FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Knight Fallen, Knight Risen (Lancelot & Arianoelle)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Growled with pleasure as he continued to thrust into her wet pussy, feeling that hard cock of his inside her. Ears flicked back as she heard his words, her hips giving a quick buck as smirk drew across her lips.

Her body rocked with his thrusts, feeling his balls slap against her. Hearing his words, her cheeks tinting with a blush with mention of moving the wedding up, though chuckled softly. "It would look bad, but as soon as we get that letter from my father, I'll write them, telling them the news of course and give them a date as soon as possible."

Feeling his claws dig into her rump, she moaned, her body quivering. She shifted, lowering her front half a little so she rested on her elbows, allowing him a better angle in taking her. Tail continued to brush against his leg, though soon he'd feel her hand along his sac as she teased him.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance purred, growling as he continued to thrust his cock into her slippery pussy. Nodding, he leaned down over her to kiss her neck, sliding his hands up to cup her breasts. "Oui....I know...ahhh....we'll just worry about things as they come."

Feeling her shift, his hands move back to her rump, grasping her hips tightly as he gasped when she teased his sac with her fingers. He slid his hand down in response, massaging her clit with his fingers as he drilled his cock harder into her quivering sex.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria knew she could write up a letter in the meantime while they waited for a responce from her father and could send it out either the same day or the next, but for now, her mind was on what they were doing now.

Feeling his hands upon her breasts, she growled playfully and once they moved back towards her hips, she murred. Ears flicked as she heard the gasp from him, fingers teasing over his sac a bit more, though every now and then brushed against the base of his cock. As he massaged her clit, her back seemed to straighten a bit as a moan came from her, hips wriggling. "M-more...." she moaned.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There would be so much to do in the days to come, getting ready for the wedding, though he had not sent the letter to Aria's father yet, Lance felt certain he would reply positively.

Purring deeply, he rolls her clit around with his fingers, grunting softly when her fingers brushed against his sac. Leaning over her, he rolls to his side, holding her back to his chest as he keeps his cock lodged in her pussy.

He pulls her leg over his, curling his tail around her waist as he rocks his hips smoothly smiling as he catches their reflection in the mirror to give him a good view of his cock sliding in and out of her.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria knew she could make her wedding dress, she had one in mind since she was a little girl, though now she could actually make it to wear. She couldn't wait though to hear what her father would say.

Her moans were mixed with purrs as he continued to tease her clit, sending shivers down her spine, her fingers teasing still along his sac and base of his cock. As he shifted and rolled to his side, she gasped and rolled with him.

Her leg shifted easily, revealing that sight for them both to behold. Watching as his cock slid in and out of her, Aria purred, her fingers moving to once more tease the base of his cock. "Aaah...s-so close..." she moaned.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance nibbled and suckled on her neck, while she thought of the dress she planned to wear, he knew already what he would wear. Though he had been discharged from his service with the Foreign Legion, he still retained his dress uniform.

Feeling her hand move down over his, he purred deeply as he thrust harder into her, feeling himself getting closer again. Growling softly when she teased his cock, he moved is other hand to her breast, squeezing and caressing while he sucked on her ear.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's head had tilted enough for him to be able to nibble along her neck, her moans coming from her, her breath quick once more. Ear flicked as she heard the growl from him, fingers teasing his cock even more as he thrusted still, her warm juices coating his cock as before.

As he teased her breast, she growled lustfully, hips moving with his thrusts. Eyes closed as ear was sucked on. She could feel that pleasure building once more, closer and closer. "Aaah....Lance...I...I can't...t-take it anymore..." she panted. "Roll me...roll me b-back to my stomach...p-pound that cock into me t-till I cum....f-fill me with y-your seed." she begged.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance let out a hoarse moan, thrusting into her quickly as he guided her toward their mutual orgasm. Dancing his fingers over her nipples, he panted heavily, groaning as he felt his body giving way to the sensations of being inside of Aria.

Smiling when he hears her request, Lance slips out of her, his cock glistening with her liquid as he moves and rolls her to her back again. Laying over her, he purred deeply, "As you wish, mon amour." Placing his cock against her wet pussy, he thrust back into her, sinking in until his balls rested against her ass.

Looking down at her face, he smiled as he saw the pleasure shown in her expressions. Pulling his hips back, he began stroking his cock in and out of her again. He grunted with each hard thrust, stopping only when he felt the tip of his cock tap against her cervix before he withdrew again, leaving only the head nestled between her puffy pussylips.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria moaned as he withdrew himself from her, her inner walls having started to close around his cock. Her body shifted as he rolled her, her ass in the air now for him.

