FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Knight Fallen, Knight Risen (Lancelot & Arianoelle)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's tail gave his own a gentle, though playful little tug as it wrapped tighter. As she finished her own lunch, she set her plate down as well and smiled. "I'm glad you liked it. I'm sure you'll like dinner as well."

((OOC: Sorry for such delays, things have been a bit nuts on my end. Happy 4th of July^^))
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot purred softly as he felt lunch settling in, leaning back he closed his eyes as he took her hand in his. "I am sure I will too, Aria," he said to her as he brought her hand to his lips, kissing her fingers softly. "What would you like to do now?"

((No worries, hun. Life gets like that sometimes. I hope your 4th was good.))
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(4th of July was nice and peaceful...till the fireworks XD)

Aria purred and nuzzled against him. To have him once more with her was more then heavenly and knowing that she'd have him forever was beyond heaven. She smiled as he kissed her fingers, soft coo coming from her. "Well...perhaps a little performance. Afterall, you've not heard me play for quite some time."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled warmly, opening his eyes to look at her again, admiring her beauty. She truly was an angel from heaven to him, feeling his heart beating harder for her, he purred softly, "That would be delightful, mon amour. Your playing can only be compared to heavenly choirs."

(That's good to hear. My fourth was good though I logged over 3000 miles of driving in the past two weeks, lol.)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((fricking heat*shakes fist at sky*))

Aria purred and picked up the dishes to carry them to the kitchen so they were out of the way. She kissed his cheek and stood, her eyes looking at his handsome face. "You flatter me," she grinned and made her way to the kitchen, then could be heard shuffling about the stairs. It was a few moments before she returned downstairs with her violin case and returned to the living room. "I'll play a song for you that I came up with a few weeks ago."

She opened the case and lifted her violin from the case and then the bow. She rosened the bow and tuned the strings till they were where she needed them to befor the song. Once satisfied she placed the violin into place, then the bow to the strings and began to play the tune she had made.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(-chuckles-)

Lance purred softly, looking into her eyes he smiled at her, "I only speak truth, love." Leaning back, he closed his eyes, his ears twitching as they followed the sounds of her moving about the house. Hearing her enter the room again, he reopened his eyes, watching her intently while she crossed the room. Nodding, he smiled at her, "That sounds fantastic."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's tune floated about the living room, filling each corner with the sweet tune. One might call it a lover's tune for how sweet it sounded, but whatever one wished to call it, she was open to opinions.

A few minutes passed and the tune would soon come to its end and she would bring the violin and bow down to be held in front of her, smile upon her lips as she watched him, waiting to hear his thoughts.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shifting slightly in his seat the tiger's ears twitched with each note she played, the sound a sweet melody to him delving deep into his memory of times past when fate had seperated and his longing to see her again.

But the longing was no more out of worry or remorse, now he longed to hold her forever in his heart and arms. Smiling as she finishes, he applauded her, purring deeply, "A very beautiful tune, Aria. It has filled the void within me even more caused by our long seperation."

Standing, he takes the violin from her, gently laying it aside to hold her in his arms, kissing her softly, "I missed you greatly, mon amour, and I will never leave you again."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With his applause, she gave a graceful curtsy to him and smied, purring softly. "I am glad you like you. I must admit, it came to me one night while I couldn't sleep. I worked on it till dawn and once I finished it, I was actually able to sleep."

