FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Dress Code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Dress Code Reply with quote

“And that seems to be all we have time for today. Don’t forget, next Friday I want your reports on the Bennison case and this Thursday I will be taking you all to see a live session. There will be a test on that session the following Thursday, so don’t miss it. Matilda, can I see you before you go?” The snow leopard spoke quickly and loudly, attempting to raise his words above the noise of the bustling students shuffling towards the door. Once the bell rang, they seemed to cease being attentive students and become single purpose driven drones hell bent on leaving the lecture hall.

Sighing, the young law professor turned to his desk and started organising his papers, not fully expecting the student he’d asked for to actually stay behind. To his surprise, she did.

“You wanted to speak to me?” the otter in pink glasses asked innocently.

Derrim nearly fell over as he heard her gentle but crisp voice in his left ear. He couldn’t help but stare at her for a moment before composing himself and then addressing the matter he’d wanted to discuss with her.

“Matilda,” the 26 year old professor began, “you are an intelligent girl and one of my best students. I don’t want to have to ask you to leave my lectures and I’m not going to pretend I have any right to tell you how you should dress, either. But I’m afraid that I must ask that while you are attending my lectures, would you please wear a pair of panties.” Though he maintained a professional demeanour, the snow leopard’s cheeks turned a slight, faded pink hue as he spoke.

The otter moved swiftly and gracefully in front of her professor’s desk and then turned to face him. Lifting her tail over the desk, she leaned forward a little and hoisted herself up to sit on it. With her tail draped over the desktop and hanging over the other side, her short skirt was hiked up high and left nothing between her bare rump and the smooth, polished finish of the wooden desk beneath her.

“I’m sorry,” Matilda said, feigning innocence, “I wasn’t aware my lack of panties would be a bother. After all, I sit so far away from you and it’s only a little, darkened gap between my legs.”

“Well, you’re mistaken,” Derrim said, swallowing and avoiding eye contact as his mind conjured the arousing sights once more. “There is only a few meters between myself and the seating area and you always sit with your legs... wide open, providing a per... very clear view of your... It is very distracting.”

Matilda’s professor looked at her once more with a very professional look, stuffing the images in his mind back into the corner they’d surged from.

“Distracting?” Matilda mused, her tone hinting a trace of seduction. “So then, you like what you saw?” the otter inquired, knowing full well what the answer would be, even if it wasn’t given. As she spoke, Matilda leaned forward on the snow leopard’s desk. Her legs, which had been kept together up until now, parted slowly, giving a partial view of her lack of panties beneath the hiked up skirt. The sight of her plump labia pressing against the polished wood surface of the desk caught Derrim’s immediate attention.

“That’s... not what I said,” the law professor objected, trying to control his growing arousal. He tried to look the otter in the eyes, but his own eyes seemed to have a mind of their own as they kept straying downwards.

“You didn’t say you didn’t like it, either,” Matilda pursued. Her voice was soft and sultry and her eyes looked at the snow leopard with that seductive, come hither look. Lower down, her legs edged further apart and her hands slid up her thighs, pushing her dark blue skirt higher and higher, completely revealing her bare, plump and wet folds. As she leaned forward a little more, Derrim could see a little trickle of Matilda’s juices seep from between her plump petals as they squashed against his desktop.

“T-that’s not the p-points,” Derrim stated, attempting to alter the subject.

“I h-have.... o-other students... to teach. H-how can I... t-teach if my mind is being... distracted?”

“Then maybe you’d like to... cum to an arrangement?” Keeping her eyes focused on her professor’s face, Matilda began to slowly unbutton her shirt with one hand as she touched the tip of her middle finger, of her other hand, to the top of her juice coated lower lips.

“A-are you... t-trying to... seduce me?” Derrim asked, his eyes locked squarely on the lustful sight. The erection restrained in his pants seemed to pull him forward as he took a step towards the otter. His hands, fingers shaking, reached out to touch the soft, thick, caramel fur of Matilda’s inner thighs.

“Maybe. Is it working?” Matilda answered, pulling open her shirt and leaning back to better present her body. With the thin, white material of her shirt pulled to the sides and the dark blue, short skirt pushed up as high as possible, the otter’s features were on full display. Only her navy blue tie, hanging down from her neck, was left where it belonged, resting against her chest and sitting perfectly between her small, perky breasts. Delicately, Matilda moved her finger from her wet folds and set it between her lips as she tasted her own flavour.

“Yes!” Derrim breathed as his eyes soaked up the sight of Matilda’s entire body.

The youthful college professor practically pounced on his student, falling upon her like a ravenous lion pulling down its prey. Derrim lunged forward, drawing a yelp of surprise and excitement from the otter as his hands grasped her breasts and his maw buried itself in her chest. Ravenous and full of lust, the feline groped the small, supple breasts of his 21 year old student. His nostrils filled with her scent as his muzzle brushed against the fur of her chest. Following the seemingly instructive white V of the otter-girl’s fur pattern on her chest, Derrim made his way lower down Matilda’s body.

Several sheets of paper and a pen were swept off the desk as Matilda’s thick tail shifted around and under her leg. The college professor paid little attention to the tail as it lifted up between his legs and pressed against his hardened length, rubbing it and coaxing the snow leopard deeper into desire.

A little squeal of delight burst out of Matilda as her law professor’s hands shifted from her breasts to her inner thighs. With his fingertips pressing into her legs, his thumbs firmly massaged the tops of her inner thighs, just along the edge of her supple, plump lips. Derrim didn’t even pause to admire the sight. He just opened his maw and pressed his tongue against the otter’s flower and licked firmly upwards, his tongue pushing between her wet folds and sending her juices trickling all over the desktop and down his throat.