Fingers clutched at the sheets as he thrust back into her and began that pace once more. She growled and moaned, she was so close. Her inner walls started closing around his cock, tighter and tighter with each thrust he gave.

Head leaned back as her inner walls soon clamped down around him, that rush of her heated juices soon flowed over his cock as a roar came from her, the pleasure taking over her body.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance growled softly with pleasure, his hips flexing as he slid his cock in and out of her smoothly. Tail swishing, it drapes down over his hip to curl around hers, tugging gently with his thrusts.

Clutching the sheets, he moans deeply when he feels her pussy fluttering around his cock, driving him closer to the edge until she cries out. Feeling that silky vise clamp around him, Lance rolls his head back and growls deeply, burying his cock into her begins blasting steamy ropes of his seed into her womb.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria kept her form as it was, feeling that pleasure run through her in fiery vines of passion. Ears flicked back as she heard the growl from him, though soon that burst of seed shoot into her. Growl turned to a purr as she adjusted slightly, turning her head to look over her shoulder towards him, tail giving his own a playful tug.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaning over her, Lance panted heavily as he slid out of her and rolls to his side. Pulling her into his arms, he kisses her softly and gently licks her muzzle as he purred softly.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feeling the breaths of his on the back of her neck, she closed her eyes a bit, though as he slid out of her, she let out a pleasured growl. Once he rolled and pulled her into his arms, she turned so she was facing him and smiled, kissing him back. "I love you Lance."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling at her, Lance purred more, caressing her back gently as he held her in his arms. "I love you, Aria," he says, "What shall we do tomorrow, mon amour? Are you going to open the shop and do some work?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's eyes closeda bit with the rub along her back, her head resting against his chest. "I think a nice breakfast will be in order first before I go and open the shop up for the day. Can't work on an empty stomach. You are free to come with me if you like or you can do as you like around BonBon."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance's eyes closed too, a purr rumbling in his chest as he nodded, "Of course, breakfast and then work. I will see what you have in the morning and make us breakfast."

Yowling softly, he gets more comfortable, "For now though, sleep."

His breathing slowed into a steady rhythm, indicating he had drifted off to sleep.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled softly and nuzzled against him. "As you wish," she purred and nodded softly with his words of sleep. As he drifted off, she soon found herself drifting off to sleep as well, knowing that when she woke, she would not be alone and it was no dream.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance slept deeply throughout the night, for the first time in months his dreams were free from the horrors of his past.

The fireplace crackled softly, the flames dancing and casting the room in their glow and warmth. In the corner a Christmas tree stood, the bulbs reflecting the light of fire, filling the room with a rainbow of colors as it guarded the presents beneath like a silent sentinel
Lance sat in his favorite chair, sipping a glass of wine while Aria prepared breakfast in the kitchen. The peel of childish laughter came from upstairs, preceding the drumming of feet running down the stairs.

Lance laughed softly as they streaked into the room, squealing in joy for the treasure pile under the tree. "Now, now..." he rumbled softly, "...breakfast first then you can open your presents." The cubs whined softly but obeyed as they went to playing. They looked a mix of himself and Aria, their fur deep blue like hers along their back and sides, with the familiar spotting to mark them as part leopard, white furred chests and bellies brought their blue-black stripes into relief.....

Lance blinked rapidly as he woke, the room still dark with night as he heard Aria sleeping beside him softly. He lay there for a while, listening to the soft cadence of her breathing as her hair spilled over his chest. Kissing the top of her head, he smiled as he closed his eyes and drifted off back to sleep...awaiting the first day of what promised to be a bright future.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria slept, curled up in his arms, her head against his chest, soft purrs coming from her. There had been many nights she had fallen asleep alone only to wake up clutching the extra pillow that was there on her bed. A soft smile was upon her lips as she slept.

The bells tolled out, tolling the time, the church gleaming in the sun of the day. The seats filled with family and friends of both sides, the mothers with tears in their eyes. Lance standing up front with his best man and grooms men. The doors open and the bridesmaids come down the aisle. The music plays for them softly, then come the flower girls. The music shifts and the doors reopen to show Aria in a lovely gown befitting a snow princess. Her arm is looped with her father's, a handsome maltese tiger, trying to hold back tears and looking proud as ever.

