FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rise of the Meta-Furries: Inevitable Combat
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Rise of the Meta-Furries: Inevitable Combat Reply with quote

(The following takes place after "An unusual place to have a reunion")

Clouds hung over the city of Los Angeles as its inhabitants went about their daily lives. Businessmen milling about to their jobs, street vendors selling food to commuters, and traffic flowing throughout the city. Walking upon these streets was a rex rabbit named Bryon. To anyone else, he seemed like a normal person. But to those who knew him, he was more than ordinary.

He was what people called a Meta, an individual with powers no normal person would have. These beings were made from exposure to a virus that swept across the country. Those infected by the virus were given abilities beyond compare.

Bryon's stroll ended right at the harbor of the city. As he gazed upon the warehouses and docks, memories of his adventures came to him. His paw felt across the back of his arm, rubbing an old scar he got from his last mission.

Last edited by Leaf on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red and blue flashing lights appeared in the distance, sirens drawing closer. It wasn't before long that several police cars appeared at the docks. Police officers stepped out quickly and raised their pistols as one took a megaphone and called out to the rabbit on the dock.

"Bryon! Just give it up! We see where you are and we have every inch of the docks surrounded. It's over!" the officer called out to the rabbit. He wasn't the only one that was on the dock. There was a homeless woman sitting within her belongings, wrapped up in a number of garments. The feline sitting there looked over at the officers before taking a look at Bryon, her eyes a blood red color, a dark faint cloud coming from them as she grinned at the rabbit.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon suddenly jumped at the sound of approaching police sirens. Before he could run off, the police had already arrived and surrounded the docks. Their weapons pointed at him, the rabbit desperately looked for a way out. He considered using his invisibility or his recent new power, but that wouldn't help him out much. If he tried to flee, they'd shoot him.

"Blast it, what can I do? I'm not going to..."

He then caught sight of a homeless woman watching the scene. For some reason, he felt he had met her somewhere before. His suspicions were true when he saw a pair of blood red eyes gazing at him as a dark cloud emanated from her.

"Those eyes... It couldn't be... Could it?"
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Put your hands where we can see them Bryon!" the officer with the megaphone called out. They noticed the woman but didn't care. She stood up and yawned before stretching and lazily walking between the officers and the rabbit.

"Madam, will you please step aside!" the officer called out again. She just stood there and didn't move. The officers were not close enough to see a barely visible cloud form around the woman's arms, but, Bryon was close enough. The cloud seemed to be made of the same stuff that was emanating from her eyes.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon kept silent as Allison lazily walked between him and the officers. He looked at the faint red cloud forming at her arms, growing larger with each passing moment. He realized that she was preparing to use her powers on the officers. Not wanting to get caught in the crossfire, he dove off the pier and into the water.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The officers opened fire the moment Bryon dove for the water. A single bullet grazed his arm just barely. The feline took most of the shots as her body was engulfed in the cloud. It disappeared with a female vixen having her massive claws in the air, driving them into the ground. In less then a second, enormous spikes shot up through the ground underneath the officers, spearing them and their vehicles.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon's ears were filled with the sounds of the officer's guns firing as he dove for the water. One of the bullets barely grazed against his bare arm before he went underwater. The sounds of gunfire and explosions were muffled by the sea water as the rabbit held his breath. When the firing ceased, he popped his head out from under the water to see what had happened.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Bryon came up, the vixen was leaning over the edge of the dock, holding her hand out to the rabbit with a smirk, the pierced remains of the officers and their vehicles behind her.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon accepted Allison's paw and was pulled out of the water back onto the dock. His clothes were completely soaked, but it was better than being pumped full of lead. A couple of pieces of seaweed clung to his head as he smiled at Allison.

"Thanks for the help back there..."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don't mention it. Besides, I can take a bullet remember?" the vixen said with a slight laugh.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Er, right... I almost forgot about that," Bryon said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. He then glanced behind Allison, seeing the destroyed police cars. He then looked back at her and said, "Um... Remember that mission Alphonse had us do? I think something back at the facility made me change..."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh? And what else can you do now?" Allison asked curiously.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Um... I think it's best if I showed you, instead."

