FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rumours of Death (open RPG)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzyrdous wrote:
*crossing his arms over his chest as he took a more relaxed stance now that the guards or "vocs" had left, he gave her an impish grin with a raised eyebrow. " You'll forgive me if I don't put too much stock in Federation standards...They are the kind of crowd that thinks quantity is superior to quality. That being said...I think this here vessel could probably make whatever ship that Grand Admiral Tyrranis has in his fleet look like a Garbage Hauler. I suppose it came standard with the Terrific Trio back there along with that..." he failed to surpress the shiver that was caused from remembering the massive spider-bot. "Pet...you have down there?"

"Matilda is not a 'Pet' Captain, she is a good friend." At the mention of of her name the spider scuttled out from behind Random and waved her front legs in the air. " Tilly want melon" She hissed.
Talitha stood up and move out from behind the consol. Without a backward glance at the rat she called out " My name is Talitha, by the way."
She stepped down to a small 'horse-shoe' shaped area in front of the flight positions. White leather seats curved around a small glass table, at the end of the seats stood a small stylised column. Set into the side of the column was a panel of six touch controls. Talitha touched a control on the panel and spoke. " Whole Honeydew melon" A large creamy-yellow fruit materialized on top of the column. Matilda the spider gave a loud hiss and almost galloped over to where the vixen stood and began jumping up and down in front of her, clicking her fangs together.
Talitha handed the melon over and Tilly gripping the fruit with her fangs turned, dashed over in to a corner and moving to keep her back to the wall, plunged her fangs into the melon. Soon the flight deck was filled with a noise that sounded like someone trying to operate a broken water pump.
Talitha turned back to Random. " Can I offer you any refreshment Captain?.
But before he could reply Random was hit in the face by a stream of melon seeds, which Tilly had aimed and 'spat' out at him.
Talitha smiled "I think Tilly likes you."
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Hazzyrdous

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took a moment to wipe the seeds from his muzzle and cheeks and gave the spider a raised eyebrow...then chuckling.."Sounds like a joke in the making...'What do you say to a Spider bigger than you that just spit fruits seeds in your face....nothing if you want to keep breathing." He didn't add that he'd had worst treatment by more ..normal sized...people of late. "As to refreshment, if you've got any Altair Water, that'd be great." There were a million questions raging in Random's mind, all dying to be asked. He was, however, a guest, without a way off the ship, and defiantely outnumbered. He held his tounge and curiosity for the time being as he picked the last of the seeds from his face fur. "Didn't mean to offend your ...friend. You'll understand my mistake I hope seeing as you don't really get a chance to meet large spiders of her type in my experience."
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crow wrote:
Serenity giggled slightly as she bent down to help Connie. "The names Serenity Bendak. Ex-Mechanic for the Federation, and proud engineer of this ship." She said, pulling a few rags from one of the pockets and helping wipe the floor up. "Gene, take off. Set course for Druidia and make the jump." A series of clicks sounded and the ship rocked slightly as it took off, causing Serenity to lose her balance and fall onto Connie. "O..Oh my!" She exclaimed, trying to push herself off quickly.

The armadillo's last name could be traced back many generations and translates to Strongback, a fact accentuated when she also pushed herself away - both paws on the captain's incredible chest - but the lack of a long tail landed her on the floor. She rolled up to stand quickly, but the awkward loss of balance only embarrassed her more. That, and Serenity has much fuller and firm breasts than she does.

With a shake in her voice, she apologized. "Pardon me, Captain Bendak! I can recover from a fall just fine. I'm fine. How are you? And may I say that you have a strong chest. I suggest a reiki balance realignment for your athletic feline frame, Captain. Also, if you'll point to where my quarters will be? I need to curl up and meditate for your healing therapy session. Or we could start now if you'd prefer..." she said, zipping down her white jumpsuit and reaching into her bra.

"Ugh, I hate this thing... Wanna get it off!"
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWO DAYS LATER.
PRIMARY COLONY WORLD: CALADAN

Talitha stood before the main holographic viewscreen, arms folded watching a tactical display of the planet Caladan unfold.
"Zen, I want a full 360' spherical maximum scan. Report any security presence."
A soft hum came from Zen the ship's master computer and a small pattern of lights dashed about on his visual reference point.
" Scan complete." came the reply. " No security presence detected."
" Good. Status on the Scorpio?" Talitha's eyes never moved from the screen.
A more complicated pattern of lights danced across Zen's glass panel
" Scorpio is fully functional and ready for departure."
Talitha nodded. "Then it's time to go."