They approach the front, he lifts her viel to kiss her cheek, then her forehead before handing her off to Lance, giving his shoulder a firm, but fatherly squeeze before he takes his seat before Aria's mother, a lovely snow leopardess. The wedding begins, Aria giddy, trying to hold back tears, her hands shaking a little, but in joy, not nerves. The ceremony proceeds and soon comes to the end. Lance turns to Aria and lifts her viel, showing a few tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks. He wipes them away, then with his hands cupping her cheeks, he leans in and kisses her, to which she kisses him back. A cheer goes up and the pair walk down the aisle arm in arm.

As he shifted, she remained asleep, but nuzzled against him more, her purrs sounding out louder as the dream continued with the reception.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunlight crept into the room through a sliver in the curtains, illuminating Lance's face and bringing him out of his sleep. Stretching, he yawned and growled softly as his mind became alert. Seeing Aria still sleeping peacefully beside him, the tiger slipped out of bed quietly and padded down to the kitchen.

Digging through pantry he quickly found what he was looking for and began mixing a bowl of batter. Singing softly as he began making crepes, bacon sizzled in the next pan, eggs in a third, all being attended expertly until he finished.

Hefting the tray full of food easily, Lance ascended back to the bedroom, smiling as he sat on the edge of the bed next to Aria. Leaning down, he kissed her lightly, "Aria, wake up, mon amour."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria slept through the night, not even waking when the sliver of sun started to warm her back a little or even when Lance moved from the bed. The smell of the bacon though caught her attention and she started to stir...a little.

When he returned upstairs, he'd find her clutching the pillow where he had rested his head, purrs coming from her. The kiss brought her to stir and head turned so that it was stuffed in the pillow. Eyes opened slowly and she looked at the pillow and sighed.

"Gods tell me that was no..." nose twitched as the smell of the food made her head lift and turn to see Lance there. She smiled and flopped her head back down and chuckled. "Been so long since I've slept that well, I almost thought yesterday and last night was a dream."

She sat up and wrapped her arms around him, kissing his lips lovingly.

"Good morning mon amour," she purred and nuzzled his cheek. "Breakfast in bed? Awwww...how sweet of you."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance smiled at her, nuzzling against her cheek as he purred softly. "Good morning, my love," he chuckled softly, "I am glad to hear you slept so well. It was the first time in a long time that I have slept that well too." Kissing her again, he grinned slightly as a purr rumbled in his chest. "You will find more of them coming. I've always been an early riser and I love to cook, especially breakfast," he chuckled softly, "I had thought about opening a breakfast cafe when I first came to Bon Bon."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria sat up a bit more and looked to the breakfast that he had made and smiled, tail tip flicked under the blanket a bit. He kissed him back, head tilting a little and she chuckled.

"I'm sure it wouldn't be too late to open one. You know I support the idea. It would be interesting," she said and reached for the fork to try some of the breakfast that was there.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodding, Lance stretched out beside her on the bed, sliding his arm around her waist while she ate. "Oui, I do not think it will be difficult to open it. But I believe you would support me no matter what I decided I wanted to do. I think there will be a good niche for it though."

Grinning, he leaned over and kissed her softly before sliding off the bed. "I will be right back, mon amour. I'm going to get my breakfast and I will return," he purred, kissing her again before he went downstairs. Returning a few moments later, he takes his place next to her again, diving into his breakfast like a starved man.

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had begun to eat the breakfast he had made for her, purring in delight with the taste of it. "I don't think you'd have an problem drawing in customers as the food is wonderful."

She kissed him back and nodded as he mentioned getting his own breakfast. When he left, she waited for him to return to continue on with her own breakfast. Once he returned, she chuckled softly as he dove into his own. She grinned and continued with hers.

When she had finished, she slipped from the bed and stretched a moment, tail flicking behind her and fluffing ever so slightly. "Mmmm...I'm going to get a shower before I head to the store. Can't go to work with the scent of our passion all over me." She winked and made her way to another door in the room, one that when opened gave him a glimpse of the master bathroom.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finishing off his breakfast, Lance collected the dishes as he chuckled softly, "That could be a bit of a problem if you smelled of sex. But n the contrary, this is Bon Bon and you would not appear any worse then the rest of the population either."

Sliding from the bed, he grinned and kissed her, "I'll take these downstairs and then join you, mon amour. I think I may take a look around town but I will stop by your shop for lunch."

Glimpsing into the master bathroom, he smiled slightly before heading downstairs to rinse off the dishes. Quickly returning to the bathroom, he smiled at Aria again as he prepared to join her in the shower.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9