FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rise of the Meta-Furries: Inevitable Combat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon followed Allison towards the main gate, running as fast as he could. "The farther behind this place is, the better!"
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Heh, yeah." she mumbled before gripping two bars on the metal gate and pulling them open, making a hole in the gate for the two to get through.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon stood back and watched Allison bend two of the bars on the metal gate. He had to admit, the vixen had a lot of strength. When she made a gap big enough for the two to slip through, he held his hand out towards it and said, "Ladies first!"
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Pfft, I'm anything but a lady." Allison said as simply jumped over the gate.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon watched as Allison jumped over the gate like it was nothing. The rabbit chuckled to himself as he squeezed himself through the gap and outside the base.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So, what now?" Allison said as she looked around at the civilians.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, considering the number of people in this city, I'll bet it will take them quite a while to find us. Still, it's probably best we disguise ourselves so as to avoid being seen."

Bryon shoved his hands down in the pockets of his torn jeans. He had a few hundred dollars from when he stole them from a rich man. He looked around for a nearby clothing store to buy a new outfit.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Bryon looked away, Allison's body changed. Her clothes turned into a suit and tie, her vixen body turning into a male pit bull, smirking slightly at the rabbit "I think this will do fine." she said, her voice completely different.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rabbit jumped slightly at the new voice and turned around. He saw a male pit bull standing in front him, wearing a suit and tie outfit. "I forgot you could do that," Bryon said.

His eyes then caught sight of a clothing store directly behind Allison. With a smile, the rabbit walked through its sliding doors. An electronic dinging sound filled his ears as he entered inside, gazing at the numerous clothes hanging on the racks...
Mayfield

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison just stayed outside, leaning against the building and kicking her feet lightly at the sidewalk.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About thirty minutes later, Bryon walked out of the clothing store wearing a brand new outfit. His old clothes were stuffed inside a shopping bag he carried with his right paw.

The rex rabbit was now wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a pair of gray dress pants and jacket and black dress shoes. A pair of sunglasses were adorned upon his face as he smiled at Allison. "I figured I'd dress up as well," the rabbit said.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Heh, why not?" Allison said as she started to walk down the street, not quite understanding why she was disguised. Her method was always brute force, she could be incredibly stealthy, taking over a fur's life for decades, but it just wasn't her style.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rabbit followed behind Allison, the shopping bag still in his paws. As he walked beside the disguised vixen, memories of his encounters flashed in his mind. When he first met the Metas, he wasn't exactly thrilled to be around them. To the rabbit, they were people who merely craved attention like spoiled children.

As he began to hang out with them, he quickly realized they were not as shallow as he thought. But the one person he was most intrigued with was Allison. There was something about her that made him interested in her. He couldn't exactly put his finger on it...
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison let out a yawn and stretched as they walked along. They got a few looks from some furs but nothing that didn't happen normally.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon sighed to himself as he glanced about the street, a bored look on his face. He wondered what to do to alleviate his boredom when he spotted two rich gentlemen conversing across the street. A devious smirk flashed across his face for a moment.

"Say Allison... Feel like messing with some people today?"
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison looks over and thinks for a second "Hmmmm... anything in mind?" she asks, not really feeling like killing anymore then she already has, today.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon taking a better look, the rabbit noticed that the businessmen were living in a life of opulence. The sun shone upon their golden jewelry as they stood near a limo, agitation etched in their faces.

"Looks like they're waiting for a limo driver or two," the rabbit said with a smirk. If it was one thing he enjoyed, it was messing with the wealthy blue-bloods. "Perhaps we should help them... and ourselves."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hehehe, you drive." Allison said coming up with an idea. The figure she had taken on began to increase mass, mainly around the arms but just making herself look a lot more muscular.

"Two drivers for one limo will be suspicious. I thought, a driver and a bodyguard." she laughed and looked over at the two men who noticed them and waved at them, motioning for them to come over.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good thinking," Bryon said to Allison, noticing her increased muscle mass. The rabbit walked over to the two businessmen waving them over at the limo. One of them, a middle-aged goat, approached the two Metas with an agitated look.

"Where in the bloody hell have you been?! We've been waiting for you two for a solid thirty minutes now!"

"My apologies, sir. The ones that were supposed to arrive here got violently ill and the company contacted us at the last minute..."

