FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rise of the Meta-Furries: Inevitable Combat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks the scene unfold. Alice wasn't expecting that much infighting. She commences to wonder if the war will be not harder that she though. A divided front doesn't work as well that a united group. She was about the said something when she heard a couple of knocking. Alice turns to see Num lock, at the door of Riku warehouse.*

Hey! Num Lock, you finally came.
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Los Angeles, Marina del Rey, Riku Edgewing's Secret Warehouse =

>_ Meta allies identified. Scanning unknown Metas...

The green fox smiled, removed his black Stetson, and approached Alice with open arms. "Miss Bakk, you gorgeous heifer! I missed you so much!"

By the time NumLock embraced his muscular friend, his Metatech decloaked his extremities. He stepped back, turning around to show everyone his chakat body. Then he lit up the pink array on his black bodysuit, extra long trrenchcoat, and the ring around his hat.

"The blue Metavirus strain mutated me into a quadruped, but it also enhanced my bioelectronic powers. I can explain my Tron outfit... The normals... Those... Those flatscan bastards murdered my friends and my lovers..!"

>_ Strategic probabilities do not favor your liesure.

The words of the Metavirus nanoswarm that turned Katmir into NumLock used his voice but sounded like a typical text to audio program.

>_ Evacuate and regroup, Y/N?

"Yes..! The local gestapo is out looking for me, but all of us have to leave. It is extremely important that we do not compromise Riku's home any further."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7