FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Knight Fallen, Knight Risen (Lancelot & Arianoelle)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ears flicked as she heard the moan come from him and his words, her tongue flicking over the tip, her fingers rubbing along his sac. Tongue brushed along his cock, base to tip, along the tip and back down again.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moaning softly, he opened his eye to watch her, his cock leaking pre-cum from his excitement. Her tongue felt wonderful against his aching cock, something she didn't do the last time they were together. He wondered for a moment how she had learned to do this but quickly pushed the thought from his mind as he focused on the sensations she was giving him. Lance didn't concern himself how she learned and just enjoyed the feeling.

((I'm headed out for a little while. I'll be back on this evening, hun. -huggles-))
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(okie)

She had her little secrets, but this one was just simply from word of mouth. She had found herself in some company a while back and thought to ask as the conversation between her and the other had taken that little turn. Tongue brushed over the tip, tasting the pre on that leaked. "Mmmm..." she purred as she soon let her mouth engulf his cock, her tongue brushing along it still as she continued the teasing.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nggh....ohh Aria," he growled softly, the touch of her tongue against his cock feeling like eletricity coursing thru his body. The waves of pleasure rippling thru him from his feet up thru his torso. When she took him into her mouth, Lance almost lost his control.

He watched her intently, the sight of her taking his cock into her mouth far more erotic then any other experience he had ever had before. Gripping the bed sheets tightly, he slowly rocked his hips as she began to suck his cock.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ears flicked forward as she heard him say her name and growl, grin crossing her lips as she continued to work over his cock. Her fingers brushed along the base of that throbbing length of his, other hand rubbed along his sac, her tongue brushing over the sides and tip that were within her mouth. If he were to ask where she learned, she wouldn't hide it.

As he rocked his hips, she gave a playful growl, the hand that teased his sac gave a gentle squeeze to them before rubbing once more.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His tail flicked out beside him, moaning softly he ran his fingers thru her hair, applying gentle pressure to her head. He couldn't keep his gaze from her, from what she was doing. The thrill of watching her sucking his cock heightened the pleasure of her doing it a hundredfold.

He had his assumptions where she learned but he was unsure if he really wanted to know. Even though he would never hold it against her, Lance felt a slight sense of resentment toward himself for leaving her which caused her to run to the other's arms and bed.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purr came from her as she felt his touch, the vibration could be felt along his cock as she suckled upon it, tongue flicking and teasing the length that was in her mouth and the tip. While it was true she had occupied the other's bed but once, she still hadn't given up hope that her tiger would return, but now she would have said tiger forever as hers as he would have her as his.

Moments passed and she drew her head from his shaft, giving the tip one final lick before she crawled her way upwards once more, seductive grin upon her lips. Positioning herself, she said not a word as she pressed her wet folds to the tip of his cock. Gentle wiggle given to tease, letting her warm juices coat the tip a bit, though with a playful growl, she'd quickly send her hips downwards to meet his, sending his cock upwards into her wanting pussy. "Nngh....ooooo..."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance could hardly contain himself, his body aching for release as she sucked his cock so well. Never in his life had he experienced such a wonderful feeling save for when he was inside of Aria's pussy. That was the only thing that could possibly feel better then her mouth.

The past was behind them, nothing she did in his absence mattered to the tiger. All he cared for and wanted he had right now, his beloved Aria in his arms and sharing her bed with him. Every touch she gave, every kiss, every lick, it all pushed him beyond the realm of physical pleasuring into that of true and honest love making.

He let out a soft whimpering growl when she pulled her mouth from him, he watched her straddle his lap, growling softly in anticipation of entering her again. His hands went to her hips as she teased him for a moment, smiling up at her he lets out a contentful sigh when she slides down his organ, her pussy molding perfectly around his cock as if the pair were made to be together. "Oh my, Aria, I love you so much. I never want this to end."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murr came from her as she settled her form on him, hips wriggling a little as she felt his cock once more within her warm, wet walls. She glanced down at him as she heard his words and leaned down to kiss his lips lovingly. "I love you too Lance. I'm sure my parents will be thrilled to hear that they'll have a son-in-law," she chuckled and kissed him again, her hips beginning to move in a steady rhythm, rising till just the tip was left within her, then lowering to take him in once more, her hands rubbing along his sides.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purring softly, Lance returned her kiss, his hands gently caressing her hips and sides. "You are a true beauty, Aria, in every way. My mother and father will be proud to call you their daughter-in-law." He moaned softly when she began moving her hips, moving with her, thrusting into her in perfect harmony of her movements. "When the time comes that you have our cubs they will be the most beautiful children in the world," he smiled at her, the expression on his face showing his joy to be with her again. Being in her felt like a divine blessing, providing him with comfort and warmth that permeated him to his core.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blush tinted her cheeks with his mention of her bearing cubs, though she knew that eventually....she would wind up carrying. "I'm sure that any sons we have will be just as handsome as you are," she purred and let a gentle moan slip from her as she shifted. Brushing her hips along his each time she raised her hips, arching them back everytime she lowered them, letting the pleasure spots be hit either way, sending shivers down her back.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He growled softly thinking of his male cubs carrying on his bloodline. Closing his eye he focused on the feeling of her sliding up and down his thick organ. She was so wonderfully tight, just as he remembered, just as he loved, her velvety walls caressing his cock. His movements matched each of hers, letting out soft mewls from the pleasure he felt.

