FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Knight Fallen, Knight Risen (Lancelot & Arianoelle)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Knight Fallen, Knight Risen (Lancelot & Arianoelle) Reply with quote

Looking over the valley below, he let out a soft exhale of breath as he surveyed the village of BonBon with his good eye. It had been many months since his departure and he felt a sense of wholeness upon seeing it again.

Adjusting the leather patch which covered his now useless left eye, Lancelot began his descent into the valley, grasping his swordcane in his paw as he felt the chill of the damp air seeping into his bones. Each step brought a slight limp, another evidence of what he had endured while he was gone.

A sardonic laugh came from him when he arrived at the inn, the very same inn which he had met Aria those many months ago. Pushing the thought aside for a moment, he entered, seeking out the innkeep to book a room. Requesting a hot bath and his supper to be brought up to his room, the tiger followed a young, attractive rat doe thru the winding stairs and passages of the inn to his room. He couldn't help but notice the gentle sway of her slim hips and the twitch of her tail as it acted as a fulcrum for her movements. The lamplight shone on her dark brown fur, causing a rise in a familiar feeling. He quickly pushes those thoughts aside though as she opened the room for him.

"Here you are, sir. If you need anything just ring the bell and I will come. My name is Ellenara," she smiled at him demurely. "Thank you, Ellenara," he returned her smile, placing a few gold florins in her small paw. Turning as she left the room, he slid off his damp overcoat and hung it on a hook by the door. He dropped his bags then, crossing the room to stare out the window over the village.

His thoughts came back to the last time he was here, when he had met Aria and felt himself beginning to fall for her. Sighing, he shook his head, "She probably has moved on and found another lover. I can't blame her for it since I left so abruptly without a word."

Frowning, he listened to the quiet patter of the rain against the window, thinking back still those many months ago. He had felt an instant connection to the female feline, one that he would have tried to see flourish if he had not answered the call to duty. But he couldn't change the past, musing quietly to himself, remembering that blessed night, the one and only time she invited him into her bed. It was the first time for her and she have chosen him to give that precious gift of her maidenhood.

The heaviness of his actions weighed on him, only guessing the hurt it had caused her that he had left so suddenly without even a word. He couldn't change the past though despite how he wished he could. The only hope he had was that Aria had found another to fill the void in her heart he left behind. But he felt sure that she easily could have any man she wanted. Her beauty and charming personality could melt even the coldest of hearts. His eyes turned to the direction where he know her shop would be in the merchant district.

"I would assume that she is with the panther Silvador now," Lance mused to himself. He believed that Silv was the most likely candidate because she was just as fond of him as she was of Lance himself, and as both men were of her. Sighing softly, he turned to look upon the castle, wondering where his life would lead now that he had returned. Only time would tell.

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Wed May 25, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning broke over Bon Bon, the crimsom rays of sunlight cascading thru the valley creating a burnished red-orange glow. Standing at the window of his room, Lance watched the spectacle silently. Below the citizens of Bon Bon began their daily routines.

Grasping his swordcane the tiger limped his way out of his room down to the common room. Taking a seat at a table in the corner, he quietly scanned the room, his tail flicking slightly. Soon one of the serving girls approached him taking his order before heading off to the kitchen.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had not known her tiger had returned, she had gotten no word from him at all from the time he left, to the time he returned. Of course he had been in her thoughts and her prayers. How could she forget him? There were so many mornings when she'd go for an early morning walk, before the sun had fully risen, her steps taking her passed the very inn where she had met him. She had always paused at the doorway and glanced at the sign, then moved on.

Today was no different, though she was a tad late in her morning walk, she still took it. The light shawl she wore over her head and shoulders was light enough, but it kept her warm in the morning air. Her steps lead her through town, her voice greeting those that greeted her. As she came to the inn, she paused at the door, though not blocking the entrance should someone wish to enter or exit. Her hand touched the wood as her eyes gazed at the sign. She never looked in the window, but she wondered if he was there. It was not hard to mistake her, she was the only maltese tiger/snow leopard mix in BonBon, she stood out.

