FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 2 Reply with quote

Chapter 2 The Two Happy Days......

4000 B.C., and naked in this world. In this place, my location is India. Good thing I'm in the forest.
Chris"Oh fuck, now what?"
Looking around, I found a road. I keep hiding in the tree's and follow the road to somewhere. It's now the afternoon, I better hurry before dark hits. I keep running, like I was strip from a horrible place. But sooner later, I found a village. They are old time people, but I can blend in. Better find some clothes. Happen to know that I found a place where there is one. A dark green dhoti clothes. Even stole a necklace. Now, unto my target. I hide around in the dark corners, check my watch for my target. His name is Amar, a orange tiger with a scar in his eye's. Said that he has countless wives. Probably just to get them in bed by royal. But his day's of royal is going down under a knife. Following around the village. A warrior on the horse just announce something to the public.
Warrior"People of Amri! The King is having a night party tonight, only the wealthy are allow to come! Carry on!"
Noted, this village is called Amri. The warrior then left. People are now rushing back home, while others are going to the high roads. I better follow them, the king is probably my target. Following and following until I reach the place, a palace, no fucking wonder. I went in, passing the clearance to go in. Inside, it's all old, and it's yet luxury to them. Everyone is in there silks, sari, and even dhoti. Everyone also wore jewelery. Nose, ears, finger, toes, even their hairs. People are dancing, drinking, and having their time, just like a lust plan. Then the king came out, it's Amar, his scar shows proof.
Amar"People! I invited you here for another party and celebration for my new wife!"
People cheer as they would.
Amar"Now, let see which lucky winner will be my wife."
Sure enough, they brought in 5 girls. By the look of them, they are so young. But from my real look, they were abducted. Then they dance, strip their clothes, and seduced each other. Men's can't hold it, women's were horny enough to show. I was watching like a prey. Then it was over.
Amar"We have a winner, this lovely young beauty."
A innocent mouse. Then the others went back as instructed.
Amar"This young creature will be on my honeymoon tomorrow. I thank all of you for enjoying this aprty!"
People then are touching each other. Some were touching me, but it doesn't bother me. I was going upstair, following to the hallway, and saw two guards in my way.
Guard"Sir, this is private, off limits."
Chris"Not for long."
While they are holding their Dao sword, I jump kick both swords off their hands at the same time, catch both, and throw it at their face.
Chris"Off limit my ass. This should be in the record book."
I kick open the door and found him.
Chris"Amar!"
Amar"Don't you see I'm busy!?!"
I grab the dao sword.
Chris"No, but I can see you dead right now!"
Amar"Killing me? Impossible! My guards will kill you first!"
I let him show the guards.
Chris"Impossible, right."
Amar"Guess I have to kill you myself."
He got a dagger, and rush attack me. But I quickly push him, grab his neck, and throw him to the bed. I then ran, jump, and have the sword up to his throat.
Chris"Tell me something before you die. What happen to the other wives?"
Amar"Have you heard the old saying? शादी एक आदमी केवल 2 खुश दिन, दिन वह बिस्तर; दिन वह उसे कब्र में देता करने के लिए अपनी दुल्हन लेता देता है."
(Marriage gives a man only 2 happy days, the day he takes his bride to bed & the day he lays her in her grave.)
Chris"You sick fuck!"
I slice his neck, do it again, and stab it to his neck. He was coughing a lot of blood before he die with a stab. Sick little fuck. Then I got up, and found the innocent one.
Chris"Get out."
She left. My watch signal for a target kill confirmed. It even ask to press it to move on the next target. Before I do that, I went downstairs and found a tunnel of cave. It's a prison, and found all the young abducted ones. I free them all, told them to go to the back side of the palace just to be safe. They all leave and it's now time to move on. I just thought of something, going time travel, do I still wear this clothes? I took the chance to go naked and went to the next target. I hit the watch, and light strike me again.

To be continue....................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1