Primal desire welled up within the feline as he drove his tongue into the body of the otter girl causing her back to arch in bliss. A moan escaped her as she placed her hands on the top of his head, holding him in place. Only her tail, rubbing against his erection, changed the snow leopard’s actions.

Pulling away from Matilda, Derrim unbuckled his pants and whipped out his hardened, 7 inch penis. After a moment’s pause to admire the succulent piece of flesh he was about to enter, the college professor positioned himself and thrust forward without mercy.

Matilda moaned again.

Driven by an almost starving hunger for release, Derrim thrust himself into the otter-girl again and again like a beast driven by sheer survival instinct, as if his very life depended on mating with her.

Matilda’s body bowed and her breasts rocked gently back and forth atop her chest. Her fingers crept under Derrim’s shirt and up his chest, her nails pressing into the skin beneath his fur. Her tail wrapped up between his legs and coiled against his back, holding him between her legs as he pushed and pulled, pistoning himself into and out of her body.

“Oh, yes!” Matilda cried, her gentle but rebel voice mixing with her professor’s primal growls of pleasure. This was what she’d wanted. This was what the otter had dedicated class after class to; teasing and tempting her law professor, dangling her flower before his eyes as one might dangle a toy before a pet. Weeks ago she had decided she wanted to seduce him and now her plans had come to fruition.

Derrim felt powerful. He continued to drive his body into that of the otter sprawled over his desk. With each thrust he felt himself charge closer and closer to his inevitable explosive peak. For weeks she had teased him, imbedding lustful images in his mind with little more than provocative postures. She’d sit, with her legs apart, and listen intently as he spoke, pretending to not be aware that her pussy was on full display to him. The snow leopard couldn’t put his finger on the exact moment that he’d realised how badly he wanted to imbed himself into that sight, but it took all of his will to not pursue potentially devastating actions.

But all sense of proper conduct went out the window as soon as Derrim had called Matilda over at the end of the lecture. His mental defences crumbling like sugar being washed away by water the moment she sat on the desk and presented herself to him. She had won. The feline could only fell to his knees and submit to her will, giving in to his primal desires she had so delicately stirred within him.

“Woah!” a male Dalmatian exclaimed as he walked into the lecture hall.

Derrim’s head snapped to the side as several students filed into the room, his mind suddenly falling back to reality. A minor pile-up of students ensued as Derrim’s next class paused in stunned surprised brought on by the sight they had unexpectedly discovered. Frozen by the realisation of his actions and the startling horror of being discovered, the law professor found himself paralysed as he watched his blockage of students push into the lecture hall.

Matilda, without missing a beat, wrapped her legs around her law professor’s waist. She didn’t care that they now had an audience. She only cared about that explosive, euphoric moment she had dedicated hours towards achieving. Hungrily, she pulled and pushed Derrim through his last few thrusts and mercilessly sent him plunging over the edge into nirvana. One moment the snow leopard was staring at the students piling into the room, the next, head was lolled back as he roared with euphoria, his warmth spilling out of his body into that of the otter-girl whose legs and tail he was entrapped by.

Matilda twitched as bliss enveloped her. Her muscled massaged and milked the law professor for all he had, pushing his climax higher and causing his chest to pound as his lungs held onto the air inside them as though it was all the air left on the planet.

“Ho, oh! Alright!” a jock Border Collie cheered from the back of the surprised audience. The rest of the students said nothing as they just stood and watched, unsure if they should take their seats or leave the room altogether. Everything had happened in mere seconds. They had walked in at just the right moment, catching the grand finale just as it was beginning. A few seconds later and it was all over.

Matilda lay on the desk in a state of contentment, simply enjoying the afterglow of her powerful orgasm and the feeling of her professor’s warmth inside her depths. Derrim, however, glanced down at the otter he was still buried hip deep in to his students staring at him. Quickly realising what they were seeing, Derrim pulled out of the otter’s relaxed legs and her flower, followed promptly by a mixture of white and clear fluids that oozed onto the otter’s tail and the desktop.

The snow leopard turned from the unexpected audience and stuffed himself back into his pants as they watched. None of them moved, their eyes transfixed on the scene unsure if they should leave or take their seats. As Derrim straightened his clothes and turned to face Matilda once more, the otter sat up and looked at him with her cerulean eyes through her hot pink tinted glasses. Smiling at him, she shifted forward, sliding off the desk, and tugged several tissues out of the tissue box, on the desk, to clean herself with. After cleaning the mess from between her legs, and not making any attempt to be modest about it, Matilda proceeded to button up her shirt and straighten her skirt.

With a naughty good-girl look in her eye, the otter stepped towards her law professor and pressed herself against his side, whispering in his ear.

“I’ll make sure to wear panties tomorrow... You can always taken then off again after class.”

With her words leaving the snow leopard’s knees shaking, Matilda turned and walked towards the door. Like a royal court making way for their queen, the students stepped aside, creating a path for Matilda, granting her access to the door that led into the hallway.

Derrim watched as Matilda left, his eyes hypnotised by the subtle sway of her hips. Suppressing his shame and once more putting on his professional face, the law professor looked at his next class and spoke commandingly.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Take your seats.”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Other stories by Silvador:
Dinner at the Dean's
The Teacher, The Student and The Desktop
Passion

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1