"If he were in there right now, would he come after me if he saw me here?" she asked herself. "Would he still love me?"

Her free hand shifted and rest over her heart, a soft smile coming over her lips. She turned from the doorway and started to continue her walk, though her pace was slower, as if expecting him to pop out that door and call her name.

"Would he come after me?"
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It couldn't be.....could it?" Lance thought to himself when a ray of sunlight beamed thru the window, throwing his scarred face into relief but highlighting the vision of a blue-furred feline that was walking away from the inn. He couldn't see her face clearly thru the stained glass but there was little mistaking her unique coloring of her fur.

With an effort, the tiger got to his feet, groaning softly when he set the weight on his injured leg. Swordcane in hand, he limped toward the door as fast as he could. He couldn't believe chance had made them cross paths again, he felt this had to be a dream and he was in bed still.

But if this were a dream he wanted to not stop and to sleep forever in it. His heart raced, beating a hard cadence in his chest in anticipation of what was to come. Reaching the door, he yanked it open almost knocking aside the serving girl bringing his breakfast. "Forgive me, I have something urgent to see to. Bill the meal to my room, please.," he spoke quickly, stepping into the street.

Blinking his good eye, Lance looked around as his vision adjusted from the darkness of the inn's interior to the brightness of the day outside. His leg ached slightly but the discomfort was bearable thanks to the warmth of the day. Seeing her off in the distance, unfortunately out of earshot, Lance grunted softly as he followed the path she had taken. Growling softly, each step made his leg ache more from his strenuous pace. It was his sheer will, determination, and desire to see her again which gave him the strength to withstand the growing pain.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Where could you be? Why did you leave?" she asked herself as she continued to walk along the street, her pace still slow and steady.

Her tail flicked behind her as she walked along, her hands shifting till they were behind her back, folded slightly. Her head lifted a moment to look at the sky as it lightened to that lovely shade of blue, watching a few clouds drift by. Catching the scent of bread, she followed it to the bakery where some fresh rolls and loaves of bread were being brought out by the baker.

"Good morning," she greeted the baker as she looked at what was being put out for the morning. "Smells wonderful."

Slight blush came over her cheeks as her stomach gave a slight grumble. She had left her home without grabbing anything to eat, so the smell of the fresh bread and rolls made her hungry. She scanned the baked goods, deciding on what she wanted for a morning snack.[/i]
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Growling with each step, Lancelot continued his pursuit of his beloved Aria.....he had to at least see her, talk to her to close out the past. He wished for more but he felt in his heart that she was lost to him. The effort he pushed his injured leg to was beyond anything he had ever done before, his eyes squinting as jolts of pain shot up thru his leg and hip.

But he was determined to catch up with her, he hoped before she returned to her shop where he would likely encounter the panther again. There had always been a tension between the two male felines, both vying for Aria's affection. Lance had earned it at first, earned it and left it behind like it meant nothing. But it meant so much to him, he regretted leaving her that night, being the night following the one when he had made love with her. If he crossed paths with Silvador, Lance felt with certainty that the encounter would most like be very unfriendly.

Pushing thoughts of the panther from his mind, Lance rounded a corner just down the street from the bakery she entered but he had not come around soon enough and lost sight of her. The scent of the bakery wafted thru the air toward him, permeating his nostrils with the delightful fragrance of the freshly baked bread.

Finally the pain became too much for even him to bear. Growling in frustration, Lancelot slumped down on a bench across the street from the bakery. He cursed his damned ruined leg, if he had not sustained so severe an injury during the campaign he would have easily caught up to Aria already.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small vial filled with medication to dull the pain in his throbbing leg. Downing the liquid, he capped the vial and returned it to his pocket, rubbing down his aching leg as he sunk into a dour mood. Brooding on the bench, his whiskers twitched when a shift in the wind brought the scent of the bakery to his nose again but something else underneath, very subtle but very familiar. He knew it very well indeed despite the brevity of time he spent with Aria. The faint trace of her perfume filled his nostrils, lifting his head he looked around for her, she had to be near but where?

