FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Knight Fallen, Knight Risen (Lancelot & Arianoelle)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her form rolled easily, her arms wrapping around him once more. She purred and kissed him back, letting her fingers run through his fur, down his back and along his spine.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance purred deeply, his hands gently exploring her soft curves as he looked into her eyes. Sliding down he cupped her rump in his hand squeezing as he kissed down her neck.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria purred as well, her fingers rubbing along his back. Here she was, in her bed with the one she thought she'd not see again, only to have him back and as her fiance. The very thought sent a shiver of delight down her spine. Head tilted as he kissed along her neck, her fingers shifting to scritch along his lower back.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His purr rumbled into a soft growl, kissing and biting her neck gently as he continued to gently explore her body with his fingers. A shiver when she lightly scritched his back, giving a soft mew his tail flicked bringing his lips up to hers again, "What would you like to do, mon amour?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grinned as she heard the growl, head tilting with the attention to her neck. She giggled in hearing the mew and kissed him back. "Mmmm...I say we get cleaned up a little, go back to the inn where you were staying and get whatever you have there and take it back to my place. This way I can show you...'our' home," she said and kissed his lips softly. "Sound good?"
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He chuckled softly, caressing her cheek as he kissed her again, "That sounds delightful." Uncurling his body from hers, he slid from the bed, moving with a little more vigor than when they had first reunited. His limp was still present but he seemed to withstand the pain better.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Held the kiss for a few more moments, though once it was broken, she looked into his eye. As he slid from the bed, she watched him, purr sounding from her. She sat up and stretched a moment, then moved from the bed as well to a table that had a basin and a pitcher. Taking the pitcher, she left the room and walked towards another back room where there was a sink and filled it, then returned to the room to pour the water in the basin.

Taking up a wash cloth, she dipped it in the cool water till it was soacked, wrung it out a little, then washed her face a little, then wiped down her arms and chest fur. Tail flicked behind her as she did this. She had a larger tub at her home, one big enough for two people.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sat back down on the bed, watching her clean herself off with a soft purr rumbling in his throat.

He took the washcloth when she finished cleaning herself, grinning, "You missed a spot, love." He gently ran the damp cloth between her legs, cleaning her sex of the remnants from their love making.

Dipping the rag in the water again, he then cleaned himself off, wiping down his face and fur before cleaning off his cock. Finishing, he set the rag next to the basin then collected his discarded clothing, sitting back on the bed while he dressed.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had set the wash cloth down, though with mention of missing a spot, she looked and smirked. "I'm covered in spots," she said and stuck her tongue out playfully, though purred as he found the spot he meant.

As he cleaned himself, she colleted her dress and such and watched him while she dressed. Once he was finished, she took up a brush that was on the basin and brushed out her hair so it was neat once more. "I think you'll like the home. It's room enough for us and there are two other 'guest rooms', but they may be used otherwise in time." She winked and kissed his cheek.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling at her, he kissed her softly after he finished getting dressed, "I would be happy to see it, Aria." Chuckling softly, he nodded, purring deeply as he thought about what the extra rooms would end up being used for.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She kissed him back and purred, taking one of his hands in hers. "Now i have someone to share it with," she whispered and stood from the bed, still holding his hand. With her free hand, she reached for his cane and smiled. "Shall we? Can't leave your things at the inn."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He nodded, "And I have an actual home in Bon Bon. Though I could stay with my sister too if needs be." He took her hand in his, giving it a light squeeze as he curled his tail around hers, taking the cane from her, "Oui, mon amour, let us get my meager possessions and go home."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She chuckled and let her tail curl with his a little tighter. "No, you won't need to do that. The only time you won't be allowed to sleep with me or see me is before the wedding," she said and tapped his nose softly. "Now...off we go before we wind up in the bed again."

Chuckle came from her as she led him from the room, hand in hand and once more down the stairs, taking it easy for him.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled, chuckling softly, "Oui, I won't. Ginny only has her small apartment above her chandlry. So there would be no privacy between us."

Nodding, he kissed her again, "Of course, mon amour. I would not want our marriage to have bad luck."

His whiskers twitched when she tapped his nose, chuckling, "Mmm....that is a tempting idea. We could get my bags tomorrow."

He grinned, laughing softly as he followed her out of the room, only limping very slightly alongside her.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm sure it's a nice apartment for her, but you're right...there'd be no privacy for us," she chuckled and gave his hand a squeeze.

Once they were downstairs, she glanced around her shop for a moment. She was glad she had it, was glad she had come to BonBon. After a moment, she walked towards the door and opened it, waiting for him. "Lets not wait till tomorrow. Easier to get them now."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked around the shop, remembering the first days it had opened, so long ago. It seemed like a distant memory now but still only just yesterday too.

It made him think about what he would do now that he could no longer be a soldier. Perhaps he would open a martial training school, laughing softly as he thought of the saying about those who could not do taught.

Stepping outside of Aria's shop, he smiled as he waited for her to lock up. Once she had, he held her hand as they walked slowly back toward the inn, leaning slightly on his swordcane.

Reaching the inn a short time later, he kissed her softly, "Do you want to come up with me or would you like to wait here?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She watched him a moment, wondering what he would do, but whatever he did, she would be there to support him through it.

