FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Arrival of Snow in BonBon(open)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Arrival of Snow in BonBon(open) Reply with quote

(OOC: the shop layout and such will be bette described when I make an actual shop thread)

BonBon was at last in sight, after months of traveling, the town was finally within reach. The horse stopped on the crest of the hill as its driver pulled the reins back gently. She looked at the town and remembered what Daisuki had told her about the place. Granted she was nervous of entering such a town, but she had to do her best, afterall, it was giving her a chance to run a shop by herself, but to also expand his own business. Giving the reins a gentle flick, she signaled the horse to start once more.

"Aye-ya!" she exclaimed as she finally entered the town and saw how big it was. "How am I ever going to find the shop in this place?"

She soon pulled the horse and wagon over to the side so she was out of the way of any carriages or wagons that would come along, pulled out the other map she had, this one was one of the town with the shop marked on it. Her finger traced along the route that was marked out in red to the shop, but there was a second one in blue marked as well that was in the woods it looked like. She tilted her head and looked at the slip of paper with the address of the shop on it. She turned it over and saw a second address that said 'garden'. She would have to explore that one late, for now she had to see the shop. Once more she set the horse on its way to pull the wagon, leading him through the streets, though her eyes wandered at the buildings.

She soon arrived at the store and saw it was built in an oriental style pagoda, the walls red, the roof green, the ornate work done of the dragons at the corners of the roof. It was well done indeed and she felt honored to be running it. She took the key from where it was in the wagon and walked up the three stairs to the door.

"This is it..." she breathed and unlocked the doors to walk inside and look around.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What to do... what to do." Drodel said aloud as he walked down the street. "Bleh nothing to do in the fordge..." Drodel started as he looked over at the horse and wagon not ten feet infront of him. Eh? Some one new moving in? Drodel asked himself as he walked over to the horse. "Easy boy, easy boy." Drodel said as he walked beside the horse and rubbed its head. "You look like you had a long trip. Now lets see how those shoes are." Drodel told the horse as he knelt down beside it and lifted up a hoof. He then grabed a small metal rod that was flat on one end out of his apron. "Its not a true scrapper but it will do." Drodel told himself as he started cleaning out the hoof.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's so beautiful..." Miyuki mused to herself as she looked around the shop. There was open space, cases to showcase jewelry in, a small pond in the middle of the shop with a fountain in the middle(turned off of course) and it held an element of calmness about it.

"Now to move stuff in," she said and turned to start out the door, only to see someone by the horse. "Aye-ya!!"

She made a b-line for the door and skipped the first and last stair, coming to grab the reins of the horse and move his head to the side.

"Don't you dare! Behave!" she said, he languge apparently Japanese. She looked to the one that was there and dipped her head softly. "I am sorry if i startled you at all, but Kasumi can be tempermental with who handles her hooves. She was about to bite you."

((OOC: I don't know Japanese, so anything in italics is meant to be japanese))[/i]
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC: Don't worry about it. I can't read english lettered japanese words so atleast now i know what you said.))

"Eh?" Drodel muttered as he shot his head up and turned just in time to see a wolfess grab the rains of the hourse. "Ah ok. Well she is probly just cranky from the long trip and this." Drodel drifted off as he wiggled a rock out of hoof. "Now she might be a little less cranky." Drodel continued as he droped the rock in the drain ditch. "Woops where are my manners." Drodel said as he let the hourse's leg go and stood up. "The names Drodel Ovadin. Blade and Blacksmith of Bonbon." Dain introduced himself as he took off the glove from his left hand and offered a handshake.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Vedooril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marl was leaving a nearby tavern, or to be more exct, being asked to leave so all the alcohol didn't disappear. "Ye good fer nuthin shark's," he paused, not wanting to curse openly, so used his mothers native tongue, "ass." He smiled, happy with the insult, unhappy with being asked to leave. "Jus wot I din't need." He pulled his hat onto his head, looking up and down the street, and started off. "Doesn't matter where I go," he muttered to himself as he easily dodged around an owl being saved from a horse bite. He chuckled, again speaking in the foreign language, "Idiot." He stopped, leaning against the wall, watching the exchange.

(Japanese is his other tongue. He hardly uses it, but can speak it well due to spending time with his mother.)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miyuki kept the horse's head still and watched as the rock was removed from the hoof. "Rock or no, she can still be a bit cranky around others she does not know, but I thank you for tending to it," she said and bowed her head softly. After he stood, she let go of the reins and smiled.

