FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Ellenara Vaducci

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Ellenara Vaducci Reply with quote

Name: Ellenara Vaducci

Nickname(s): Elle, Ellie

Species: Rat

Birthday: March 29

Fur: Chocolate Brown / White

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5’2”

Weight: 102 lbs.

Measurements: 32C - 20 - 34

Sexuality: Bi-curious (Elle prefers men but is not opposed to sleeping with a female if the situation feels right or she is paid to.), Ellenara has no specific preference to any particular species of fur.

Nationality: Italian-Irish

Languages: English and Italian

Description: Elle is a diminutive female rat, standing just a hitch over 5’ tall. Her body is mostly covered in soft, brown fur the color of rich milk chocolate. The exception is under her jaw where it is stark white and blends back into the brown smoothly. This descends down her neck to her chest and down to between her legs. The undercoat of fur ends just on the insides of her thighs. She also has white fur covering her paws, going up toward her elbows and knees, making it appear she is wearing gloves or socks respectively. She can usually be seen wearing Victorian era dresses of darker muted colors, in blues or purples.

Personality: Elle is demure yet playful rat maiden. Her demeanor changes to fit those around her. She can be quiet and submissive or boisterous and obscene. By herself though, she is easy going and kind, having a warm heart and care for others before herself.

History: Growing up in orphanages when she was a child, Elle doesn’t remember much of her birth parents. She only knows that her father was Irish and her mother Italian. When she turned 14 she ran away from the orphanage, making her way across the land surviving on her wits alone. Along the way, she took an occasional odd job here or there, including working as a prostitute from time to time. Arriving in Bon Bon at the age of 16, Elle lived on the streets for several months, using her body to generate income as she pleased men or women seeking to have sex for their own reason or need. It was shortly after her 17th birthday that she was taken in by a local innkeeper who treated her like a daughter and gave her the first real home she ever had.

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Sun May 29, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thought out character. Also, welcome back to the forums.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Lizspit

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah! Let's hear it for the ratties, represent!
lol
very cute character, she and Michigan would make cute pictures together, two small fancy rats ^_^
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-bows-

Thank you and thank you. As said, life has been hectic to say the least but I hope I will be here longer this time.

Mitch seems to be a very interesting character too. I think I would enjoy getting to know her with one or more of my characters here.

Anyone interested in doing an RP with Elle please go to Bon Bon Nightlife (OOC Thread) and leave me a request for it. I will work something out for you. Thanks.

Alternativately, please feel free to interact with her in any other person's threads I may have her involved in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1