Hazzyrdous

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random stepped out of the temporary quarters that Tally ( for some reason the nickname just rolled off the tounge.) had assigned him, dressed in his corsair shirt and tight leather pants, pulse pistol strapped to his gun hip and hair fixed in that "devil may care" style that seemed to be in fashion with all the swashbuckling types. Walking onto the bridge and smiling up at his host. " So, seeing as I'm pretty much in your debt for pulling my fat out of the proverbial Proton Cooker....I guess now is as good a time to ask if you need a hand with anything in particular. The Resistance Cell I was set to help out got busted as I was jumping in system..." he explained as he looked longingly at the pilot's chair.

Random was a fair hand in a fight...computer tech not quite his fortee ...but it was flying where he truly shined...and the idea of piloting a ship like this was competing neck and neck in his most feverish dreams. The subject of the runner up to that particular contest stood beside him, but as he didn't think it would be a good idea to offend his savoir..he kept THOSE particular thoughts to himself.
Crow

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Err..your quarters are right this way doc.." Serenity said, a faint blush coming across her face as she beckoned Connie down the hallway. She pointed to a room that the inside had a light green lighting to it, had a small bathroom, kitchenette, and bedroom to it.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you for the quarters, Captain Bendak. I am at your service.", she said, removing a small contraption from inside her bikini top and placing it quickly into her blue lab coat pocket.

"I'll freshen up and, you should too Captain. Then, I am going to properly heal your arm and whatever ails you. It's a mutual help to be in that frame of mind so you can be ready for action. Doctor's orders...!"

= Serenity's Ship, Planet Druidia, Two days later... =

Connie woke up a few minutes before her alarm would go off, and she decided to get off. After fisting herself into a loud growling orgasm, she made herself some iced chai tea and finished watching a very old Earthling film titled "Tokyo Gore Police 2". She sighed and nodded her head with a raised eyebrow.

"Why humans are so fascinated by war is beyond me. I should study one's mind the first chance I get that won't get me killed. I wonder what business Captain Bendak has on Druidia besides the Bingo Tournament? At least this planet has a more cheery attitude than Caladan."

She sighed sadly. "I really wanted to visit the ancient Temples of Caladan... By Gaia, I hope my furiends are all right..."

She then took a couple of deep breaths, focusing her thought patterns into positive energy. In a moment, Connie was relaxed and ready to help Serenity as needed.
Crow

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ship clicked and buzzed as Serenity crouched in the maintenance shaft, using her good arm to cut and tie various wires to panels and move other seemingly random things around. The ship gave off a loud warning tone and suddenly everything went black. "Damnit!" Serenity shouted among other unintelligible mumbling. A whirring noise filled the ship as the backup generators kicked on, filling the ship with a dull red light. "I know! I know! That was clearly the wrong wire...don't chastise me..." She complained to the ships clicking protests. Serenity lifted her head out of the hole and shouted "Hey Doc! You ok?"

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=Serenity's Ship, Maintenance Corridor=

Dr Fuertespalda shook her head at the small key shaped Federation device she stole, sitting next to her empty mug on the table. She experienced the lights flickering slightly in her quarters, and Serenity calling out from down the hall. "Yes, Captain! I'm on my way!"

Having just stepped out of the bath before breakfast, Connie flung her robe aside and jumped to her locker. She has a fastidious moment deciding what panties to put on, so she decided to just slip into her form fitting white jumpsuit and throw on her blue lab coat, leaving her boots behind. Connie came to a stop at a small toolbox on the floor, noticing her Captain's tail flick rapidly through a shaft in the round corridor.

"Dr Fu at your service, Captain! You're experienced, but you can't take on that huge shaft all by yourself. Let me help you get it up and rocketing just how you like it! Now, umm, let's see wht we've got down here... A hammer, some lubricating grease, some o-rings... Ooh! This looks useful!", she said, holding up a self-powered tool.

"Is this a mini-jackhammer? My ex liked using these with extra battery power." She looked into the maintenance shaft Serenity was awkwardly balanced in, and peeked between her legs. "Okay, Captain! Hold still, cuz here I come with the vibro-hammer...!"