Noting that the scent came from the direction of the bakery, perhaps she had entered there.... Struggling to get to his feet again, Lancelot gave out a surprised and frustrated growl when his leg collapsed under him, sending him to fall into the road ungraciously. The pain in his leg seared thru his body but that paled in comparison to the tiger's wounded pride.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had entered the bakery, her scent mingling with the fresh scent of bread, rolls, pasties and such. She soon found something she wanted for her morning meal and payed for it, a soft 'merci' given to the baker as she accepted her change. It was then as she turned that she noticed the figure falling in the street, her body moving from store towards the other, kneeling down to help.

"Are you alright mons..." she started to ask, but paused a moment as she caught a faint, yet familiar scent.

Her hand shifted and she lifted his chin gently to get a better look at him, her eyes looking into his one good eye. Her other hand gently ran over his cheek, then through his hair. She leaned down, her nose softly taking in the scent.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance growled in anger and frustration at his broken body, feeling reduced to a shell of what he once was. Pushing himself up with his paws, he growled deeper when she approached to inquire of his well being, "Yes, I am fi...." He inhaled her scent, the soft lilt of her voice reaching into his mind ringing like a bell from Notre Dame.

Feeling the gentle tug of her paw lifting his chin, he met her gaze with his good eye, the months of pain, emptiness, and loneliness being washed away as if by a tidal wave. Blinking rapidly to stop the water forming in his eye, he speaks her name, softly, his voice cracking as though it had been the first word he spoke in a very long time. "A-Aria....."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That scent, so strong to her now, rushing through her like a wildfire. It was the scent she had not taken in for months, one she thought she would surely forget, but now it was renewed here and now.

Her ears flicked as she heard him speak her name, her heart skipping a beat. She looked into his eye once more, though she herself went through a whirl of emotions. Anger, saddness, curiousity, giddiness, joy, love...her mind willing her body into making up its mind at once.

With a gentle tug, she drew his head closer, letting it rest against her chest so his ear could hear her heart beating in her chest, her head lowering once more so her chin rest on the top of his head.

"You left me....why?" she whispered. "No note, no word of good-bye, no messages after that...nothing.....why?"
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feeling her soft fur against his cheek, his ear pressed to her bosom he heard her heart beating strong and true in her chest. The warmth of her touch spread over him like an inferno, making all of his feelings for her burn hotter then furnace. His mind roiled with storm of emotions.

Shame, fear, anger, wonder, joy, desire, love....he fought to control himself. The presence of her so close to him stoking his need quickly. He purred deeply, holding back his mounting desire for her, achingly waiting to hold her in his arms again and make slow, luxurious love to her.

But he had to wait, he had to know where he stood with her, if she would accept his apology or not, if she would allow him into her bed again. His body ached, not from the pain of his damaged limb, but from his need for her.

Lifting his head at her question, he stared into her eyes, "It's....a very long story and one I do not wish to share with the entirety of Bon Bon." Wincing he tried to regain his feet, a soft growl of frustration rumbling in his chest as his leg still refused to cooperate with him.

Hanging his head in defeat, his paw tightened into a death grip on his swordcane, claws extending to dig a small furrow into the polished wood. He met her eyes again, "May we go to your store to talk? I am not able to support myself back to the inn and I am afraid you would not be able to assist me that far."

He knew her shop was close by, still a small distance but closer by far then the inn. "There I will tell you.....everything you wish to know," he swallowed his pride like a bitter pill but he felt deep down she would not make him feel any lesser then he already did.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A soft purr sounded from her chest, her eyes closing as she settled her mind, kept the stinging words that she wanted to say in the back of her mind. She wanted an explanation as to why, she wanted nothing more at the moment than an explanation, though her heart was telling her otherwise. She knew where he stood with her right now, but she would not say untill she heard him out.