The violin and ow were released as he too them from her, her arms wrapping around him in turn. She kissed him back and purred loude, her fingers rubbing along his back. "I've mised you too mon amour and I will never leave you either."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purring deeply, he kissed her his fingers brushing her tail, pulling back to stare into her eyes for a moment, "I need to get to writing your father. Would you like to do something afterward?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She kissed him back, pressing into it deepen it a bit. Her purr deepened in feeling his brush along her tail. As he pulled back, she smiled and nodded. "A good idea. I will get you some paper, a pen, an envelope, and the address for the theater." she nuzzled his chest and then rest her head against him. "Mmmmm...whatever you like mon amour, whatever you like." She was open to anything he wanted to do after he was done, it was his call this time.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance nodded, kissing her again softly before stroking her hair and ears, his tail flicking slightly, "Mmm quite an open offer. I am tempted to whisk you upstairs to bed and make love again. But I would like to get the letter to your father in the post first." He grinned slightly, letting her slip from his arms so that she may get him what he needed.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria purred into the kiss as she gave on in return, tail flicking against his. She chuckle with his words and leaned into him a bit. "Mmmmm....perhaps something for later?" she asked and grinned a bit, though nodded. As loosened his hold, she kissed his lips quickly before slipping from his arms and moved off to get what was needed. It was a few moments before she returned with paper, pen, an envelope, the address for the theater, and a stamp. "Here you are mon amour. I'll let you write the letter while I get dinner started."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot purred chuckling softly as he nodded, "I look forward to a delightful evening then, mon amour." Curling his tail around hers, he gave a light tug before seperating to allow her to get the items he needed.

Taking them from her, the male tiger moved to take a seat at the table, his tail swishing as his ears flicked, "Oui, dinner sounds delightful."

Turning his concentration toward his task at hand, Lancelot tapped the pen against his muzzle a moment as he thought about the words he wished to say to Aria's father.

Putting pen to paper he began,

Monsieur Yenearsira,

My name is Lancelot Champlange, of Bon Bon by way of Paris and Siberia, where my parents immigrated from. You may wonder whom I am which I can understand as we have never met. But I have had the good fortune of meeting your daughter, Arianoelle, shortly after arriving here in Bon Bon this past year.

In the short time that I got to know Aria I grew to be quite fond of her, so much so that she remained in my thoughts when duty took me away from her and Bon Bon for many months. During my prolonged absence I could only think about returning to see her again. When I finally returned to Bon Bon, I feared that she may have moved on or resented me as my departure was quite abrupt and I was unable to leave her notice. But when we found one another again she confessed to me that I had remained in her thoughts every day that passed.

Sir, it is with this in mind, that I write you to ask your permission and hope to receive your blessings to take your daughter to be my wife. Our love for each other was instant from the moment we met and it has only grown stronger with each day that has passed since. If you wish, I shall return with her to Paris so that we may meet in person before you issue your final decision.

As an additional note, my own parents still reside in Paris, so if you wish to meet them I will arrange it so that they can meet with you. You may find my father's smithy in the business district just a few blocks from the cathedral of Notre Dame. I will also write my father so that he is aware you may come to visit.

Respectfully,

Lancelot Champlange

Finishing the letter, Lance read it over again to make sure he did not leave anything out that may be important. Setting the pen down, he stretched before getting to his feet to join Aria in the kitchen. Seeing her preparing dinner, he purred softly as he came up behind her, kissing her neck softly while sliding his arms around her from behind, "I have finished the letter to your father, mon amour. Do you wish to read it before we put it in the post?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria hummed softly to herself as she prepared thefish she had bought in the market that day, remembering a recipe that her mother had used once. Thankfully though she had it written down so she could do it right and not make a mistake.

As Lance came up behind her, she purred with the kiss to her neck, head tilting a little. She smiled in hearing he had finished the letter and nodded. "Oui, I would like to. I'm sure it will not take long for him to answer though."

She finished with the fish and for a moment, slipped from his arms to put it in the oven, then returned to him and wrapped her arms around him, leaning up abit to kiss his lips.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodding, he kissed her neck again before letting her go to put dinner in the oven, "Of course, Aria. If there is anything you think I should include I can before we send it."

He slipped his arms around her again, returning her kiss once more, his tail flicking slightly as it twitched back and forth, "I need to stop at the apothecary to order some more of my medicine while we are out."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She nodded and rest her head against his chest, listening to his heart beating. She closed her eyes a little as she did. "I will be sure to let you know of course and the apothecary is not too far from here, nor is the post office," she smiled and looked up to him. Her arms gave a loving squeeze as she'd step back a little and make her way to where he had been writing the letter.

