FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Knight Fallen, Knight Risen (Lancelot & Arianoelle)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled and moved over to wrap her arms around him, her body pressing against his. "As will I."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kissing her softly, Lance smiled again, "I love you, Aria. I've never felt happier then I am with you." Taking her hands, he kissed her again turning to lead her up to her.....their bedroom. He smiled at that thought, that he would spend this night and many more with her in his arms.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She kissed him back, purring into the kiss. "I love you too mon amour, you make my heart sing," she said and kissed him once more before heading up the stairs with him.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purring softly, Lance's tail flicked back and forth, a sign of his excitement and joy as he led her upstairs to their bedroom. Reaching the room, he took it in slowly, his cerulean eyes scanning the entire room before he moved to the bed. "It is lovely, Aria. I look forward to spending this night and every night from now on sleeping here with you in my arms." He grinned slightly as he sat down on the bed, "And making love to you as much as our want and need for each other drives us to."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had directed him to mke left at the top of the stairs and to the door that had a sign on it. The other two rooms were marked as 'guest', but she knew that one of them would become a nursery down the road. As he looked in, he woud see a bed that was a little larger than a queen size, but a little smaller than a king size.

It was a four poster bed, the curtains made of midnight blue with a few stars upon it, the sheets made of silk were a light blue, though the blanket was dark blue. The wall paper was a dark blue with a light blew filigree pattern. There was a fireplace, bookshelf, desk and chair, end tables on either side of the bed with lamps. There was a dresser, vanity table, armour(like that talking thing from Beauty in the Beast, the one that gave her the dress XD), and another door that lead to her own bathroom.

She watched him as he moved to the bed, though she moved to the windows and closed the curtains so they would have no watchers, then moved towards the bed.

"I am glad you like it mon amour. I look forward to spending this night and every night hear in your arms as well," she chuckled and purred, placing her hands on his legs as she leaned forward to kiss his lips. "As do I love."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance stretched out his bad leg, it ached him a little but the pain was bearble, watching Aria move to close the drapes he smiled at her purring softly. Shedding his shoes, he smiled again when she sat down next to him on the bed, returning her soft kiss, "I feel truly blessed to have you in my life, Aria." He kissed her again, sliding his arms around her slim waist, purring deeper his tail twined with hers.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(*hugs* I apologize or my lack of posts. Seems have been out of it lately)

Aria purred a bit more, wrapping her arms around him as her tail twined wih his as well. "We are both blessed to have each other and in a few days, we shall know my father's feelings upon this little union," she said and nuzzled against him.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(-snugs- It's okay, sweetie.)

Lance purred more deeply, nodding with a light smile, "Oui, we are, my love. I do hope that he approves of me." Growling playfully when she nuzzles him, Lance's fingers move to unlace her dress, nuzzling and nibbling her in return, lightly tugging on her ear.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria growled playfully with the tug to her ear, her fingers rubbing along his sides and undoing his shirt a bit. Purr came from her as she wriggled a bit. "I'm sure he will" she kissed his chest as she undid the first few buttons.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance purred deeply, tail squeezing her as he ran his fingers through her hair, "Mmm...you are magnificent, Aria." Shrugging out of his shirt, his hands moved back to the laces of her dress, undoing them to pull the bodice down.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria removed the shirt and tossed it aside for the time being, her purr growing. "As are you mon amor." The bodice soon loosened, the rest of the dress would be easy to remove. Just a simple zip down the back and it could slip off the arms and down the legs.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrugging out of his shirt with her help, Lance purred deeply, guiding her to stand again as he pulls the bodice of her dress down. His hands moved gently and slowly along her body as he undressed her, caressing every curve, "You are so beautiful, my love." Pushing the dress down her hips, he nuzzled her stomach, his tail curling around her thigh as her dress falls to pool around her feet.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Seriously sorry for not posting in here for so long. I fell into an rp slump)

Aria ran her fingers along his shoulders once the shirt was off, purring, though her breath had already begun to quicken, knowing what was soon to come. Her form was soon exposed as he removed the dress, smile drawing across her lips with his words.

"And you are so handsome," she said, her right hand moving along his cheek. She didn't care of he had these scars, she still loved him.

Feeling the nuzzle along her stomach, her right hand moved to rub along the back of his head, pressing his head against her stomach a little more, purring as her tail brushed against him. She stepped from the pooled fabric, moving it aside. Head lowered till her mouth was near his ear.

"The lead is yours mon amour, do with me as you will," she whispered in his ear before giving the edge of it a lick.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(No problem, hun. I've been there too.)

Lance purred deeply, his hands gently caressing her behind as he nuzzled more into her stomach. Once the dress pooled around her feet he pulled her into his lap, kissing her breasts, his rough tongue playing around her nipples. Squeezing her firm behind, she could feel his manhood growing harder in his pants, pressing against her sex through the material trapping it.

"I ache to be inside of you, my love," he murmured softly, lifting her again to sit her on the bed before removing his pants. His thick organ stood out, hard and throbbing as it was freed from the confinement of the fabric. It was then that he urged her to lay back on the bed, crawling between her legs until he pressed his tip against her wet entrance.

