FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rise of the Meta-Furries: Inevitable Combat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor watched as the soldiers tried to find the attacker, the sounds of gunfire filling the air. The lizard turned around and realized that Allison had slipped off. Cursing to himself, Victor bellowed out orders to a five-man squad nearby.

"You lot! Find Allison and capture her! Use those viral detectors and get moving!"

At the warehouse, Leaf was becoming agitated at Riku's diatribe. "Firstly, that was an experimental mutagen made to enhance a Meta's powers. However, it was effective only on lower level Metas like myself and had a mechanism for an outside party to control the Meta."

"Secondly, I've got my invisibility under complete control. The only reason it went off sporadically was if I was exhausted."

The rabbit ran his fingers through his hair. He turned to look at Alice and said, "But that's not the point now. Right now, the army is moving in to take us out. We need to prepare ourselves for the inevitable. If Riku wishes to not get involved, that's fine."

His ears perked at the sounds of someone coming from behind. He whirled around to face the stranger and was shocked to see a familiar face. "D-Dailen! What in the world...? I thought someone killed you!"
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is surprised by Dailen arrival by keep her poker's face. Her bluffing skill can be rusted but she can still keep her cool when startled. She looks at him and wait that Bryon finished to talk to smiles and waves at Dailen.*

Hi Dailen, this make indeed too long, I am so glad to see you. Did you came because of the civil war too?

*moves her stare to Riku.*

Thanks for the drink and for letting me borrow your internet connection mister Edgewind. I will paid you back this favour later. Try to stay alive.

*walks nearer of the door, ready to leave when Bryon or Dailen will be willing to move away too. Alice decides to test how good Riku's ears are and mutters softly a last snarky reply.*

Ghost was right about him. Maybe I should go try to meet him again and cash a favour that he doesn't owe me.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dailen smiled at Leaf.

“Heh kill me? If thats the case then I’m the most liveliest dead person ever. Nah, my writer just took a break and was reading the other forums before jumping in on this one. He thought it would be fun.”

He looked at the others.

“Its good to see your guys to. As for the War... just heard about it. Heh dad’s having a fit that I might get killed or captured but eh its no fun without a little risk.”
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with the crash of the metal security door being kicked open riku smashed his fist into the floor and sttod up with flames erupting from his arms

"FOR FUCK SAKE CAN'T I EVER GET ANY PEACE FROM YA ASSHOLES" riku shouted angrily before turning round to face dailen and satnding his full height of nearly nine foot

"whats wrong with ya people i just want to be left ALONE i quit the dam hero buissness swix months ago we did that stupid mission and i swore after that i woudnt help any of ya anymore"

kicking the surport to his bike up and grabbing the handles he turned it round and picked up a remote and pressed a button opeing the door before stoping and looking at alice

"fine what do ya want alice and dont lie to me everytime ya come here ya want my help so spit it out what do ya want"

riku said before swing his long leg over his moterbike and sitting on it looking at her with a pissed of look

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The five men nodded at Victor's orders and headed off, four went one way but one went towards the explosions and gunfire. The man looked at the fight, trying to see what the soldiers were shooting at. In the midst of the flames and explosions, stood a rather short dog with fox like ears and a stubby tail. The dog was surrounded by fire as soldiers fired upon him, their bullets incinerating before they got anywhere close. Every time he looked at a soldier, the armed men would burst into flames. The corgi made hand gestures where he looked occasionally, an explosion each time.

Allison smirked at the sight, tossing her weapon aside "He'll do just fine." she said still under the disguise of Victor's soldier.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
silverleaf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking around with a quick glance he noticed a lone soldier in an alley messing with his rifle with was apparently jammed, with a quick push from his telekinesis he flipped off the roof landing in front of the soldier.

With a quick swing of his arm he slashed the soldiers throat, pulling a grenade off the soldiers vest as he slumped to the ground looking behind him he saw another army vehicle with a few soldiers watching the events unfold.

