FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 10 Reply with quote

Chapter 10 Army Of One

Time goes on, and on, and on. Until I fell something cold that kept me on my toe's.
Chris"Oh god! That's cold!"
It's winter, and it's snowy, maybe worst, I'm naked.
Chris"Holy crap! It's cold!......Awesome!"
No joke, I'm been praying for this shit for a long time.
Chris"So cold, the winter is giving me the edge of these power of swift."
Even I saw the world ahead of me, looks like a cold, dark, sea. It's night time.
Chris"Whoa, talking about the cold dark of the abyss. Where am I?"
Year is 839 A.D. in Dyrøya, Øksnes, Norway. The target is Odin, a Wolverine.
Chris"Wolverine, fought one before. Good friend though. Taught me to stand up and defend by any means necessary."
At school, while walking in the snow, I had to defend my friend from gangs he made. He needs to get his stuff out of his locker, I fought them all. He was then went back to his home safe and sound.
Chris"There's a village over there."
Walking in the cold snow, there was light. I went there and as soon I saw someone, they yield as someone is coming. They brought in the guards, and they came up to me.
Guards"Are you the messenger?"
Chris"No."
Guards"Then your an enemy!"
Chris"How am I an enemy if I have no weapons!"
Guards"......true. Welcome to Dyrøya! We'll get you some clothes."
They led me to a tent and I got a huge looking blanket that is clothes. Fits nice. I went outside and I have to talk to the leader of this village.
Gudmund"Welcome. Where are you from?"
Chris"I don't remember. I woke up in the middle of these snows."
Gudmund"I find that hard to believe."
Chris"Would it matter? But I do remember this, I need to find someone. You know a guy name Odin?"
Gudmund"That name is a hated name. He slaughter everyone of these villages. I remember that day when I was among the survivers that escpae our village. Odin and his mens were killing everyone. Even saw children's head cut off and place them in the sticks where everyone can see. Womens were [word censored], all of them. I even saw my mother [word censored]. Then they were killed, their breast were cut off, and even put them on fire. The men's were prisoners, I did not see the rest of them. The sick thing I saw is when the dying womens were lying down on the floor, while the dead children were on top of them, then they stab them through both of them. That's the last time I saw them dead."
Chris"Very sick to hear that. And very sorry to hear about your mother."
Gudmund"I know."
Messenger"Gudmund!! I spotted Odin's flagship. They are coming!!"
Gudmund"Damn!! Looks like this is the end of the line. We have no where to go."
Chris"Not if I could help it."
Gudmund"That's impossible! You can't defeat them all!"
Chris"Think about it, I was not much cold in this winter, I wore nothing. Beside, I was looking for him. I think it's possible for me to take them all out for your village's safety."
Gudmund"Such will. I will let you get ready for your battle."
I then wore an armor, and the white cape for camo.
Gudmund"Take this sword, it's a viking cold steel sword. It represent the battle of all norths.
Chris"Thanks. When I made a huge fire blast in the air, it means they are all dead."
Gudmund"Good to know."
The Arctic Wolf is a good leader, when I took care of those vikings. At the coast of this island, I saw ships. There were 10 of them, and many of those vikings. Everyone is on the shore, all of them. Then Odin saw me.
Odin"Who are you?"
Chris"Your nightmare."
Odin"Is that a threat!?"
Chris"Why you have to [word censored] and kill the womens?!"
Odin"We take no orders from them!! We kill them all! Children are just much trouble as them. We prison mens and train them to become one of us. We [word censored] them all as we please to!"
Chris"Sick of you damns!"
Odin"Trying to stop us? Hahaha!! It's just you and us, you can't defeat us!!"
Chris"Let's find out you stupid man lover!"
I then charge at all of them and start slicing around. I kill some, most dodge out of the way.
Odin"Attack!!"
Face to face with Odin, he strikes, but I block and head butt him.
Odin"Stop him!!"
He step back to rest. I then keep killing more. Slicing their heads off, choping off their legs, and slicing them in half vertical.
Odin"I'll finish him!"
He strikes more, but was block. I then cut his stomach and arms.
Odin"Damn you!!"
More vikings, more bloods. I counter their moves, using their weapons and thrusting to their heads and their backs.
Odin"You rotten dirt!"
Chris"You rotten ass hole!"
This time he uses his shield. I then try to take it, and I got it, throw it at him and fell to the ground.
Odin"Finish him off!!"
There are now few of them. One of them jump and tries to strike me down, but I block his attack arms with my left arm, and thrust it to his jaws. Then others were throwing their axe's. But I catch it and throw it back to their heads and necks. The last one use his claws, but I cut his hands off, grab it and cut his neck.
Odin"Worthless vikings!! I should kill you and hunt down your familes and spill blood on your families sexual attraction!!"
Chris"What? Serious? That's it?"
Odin"What?"
Chris"Your sick, but not the best!"
Odin"Who may be worst than me?"
Chris"Your ugly mother!"
Odin"Curses you foul!!"
Chris"Yeah, yeah shut up and die already!"
He strikes, I move out of the way. Then I trip him over, but he got back up quick. He strikes again, but I block it. He then grabs a spear, throws it at me, but I caught it, run to him, throw the spear and charge him at the same time. He then block the spear, but not my sword that then slice him in half horizontal. Blood gushes out a lot.
Odin"........you........monster......"
Chris"No, your the monster you sick son of a bitch."
I grab the axe, and strike it down to his jaws and his neck. I leave it there and the sick vikings are defeated. It's sad that they lost to one guy. Then I burst the flames up to the skies and made an explosion signal.
Chris"Goodbye fellow survivers. Your safe now."
Strip myself back to the feeling the power of the cold winter up north. Then the lights lighten the dark and I went to the light of my next target.

To be continue.......................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1