The pain in his damaged leg faded away as he continued making love with her. Each passing moment instilled more vigor into the tiger, the pains of the past year being taken from his body and pushed back deep into the recesses of his memory.

He wished this could last forever, that he could just make love to Aria and need nothing else so that the pains of his past would not return. But he knew it couldn't, that this moment with her would end eventually. But he knew the pain would be more bearable now that she was in his arms again.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard the growl come from him and she gave a growl in return. Her dreams had been all she had gone on for so long now, but now her dreams of being with him would be reality and they would be together. her movements continued, feeling him match them with his own.

Her pace shifted once more, kept to the same, but her hips would raise slowly and lower quickly, letting her hips smack against his, her ears catching the sounds of the 'schloop' that came with it from his cock re-entering her tight walls. Her head shifted, kissing along his neck, giving a few nips here and there.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His head turned giving her more room at his neck, his ears flicking toward the mattress as the bed squeaked softly from their movements. Lance felt his passion burning hotter increasing the pace steadily with, the wet sounds of their bodies smacking together mixing with their moans. Each movement brought a new sensation to him, his body trembling as he felt himself getting nearer to his peak.

Turning his head back to her, he caught her lips, kissing her hard as he held on to her hips. Staring into her eyes after the kiss breaks, he murmured softly, "I'm getting close, Aria....ahhh...Mmm"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her body shifted, her hands resting on other side of him, fingers gripping the blanket as she let her pace pick up, drving his cock deper into her each time she lowered her hips. Her warm breath blew along his neck as she continued to lick and nip.

Her lips caught in a kiss, she moaned into it, returning it with one of her own. she looked into his good eye as the kiss broke and she grinned, panting a bit. "As....as am I."

She leaned down to kiss his neck again, though with a growl, she bit down on his shoulder in a love bite, her hips speeding up even more to drive them both over the edge.

(ooc: You just wait till she's in heat...Lance'll be in for it*cackles*)
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Growling with pleasure, Lance felt his cock swelling inside of her, his hands caressing her hips. Her warm breath on his neck sent a shiver thru his body, each kiss and nip felt like a jolt of electricity.

Speeding up with her, he moaned, his need for release becoming all consuming. Finally he felt the rush of his sperm traveling quickly up thru his cock, crying out as the first hot rope shot out to splash against the walls of her womb. Holding her tight, his hips jerk repeatedly, his cock pulsed with each succesive spurt of cum, arching his back as he went rigid.

((Hehe I can imagine ^^))
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her ears flicked in hearing the growl from him, her hips continued to move at the quick pace she had set. Her inner walls began to tighten around his cock, squeezing him more and more, feeling he swell of his cock. She kept her grip on his neck though as she continued, another growl coming from her, though this one was not playful, it was more possessive, but still held love in it.

Her hips rose and she paused for a moment, then quickly slammed down against his, her grip on his neck loosening as her body straightened, head thrown back as she let out a moan. Her inner walls clentched his cock within her as her warm fluids rushed to met his sperm, mixing with it as it shot into her.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holding her, his claws dug into her fur and flesh, gripping tight not enough to cause injury. The growl of possession was matched by one of his own, still loving but making no doubt he was claiming her as his mate as she was him.

Her creamy cum coated his cock, running down over his plump sac, letting out a content filled sigh. He smiled as he opened his eyes, gazing into hers he kissed her softly, gently caressing her cheek while his thick seed permeated her womb.

Purring contendly, he closed his eye again, holding her tight as a single tear trickled down his cheek. He kept his spent cock in her as long as he could, enjoying the feel of their coupling until he finally softened enough to slip out of her.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another growl came from her as she felt his claws dig into her, her head shifting so she could look at him, smirk drawing across her lips. They had claimed each other in more ways than one and she wouldn't have it any other way.

She could feel the trickle over their mixed fluids come from her, her hips shifting a little to smear it a bit, her body soon shifting to rest against him, letting her body relax. The kiss was returned with one of her own.

She nuzzled against him, tail flicking behind her contently as she let his seed permeate within her. She could only imagine what it would be like when she hit her heat....poor Lance. She licked along his chest a little, a patch that was closest to her lips. "I love you Lance."

(Gotta go for a few hours. I'll post when I get back on later)
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He felt his heart soaring higher then he ever thought was possible. After so many long months of not seeing her, here she was again in his arms as though a day had not gone by where they were apart. They had claimed each other in several ways and he too would not change a single thing about it.

The warm wetness of their mixed fluids brushed against his damaged hip, damping the fur sending a jolt of sensation thru his body. But this was not the pain he had so gotten used to feeling. No, this feeling was one of euphoria, wonderful and good.

Holding her against his side, he didn't even note that she laid against injured side, he felt no pain what so ever. As she licked his chest he gently nibbled and licked her ears and forehead, "I love you too, Aria."