Her eyes quietly scanned the letter, reading over his words carefully. Once she had finished, she nodded and set it back down. "I like it and I am sure you will get a good reply from him."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purring softly, Lance stroked her hair and ears, "Oui, I know you will. If they are not far I could go to take care of my buisness while you work on dinner." Smiling back, he kissed her nose, returning her hug before letting her go again.

Smiling, he nodded as he came to stand next to her, his tail curling around hers, "I figured being short and to the point would serve best."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's tail curled around his own, giving it a playful tug. She nodded though as she ran her hand over is arm. "That sounds good. It would not take long at all and by the time you return, I'll have dinner on the table," she smiled. She knew the apothecary and post office were not far, she had wanted to be close to those particular places anyway. "I'll let you take care of the letter and getting what you need."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance nodded, leaning over to kiss her softly as he ran his hand down her back stopping just shy of her rump, "Then I shall return soon, mon amour." Picking up the letter, he folded it carefully before stuffing it into the envelope then sealing it. Picking up another piece of paper, he quickly scrawled a similar letter to the first but this one addressed to his father instead.

Smiling at her, he kissed her again before pulling back and grabbing his swordcane, heading for the door, "I shall be back shortly." Quickly he turned to the door, heading out to do his errands he leaned against his cane, limping gently with each stride.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She watched him a moment as he wrote the second letter, smile crossing her lips once more. She kissed him back, giving a gentle nip to his bottom lip before he pulled back. "I know," she said to his words. She walked to the door as he left and watched him, her shoulder resting against the door frame. If he were to look back, he'd see the look on her face to be on of love and bliss.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance strode down the street quickly, his limp only slightly showing he looked back over his shoulder, smiling when he saw her watching him. Even from the distance he could see the love in her eyes for him, his own expression returning the same.

Breaking his gaze away after blowing her a kiss, he continued down to the post office, dropping the letter off to be sent out first thing in the morning. Next to the apothcary, he quickly placed an order for refills on his medicine before heading back out.

Stopping for a moment, a thought crossed his mind, turning instead to a jeweler he recalled passing on their way to her home. Entering the shop, he purred softly as he browsed through the jeweler's wares. Finding something he knew Aria would love, Lance inquired to the cost, "How much for this?"

The jeweler, a heavyset but still lovely kodiak female glided over to him, "That will 1000 gold florins for that sir." Lance nodded quickly, pulling out his money pouch he handed the notes over to her, "I will take it and please wrap it for me."

After receiving his purchase, Lance tucked the package into his pocket and returned back the way he had come, his tail flicking as he walked until he returned home. Entering the house, he smiled when the smell of dinner filled his nostril, calling out to Aria, "Aria, mon amour, I am back."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria smiled with the kiss blown to her an once he turned to continue on his way, she turned bac inside and closed the door. She checked on the meal she was cooking and saw it would be done within time, but started on a soup as well. She moved back to the living room to wait, though picked up a bit of sewing she had been working on. It had been a dress that had been dropped off to her for repair and she was nearly done with it.

She was done in time with the dress and set it aside. She moved to the dining room to prepare the table for their meal. The table was large enough to seat six people, one at each end, two in the middle, giving enough space for each person so they wouldn't bump elbows. Two plates, two bowls, forks, knives, spoons, wine glasses, napkins where all placed into position. A bottle of wine was soon found and set to chill for them to enjoy. She hurried back into the kitchen and pulled the fish from the oven. It was perfect. She moved to the dining room to set it on the table and moved back to the kitchen, only to hear Lance return.

