FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Knight Fallen, Knight Risen (Lancelot & Arianoelle)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She blinked for a moment and then chuckled. She had never heard that one before. "Seems I've been caught with that." She shook her head softly as she took a it more of her soup, ears flicking with his words.

"I'm sure it is a rather bright and happy future that you see," she purred, her hand that was being held by his shifted so she could rub his wrist with her fingers.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He chuckled softly before leaning over to kiss her, "Perhaps but you have already won my heart." Smiling he nodded, "It is a very bright future and one I look forward to with enthusiasm." Feeling her fingers on his wrist, he smiled at her again, "There is something else I wish to do."

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the small velvet box, setting it on the table before her, he purred softly, "This is a wedding present for you. Early I know but I wanted you to have it now and wear it when we get married."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She kissed him back, purring into it. "As you have won mine," she said with a smile. She nodded though and then tilted her head. "Somthing more?"

She looked to the box he set before her, then back to him, her eyes holding a sparkle of curiousity, but she chuckled. "Charme," she said and drew the box closer. She opened it, wondering what would be inside.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He purred softly as she opened the box, smiling while he waited to see her expression and hear her words at the gift inside.

As she pulled the lip open, she would see laying in a bed of silk fabric, a delicate choker made from a navy blue silk ribbon, inlaid with mother of pearl and star sapphires. Included in the box were a matching pair of earrings.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria opened the box slowly, wanting to be surprised....to which she was. Her eyes widened as she looked at the choker and earrings within the box, a soft gasp having come from her. "Oh Lance they're....oh my...." she could hardly find the words to describe how beautiful they were.

She purred and stood from her seat, moving around to where he sat, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "They're beautiful. Thank you so much. You can be sure I'll wear them for the wedding...and days after."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance smiled, purring when he saw her reaction to the gifts. "I'm glad you like them, Aria." Wrapping his arms around her kissing her deeply, purring as he wraps his tail around hers, "You're welcome."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled softly and shook her head. "No...I don't 'like' them, mon amour. I love them." She kissed him again, her purr now clear as a bell. "Just as much as I love you."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He laughed softly, "Touche, mon amour. I am glad you love them." Purring deeply, he smiled stroking her cheek gently, "Oui, I love you too, Aria."

Kissing her again, he held her tight his hands caressing her back down to her rump and tail.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She chuckled, nuzzling her cheek against his palm, purring steadily. She kissed him back, her body moving to sit in his lap a bit. It seemed dinner...had ended.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His purr deepened, kissing along her jaw Lance smiled at her, shifting when she moved to sit in his lap, "What shall we do now, love?" Dinner did indeed seem to be ended and he had a few thoughts in mind what to do.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's hand traveled along his side, ears flicking as she heard his purr. She rest in his lap, trying not to rest on his bad leg too much. She smiled with his question and kissed his cheek. "As I said earlier, that is up to you mon amour."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laying his head on her shoulder, he smiles, thinking for a moment, "I could just sit here holding you and be happy for the rest of my life." Chuckling, he kisses her again, "Though really I am a bit undecided. I thought we could go to the park and take a walk or sit and read." Grinning, he licked her muzzle gently, "Though part of me wants to take you upstairs and make love again too."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrapped one arm around him, her hand rubbing his side while her free hand ran along his neck. "I've a bit of sewing I should finish, so if you'd like to read, I have some books in the living room on the shelf," she purred and kissed his cheek, chuckling softly. "We can save the last idea for when we get back."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodding, he lifted his head to smile at her, looking into her eyes, "That sounds good. I wouldn't mind a bit of good reading while you finish your work."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's fngers ran along his cheek a bit longer, watching him as her expression took on one that seemed like only a mother could give. She purred and nodded. "Sounds like a plan," she said and kissed his lips before standing from his lap. "I'll clear the dishes and I'm glad you enjoyed the meal."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuckling softly, he nodded as he kissed her again, "I enjoyed it greatly. You are a wonderful cook and it is nice to have a hoome cooked meal." Purring softly, he gently lifted her from his lap, standing to kiss her again, "You get to your sewing. I will clean up from dinner."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria purred as she kissed him back, nodding softly. "Mmmm....very well. The wash cloth is on the sink as is the soap for the dishes. Just set them in the rack to dry once they're clean." She reached for her still half full glass of wine and smiled. "I'm blessed to have you."

She kissed his lips once more before heading into the living room. She set her glass down and cranked up th phonograph she had been sent by her parents and a few records. Selecting one, she set it on and let it play, then sat on the chair she often did to do her sewing, she took up another outfit that needed to be finished.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodding, Lance blushed slightly, "Okay I will get to it. I feel blessed to have you too, Aria." He picked up the dirty dishes and gave her a smile.