As he spoke, she opened her eyes to look at his face as if searching it, though she was taking it in more so. Ears flicked in hearing the growl from him and she watched him, but her arm was quick to wrap around his waist, her other bringing his free arm around her shoulders after she had grabbed the bag with her roll in it.

"Of course," she said and helped him stand to his feet. "Lean on me."

Once he was steady, she would begin the trek back to her store, a steady pace taken so he wouldn't bear too much weight on his leg.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrapping his arm around her slim shoulders, Lancelot nodded acquiesing to her for his need. Within his very core he tore himself apart to shreds then putting all the pieces together only to shred them again.

"Merci, Arianoelle, I am in your debt," he whispered softly so only she could hear. Grasping his swordcane in his paw, he hold it tightly as he limped along with her help.

The brief journey to her store seemed to last a lifetime to him, his mind racing with thoughts so much that the pain his leg was causing became far more bearable though .
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(last post for now as i need to get some sleep)

She smiled softly with his words, but gave a soft shake of her head. The trek to the store was in silence, her mind racing as she wondered what it was that had kept him away, what had caused him to leave. She would listen of course.

Coming to her store, the sign said 'closed' and for now, she would leave it at that. Opening the door, she helped him inside, closing it once he was inside. She looked to her counter a moment, then to the stairs to the second floor.

"We can talk up stairs." she said softly.

He could see that the downstairs portion of the shop was dedicated mainly towards clothing. Racks of clothing for men, women, and yes, even children. There were spools of cloth of different shades and textures and patterns and even a fitting area. There were only twelve stairs to the second level and she would help him ascend each one carefully.

Once they had reached the second level, it was here he could see the music portion. There were instruments of various kinds, strings and sheet music and even records for those lucky enough to have a phonograph. She lead him towards another door and opened it, revealing her workshop where she repaired or made instruments, but along one wall was a bed for if she were ever working late in the shop and she didn't feel like walking home...she could sleep there. It was here, the bed, that she helped him to, allowing him to settle upon the full sized mattress and take weight off his leg.

She thought a moment about grabbing the stool near her workbench, but no, she sat beside him instead, her arm still around his waist. She looked at him, her ears lowering a little as her expression had softened to one of hurt, but compassion could also be seen in her eyes. She awaited his explanation.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entering her shop, he smiled slightly to himself, it was just as he remembered though a but further along too. "Yes, upstairs will be good," he nodded his assent. Working his way up the stairs to the second floor with her help, he sighed deeply when he slumped down on the bed.

"I see you have been doing well for yourself. I am glad that you are having such good fortune," he murmured softly. Feeling her closeness, the scent of her fur, the whisper of her breath, each thing sent his feelings tumbling around in a maelstrom of emotion. Out of reflex his tail brushed against hers, gently nudging to entwine around it as before.

Her expression brought a feeling of shame to Lancelot, his ears lowering to press against the curve of his skull. He lowered his gaze to his paws, wringing them slowly, "I am sorry that I left so abruptly without a word, Aria." He reached for her paw, hoping she would take his as he lifted his eye back up to her.

"I had a service obligation that I was called for....I had to report back immediately and was forbidden from telling anyone of my destination or whereabouts. I had agreed to this long before I came to Bon Bon but I never expected it to be activated. It never had been before," he sighed deeply, his ears twitching.

Looking out the window a moment, he continued, "My company was engaged in bloody campaign against the army of one of our employer's adversaries. Many of my men were lost, the rest severly injured, myself included." He waved his paw showing his scarred visage and damaged eye.

"I spent many months in the infirmary, barely able to move, barely able to speak, barely able to do anything without assistance," he growled softly to himself. Returning his gaze to hers once more, "After I recovered from my injuries as much as I could and the physicians were capable of repairing I spent the rest of the time in therapy to rebuild my damaged leg. But the injury was too severe for me to be able to fully recover and have full use of it again."