Bryon stepped in front of Allison and lifted his hand towards one of destroyed cars with his hand open. With his eyes closed and his brow furrowed in concentration, the wrecked cruiser started to become lifted off the ground, floating by itself. He moved the cruiser into the air, floating it over the Metas' heads before he threw it out towards the ocean. He opened his eyes and panted a little from the exertion.

"Ever since I was exposed to that blue chemical in the lab, I've been able to lift stuff up like that. I can only do that to one object at at a time, though, and it's a bit strenuous on my body."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Huh, cool. You know, I've also developed a bit since the mission too." Allison said cracking her neck and looking around.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Really? Perhaps you could show me," said Bryon. He thought Allison was already strong enough beforehand. How she changed was a mystery to him.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alright, but, as always, my powers need others. C'mon, I'm sure I can demonstrate in the city somewhere." the vixen said turning and walking from the docks, motioning Bryon to follow.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon followed behind Allison, unsure of where she was taking him. He didn't know what kind of power she was going to demonstrate to him.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Do you remember those tendrils that come from my back when I change, Bryon?" the vixen asked as she continued to walk along, the scenery starting to change to a more militarized setting.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Of course, Allison. Erm... It it me or are we getting near a military base?"
The rabbit didn't know what the vixen had planned and was getting a little nervous from the idea of having soldiers pursue them.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeah, we are...." Allison said as they kept walking. No soldier noticed them till they got into an open area. A soldier came up to them and was about to get them off base before Allison sliced him in half with her blade, his death being noticed by guards and sounding an alarm. The vixen just stood there before turning to Bryon.

"Get on the ground, back, stomach, doesn't matter." she said as hundreds of soldiers filed in around them.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon stood in shock as Allison sliced the soldier in half with her arm blade. The base's alarms rang in the air as the guards swarmed towards the two Metas. The rabbit was seeking away out before he heard the vixen tell him to hit the dirt. With no other option, Bryon slammed to the ground as fast as he could.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The soldiers swarmed around them like ants and raised their rifles. With a smirk on the vixen's face, she gripped her head tightly and looked up into the sky, as if she was in pain. With a loud roar, she let go of her head and hunched over, shooting her arms out to her sides. Normally, Allison is more than capable of killing non-metas easily and in large numbers what what she was now able to do was just unspeakable.

Tendrils shot from her body in every direction, just barely missing Bryon. Every single soldier was speared with the razor wire like appendages. Their rifles were dropped to the ground as the tendrils wrapped around them before pulling them in, absorbing all few hundred of them into her mass. She cracked her neck and sighed in relief before looking down at the rabbit and offering him a hand, again.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon's ears rang as Allison let out a loud roar. His eyes glanced upwards as she shot her arms out to her sides, unleashing numerous tendrils out of herself and taking out all of the guards in one strike. Just as sudden as it started, it was over in a moment. He was a little shaken from the experience, but otherwise fine.

He accepted Allison's hand and was helped up to his feet. He gazed at the now empty base, looking at all the rifles scattered about. He was dumbfounded by her new technique, as his shocked face clearly shown.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison laughed at bit at all of the scattered weapons.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon looked at Allison laughing and wondered what was so funny. After seeing the weapons, he then put the two together and shook his head softly in both mirth and astonishment.

"I see that your new technique can clear out more than just the room," he said.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yup." Allison said going over to one of the rifles and picking it up. She inspected it before looking straight down the barrel or the loaded rifle.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon picked up one of the rifles and looked it over. With a disdained look, he removed the clip and threw the gun at a wrecked army jeep. "I never really liked guns... They're so clumsy and random to use."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeah. Unless your talking about a sniper. So, anything you want to snag from here?" the vixen said putting the gun on the ground.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon glanced around the area, looking for anything he could use or take. "Hm... Not much useful stuff here. I think that..." His eyes then caught a combat knife that had been dropped by one of the soldiers. With a little grin, he swiped it and twirled it in his hands. After doing a few practice swipes, he placed it in it's sheath and put in in his pockets.

"Yep... I got what I needed."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alright, let's get out of here before more guys show up." Allison said heading for the main gate.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7