FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rumours of Death (open RPG)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Serenity's Outrider, Doctor's Quarters =

"So what now, Captain? Are you going to turn me in to the human Federation, or just throw me out the airlock? Better yet, keep me around for improved healing and you can play infiltrator with this one of a kind cloaking unit!"

Connie was visibly shaking, and couldn't look Serenity in the eye. Connie settled her scanners on the Captain's boosters.

Crow

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Curse myself for not remembering WHAT my furry is...and for missing your last post aswell...))

Serenity looked at Connie and sighed, motioning forGene to sling the rifle. "Clearly I'm not about to give anything to the damned Federation...so I suppose for now, you'll have a quarters on this ship until you decide to depart or until I find a better medic and dump your ass on some backworld planet. Besides, you seem to be quite knowledgable on that infiltration device, so I'll let you keep it until I can think of a better use for it. Basically, from now on, your my bitch. And don't think of trying to steal the ship either. Although Gene is in her Android body, she is still connected to the main ship, and if that link is severed, the ship is as good as junk. Just a little safety feature I put in." She sighed again, watching the Dillo shake. "Besides, I'm not some evil pirate bitch...yet..." She chuckled lightly as she turned and left the room, heading back to the bridge, with Gene in trail.

((This suddenly reminds me of Firefly...))

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((00C: Huh, I was thinking "Andromeda"... Aaanyways, we have a problem Crow. This rp's Mastermind (Tearlach) has publicly moved out of all things Bon Bon. This show has been cancelled. Perhaps you could start your own sci-fi rp, or join in the Metafurries superpowered rp? It's been fun. ))
Crow

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Meh alright. Still this was fun :3))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3