He sighed again, "By that time too many months had passed and I....I was afraid to contact you again. You never left my thoughts since the day I left until I saw you outside of the inn. But I was afraid of what I would face when I talked to you again."

Giving her paw a light squeeze, "After it was determined by the physician that I would never be able to have full use of my leg again, I was fully discharged from any further service obligations I had and given my seperation papers. It was then that I....I had to talk to you again...I couldn't put it off any longer but I didn't want to do it in a letter. I had to see your face and explain to you. It would not have felt appropriate to try to convey everything in a letter and be unable to listen to you and see your feelings."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gave a soft nod with his mention of the shop. It had done well and she was glad she had opened it.

"It came together quickly," she said softly.

Her tail, having felt the brush of his, did not hesitate in wrapping itself around his. Silence fell over her as she listened to him speak of what he had done, where he had gone. As he had reached for her paw, her own took hold of his gently, her eyes looking to them as they seemed so well fitted.

When he had finishe speaking, she closed her eyes a little and took in a soft breath, holding it a few seconds before she let it out once more. Now that she knew what had happened, she could think her words through before speaking. It was a few seconds though before she found her voice.

"I was hurt that you had left, hurt when I received no letters. I was afraid you had gone and left me for good. There were so many nights I couldn't sleep. So many nights I'd dream of being in your arms only to wake and find it was only a dream," she said softly, turning her head to look at him. "Every morning I'd walk by the inn and stop, remembering how we had first met, wondering if you were in there."

She leaned in to softly brush her nose and lips passed his cheek, her eyes closing once more, taking in his scent. It had been too long.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A warmth spread thru his body that he had not felt in many months, the warmth he felt when he was with her. He nodded gently at her words of hurt and worry about what had happened to make him leave so suddenly. Feeling her paw in his, the gentle caress of her tail intertwining with his own sent shivers of want thru him.

Speaking softly, he replied, "I figured that it would hurt you and if I could change the past I would. I thought about you everyday, I prayed I would see you again, I dreamed of holding you in my arms again." He met her gaze, nodding, "Every free moment I had I thought back to that day and wished I could go back to it."

He closed his eyes, feeling her nuzzle against his cheek, purring softly as her scent filled his nostrils. It was enchanting to him, something never forgotten but long missed. "I have missed you, Aria, I am sorry I was unable to tell you of my departure, but I will understand if the hurt I caused is too much for you to allow me back in to your life."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's purr became steady as she sat there, holding his paw, her tail wrapped around his, feeling that it wasn't a dream....not this time.

"I thought of you too, hoping you were safe," she said softly as she opened her eyes.

She moved from the bed and drew the curtain closed that was there by the window, but she left it open a crack so there was still a little light within the room, but so no one could see. She moved back to the bed and settled on it once more, wrapping her arms around him.

"We can never turn back time, only move forward," she whispered, though before he could reply, she let her lips press against his.

It was a kiss that seemed to have waited a while to be given as it was a bit deeper than usual. A soft tear rolled down her cheek, but it was not one of sorrow.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot smiled, nodding as he met her eyes, "There were a couple times during my recovery where....." He let the sentence trail off, not wanting to mention that her fear had almost come true.

Watching her intently, he followed her around the room with his gaze, each movement she made graceful and smooth just how he remembered. Feeling her weight settle next to him again, he embraced her tightly, the feeling of her in his arms again spreading thru him like a warm balm.

"Oui, mmmppphhh," he attempted to reply before he felt the sudden press of her soft lips against his. His arm curled around her slim waist even tighter, pulling her against him as a purr rumbled deep in his chest.

He felt all barriers breaking down with the kiss, all past thoughts swept away as he felt the fires of passion burning hot within him. It had been so long since he had felt her touch his need and want for her overwhelmed him.