Pulling the pin he held the grenade out, levitating it a few inches above his hand, watching the soldiers for a moment longer the grenade bolted from his hand like a bullet, lodging in the side of the vehicle detonating a moment later.

Walking towards the vehicle that now had a gaping hole in the side he walked up to the first soldier who was dead, the second also dead, but the third groaned softly as he tried to push himself off the ground, but was met with the sole of the Puma's shoe slamming his face back down til his neck snapped.

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11520 - Alexander Vadania

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11737 - Jessica Sinclaire

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/silverleaf455/
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The soldiers moved quickly across the area, searching for the unknown attacker and Allison. One of them carried a viral detector, which beeped while it sought out their targets. Victor turned to look at the detective and could not find him anywhere.

Back at the warehouse, Bryon was a little confused at Dailen's mention of an author. He shrugged it off and said, "Indeed... Still, there is no gain without risk. We may need your help in all this."

He jumped at the sounds of yelling behind the rabbit. Turning around, Bryon watched the exchange between Alice and Riku.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks at Riku. Alice doesn't like the way he insults her and she decides to not be gentle in her reply.*

I have no need for someone as apathetic that you. I wanted you computer to prepare my counter-strike and now I am done. Don't flatter yourself too much. You are strong but I know many meta as strong that you. Ones that can do the job and are willing to do it. Allison can hunt down the high level target and kill them. Katmir can shut down the whole power grid and mess with the technological weapons. The mundanes are too dependant of them. They won't stand their ground for long. It is time for the second secession war of the united states of America. Stay down and sleep. I will we this war without you.

*opens the door and smirks.*

Thank you for the drink and the internet. We will probably see each others again after my kind rule this land.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riku just burst out laugheing from her lame explation and he sung his leg of the moter bike before walking up to her and grinning enily before slamming the door shut

"stupid little girl let me point something out to ya there are three metas in this city that are beyound the level of any paftic weak metas of any class so let me refreash ya slow mind"

raiseing his hand he put up one finger to count them off

"first is alison she is the virus litrely unkilable as she is baisdckly a walking corspe power beyound anything evr senn voius relentless and not scred to kill n attacks be it meta or normal can hurt her"

putting up a secoud finger he grins

"secound ME i was born with my powers i can control all 4 elements where metas with my kinda power can only control one i can go super nova and destroy this plant if i wanted i could frezze it and bring on a new ice age or flood it i can crate thunderstorms capble of causeing world wide black outs and earthquaks that could splitt this plant in half and im just like alison voiusous relentless and not scred to kill"

then raiseing his third fin ger his grins vanish

"and have ya forgot the most powerfull meta that lives the most evil sick twisted and dranged as they come not even me and alison together can even hurt him GHOST his powers are beyond anything ever seen............ and speaking of him how long have ya been listening freak"

as riku stops talking a evil and creepy laugh fills the air able to chill even the cockyist of hero's bones and slowly a dark figer appers next to byron amiteing a dark aura appers with his cloack hideing his never seen face

"HEEEEEEEEE" the figer looks up coverd by his dark aura and hidden face and all that is seen is a pair of glowing blood red eyes and long sharp black claws comeing from his sleves he eyes each person before slowly flaoting in the air and burst's in hysirical laugheing before calming down "AHHHHHHHH the hero's it's such a treat to see you all again"

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dailen looked up and grinned at Ghost.

“A treat, well thats neat! So what do you got, some Hod&Dots?”

He chuckled.

“Never thought I see you again dead head. Ah well, no matter what this should be fun.”

He looked up at the ceiling.

“Hey writer, make sure when the fighting starts you write something good... and no liners this time.”

He looks at everyone and grins.

“Sometimes he doesn’t know what to write.”
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison stayed back and watch the pyro incinerate almost anything that came close. But sadly, it wasn't long before a bullet managed to reach his skull. The canine dropped to the ground, the flames and heat receeding as the soldiers collected his body. The disguised vixen just shook her head and fled the scene.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield

Last edited by Mayfield on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
silverleaf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking around he quickly realizes he's lost the vixen, growling in frustration he leaps back on top of the building and looks around, his eye isn't reacting to the presence of any Meta's.