Kissing Aria again, Lance moaned against her lips as he slid into her, feeling her warm pussy opening and stretching around his cock as he slowly sunk in her to the hilt. Once he was fully inside of her again, he broke the kiss, looking into her eyes, whispering, "I could stay here forever, Aria."

He began to move, slowly.....reluctantly withdrawing from her warmth until only the head of his erect manhood remained trapped in the silky vise of her sex. Then he thrust back into her, grunting softly as his balls slapped gently against her ass, his tail swishing slightly as he repeated, setting up a slow, steady rhythm with her.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her closer, growling playfully as he toyed with her nipples. She could feel his manhood against her, knowing what it wanted. Grin crossed her lips with his words.

"I am all yours mon amour," she purred andas shewas lifted off of him, she watched him, her eyes roaming over his form as they had done before.

Laying back on the bed, she purred into the kiss, her tongue brushing along his lips before slipping passed them to tangle with his tongue. Her hips rose as she felt him slide into her, her inner walls wet and wanting. Moan slipped into the kiss as they let their bodies combine once more.

She looked into his eyes and grinned. "You can." Left arm reached back towards the night table that stood beside the bed and she drew out the drawer that was there, hooking her index finger on something, though paued as she felt him begin that pace.

Moan came from her again as she let her hips move with his own, their bodies moving as one once more. After a few seconds, she'd bring out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and dangle them before Lance, playful grin on her lips.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance continues the steady pace, moving in a fluid rhythm with her, his beloved Aria, as though they were one being in two bodies. Looking into her eyes, he smiles slightly as he nods, letting out soft grunt with each thrust.

Looking over at her hand, he arches a brow until she pulls the cuffs from the drawer, a deep purr rumbling in his chest. "Mmm...whatever shall I do with those?" He grins slightly, taking them from her as he kisses her deeply.

Stopping his movements for a moment, he guides her hands up the bedpost, closing one cuff around her wrist before bringing it around to cuff the other. Smiling, he leans down to kiss her deeply, purring as he raises up to his hands, resuming his previous pace.

Growling softly, he closes his eyes as he slides in and out of her, his body shaking as he feels his hard cock smoothly gliding in and out of her pussy.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(gah!! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry times infinity >.< I did not mean to go this long without posting*facepalms*)

Aria's body moved with Lance's in that steady pace, letting their bodies become one, ears flicked as she heard those grunts from him.

As he looked at the cuffs and took them from her, she only chuckled, knowing he'd get the idea of what to do with them. She kissed him back, her left leg shifting to brush against his.

As he paused and guided her hands to the bedpost, she gave a playful wriggle beneath him. A playful tug of her wrists was given as he cuffed them. "I am at your mercy oh great tiger," she teased.

Her head leaned back as he once more started to move, feeling that hard feline flesh sliding in and out of her wet confines. Moans came from her as her hips moved with his once more.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It's fine, sweetie. Life gets in the way sometimes. I had actually forgotten about this until I got the email notification that you posted. XD)

Purring deeply, he moved inside of her, the silky, slick warmth of her pussy gripping his aching cock sensationally. He was where he belonged, with Aria, whether or not they were making love like now.

Grinning slightly, he continued to purr, "So you are, mon amour. What ever shall I do with you I wonder?" Leaning down, he kissed her deeply, trailing his lips down to her ear, biting it gently as he whispered in her ear softly, "I want to make a cub with you."

Pushing back up, he gazed into her eyes, all of the love and need for her filling his features as he moaned deeply. His thrusting became more vigorous, pounding his cock harder into his love, curling his tail around hers as he smoothly slid in and out of her searing heat.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's ears flicked with his purring, her own purr starting to become evident. Her hips rose and fell with his, brushing and grinding against them whenever her hips touched his. Her moans coming from her lips, filling the room.

She chuckled in hearing his words, though kissed him back, giving his bottom lip a gentle nibble as a growl came from her. As hear was bitten it flicked, though her other had as well in hearing his whisper. Head shifted till tongue brushed against his cheek. "At the rate we're going, I don't think we'll have any trouble at all with that."

She looked into his eyes, grin upon her lips as she held an alluring gaze(think Nala in lion king during the part after she and simba tumbled down the hill and she licked his cheek) to her. Head then leaned back as another moan escaped her, feeling that hard cock of his claim her once more. "Aaahhh....h-harder....d-drive me over the edge...."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His hips moved with hers, pushing up onto his hands as he thrust harder into her, burying his hard length deep inside of her. His tip nestling deep in her pussy as he slid in and out of her, he grunted softly, "Nnghh...yes, my love...I think you may have our cub growing inside of you before long."

Growling softly, he kisses her again, gazing down into her eyes as he feels his desire and love burning through him. Leaning down, he kisses her again, nuzzling into her neck as he drives his hips down harder, plunging his hard cock deep into her pussy over and over, "Ahhh....Aria, you feel better every time I am inside of you."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aira moaned and groaned, her slick inner walls lubing his cock with each thrust. She knew she was close, but she was doing her best to hold it back, wanting this moment to last for as long as it could. Blush tinted her cheeks with his mention of a cub growing inside her before long, the thought that perhaps one could be started this night or in the days to come made her heart flutter.

