FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 14 Reply with quote

Chapter 14 Cult Sacred Prostitution

Voice"I warn you to give up already. You haven't see the damage you did in your present."
Chris"Make me then! And who are you?!"
Voice"Just a voice, bad or good, if I please."
Chris"Right."
Voice"Don't mind me, I not responsible for you present. Doesn't look good now than before. Hahahahaha!"
Chris"Keep talking bitch, just keep talking and you'll see what will happen to you."
No answer, but the fall bumping. A lot of rocks here.
Chris"Ow, too much rocks here. Mountain?"
I guess it right, this is a mountains.
Chris"Yes! More cold!"
Good, I want more. But no time for joy. It's 1610 A.D in the Andes mountains. Next target is Guachimines, an Andean condor.
Chris"Alright, let's get to it."
Flying high to see the nearest city, and there is a town up north of these mountains. The cold gives me more speed, because of intense condition, you have to be ready for anything. Into the town, and for the first time in my life, I found a town with no name.
Chris"No name town huh. What are the odds of that."
There are people here, some are naked, some are warriors, but they look the same to me. So, I decide to enter the town in naked, but to be safe, I have to wear at least for my bottom clothes. These buildings are all stones and rocks. I then look at a building with clothes outside. That is the clothes shop alright. I went in the back, grab a large cloak and wore it. Nice pattern though.
Chris"Incas, very traditonal. Wonder what's wrong with them?"
Looking around, there is a temple, and people are gathering inside. Something huge is going on in there, better find out.
Chris"Temple, hope nothing bad is inside there."
Inside, the chiefs were doing some prayers. Reading these old texts, it looks like they are worshipping all the gods. Later on, there was no problem inside.
Chris"Maybe a worng town I'm in..........no, it's always in the nearest town that there is trouble to find. If I don't find him by tomorrow, I better leave town.................At night, I was relaxing the view and the breeze of these mountains. I hear the incas music, it's much more rich rainforest type of music. Then, the ears that never failed me, twitch as people are rushing back to the temple. I follow them there and saw now 4 young boys next to the altar. Then came the headmens and chiefs. There I finally found Guachimines.
Guachimines"I thank you all for being here today on this another special day."
4 boys, and him. What?
Guachimines"As so, we have new 4 four boys here that will be sacred to the temple of our god!"
They all cheer.
Guachimines"Now then, are you boys ready to be converted as sacred?"
They all agree.
Guachimines"Follow your headmen as he will get you ready for the ceremony."
I don't like the way that sounded like.
Guachimines"For years, we live in the mountains, hiding from the enemies, and having to be close to our god. We stand tall and face the great challenges that it will come for us. We will defeat those people with their shining armors that came to steal our gold!"
The conquistadores already made land. Which means they are in war already. Sad that these incas are going to lose so fast from the disease that came from Europe. Finally, the boys return, and they are dress as girls!?!?!? What is going on here?
Guachimines"They return as we are ready for the ceremony!"
They all are glad for this time. What the fuck?
Guachimines"Let the ceremony begins!!"
Then the chiefs and headmens told them to bend over and get ready to be useful. Then the chiefs and headmens grab their cocks and are going to have sex with them.
Guachimines"Everybody sing for these sacred boys!!"
Sacred prostitution! Selling off their mind just to have a mindless purpose.
I gotta stop this! I rush in with a sharp rock and went up to Guachimines.
Chris"Your gods tells me to fuck off!!"
Right to the eye's and force inside his mouth and punch his throath where the sharp rock is in there. The people are shock to see this assassination. Then the chiefs and headmens tries to fight back, but they are no match for my lethal strikes. One of them grab me at front, but I grab his arm and broke both down. Then I throw some punches and they never miss. Flipping them over and skull crush them. Outside now, guards came with their spears. One throw at me, but I grab it, and stab them so hard in the head that the whole spear went through all. Throwing these spears and breaking their legs, I make sure they bled to death. The night is bring the cold winds, perfect. More guards, and they aren't focus enough. Grabbing their spears and stabbing their chest more than once to the heart.
Chris"Fuck yeah you son of a bitch!!"
One throw his spear, I dodge it and it hit the other guards feet.
Chris"Haha, stupid bastards!"
Kicking their face and tail whip their neck open, there's blood everywhere. Then all are dead and it's time to go now before people saw my light. I strip, and hit the lights as fast as I can and I was glad to be out of there in time. Feels like the one who stays behind feels miserable. But the one who is tarveling far away, is having the greatest time of his life. But this is a mission, it comes the joy for a short time. Sacred Prostitution, not one of them.

To be continue....................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1