Leaping from roof top to roof top he began to search for her again, as he went his eye occasionally lit up telling him there was a meta nearby but his focus was on the one he had seen in action.

His searching takes him towards the docks but still nothing yet, he growls loudly and sends a barrel flying off into the water with a telekinetic push.

Walking along the dock and listening to the water as the cool air rustled his fur, when his eye begins to react, turning he begins to begins to head in the direction that makes it glow more.

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11520 - Alexander Vadania

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11737 - Jessica Sinclaire

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor surveyed the scene before him, cursing to himself. His soldiers were busy assessing the damage and helping the wounded...

"Well now... This is a fine mess you've gotten yourself into."

The lizard turned to look at where the voice came from and noticed someone hiding in the shadows. His outline was familiar to him.

"Doctor," he said through gritted teeth. "We almost had her when an interloper arrived."

"Almost being the key word," the mystery doctor replied. "The bumbling of your army is rather agitating... I wonder if I should simply use my own weapons?"

"You know full well that I would rather be dead than use whatever you planned out!"

"Yes... And that is exactly what you will be if you do not reconsider..."

With a curse under his breath, Victor made his way over to his troops. The shadowy figure chuckled under his breath as he watched the lizard walk away.

"Imbecile... He doesn't know how vital that creature is to my research," the figure muttered to himself. "With her, I can finally achieve what I almost did back at my lab..."

His fist clenched in anger as he recalled the destruction of his lab. "If it wasn't for those damnable Metas, I wouldn't have had to start over again. That Riku fellow, though... He was nothing like the others. How could he have such power and yet not be infected?"

He cackled to himself, "It doesn't matter... Once I have everything in place, I'll be the one calling the shots!"

Back at the warehouse, Bryon was confused by Dailen's odd behavior. "He wasn't like that before," the rabbit thought. "How did he end up like this?"

The rabbit was also concerned about Alice's plans for the future. "The last thing we need to do is turn this into a genocide! The people and Metas can coexist if given the chance!"

His thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of cold, hysterical laughter. His body shook as he remembered the one creature that represented fear itself...

The demon that called itself Ghost...
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*raises her mental shield as strongly that she can and levitate to Ghost level. Catherine never trusted Ghost but he was indeed powerful and it was better to have it on our side. If she could convince him to do the dirty work, create a meta country would be an kid game.*

Ghost, I should I knew that talking of you would be enough to attract you. You always be an attention whore. Hey, would you be interested to a little challenge? You against the military, the FBI, the CIA and anything else the government will send to us. I wouldn't think to let you out of the biggest slaughter of the decade. What kind of villain would have be if I didn't let you to all the fun and game of this little war party.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dailen continued to look at Ghost, waiting for him to start something. That’s when he got a sour look on his face.

“A sour look?”

He looks up.

“A SOUR LOOK! Writer, is that really the best you can do. Ok sure he hasn’t made a move yet but... ah forget it.”

Dailen sat down and grunted.

“Writers these days, never come up with anything good. I mean come on, the dreaded Ghost is here and instead of a big bad boss battle... he has me sitting around and waiting.”
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still floating he drifted past byron and made his long sharp b;ack claws brush againt him before comeing close to alice and burst out into hystical laughter witch filled the whole warehouse with his creep laugh "HAHAHAHAHA now why in the world would the ulitmate monster of fear wanna help you are you stupid i know all you want is for me to do your dirty work as killing the miltray and other enforment law abiders will be simple for me " ghost said before soveing his hand into his stomach and pulloing out a rather large poinus tatrular and begane strokeing it

riku growled angrily before balling balling his hands into fist's and looking at ghost "what do you want freak if ya come here for a fight it's not happing"

turning his hoodid head round his eyes glow creepily and he heavly landid on the fllor infront of dailen and shoved the spider in his hand "hold this" ghost said before walking up to riku and passin though byron like he was not even there "i come here to see what you was all up to and of corse to mees with ya head but HAAAAA im not wanted so i leave" then turniong to alison he raised a claw hand "if you want me to help you then come to st andrews mental asylum if yoiu dare MHHHHAAAAA" ghost said before dissapering into thin air while leavein g the echo of his mental creepy laughter behind him

Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--*removed*--

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield

Last edited by Mayfield on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
silverleaf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sound of distant voices followed by a loud laugh told him he must be getting close, leaping onto a nearby roof he looked around as he walked following the steadily increasing intensity of his eye til he stood near a building.