"It is nice to meet you Drodel. My name is Miyuki Shinju, jeweler," she accepted the offered hand to shake, though ear flicked as she caught wind of her native tongue, amber brown eye flicking to the side to notice Marl a moment before returning her attention to Drodel. "I have only just arrived, I am new here to this town."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah ok. And your welcome." Drodel replyed as he too looked over to see the Corsac Fox lean on the wall for a second and then looked back at Miyuki. "Then let me be the first to welcome you to Bonbon." Drodel said as he put his arm down after the shake. "Can I halp you with your stuff then?" Drodel asked offering to help her take in her stuff.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miyuki had seen fox such as Marl before, but she had never seen one dressed quite like him. Her attention though drew back to Drodel and she smiled. "Arigato, thank you." she glanced to the wagon and to the shop, though nodded. "Some help would be nice since I am alone to move in to the shop. It will go much quicker this way."
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((i guess it can't hurt joining ^_^ ))

high up in a tree a tall king cheetah had been reading a book and looked down to see a carge oull up and stop seeing thouhg the leafs the king cheetah tilted his head and guessed it was just a new person to bon bon

and didnt really pay much attione untill he heard a horse and dropped his book witch he just manged to grab and poked his head out the leafs

"wha....huh? oh morning drodel and what are you up to this morning" his head then tilted to see the new person and he smiled

"and good morning to ya as well ma'am ummmmm could ya use a hand with moveing in i see ya new?"

the king cheetah said with a kind smile

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Vedooril

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marl smiled from beneath his hat as hea heard her name, and even more so her occupation. He chuckled loudly, approaching the cart. "Ye be a jeweler? Now that be good news lass. Mayhaps once ye're settled in I could get ye to appraise some of me jewels." He stopped a few feet in front of the horse, reaching out a paw to gently scratch under its chin. "Fine lookin beast, and not so ill tempered when a good scratch is in order." He turned to face Miyuki, sweeping the hat off his head, the bone strands making their odd clanking noise. "Names Marl Mickelson, it's a pleasure to meet new faces in the town." He smiled warmly at the group, turning his focus on Miyuki, saying, "Welcome to Bon Bon."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miyuki's ears flicked as she heard the new voice, amber-brown eyes looking towards the trees to see the face. "Oh my...so many new faces." she chuckled and nodded. "Hai!(yes). The more hands the merrier would be nice, please."

She looked towards the fox once more as he came over and made an introduction. "I suppose I could take a look, though I warn that I work mainly with jade, but I will do my best to look."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Eh?" Drodel muttered as he looked over at the tree. "Link! What you doing up there? Don't tell me reading one of your books hmm? Well sence you like climbing so much climb up this wagon and start handing stuff down." Drodel replyed to Link as Miyuki and Marl chatted.
Vedooril

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marl smiled at Miyuki as he spoke. "Jade is rarer in these parts girl. You'll have a hard time finding people who deal in it, but I do have a small jade collection from my mothers side that I'd be more than happy to let you examine." He walked to the door, propping it open with a smaller box from the cart. "Don't much like manual labor, but it'll be done faster."
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(mind if i join in?)

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking down he smiled and nodded "ahhhh wanna use my size advantge do ya all righty then hold on"

pulling back into the tree the feline placed his boohk in his jacket pocket and stood up on the branch before slowly climeing down and making a noisey rustling sound when he was 8 foot away from the ground he just jumped and laned in front of drodel

shaking a little he stood up to his full hieght and towerd above everyone else and climed onto the truck

"well drodel my friend let's help this lovely lady move into her new home shall we?"

link said in a cheerfull voice

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Furrynerd: I don't mind, join in))

Miyuki's ears flicked as she heard Marl and she nodded. "That is why i cam here, to expand my sensei's business, but he said he'd keep me in supply for jade to use."

She glanced to the other two helping and smiled. "I thank you for the help, though please be careful with the jade blocks back there, they are a bit heavy and a two person job to move."

In the back, each box was labled as to what it held, though the jade blocks were easy to tell since they were not in boxes. There was green, blue, pink, red, yellow, and lavendar jade blocks.

Reaching for a box herself, she'd carry it into the shop and place it down. She had a feeling the shop would do well and under her care, she would do her best to make Daisuki proud.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ok then. Start handing down the boxes. We'll get the jade last so we don't got to move it around much." Drodel replyed back to Link as he stood at the side of the wagon waiting for boxes.
Vedooril

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marl smiled, "Well it's good you have a supplier of jade. Not many truly appreciate the skill it takes to work with jade. Only done it a couple times myself." He held up his wrist, showing the bracelets on it, including a couple jade carvings. "One belonged to my mom, the other was one I crafted under her eyes and with her guidance."