His hand rested on her tummy, feeling the warmth of her body as his filled her. His mind wandered to the future, thinking of the day his seed would take root in her and begin life. The feeling sent a warmth thru him that he had never felt before and one that he didn't want to go away.

(No problem, hun, I will be out for a little while too.)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(haha...sorry about that...wound up going to be after mom left for work last night, was a little warm and was making me sleepy)

She nuzzled against him again, her fingers running softly through his fur as she listened to his heart beating in his chest, her tail flicking, till it wrapped around his. She was grateful she had taken that walk because in doing so, she met him again and they found each other.

Purr came from her with his words and she took in a gentle breath, letting it out slowly. Though in feeling his hand on her stomach, she shifted a little, her eyes looking to his hand and she smiled, having the feeling as to what he was thinking about. "In time..." she whispered and kissed his chin, then chuckled softly. "Think your sister would be my maid of honor at the wedding?"

She shifted once more so she was now resting on his good side. She didn't want to get off him....he was comfy and she liked how their bodies meshed together whether it was in simple cuddling or in...more active means.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Lol, no worries, hun. Stuff happens)

He gently stroked her hair, seeing the stark difference in the color against that of his fur. His tail squeezed hers gently as they curled together sinuously. He didn't know about her morning walks and he didn't really think that she would pass the inn. But he wanted to start anew where it all originally began. Fate was not without a sense of irony as they met again there this morning.

He purred as he gently caressed her stomach, deep in his thoughts, wondering what the future held for them. He knew he loved her and wanted her to mother their cubs. But that was some time away still as they had to wed first. Smiling, he nodded slightly, "I believe she would be honored and delighted to be your maid of honor."

He shifted his weight as she moved over him, rolling to face her slightly, curling his leg around hers. He enjoyed the feel of her body against his, no matter what they did, he would always want to have her there.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her hair had worked itself loose from the bun it had been put in that morning, but she didn't seem to care. Her tail squeezed back in feeling his. Perhaps it was fate or destiny that they would meet again at the very inn where they had first met, but whatever it was, she called it a blessing.

She chuckled softly and nodded. "I will ask her when next I see her," she said and kissed his neck. She couldn't wait to start their life once more, a clean slate as it was, wiping the abscence from it as if it never happened.

Her arms curled around him as he shifted to face her, her legs tangling with his own. Her eyes wandered his face a moment, though one hand soon shifted and reached slowly for the eye patch, lifting it slowly.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodding, he held her close, "She has a small house on the edge of Bon Bon. I was planning to go see her today at her chandlry in the market district." He purred softly when she kissed his neck, feeling the painful memories of the past months wash away. He would always remember but the memories would not cause him pain no more.

He stared back into her eyes, his hand gently caressing her back until she moved her hand to his eyepatch. Placing his over hers, he shut his eye, silent for a moment until he opened his eye again, speaking softly, "I am ashamed, Aria. I lost many men but I survived albeit scarred. Every time I see what is left of my eye it reminds me that I was one of the few fortunate ones."

He sighed softly, moving his hand to stroke her cheek, "But if you wish to see it you may."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile crossed her lips and she nodded, though let out a gentle chuckle as well. "Perhaps we could go together. I'd love to see her reaction to the news," she purred and kissed lips softly.

As he held her hand though, she nodded. "I'm sure they knew the dangers, but even if they didn't, there is always that risk of losing men." Her fingers gently lifted the patch to see what was left. No matter what, it would change her mind about him. She loved him and that was all that mattered. He was still handsome to her.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We will go see her tomorrow. I just want this day with you," he spoke softly, gently stroking her cheek, returning her kiss.

He nodded, his eye showing him looking to someplace that could not be seen but in memory. "We all know the risk. We are soldiers for hire, paid to fight other people's wars," Lance said, looking at her again, "But the pain of losing good men is hard none the less."

He mrowled softly when she lifted the patch covering his ruined eye, his gaze wavering as he looked away from her. He didn't know how she would react but he didn't want to see her expression if it were one of horror.

Once the patch cleared away, she would see his damaged eye, nothing but a milky white orb in it's socket, a faint blue corona underneath what was once a shining blue. Across his face ran two jagged pink scars, the line of both crossing over his eye.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She nodded, knowing it would be an interesting visit to see his sister, she could almost hear the excited squeal from the other tigress now.

As she lifted the patch to see what was there, she showed no signs of fear or horror. Instead, she let out a soft purr and leaned up to kiss above his damaged eye. "You are still handsome mon amour." she said and looked into his good eye before kiss his lips lovingly.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blinking rapidly, he smiled at her, his eye wet shining as he looked back at her. A soft growl when their lips met, pulling her tight against his body. "You are ever an angel sent to earth," he pulled the patch back down over his eye, pulling her into another soft kiss.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blush tinted her cheeks once more as she kissed him, though let her leg wrap around his good one a little more. "And all yours," she said and let her tongue brush over his lips as another kiss came.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grinning, he rolled her to her back again, looking down at her he stroked her cheek. "Oui, mon amour, as I am all yours," he said, kissing her again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9