Crouching down he looked at it but didn't enter, deciding instead to wait and see what he could hear or see.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon shivered as Ghost passed right through him, his body consumed with fear. No matter how much time he was around the phantom, he would not get used to his powers. The rabbit dreaded the day he ended up making him an enemy...

What was equally concerning was Dailen's unusual behavior. He acted as though he was speaking to someone that wasn't there. Bryon feared the man was losing his mind.

"L-look... The fact is we need to recruit more people. Surely there is a way to find more Metas for our cause."
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*turns toward Bryon and nods.*

You are right Bryon. Like so often. I suppose that it is time to leave and see we can do. I bet the mundane already hunt our kind. Anyone tempted to free this future freedom fighters?

*looks at the meta-furries in the place.*

Don't bother to answer Riku. I know you will not come. This is why I said our kind. You were loud and clear about the fact that you didn't belong.
silverleaf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The figure decided he had observed long enough, he leapt down his feet stopping inches from the ground than touching moments later, walked towards the door in front of him with a grin, his jacket swaying around inches from the ground and his tail straight out only the tail twitched slightly.

As he reached the door instead of reaching for it the door was flung open without any concern for all the noise he caused, "Is this a private party?"

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon was just about to say something to Alice when he heard someone flinging the door down. The rex rabbit turned around and spotted someone standing at the doorway.

"Wh-What the...?! Who on Earth are you?"
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks at the Puma wondering who he is and why he is here.*

Well, our friend doesn't let everyone enter but I am about to leave anyway. Maybe he will let you take my place. Now can you please move aside?

*smiles, wondering if he will move or if I wil have to push him away.*
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riku just leaned againt the wall of the ware house and complty ingnored who ever this annoying new intruder was to be but he could have been botherd he would have shot a blast of elelectristy at the new comer

"well if there nothing else would you all like to shove off and leave me in peace at last so i can get back to working on my moter bike?"

the tall cheetah snarled while turning his back on them all and picking up his wrench

silverleaf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The figure looks at the group his glasses covering his brightly glowing eye, "So many meta's in one place," he chuckles, "if one didn't know better I'd say there was something interesting going on."

Than with a grin he steps to the side, "I will however let you pass since this isn't the place to start a fight, since I am clearly outnumbered being the stranger in your midst."

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles and exits Riku's place.*

I wise move pretty kitty. With a little of luck you will live old and happy.

*slowly walk toward the old part of the town. Alice could fly toward it but she wanna see who will follow her.*
silverleaf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devil smirked as the bovine walked away, he looked at the rest of the furs inside the building, "Well you all seem to be about as interesting as mold so I'm going to follow the pushy one."

He turns and runs after her, "Hey lady wait up!" he shouted.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rabbit could only shake his head quietly to himself as he watched Alice leave the warehouse. He then noticed the stranger follow her outside. Weary about what the stranger would do, Bryon gave a small wave to Riku before following the others outside.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*turns toward the rabbit and the feline.*

Okay, I am waiting.

*smiles.*

By the way, why do you following me mister. You are in a strange place if you intended to make friends with strangers.
silverleaf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a hearty laugh the panther walks up to the bovine, "If I was only looking for friends I wouldn't be here," he said with a grin and he stops nearby holding out his hand now walking, "I am here to try and find some action like earlier this evening." as he says this a small flame appears in his palm then begins to stretch and snake it's way around his arm.

Then a smirk crossed his lips as the flame moves behind him making a face with a devious grin facing the rabbit behind him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7