"Aye lads, put yer backs into it, especially the all imposin cheetah. Ye should be puttin two backs into it at yer height." He chuckled loudly, grabbing a couple boxes from the end of the cart, then carrying them inside. He began to hum an old tune used to keep rowers in rythm, his golden tail swishing back and forth. When he exited the shop, he had removed his coat and hat, revealing a pair of red baggy pants, his weapon belt revealing the multitude of pistols and knives strapped to it, the golden sash around his waist, and a yellow shirt. "Now it be easier to move about." He smiled, continuing to hum, grabbing another two boxes, carrying them inside.

dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the huge king cheetah looked in the direction of the other male and laughed at his words and turned to face the jade boxs and without any trouble lifted up two of them

"bah these things arnt heavey if i can shifted marble slabs to my friends house i can sure as anything move some jade around"

laugheing he walked of the truck and into the new residents home and turned to her with a warm smile

"and where can i place ya very importent jade ma'am dont want these to break now do we?"

the king cheetah smiled and swished his tail behind him

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmph, Showboat." Drodel grunted as he lifted a couple of boxes and walked them inside.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miyuki set the box down she had been carrying and went for another, though she nodded at Marl and admired the bracelets a moment. "They are very nice and very well made" she replied as she took up another box.

She blinked a moment as the cheetah picked up two of the jade blocks. It had taken herself and Daisuki to lift and load one and yet here was this cheetah picking two up at a time. 'Either he is very strong and doesn't mind carrying blocks of precious jade that weigh close to eighty pounds each....or....he is showing off and wants to impress.' she thought to herself.

As he asked where to place them though, she walked back inside and directed him to a back room that appeared to be a workshop. "Here please." She motioned with her hand to an empty space beside the work table.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

link smiled and looked at her and had a surpiceion feeling she thought he was showing off

"ohhhh sorry im just use to this kinda weight i help my friend carry heavey stone up to his workshop so this is nothing to me"

the king cheetah smiled and placed it down where she indercated and gave her a bow

"ohhhh and where are my manners my names link collins and it is a pleasure to meet you ma'am well i'll let you locvely people get the lighter boxs and i'll move the jade"

he smiled not trying to show off and went back out the shop and hopped back into the truck and picked up a furter two jade blocks

Vedooril

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marl continued humming his rowing tune, keeping a smooth rythm as he systematically cleared the wagon of its load. He was careful around Link and the jade, lightly sidestepping and dodging around him a couple times. He paused in the shop, taking a drink from the jug at his side, wiping his lips afterwards. He looked at Miyuki, smiling as he said, "If you ever have any trouble of a darker nature, don't hesitate to call upon me. I rather like jade smiths and jewel crafters, especially ones as beautiful as yourself."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miyuki nodded with Link's explanation of being used to carrying weight and with his introduction, she bowed slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Link. My name, if you did not hear it earlier, is Miyuki Shinju."

As he moved off to get more, she too moved to the wagon to gather another box for the shop. At least they were labeled. 'Shop' for the shop things and the ones marked 'other', she had been told were not to be moved from the wagon till she reached the second address.

Looking towards Marl, she blushed softly, her slightly curled tail giving a soft sway behind her. "Arigato. I will be sure to call upon you if I need anything." she said and chucked softly. 'This would make my sister jealous, seeing these handsome men helping me.' she thought.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"and that be a pretty name ma'am" link said while hopeing off the wagon with another two jade blocks

link smiled and hefted them more into his arms "ya know miyuki if ya ever need someone to move some heavey stuff around or just a nice chat dont be afraid to ask i'll gladly help ya"

link smiled and gave a friendly wink before heading back into the shop to place the jade where the other two blocks where then comeing back out he walked up to her

"so miyuki if ya dont mond me asking what do ya make with all this here jade?"

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Meh what the heck." Drodel muttered as he picked up one of the jade blocks. It's not that heavy. But i'm not going to try and lift two. Drodel thought as he left the wagon and fallowed Link to where they belonged.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miyuki watched the pair and nodded. "Thank you, I shall remember that," she smiled, feeling more at ease. The wagon was nearly empty of the shop boxes, which was good.

With question of what was made with the jade, she smiled and move to one of the boxes, opening it and took out a necklace of green jade with a jade koi fish charm on it, one that her employer had made. "Jewelry, though also some small figurines. Some of the jewelry in the boxes I made and some were made by my sensei."
Vedooril

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marl grabbed the last four of the shop boxes, balacing them easily as he walked them into the shop. He set them down, smiling at the blushing Miyuki. "A beautiful snowflake has entered the town, and she has a sparkling smile," he said quietly, hoping she did not catch the words meant for himself. As he set the last box down, he sat down on top of one of the crate, taking another drink from his jug. "So ye got more boxes on yer wagon, which means they be for yer personal 'ome. Would ye like assistance with them also?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc: sorry about that >.<)

Miyuki's ear flicked slightly as she had caught just the whisper of Marl's words, soft grin crossing her lips. She said nothing to them as she set one last shop box down. "I think I can handle them, but thank you. They are light enough."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You sure? We don't mind helping out." Drodel replyed as he came out from the back. "Oh and if your tools need repair or need new ones don't hesitate to call. I'll be willing to work on them." Drodel offered as he leaned on a wall close to the door.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2