FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rumble Roses for PS2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
King Snarf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Rumble Roses for PS2 Reply with quote

Anyone else play this yet? It's actually a lot of fun!
HSHP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. I hope to get it eventually. Though my wish list is insanely long and there are so many good, new games coming out almost weekly in the first quarter. Like RE4, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Playboy: The Mansion. Hell, I still need to pick up the new Leisure Suit Larry. Though I don't know if I should just stick with the PC version, or get it on PS2. A couple friends of mine rented Larry and thought it was okay. Maybe I'll do that first and see.

Here's a review for Roses for those who don't know what it is.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/wwxrumblerose/index.html

The reviewers don't like it, but the players seem to. Wouldn't mind seeing a "Bra & Panties" match in this game, though it seems that some of the women would have to wear more clothes to participate in one.
King Snarf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I thought that too. I also wouldn't mind seeing tag matches if they make a sequel.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Rumble Roses for PS2 Reply with quote

King Snarf wrote:
Anyone else play this yet? It's actually a lot of fun!

Haven't actually played it. I saw it at E3 back in May. Their booth had a bunch of girls doing some strip tease thing down to their bikinis. A huge crowd of guys flocked over with their cameras and vidcams..

Was fun to watch that. Smile I didn't even know what they were promoting until one of my friends clued me in. Was too busy noticing the girls.

I did end up watching their promote video on one of their monitors... Looks cool though. Reminded me of JusticeBabes stuff and SexyFighters.

I've been preoccupied with World of Warcraft! I highly recommend WOW- if you guys manage to buy a copy. I heard it's sold out everywhere. Alot of my friends tried to buy it but no dice.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Random

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another wrestling game with a touch of DoA: Xtreme Volley
I can't leave right out the door
after all that we've been through
I can't be with or without you
King Snarf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since I like wrestling games (Here Comes the Pain being the best in my opinion) this was right up my alley.
HSHP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Snarf wrote:
Well, since I like wrestling games (Here Comes the Pain being the best in my opinion) this was right up my alley.

What about Raw vs Smackdown? Most recent I have so far is Day of Reckoning, which I thought was pretty good. Definitely some changes I would make there, but not so much in the gameplay.
King Snarf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smackdown vs Raw is good, they made some nice additions, but overall I'd have to say HCTP is better. The weapons don't disappear after three hits, you could get involved in backstage shenanigans, you had more options for TLC matches (a TLC match isn't a TLC match unless you have to climb for the title, IMHO), and it was more challenging on the hardest difficulty setting. Smackdown vs. Raw is somewhat challenging, but with practice you can win a one-on-one contest while still remaining mostly undamaged. Here Comes the Pain, on the other hand, was BRUTAL. For example, on the Smackdown difficulty (the hardest) it would take AT LEAST a half an hour to beat a guy in a Last Man Standing Match, often times longer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1