Locking up the shop, she tucked the key away in pocket and walked with him, her arm looking around his and retaking hold of his hand. She leaned her head against his shoulder, purring softly as they walked, now and then her eyes averting to look at the ring she now wore.

As they reached the inn, she kissed him back and smiled. I'll wait downstairs for you mon amour." she purred and reached to open the door.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodding, he kissed her again, weaving his way thru the room to take the stairs to the upper levels. His step seemed to be more vigorous than before, as if each moment with her was healing the deep wounds.

While he was gone, she was greeted by the hostess, a matronly looking lioness, "Good morning, welcome to the Dragon's Rest. How may I help you today?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purred as she watched him make his way through the crowd and up the stairs. She glanced down a moment at her ring, wriggling her fingers a little to watch the diamond sparkle.

She looked up quickly as she heard the voice and saw the lioness there. "Oh I'm just waiting for my fiance to get his things. Umm...may i get a glass of water though please?"
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling at her the lioness nodded, "Of course, dear. Please feel free to take a seat and I shall have some water brought to you."

Up in the room, Lance gathered up his possessions, not a very time consuming task as he had unpacked little from his bags. He looked out the window for a moment, lost in thought, his mind wandering over his time with Aria. They spent only a little time together but he felt an instant connection to her. Smiling slightly, he picked up his bags, slinging one over his shoulder, holding the other in his hand as he opened the door and headed back downstairs.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She nodded and found an empty seat. Sitting quietly, she waited for Lance to return. Her mind wandered on the days she had spent alone, just simply spending time with herself and her thoughts. She smiled as she knew those days would be no longer as she had her lover with her and would soon be his wife.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lioness returned with a pitcher of water and a pair of glasses, "Here you are, dear. I noticed you come in with your male friend so I brought a glass for him too." Setting the items down, she smiled at Aria, pouring the cold, clear water into the glasses before setting the pitcher on the table, "If you need anything further, ask for Aszura, that's me." She smiled and turned to attend to the bar.

A few moments later, Lance emerged from the stairs, quickly scanning the room, his ears twitching at the various sounds he smiled when he saw Aria. The light beaming thru the window making her look like she was glowing, an angel in feline form. He weaved his way thru the room to where she sat, joining her at the table he placed a soft kiss on her lips, "I need to check out and we can go."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slight hint of pink tinged her cheeks as the lioness returned and she nodded. "Thank you," she said and chuckled, nodding once more. As the lioness left, she lifted the glass closest to her to her lips and took a sip of the water. He's no longer a friend...hasn't been a 'friend' since we met she thought to herself and chuckled.

When he returned, she kissed him back, hand raising to his cheek. She rest her forehead against his for a moment after the kiss was broken. "Alright. Here's some water if you'd like. Aszura, the hostess, brought some when Iasked for a glass of water. She brought two glasses in case you wanted some water as well."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yes, I am rather parched," he said, picking up the glass and downing it in one long gulp. Setting it down, he smiled at her, "I need to go check out. I shall be right back, mon amour." Kissing her again, he slid out of the chair and went to the innkeep, returning a few moments later. "All is done so we can go when we are ready."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She chuckled as he downed the water. "Yes, you were parched. I can't imagine why," she winked and grinned, kissing him back. As he left, she took the glasses and stacked them, setting them beside the pitcher. As he returned, she nodded and stood from the seat. "Of course. Lets be on our way. We can pick up some things along the way and I'll make you a nice meal for dinner."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking her hand, he hefted his bag, his tail curling around hers as they made their way toward the door. Chuckling softly, he nodded with a smile, "Oui, I can't either."

Stepping out into the street, he nodded, "That sounds wonderful, mon amour. "
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twining her fingers with his, she grinned and walked towards the door, tail curling with his. "Used to cooking for one, but now I can cook for two." She chuckled and let the door close behind them.

Walking with him, she enjoyed the warmth of the sun. It was a sunny day and thankfully it wasn't a hot day. Stopping now and then at a stand, she'd pick up a little something for the dinner she had in mind.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled at her, chuckling softly, "I am sure you will do very well." He brought her fingers to his lips, kissing them softly.

Walking along with her, Lance felt the warmth of the sun on his fur, not too hot even for the Siberian tiger. As they stopped here and there for her to collect up some items for supper, he slipped away for a moment to go to another stand nearby. He returned quickly though as she finished her last purchase, clasping his hand in hers again to continue walking home, "I am surprised that you did not choose to live in your shop like some of the other merchants. It would save a considerable amount of money."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purr came from her with his words and gesture, smile beaming on her lips. As she had collected what was needed, she had noticed him slip off, but only grinned and went back to her shopping, paying for the items as he returned and took her hand once more. "I had concidered it, but then I figured that i I had a place of my own, I could have guests over, throw parties, cook meals and such and not worry too much about having to move things around and such." She chuckled and leaned her head against his shoulder. "Plus this way if my parents decide to visit, they'll have a place to stay without having to pay for a room at an inn."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He nodded, his tail swishing as it curled around hers again, "That makes enough sense I suppose. It would be difficult to host a party in your shop without moving everything around."

A smiled played on his face when she mentioned her parents visiting, "Mine as well." It would be an experience to look forward too for him to meet her parents and she meet his.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9