FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Inferno Club (open RP, and open for requests.)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: The Inferno Club (open RP, and open for requests.) Reply with quote

The Inferno club was doing good on a day like this, as small cluster of small crowds gathered in the lobby speaking to each other in the lounge atmusfer of the first floor. meny plan to stay up in the first floor and chat, while others plan to head down stairs were the real fun is were the tabo of every day outside of Bon-bon can be played, were one regardless of ther sexual oriantation, gender, or desire can see to fulling ther sexual desires (with in reason.)

"Today is a good day," a fennce lady with brunet hair said before she was handed a tumbler glass filled with burben and ice. "Thank you, Boris." Maria said kindly to the Russen Rotwiler before his replyed with his thick accent, "you'r welcome ma-am."

Across the way, srounded by a group of male admirers was a papilon dog in fine dress, and she was loveing ever moment of the attention. thou a couple of the men didnt know that Jean was achualy a male to female transexual, but the rest knew and didnt care.

over at anuther set of chairs sat Minnie, an albino mouse that was wearing a black and burgondy dress. She took the moment of rest in order to look up what was in vouge this season as well as look for insperation for a new dress that would help throuther display her domanant standing.

While walking among the crowds, was a dimond back rattel snake in a cowboy outfit compleat with a tan duster coat. Clint East was looking around for eny trouble makers, the more likely found lately were out of town news reporters trying to take pictures dispite the club's well posted rules. he looked around and flicked his tounge, tasteing the cigar and cigaret smoke from the differnt tables.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*enters in the club and show her member card to Clint. The rattle snake would have probably recognized her but she desire to feel the inquisitive look of the bouncer on her small body. Catherine use this time to scan the area, looking for a nice master or mistress. She feel like being dominated tonight and she is dressed for it. She wear a simple dress in case her ruler fancy to rip it off her body like a certain time. Under it she has some nice piercings, a pair of high heel and a pantie small enough to gave her a nice cameltoe. She notices that Mistress Minnie is free and walks toward her.*

Mistress. Would you be kind enough to let an unworthy slave like me the honour to serve you?
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The snake looked at the card and gave Catherine an accepting nod before returning the card back to it's owner.

Minnie smiled and noded as she put the book down and looks at the feline. "Certenly slave, now tell me, is ther eny thing in mind you want to beg me for before we decend down stairs?" she asked as she inspected the feline from head to toe as she held her self from licking her own lip in anticapation of makeing the feline beg for release and makeing the feline searve her.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*knowing when it is time to be a little theatrical kneels then prostrates in front of her mistress.*

I been a naughty girl that live by preying upon the desperate souls that have more greed and lust that money and luck. I beg my dear mistress to bring me repentance and teach me humbleness.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mouse smiled to the feline and nods in approval before getting up from her seat. "That is a good start slave, but your penance will be held down stairs." Minnie said before beconing the feline to follow her. "come slave, you will need to be properly fitted. also as usual, the emergancy word is, 'red light." she said as she walks towards a set of stairs and heads down them and heads past the changeing room.

Down stairs was very differnt from the lobby floor above it. the brick lined walls with touches and doors leading to rooms with ther own theam. but what would draw the most attention was the stage and the crowd around it. and what they wore varryed to fancy cloths to feathish gear, as well as some men and women who wore nuthing more than a collar around ther neck with maybe a leash. The crowd was chearing as a clidesdale with nuthing but leather straps across his chest and his wrists tied behind his back was being lead off by a prerry dog by a leash connected to the harness.

"Ah good, i wouldnt have to wait long." the mouse mentions to her self before moveing around the crowd towards a door next to the stage. "come slave! Lets get you ready." Minnie said before undoing the lock and gestureing to Catherine to open the door for the both of them.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*quickly react to Minnie gesture and elegantly pass in front of the taller mice, even if it is not difficult to be taller that Catherine since she didn't even reach a full 4'3". She open the door with one paw and bow slightly while holding her door waiting that her mistress enter first. No unlike she see so many butler do it before.*
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's a good slave." The mouse said as she walked through the door ad started to collect a few items from the room. "Come slave, and kneel in front of me!' she commanded when she finished and grabed a collar from the pile that she made as she looks at the feline slave with antisapation of what she was going to do with her.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks at the numerous item, already imagining what Minnie will do to her. She can said that the rodent intend to make sure that everyone in the club know that it is the rodent that is in charge in this pair. She make her come to the scene shop of the stage for nothing. Catherine will be the entertainment after Edward finishes his performance and she is eager to show how faithful she is to her mistress desire.*
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mouse placed the collar around the feline's neck she made shure that it was on close enuth for the Cathrine to feal the collar on her neck, but not to tight that it would hurt her or worse as she checked it before tieing the ribbon part that was ment for both hideing the buckel, as well as to give the wearer the fealing of being some one's pet with how big the bow was coupled with the small bell hanging from the collar ring. Minnie flicked the small bell and it gave a light ring as she smiled. She then commanded "stand girl!"
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*stands up and mews. Catherine feel a little odd wearing the collar but having is partially hidden by the bow. She has the impression to wear a sturdy bow tie with her dress. Kinda like a odd cross-dresser. She look up at her mistress glancing at the pile kowing that there are much more to come and that Minnie simply tease her by making the whole thing longer.*
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"a pet wearing cloths, just simply wont do." the mouse teaseingly said as she undid the feline's dress and striped the dress off. leaveing only her pantys becouse she wanted to leave some thing for he crowd to look forward to seeing. Minnie then placed a leather cuff on both of Catherine's wrists and ankels, She then connected a length of chain to the feline's wrists and anuther between her ankels to hobbel her movement. She then finished with a leash that ended in three small chains one connected to the ring of the collar, the other two connected to Catherine's nipple peirceings.