Finally breaking from the kiss, he ran his finger fingers gently thru her soft hair, along her cheek and down her neck. Gently he ran his fingers dwon her arms, feeling the gentle curve of her back as he drank in her presence, "I am not the same tiger I was before though, Aria. I am broken and a shell of my former self. But no matter what I was nor what I have become, my heart still beats for you."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria held the kiss, taking in that feeling once more. Her fingers traveled along his back, though was careful should there be any sore spots. Her tail curled tighter around his own, her body shifting as he moved it.

As the kiss was broken, she let her eyes roam over his face and his form for a moment before returning to look into his good eye.

"We all change over time, but you remained in my heart as well," she whispered, running her fingers along his cheek. "You just need a tender touch and perhaps that knight that once was will return."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He nodded, smiling deeply as he kept his gaze on her, keeping the silence for a while longer, just enjoying the feeling of her touch. Covering her paw with his, he kissed her again softly, "Oui, ma'amselle, and your touch is the most tender of all."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's purr became a little louder as she watched him. Smile drew across her lips and she return the kiss with one of her own. "I am glad you think so." Free hand rubbed along his back, kneading softly.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He closed his good eye, his purr deepening from her gentle touch. "How I have missed you, Aria," he murmured softly, his need burning hotter each moment that passed. Feeling his heart racing in his chest, Lance struggled to contain his burning desire. He had not felt her touch in so long every feeling and need for her multiplied in her presence once more.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I've missed you too," she whispered, kissing his nose softly. She could feel the flame within her once more growing to what it had once been. It hadn't burned for so long. After a moment, she shifted, moving a bit on the bed to lay on her side, patting the space near her.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrinkling his nose, he smiled warmly at her, following her down to the bed with his gaze. The fires within stoked even higher when he recalled the last time he had shared her bed. Feeling his loisn tighten, Lance stretched out beside her, close but not yet pressing against her.

Reaching out, he gently caressed her side, feeling the gentle curve of her waist and hip down to her thigh. He purred softly feeling her so near, so much closer then he had been with her since he left.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once he lay on the bed, she move closer, closing the gap between them, her arms wrapping around him. She remembered the last time they had been this close, had shared a bed. The pleasures that came from it that night would forever be in her mind. The shop could stay closed today, there was something more important at hand.

Feeling his touch along her waist and hip, she purred a bit more, leaning forward to kiss at his lips, then his chin, her kiss trailing to his neck, her fingers rubbing along his back.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The closeness of her against him brought even more burning desire thru Lance's body. The soft touch of her lips against his, then down his neck ignited his passion into an inferno, his body shaking as she ran her fingers down his spine. Purring deeply he held her close, kissing along her chin up to her ear, sucking on it gently as he whispered softly, "My god, Aria, I ache to be with you again."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's fingers continued to rub down his back, kneading, pressing gently like she had done before. She kissed along his neck, giving a playful nip at the crook. Ear flicked as she felt his own tease, drawing a playful growl from her. Soft chuckle came from her with his words and she let her body press against his a bit more. "Then that ache should be taken care of."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her fingers touched every fiber of desire coursing thru his body. Lance growled gently against her ear, hearing her soft words of consent. His fingers moved to the laces of her dress, fumbling with the knots as he felt the feverish need to see all of her burning thru him.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her body shifted a bit, feeling the laces loosening as he undid the simple knots that held the dress closed. Her fingers moved from his back to his shirt front, undoing it and then slipping her hands along his fur, running her fingers through it. It had been too long.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Growling softly, Lance shivered feeling her fingers brushing thru the soft fur of his chest. Her touch felt like a warm balm coursing thru his body, his purr deepening from the feel of her touch that he had missed for too long.

Loosening the top of her dress, he pulled it gently down her around her waist, baring her supple breasts. Covering them with his paws, he gently kneaded the full, soft orbs, gently pinching her nipples.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9