Obviously, starship mechanics was not the Doctor's secondary specialty, but she is enthusiastic about earning her keep.
Crow

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hey Doc, are you sure you know how to use that?" Serenity said, looking over her shoulder at Connie, her tail lifting slightly showing up the small skirt she was wearing, revealing her dark blue panties. She smirked slightly and turned, sticking her head back into the panel, a small blue flickering coming out from the micro blowtorch when suddenly another alarm blared out once and the ship rocked forward, pushing Serenity forward. "Gah Piece of shi.." Her voice cut off as she felt something push against her rear.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=Serenity's Spaceship, Maintenance Corridor=

Although Connie can tune into a person's psychic wavelengths and energy lines, machines tend to make things more exciting. Except when an alarm suddenly blares, and the gravity field tilts... causing the ship's doctor to drop her tool and bury her armadillo snout into an impromptu gynecological exam.

"Www! Mmph lfft yuhdhn hhfnn nnhphthuh twbuth dnthrr, Mm'mm!", she said with a face full of pussy... Her eyes went wide at the impropriety, gasping a particularly nice mix of pheromones and perfume on her way to standing at military attention in the corridor. Her ears twitching for the ship's computer warning, she felt the need to repeat her comment intelligibly.

"Well! At least you don't have an unhealthy tribble wig down there, Ma'am!", she said with maddening regret. Dr Fu wished she had the stolen personal cloaking device so she could hide in plain sight.

"Captain..! I - I'm a victim of geometry and physics! But don't fret madam, I'm a doctor not a speculum. Although, I am trained to use one. Unlike that mini power hammer contraption I dropped, which I will gladly replace immediately upon landing at the nearest spaceport! As long as it's not Dagobah, or LV-426, or Mongo. However, I will consider Planet Transexual as I hear the locals are excellent handy-job men, and we could use the help. And furht-"
Crow

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity chuckled as she shut the small panel and collected up the various tools. A cool blue light filled the ship and a content hum radiated from it. "Doctor, you sometimes talk too much, although I will have you know, that I tend to be a bit more reserved, and while I do find you attractive, I would like to know you a little better before we get that intimate." She said, climbing out of the shaft. "Now, if your not too busy, I'd like you to take a look at my arm, it's been burning. I know its just a flesh wound, but they had some type of acid in the ammo that won't heal right." She reached out and grabbed Connie's hand, tugging on it a bit to lead her to the medical room.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talitha turned to Random, a rather distracted look on her face.
" I'm afraid I have some business to attend to on Caladan." She held up a hand to prevent any question of accompanying her. " Alone." She finnished.
" If there is any thing you require the Vocs will help. I will return soon."
With that Talitha turned and left the Caliach's flight deck.
Talitha, with Matilda following, made their way down to the main docking bay. entering the hanger they passed Random's ship, which was still under refit. Bright flaring lights came from the maintance drones plasma welding torches as they made repairs to the hull.
As they passed around the ship, another vessel came in to view. It was a mark two wanderer class freighter, even older then Random's ship. Its battered hull and peeling paint did not inspire confidence.
They walked up the boarding ramp, along a short corridor and on to the flight deck. Unlike the Caliach's this flight deck was cramped and dirty. The pilot and co-pilot postions were at the front facing a large viewscreen, behind these were the navigator and engineer's positions. Talitha settled herself in to the pilot's acceleration chair and began to strap her self in. Matilda scuttled over to a dark corner and hunkered down, becoming almost invisable, only her eyes reflecting the cabins dim lights gave her away.
Soon they were taking off and heading to the planet Caladan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eOeiMO9Mx0

Hazzyrdous

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighed as he watched Tali and her ...companion...walk off the bridge. Looking about and seeing only the one Voc still on the bridge he made his way casually over to the communications console. Tapping in the guest code that his host had provided him that allowed him limited access to the ships Broadcast array, he began to slowly navigate through the myriad of commercial channels and broadcasters on the local net till he had one in particular.

"Hey Uncle Emmett. Its Marty. Just seeing if the reunion is still on for next month. I have a few party favors from last years celebration and thought you might have a use for them. I'm staying at a friends place till I figure out the particulars so send me a signal when you can. All my best."

Random leaned back from the console and grinned. He was pretty sure he'd used all the code phrases that applied to the situation and now all he had to do was wait for a responce. He grumbled as he thought that Tali hadn't given him much of a choice in that matter. How as a bloke supposed to pay a girl back for saving his life if she went and got all independant and capable on his rodent ass.

"
Katmir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=Serenity's Ship=

Connie held Serenity's hand lightly, then placed her other hand over it. "Captain... I do apologize for the slow treatment, but as you know the acid damage is a delicate thing to heal. I assure you that you will hit like a spanner wrench on the third and final session. Also, I like your vocal analytics. Thank you for not making me feel... awkward. Let's get you healed up before the Federales show up."