Kissing her again he headed into the kitchen and set to the dishes, piling them up neatly in the sink as he filled the basin with hot water. Hearing the music playing in the other room, he purred softly, his tail twitching while he picked up the washcloth and began scrubbing the remnants of dinner from the dishes.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria hummed softly with the music as it played, working on the artical of clothing that needed to be sewn. She chair was in the right position to face the kitchen so she could now and then take a peek. She purred softly, wondering what her father would say in his letter to Lance, but she was sure she would find out when he wrote back.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance attacked the dishes with the ferocity of an experienced soldier in battle. Each fleck of food stuck to the dishes was an enemy to be conquered to the tiger. But he did so with the precision and practice of a fencing master, never once in all his movements did he endanger a plate or cup by dropping it. Each dish was scrubbed, rinsed and set in place in perfect alignment in the rack to dry.

Humming to himself the whole while, he didn't notice her eyes upon him though his mind wandered over the same thoughts as her own. He already knew that his mother would adore Aria when they met and would likely praise her for catching her rogueish son's heart. He chuckled softly, his tail swishing behind his rump to show his happiness when he thought about that.

Lance always was a ladie's man, he enjoyed the company of women and had bedded his fair share of them during his time of service. But that part of his life was over now, his service obligations were finished and he knew that one day his parents would want grandcubs to spoil rotten. Oddly, that thought spread a warmth through him he liked, stealing a glance over his shoulder to his beloved Aria.

He could picture her belly swelling as their cub grew inside of her, that thought only heightening his love for her and desire to make her his wife. Deep down in his heart he knew she was the one for him, the one he would spend the rest of his life with and would mother his cubs.

Finishing the dishes, he drained the sink and set the washcloth down so it could dry before joining Aria in the living room. Quietly, he found a book from the shelf that caught his eye, taking his seat near her so that he could watch her working while he read.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's fingers worked nimbly as the needle moved through the fabric, drawing the thread with it. She hummed softly with the tune playing on the record, now and then her eyes stealing a glance to her fiance. Her thoughts were the same as his, it wasn't hard to tell.

She knew her mother would adore Lance, though she knew her father would be a little tough. Afterall, Lance was stealing his little girl away, but she knew her father would only be bluffing in whatever act he put on. She knew her father all to well.

As he finished the dishes and joined her in the living room, she glanced up for a moment and smiled to him, purr coming from her as she tilted her head a little. Her thought for a moment became that of watching him some day rolling around on the floor playing with their child. Chuckle came from her at the thought.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling back at her as he sat, Lance opened the book and began to read, shifting to get more comfortable he purred softly. Hearing her chuckle, he looked up from his book, arching a brow slightly, "What is it, Aria?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She smiled and let her eyes look back to her sewing so she didn't stick herself with the needle, though she had heard his question. "Oh, was just picturing you, sitting there reading a book, then all of a sudden pounce by our little one, then rolling around on the floor like a big kid yourself."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She smiled back, letting out a soft chuckle while turning a page in his book, "Then I would see you joining in fun."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ears perked for a moment and she glanced towards him a moment, smile crossing her lips a bit more. "Oui, I would of course join the fun. I wouldn't let you two...or three...have all the fun." she winked towards him as she continued her sewing.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purring softly, Lance smiled at her, "Oui, until we all ended up in a breathless heap on the floor." He chuckled, watching her silently for a few moments while she worked on her stitching before returning to his book.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria noddedwith his words, picturing such a scene, making her purr even more.

Her sewing continued till the dress was finished and she placed the needle back into her sewing box so it wasn't lost. She held up the garment and looked over it to see if there was any other area that needed her attention and once satisfied, she folded it neatly and set it on the sewing box, it would go to her shop in the morning for the customer to pick up.

She glanced towards Lance and smiled, moving over to behind where he sat and wrapped her arms around her and kissed his cheek, purring. The clock on the mantle chimed out the time to be nine in the evening.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked up when she rose to set the dress down, smiling he inspected the dress from where he sat, "It looks very lovely, mon amour. I'm sure your customer will be very pleased."

Purring softly when she wrapped her arms around him, he kissed her hand softly, nuzzling his cheek against her lips. Hearing the clock chime the hour, he marked the page then closed the book before setting it on the table. "Shall we retire for the evening?" Lance purred softly, holding her hands in his still.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria smiled and kissed his cheek a bit more, though nodded. "Thank you. It was more a repair job than anything, but all the damage is taken care of and good as new." she purred and kissed his neck.

After he set the book down, she nodded and moved to tak the needle off the record and let it run till it was done. "I think that would be a good choice. Now you'll get to sleep in a comfortable bed...though I don't think sleep will come first."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He nodded, "Still it is excellent work." Smiling, Lance laughed deeply, "Perhaps it will not but I will be happy either way."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9