Minnie held on to the leash with her left hand while she held onto her favoret rideing crop with her rigth hand. She then tuged on the leash saying, "on your hands and knees kitty, and come! A crowd is expecting a good show." she said with a smile as she opened the door leading to the stage as meny were antisapateing what was going to happen ever seens the large horse left the stage.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*blushes and smiles as the mice undress her to put something more fitting to her new rank. Catherine quickly returns to the ground and begins to crawl on four as her mistress ordered. She do her best to look proud and elegant to make her dear rodent happy. She tries to pace herself to Minnie walking speed as much that the short chains at her wrists and ankles allow it. Catherine know that if her owner find that I slow down, she won't hesitate to tug on the leash to send pain to her breasts. She quickly end on the stage, able to see all the club members waiting for them. She recognizes few citizens among them and bets that more that one will keep a memory of this moment when they will see her again. Somehow it arousing her.*
furrynerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(um gonna ask sense andrew works for this. I had an idea of him just being in a emplyess room getitng ready for busines..a nd watign for a person to be with any problem with this?)

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*mews at Minnie unsure if she is authorized to talk as a pet. It doesn't matter anyway since she just wanna get her mistress' attention on her. She looks a moment at Edward then rubs her face and her side against Mistress Brandywine left leg. She seen this behaviour on feral cat before and she knows that the worst that can happen is that Minnie get annoy by it and make her taste her riding crop in front of her audience.*
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnie smiled as Catherine cought on fast as they walked onto the stage to a cheering crowd. "Ladies, and gentelmen, I have brought you the focus of your enterament for the moment. This cute little kitty came and begged me for repentance. Now kneel up right girl, and show your self to every one." the mouse said as the Crowd watched with interest.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*crawls nearer of the edge of the stage, she doesn't want tug the leash herself. Catherine gives a look at the public part nervous part aroused by it. She kneels to face the audience then raises herself on her toes before quickly put her arm behind her back and takes support on the tips of finger forcing her to arch her back exposing better her chained breasts. She then spread apart her knee to give a nice view of her pussycat. She blushes a little and smiles. Now the viewers can see all her private part safe of her rump.*
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mouse softly rubed the tip of her rideing crop down the feline's left thigh. she then spoke out loud, "ladies and gentelmen, This cute little kitten here came to me asking me for penance." Minnie said as she then rubed the tip of her whip softly up Catherine's inner thigh, then along her pussy lips, and then along her belly to intice both the feline, and the crowd who were salavateing at the thought ther imaginations were makeing.

"speak girl, tell them why you want this." she commanded seductively as she looked down at the kneeling cat. knowing full well that the crowd was building in antisapation.
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew was wearing his "uniform" for buisness. He is waiting in an employees only room to not interupt buisness. HE was jsut int here waitng for soemone whod like to use him. (Ok if this makes sense tell me. Well im jsut waitign for a perosn to get me. Because i know minnie and someone are busy)

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shivers of anticipation as Minnie caresses her. Catherine listens a moment to the voices coming to the crowd, blushing slightly to some comments then starts to talk loudly to be sure that the audience hear her well.*

I am a lusty feline that live well because I takes advantage of desperate peoples that have more greed and lust that money and luck. I wen straight to a rodent to suffer the consequences of my shameful actions.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"With that, i think that good spanking is in order. But, i think a practice in humility will be a good start for this little kitten." Minnie said to play with both the crowd and Catherine as she held onto the leash. "Now kitty, get on your hands and knees, and lick my shoes clean girl! I also want to hear you thank me for it girl." the mouse commanded with a voice and stance that showed that she loved the fealing of power that her job gave her as she slowly carested Catherines back with suft rub of the tip of her rideing crop to remind her of what may come.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cannot resist to smile at the irony. Catherine became rich because she is a pawnbroker but her main job is to be the best cobbler of the town. She probably made this shoes herself. She walks on four back to her mistress. She moves while making sure to present her rear to the audience, barely cover by a undersized white pantie that begin to get wet with anticipation.*

I am glad that Mistress Brandywine honour me with such a task. I will do this job at the best of my ability.