"Fine, whatever! Just get us back to Dyna Corps.! We're running late for a meeting!"
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison crossed her now massive arms and nodded, getting in the passenger side after opening the door for the two to get in.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two businessmen entered into the limo and sat in the comfortable seats. The goat as grumbling to himself while his companion, a bull, shook his head at his attitude. Bryon opened the driver's door to the limo and went inside, shutting the door and starting the engine. The rabbit glanced up at the disguised Allison, giving her a small smirk before he fastened the seat belt and began to drive.

"Let's see... Dyna Corps. should be about seven blocks east and eight blocks south from here," Bryon thought. "I hope I can drive this hunk of junk. Rich people... Honestly!"
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And what are your names?!" Allison asked happily as she turned around and gave a rather childish look to the goat, who, in turn, pressed a button, rising the sound proof divider behind the drivers and passenger side seats.

"That's better, now we can plan." she said with a slight chuckle.

((Hope you don't mind that little use of ze goat. I thought it would be the appropriate reaction. :3 ))

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Not at all. This is going to be fun! Razz)
The goat cocked his eyebrow at the bodyguard's enthusiasm. However, he assumed he was merely new on the job. He reached over into the small liquor cabinet of the limo and made himself a glass of scotch.

"Ahem, yes. I am Mr. Patrick Darwin and this is Mr. Alexander Thomas, head of another company called Harrison Technologies."

The bull nodded at the bodyguard before he spoke up."Well, I am not entirely sure we should be saying this, but... I see no harm' Right now, Mr. Darwin and I are discussing the terms of a business contract, you see."

The goat sat back and took a sip of his drink. "Yes... If this goes through, we'll be able to make substantial profits. Hopefully, the workers will not mind some the potential changes to come..."

While they were discussing the finer details of the contract, Bryon was busy driving the limo towards Dyna Corps. The rabbit was glancing around, trying to find a good spot to pull off the plan...
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison just smiled and listed, though, on her's and Bryon's side, her fist was clenched and getting tighter, the knuckles popping and cracking as her temper grew, though the popping was not heard on the other side, nor did she show any unfriendly emotion in her face.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two businessmen were too engrossed in their business deals to notice what was going on. Back at the driver seat, Bryon was muttering to himself as he desperately seeking the spot. When the limo was only a couple of blocks away from the office building, he spotted an abandoned, five story parking garage. With a huge grin on his face, Bryon drove into the building and up to the fourth floor before setting it in park.

The rabbit then pulled the seat belts out as far as they could before he cut them with the combat knife he smuggled in. He then knocked on the divider to signal to Allison before getting out of the car, the cut belts clasped in his hands.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The disguised vixen chuckled as she got out of the limo and looked over at Bryon.

"So, what's the plan?" she asked, not really knowing what to do.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's simple... We're going to teach them what happens to those who rely too much on their money."

The belts dangled in his paws as he continued, "This is what will happen... We'll let them out of the limo, making them think they've arrived at Dyna Corps. When they get out and are distracted trying to figure out what's happening, we'll hogtie and gag them with these belts and clothing. We'll then take whatever cash and valuables they've got and then leave them to their own devices..."

Bryon smirked at the vixen. "So... what do you think?"
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Heh, good, but I've got a little flare of my own to add." Allison said with a wink as she took one of the seatbelts and opened up the doors.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon smiled as Allison opened the limo doors for Patrick and Alexander. "We have arrived at your destination, sirs."

The two businessmen left the limo smiling before taking sight of the parking garage. Confused looks were plastered on their faces as they stepped away from the vehicle and observed their surroundings.

"Mr. Darwin," the bull asked. "Does your company have a parking garage?"
"No, I do not..."
"Then why...?"

Before Mr. Thomas could finish his sentence, Bryon had jumped onto the bull and clung onto him. The bull let out a yell as he was tackled to the ground with a loud thud.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison just grabbed the goat by the neck and lifted him into the air with ease, using her free hand to tie the seatbelt around his ankles, ensuring that they wouldn't come off by pulling.

"Doesn't matter if we gag them or not. I've got something in store." Allison said as she chucked the goat over to where the others were. With her current stature, that would have been accomplished easily anyway, but she waited till both of the businessmen looked at her before she changed back into her normal look, the grey furred vixen with blood red eyes that wears a hoodie and jeans.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7