FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 1 Reply with quote

Here I go again, when boredom comes, another adventure of the blue dragon comes in. More pain, pleasure, and crazy shit to it.

Chapter 1 Return To Active Duty

Just turn 18, and we have our two baby twins. Both cute and playful. Andrea and I have been very rested since the small yet big battle we did. And since the last 9 months, I was doing headshots for my job. It's getting a bit easy. Now since the baby's came in, I have to take care of them. Funny thing about them, they stop crying when I show them my fire. They stop, look, and the mouth is never close. It was easy to make them go to sleep, rocking a lot and taking time. For almost a year with her and the kids, it's like the greatest thing I can have. And speaking of that.....
Chris"I'm cumming!!!"
The explosion goes through the condom and it went to her chest. It was yet another big load.
Andrea"Oh god. Did you broke the condom with your cum?"
Chris"Yup."
Andrea"That's the 100th time in a round, that is a record."
Chris"Yup, and it never gets old."
It's after dark, kids are sleeping and we are just making out in the couch. Then a message came.
Lily"Hello Chris."
Chris"Lily, what's up?"
Lily"Our team just finish building project Time. It's now time to come back again."
Chris"That quick? Oh well. I'll be there as soon as possible."
Lily"Logging out."
Andrea"Chris...."
Chris"Don't worry, I'll be back."
I went to the kids room. Even though they are sleeping, I kiss their head for a goodbye. Then to Andrea.
Chris"Take care of them babe."
Andrea"I will, whatever your doing out there, just do it if necessary of the mission."
Chris"Ok."
We gave a one last kiss goodbye and then I left, flying to the HQ. The night was giving me not dark but light as it this place never saw dark before. Unto the HQ deep inside of the jungle, I then dive inside of the roof and land down as if I made an entrance. But no window.
Jake"Ha, no window to break this time boy."
Chris"Well play Jake."
Jake the elephant, big time builder. Never fail to build something useful. Now, inside I saw the project. It's big and like a sphere room.
Lily"Impressive right?"
Chris"Yeah."
Lily"Welcome back Chris. Saw the kids, they are really cute!"
Chris"Yeah."
Lily"Commander Chris, you are here by active for duty. Are you clear for action?"
Chris"Yes ma'am. Ready for some action."
Lily"Good. Here, this project, is a time machine!"
Chris"Whoa."
Lily"Chris, your objective is to assasinate a list of targets through out the timeline."
Valeria"Once you enter the timeline, this watch here will tell you your target. You have to make sure it's really them. Then you have to make sure the big event of history goes well, it may be distrubing, but it has to happen. Then kill them, doing this will rewrite history and will change the time course. Trying to make it better. And you will be heading back in time in the planet Lexuing."
Lily"Your watch will tell you everything what to do."
Chris"Going back to time with the watch seems hard to hide it."
Valeria"Don't worry, it's invisible, waterproof, and damage proof."
Lily"Chris, this is dangerous."
Chris"Not for me, I'll be fine. If your right, time will change."
Lily"Hopefully a minor change, it can't be a major change. Or one of use will not be here."
Chris"Ok, I get it. Let's do it."
I then got ready in the locker room. Aparently, I have to go in naked with the watch. I don't mind. Then Lily came in.
Lily"I don't know how brave you are, but you never care of the danger ahead of you."
Chris"It's the way I am."
She look at my cock. She even grab it.
Lily"It's big. Not much that big in your age."
Chris"Rare then. Ok, let's go."
I then got in and was ready. Small room, don't care.
Lily"Goodluck Chris, once you complete a target, it will ask you to go to the next target by a push of a button."
Chris"Noted."
The machine then starts, the heavy floor shakes down and starts to show light. Then the light send tiny small circle around me, the gravity is weightless. The energy is too great. I was starting to feel much hot. The light of this machine then strikes me and the light was pushing me to somewhere in time. Then the light stops and I was on the ground now. I fell, and it's dirt.
Chris"Whoa, it worked. Now when the hell am I?
The watch said, 4000 B.C. What the hell? This time?

To be continue..............
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome!!

*Eagerly awaits chapter 2*

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1