FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Looking for NPC ideas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Looking for NPC ideas. Reply with quote

yeah like the title said, im looking for NPC ideas for an RP with the Inferno club that i plan to do.

here is what i got so far.

Owner: Maria Brandywine, Female, fennce- owns a domestic feral welshcorgy named Watsen.

Front desk: Buffy, female, rabbit. socialy a ditz, but is also a math genius.

security
Head of security: Clint east, male, dimond back rattle snake- nick named The Mean Sonova Bitch.

kitchen
head chef: Rosita, female, Chuahua dog- suffers from a napolian complex

Doms
Minnie Brandywine, female, mouse, bi sexual.
Misstress Gaia, female, prarydog, bi sexual- has a souther accent, and is a milf(currently looking for a name for her.)
Hakiem, male, mongose, straight- recomended for ladies that want a genteler experience, but please no snakes.
Jean, male to female transexual, papilon dog, bi sexual- has a touch of narsasisim, can almost pass for female (unless you see between her legs.)

Subs
Edward, male, horse clidesdale, bi sexual- very muscular, specalises in pony play, and enys being whiped with a rideing crop.

And that is all i got at this time, and i will up date the list with more detail and with eny ideas that i like or finaly come up with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1