She kissed him back, pressing into the kiss, her warm breath flowing over his cheek as she breathed more quickly. Her moans slipped into the kiss, her tongue brushing over his lips before slipping passed them to tangle with his own. Her tail gave his a playful tug. She tilted her head to the side a bit, her chest heaving slightly with her breaths as the pleasure ran through her. "S-so...do you..m-my love..." she panted.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance purred deeply, feeling himself getting closer to the edge, her slippery walls feeling like a silky vise around his cock as he continued to thrust into her. Each stroke of his cock in and out of her sent ripples of pleasure coursing through him, making the pain in his leg long since forgotten as he dwelled in the pleasure of making love to her.

Finally, he growled deeply, his tail curling around hers as he felt his release approaching. Pulling her tight against him, he cried out softly as he came, seating his tip against her cervix, his cock swelling and pulsing as it sprayed thick, creamy ropes of cum into her.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's heart beat quickly in her chest, her beathing quickened, her moans filled the air. Her fingers curled and uncurled as she wriggled her wrists in the cuffs. Each stroke of his cock in or out of her sent shivers down her spine, the pleasure like a fire running through her veins.

She couldn't take it any more. With that final thrust from her, her inner walls clamped around his cock, her warm juices flowing over his throbbing length. Cry of pleasure came from her as she pressed her hips as tight as she could against his. She felt that rush of his cum deep inside her, felt it mix with her own juices.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance panted heavily as he lay on top of her, his cock still nestled deep inside of Aria as he kissed her softly, "Mmmm....you are so amazing, mon amour." He grins, licking her face as he reaches up to unfasten her cuffs, purring softly, "I want to take you from behind....unless you have something else in mind."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's body lay against the bed, her chest rising and falling as she took deep breaths to calm her heart, though her purr sounded like a motor boat. She murred with the kiss, kissing him back and as the cuffs were undone, she wrapped her arms around him. "From behind hmmm? You know I've no objection to that," she purred and licked his lips before giing his cheek a nip.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance purred deeply as he held her in his arms, letting out a soft growl of delight when she confirmed her own enjoyment of being taken from behind. Grinning slightly, he slips out of her, his cock glistening with the mixture of his sperm and her juices.

Grasping her hips he rolls her to her tummy, pulling up slightly for her to raise to her knees. "Mmmm.....I could make love to you all day and night, Aria," he says with a grin, giving her rump a light smack before moving forward to place his cock against her pussy again. Still wet, he thrust back into her, letting out a soft hiss as his cock sank into her again.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's fingers rubbed along his back as she let her body relax for a moment, her hips still pressed against his. As he slid his cock from her, she moaned, her inner walls still slightly snug around him.

Unwrapping her arms from around him, she leaned up slightly to kiss his lips before she rolled to her stomach, though stretched for a moment, her tail brushing across his balls and cock before moving aside. She rose to her knees, arching her back slightly to stretch it before settling into position for him. She glanced over her shoulder with a grin. "I know you could, though I would do the same mon amour," she purred, though jumped with the smack to her rump, playful growl coming from her.

Feeling the press of his cock against her wet and drooling entrance, she readied herself for this new round. Feeling him thrust back into her wet inner confines, her head leaned back as a moan slipped from her lips.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feeling her fluffly tail brushing against his cock, Lance purrs softly, grasping her hips as he sinks into her hot tunnel. Seating himself inside of her again, he squeezes her rump, caressing the firm globes as he begins to slide in and out of her again. Each thrust is punctuated by his soft grunts, purring as he looks down past her tail to watch his thick cock spreading her pussy open, shining with the mixture of cum as he slid in and out of her.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's tail flicked beside her, though brushed along his thigh. As he sank into her inner confines, her inner walls once more began to stretch, though shiver ran down her back as moan slipped from her. Still sensitive from their last round, the pleasure seemed magnified by five. Ears flicked as she heard his grunts, grin crossing her lips, though her moans would mix with those grunts. "Mmmmm....that's it...see what that cock of yours is claiming, marking as yours?" she asked, her voice holding a sultry tone to it. "Don't hold back, let that inner tiger take hold."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance growled softly, nodding as he lifted his eyes to look at her, licking his lips. He was still sensitive from their last time too, groaning deeply as he rocked his hips, sliding in and out of her quivering pussy. "Mmmm....yes and it looks beautiful, mon amour. The sight of my cock entering you....claiming your pussy with my seed....it turns me on so much."

He growled deeply, his hands caressing her hips as his thighs smacked against her ass, "We might need to move the wedding up sooner though, my love....if we make a cub it might look bad if your belly was swollen with it inside of you when we marry."

Lightly digging his claws into her rump, he growled more as he pounded his cock into her harder, his tail swishing behind him as he looked down again to watch the wonderful sight of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9