"In the kitchen my love, though dinner is on the table," she said as she grabbed a ladle for the soup. Taking a pair of pot holders, she took the pot from the stove top and made her way back to the dining room and placed the pot down. "Dinner...is served."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setting his cane down, Lance slid off his overcoat and hung it on the coatrack, smiling slightly as he felt the sudden unfamiliar sensation of doing this every night from now on. Digging into the pocket of his coat, he brought out the small package he had bought at the jewelry store and tucked it into the pocket of his trousers before going to the dining room to sit at the table. Seeing Aria enter from the kitchen, he greeted her with a smile as he sat down, "It looks and smells delicious, Aria. I am truly blessed in so many ways to have you in my life."

Purring deeply, he took her hand after she set the pot down and brought it to his lips to kiss it softly, "I love you more then words can describe." Smiling, he let her hand go then to dish out the fish, "Mmm....my mouth is watering already to taste dinner." After serving Aria her portion, he took his own poured the wine before slicing off a bite, purring softly when he popped the fish into his mouth and began to chew.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria smiled a bit more and purred with his commet of the meal, feeling good about once more cooking for more than just herself. With the kiss to her hand, she blushed and let her fingers run under his chin. "I love you more," she said and gave a wink.

As he served the fish and poured the wine, she took the lid off the pot she had brought out and served the soup. It was just a simple cream of broccoli/cheese soup, but it was tasty. Once she had ladle in enough into both bowls, she took her seat and began to eat her own portion. She heard the purr from him as he ate and she smiled more.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuckling softly, Lance nodded, "Perhaps you do but I could argue that I love you more." Taking another bite of fish, he washed it down with a drink of wine, his purr continuing as he enjoyed the meal.

Shifting slightly, he felt the weight of jewelry in his pocket, waiting for the moment to be right to give it to Aria. Trying a taste of soup, he smiled again at Aria, reaching over to give her hand a squeeze he curled his tailk around hers tighter.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled and tilted her head a little. "Then we would get into a fun little arguement where I said that, no I love you more," she winked playfully, she knew who it went, but she couldn't help but start it. The wine was a white wine, one she had heard went well with seafood dishes.

As he reached over to hold her hand, she curled her fingers around his, her tail giving his a playful little tug. She watched him, knowing that this would be life from here on. A loving husband, meals, a family some time down the road. She purred as she took a spoonful of soup and chuckled as she wound up with a bit of 'string cheese' on the end of her soup. Cutting it by pressing the end of the spoon against the inside of the bowl, she place the spoonful in her mouth and savored the taste.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance chuckled again, "It would seem that we will be locked into an endless debate then over who loves who more." He grinned leaning over to kiss her softly before returning to his meal. Lifting the wineglass, he swirled it around savoring the smell before he brought it to his lips taking a light sip, "Mmm a fine vintage and a perfect selction for our meal, love."

Setting the glass down, he smiled as a warm feeling flowed through him from the wine and the mood. Feeling her tail tugging his, he smiled at her warmly as his thoughts wandered over the possibilities that lay in the future for them. His purr was low and deep as he pictured coming home every night to his loving wife, fine meals over the usual fare he ate when encamped with his men, and the laughter of cub filling the house.

He chuckled when he saw the long string of cheese hanging from her spoon, lifting his own spoon to take another taste of the soup, chewing on a piece of broccoli.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria gave a devious litle grin with his word an tilted her head slightly. "Fine, then we can end that here. I love you times infinity," she said and stuck her tongue out playfully at him. She chuckled and watched, nodding with his words. "I'm glad you think so. It was recommended when I said about fish. I will have to remember this one when I need another bottle"

She cut a piece of the fish and placed it into her mouth, savoring the taste. It was like how her mother prepared it, was like home, but now she could make it whenever she liked. Glancing towards Lance, she grinned softly. "And what are you thinking about my love?"
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance grinned back at her, "But I love you timies infinity squared." Chuckling, he took another sip of wine, nodding, "Yes we should get more of this."

Taking another bite of fish, he purred softly as the flavor filled his mouth, chewing for a moment before swallowing to answer, "The future, our future together."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9