The pink fairy armadillo followed Serenity to the small yet efficiently stocked Medical Room to perform her special psychic surgery. She forced a smile, worrying that the personal cloaking device she stole put them in grave danger.
Crow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity nodded as she pulled her shirt off, exposing the wound on her arm, which was scabbed over in green, and the rest of her white fur covered torso which had numerous scars from both blaster fire and melee weapons. "I haven't really had time to worry about it getting all green like that.." She said shrugging slightly. She glanced down at her arm and then across her chest before her face suddenly turned a lightish pink. "Uhm...sorry for the exposure..I'm used to medical droids, not a living person...habit I suppose.."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Serenity's Ship, MedBay=

"You can only act in a manner consistent with yourself, Captain. And may I say that you have everything to be proud of. I am honored by your trust. But I am slightly worried about what may inevitably become a habit of my fussing over you, seeing as you haven't had proper medical attention in what seems, at first glance, at least a decade. Hmmn, it looks like you were hit by an acid-gel flechette, not a bullet."

Connie said that, gingerly holding Serenity's severely infected arm, her eyes darting around the scar and only once more at the Captain's boosters.

"I'll explain how I do my job as I go along... Brains function with bioelectrical impulses, similar to muscles, for instance. Study and meditation help me to literally make an incision, connecting my natural bioelectric field to yours like so."

Doctor Fu hovered her index finger over Serenity's wound. An almost imperceptible arc of violet energy opened the greenish affected area. Connie took out a small spray rod out of her front pocket, and spritzed the open wound. "The Paradan melons on Caladan are grown on the open ocean in seaweed farms. This will disinfect the inner epidermis and accelerate cell reconstitution. See how there isn't a praticle of pain to deal with? Some say that Caladan itself if blessed. It could be true."

Then, she focused her breathing, opening her eyes wide and waving her paw over Serenity's arm, the energy causing her fur to bristle as she did. The gangrene was gone, and the wound seemed cauterized. There was hardly any discoloration on her flesh. Connie spritzed that area twice, saying "This will heal the follicles so your fur regrows..."

Dr Connie never let go of Serenity's paw, using her free hand to slowly slide it up her arm, across her breast to her heart, then after a few heartbeats over her shoulder and to the back of her head.
"This psychic vibration in your central nervous system is part of my personal energy, to boost your own so you may heal, Captain." , she voiced down to a whisper. Connie slid her paw from Serenity's head down to the middle of her back along the spine, the fur prickling from the energy transfer. It stopped after a moment.

"See, Captain? I can heal acid damage. Take it easy on that arm today. You'll be knocking out tauntauns tomorrow."
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The approach to Caladan was un-eventful, the flight computer was " interrogated" by planetary traffic control as to the destination of the aged freighter and the purpose of its owner in coming to Caladan.
Talitha looked over to where Matida was hunched down in the corner of the flight deck.
"Tilly, you will have to stay here on the ship. I promise, I won't be long. But you must behave."
The giant spider hissed softly in acknowledgement as Talitha brought the ship in to the atmosphere and down to the capital's spaceport.
Upon arrival, as Talitha opened the main hatch and lowered the boarding ramp, she was greeted by a squad of twelve Federation troopers and their commanding officer.
The human officer wore a bored expression as he ordered his troopers to conduct a customs search of the ship. Following the vixen on to the flight deck along with two flanking troopers he inquired;
"Do you have anything to declare, Captain?" He studied a small data pad in his gloved hand reading the details of Talitha's and the Scorpio's records. All of which were cleverly forged.
" Only my 'pet'. Major" Talitha replied indicating towards Matilda sitting in the corner. At that moment Matilda stood up and turned to bring all five of her dark eyes to bear on the officer and his troopers.

Crow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity shivered as the doctor moved her hand down her back, closing her eyes and letting out a small moan. As the Connie finished, She opened her eyes and looked up at her when the ship suddenly rocked, throwing her off her feet and onto the floor as the ship's alarms started blaring.