*She raises the skirt of the burgundy and black dress then she lifts the petticoat. Catherine make a quick glance at Minnie crotch, curious to know what colour and kind of pantie her mistress wear, if she wear any before returns her stare to the footwear she had to lick.*

You have such a nice taste in shoes.

*lowers her head to the footwear and raises her butt in the same time to make a better view to the crowd. Catherine licks her target, wincing a short moment when her taste buds relay the taste of dirt, old wax and god know what else is on the shoes. She doesn't stop for long and continues her job, not wanting give more reason to Minnie to punish her, no yet at least.*
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thats a good kitty, i want to see them shine." The mouse said as she lifted her dress a littel to give the audiance a better view of Catherine licking Minnies shoes. The Minnie smiled as she knew that the cat enyed a peek of her red lace pantys, She chose that time tauntingly runs the tip of her crop down Catherines back, all the while as trys to decide what device to chain the cat onto for her whiping.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will, I swear it.

*curves her back to follow the the movement of the riding crop while she finishes to licks your shoes eager to see and feel the rest of her punishment.*
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mouse slowly runs the tip of the whip down Catherine's back. "Did you enjoy a peek at my red pantys kitty?" Minnie asked as she knew that the kitty did so as she stops over the rideing crop on top of Catherine's ass cheeks. The mouses free hand slowly lifted up her own skirt in order to take a look at her own shoes to see Catherines progress in cleaning them.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smirks and keeps the face staring at the ground while her head is away to not block Minnie view to her spotless shoes.*

Yes Mistress. I did. Does the mistress desires that I make it shine too?

*closes her eyes waiting for a reaction. Her own pantie became translucent itself, hinting her womanhood to the audience. The anticipation and the teasing Winnie with the riding crop soaked it with her vaginal fluids. Either Winnie will punish her for what she said or done or she will smile to the idea. In both case, Catherine will considerate it like a win.*
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunya was walking in the streets of bonbon again.

After a trip to japan to her sisterhood, of 9 months, she was happy to be back again.

She didn't tolled Henk that she was back, because he was also to Japan with no nowith when he was done.

The streets were clean as ever. But the female snake was tiered. She just wanted to find a place to rest and rejoin her friends in bonbon.

And for almost 9 months she had NO SEX!!!!

She walked near a new club. She had never seen it before. Maybe she could find a room here, a bathe and some new clothes.

Her clothes at the moment were just a old brown/ black jeans, a lose shirt yellow, army boots and a back with her knives, stars, poisons and her katana.

She opened the door and asked with a tiered voice " Hmm, ooh Hello who is responsible for renting a room for a night or 2 ?"

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew was wearign his leather pants, collar, and boots. He wlaked up to this fur and answered her with.

"Well hello my boss is busy but i can help you" "But for reaosns to get you your room, your name"?

He sat down got a key for her room and got a paper to write the time she got in so when she leaves for the day can tell the time.

"Now as i seee you i feel like you need to relax and have soem fun, also some clothes i can try to help with this"

Ling/Lee:
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunya smiled to the sloth and said " Oke, boy. Write down; Dunya Cobra,age unknown, stay for a week at least. I want to have some sleep and stress relief."

then she noticed his leather pants, boot and collar.

She opened her rope and showed her amazing breasts to him."And make it fast boy, I;m tired and short on paiciance."

(Check my fa account and see dunya full size.)

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

furrynerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled and looked.

"Well Follow me than"

"Now you wanna control me or what becasue il llet to put this collar and take you to the room that way"?

Ling/Lee:
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunya wasn't in the mood for games. She would show this male what control meant in her life.

She graped the collar, put is forcefully around his neck, tied it so tight that the man had almost problems getting air, dropped him to the ground and put he right feet on his chest to show him who was the boss her.

" Listen to me you weak, sissy. I want a room and some relaxation. And you will gonna give that to me or you will go to the trash."

She pulled hard so that the sloth was on his hands and knees. She then sits on his back and orders

" NOW WALK LIKE A HORSE TO MY ROOM SLAVE! And behave like a good servant or you will be replaced!!!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3