"Damnit! Who the hell is firing at us? Gene, divert power to the main shields, start the gravity system, and begin evasive maneuvers." She shouted, pushing herself to her feet. "Doctor, you may want to find a seat and strap in, it's gonna be a bumpy ride." She sprinted out of the medical room and towards the cockpit, jumping into the chair and strapping herself in. "Bring the main blaster cannons online, arm the proton torpedos. Targeting systems on the main view. I want to know who dares fire upon my ship." The ship beeped loudly as a bunch of 3D screens popped up on the main screen at the front of the ship. Three Federation Starcruisers were closing in on the small ship. "Damnit Doc, We might be in a bit of trouble!" She shouted over the ships intercom system. Several smaller blips could be seen as the cruisers launched their payload of fighter craft. "DAMNIT. GENE ACTIVATE ECS MODE AND GET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as red laser fire flew past the viewports from the starfighters. The ship flickered and then disappeared from sight of the Federation's ships as a bright blue light flickered and space and the Outrider was launched into hyperspace.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Serenity's Ship, Doctor's Quarters =

Connie's hindquarters slammed into her small chair, making it swivel around as the ship's artificial gravity reacted to the attacking forces. Before she knew it, Serenity commanded her ship's computer to get them out of there.

"Holy Mighty Armadillo's Wall Kick!", she shouted as Gene complied, sending the Outrider into hyperspace and Connie's ass into the wall. The pink fairy armadillo struggled to claw her way over to the seat , and she hung on to the arm rest. The artificial gravity field was probably malfunctioning in her small room, as she felt the effects of hyperspeed.

"My... brains... are going into my feet..! I'm a doctor, not Haley's Comet!"
Crow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity hit a few buttons and the ship slowed, exiting from hyperspace into a starry black space with nothing in sight nearby. She sighed and punched in a few more commands into the console. "Gene, switch over to your body, run a sweep on the cargo bay, make sure there is no trackers, then meet me in the medical quarters." The ship beeped and the lighting on the console dimmed as Gene's AI transferred itself out of the ship and into it's android body. Serenity got up and made her way back to Connie. "Hey Doc! You alright back here? She shouted, looking into the room.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Serenity's Outrider, Doctor's Quarters =

"...I'm here, ma'am..."

Connie had ripped her blue jumpsuit at her armored pink derrier, which was exposed from underneath her bed. This is common of her species to literally hide underground if in danger.

"... Are we there yet?"
Crow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity walked into the room eyeing Connie's predicament. "We're safe for now, but it won't be long..." She said, righting one of the stools that had been disturbed from its place. "But something bothers me...for years I've traveled without much of an issue with Federation ships, yet we almost were cornered by not one, but three Starcruisers that launched three battalions of fighters for one ship...is there something I need to know?" She asked, her eyes narrowing as Gene (in her android body) stepped into the doorway armed with a blaster rifle, keeping it in a non-threatening position.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Doctor's Quarters =

Dr Fu was doubly embarrassed, firstly because she hesitated to mention her predicament all this time, now putting Serenity in mortal danger from the human empire. But she was also firstly embarrassed because her armored dillo backside was exposed like she was sporting a podling's pajamas... So much for wholesale jumpsuits. Maybe the Captain has some duct tape she could use to hold it together. Or maybe it was time for a style change like the Sex Pirates of Harpies Two. They wear bikini bottoms underneath their stolen Federation Officer's military dress trench uniforms. I wonder if that would work with my xenobiology lab coat? And would the Captain complain? I wonder if she's staring at me or if she's outside waiting for me to come out from under the bunk? Did my pussy just clench? Hmmn... A beer milkshake sounds good about now. Wait, why is there a second set of footsteps behind me? Oh shit. I hope it's not a tinker gnome or a Kaminoan. I'm just not in the mood to be probed for another black market gonzo video. Maybe she was hiding him in an engineering bay. Fun but... Oh, smeg!

Connie awkwardly crawled backwards out from under the bunk and stood with a modicum of professional bearing. Her eyes turned to Captain Serenity's shiny and very armed android. Then sighing, she zipped down the front of her blue jumpsuit and took a small rod shaped device from her bra.

"Okay... Until I stepped into your ship, I was a Federation Xenobiologist, collecting data on all furry sytems, races, and species to help create this thing. It's a collaborative project for new infiltration systems. Originally, it was called a "Stealth Face Dancer Unit", but I'm sure something gets lost in translation there. Anyways, this is the final product. What the Federation has are the reject prototypes. It works like this..."

Dr Connie simply placed the device at the base of her neck. In a blink, she changed from a anthropomorphic bipedal pink fairy armadillo in a blue jumpsuit to the human legend Elvis Presley in a white and rhinestone jumpsuit. Even her voice had changed along with the illusion. "This device has all that xenobiological data inside. I can even disguise myself as a taur-race..."

In another moment, Connie changed to a dragontaur, being taller and having a swishing tail that actually hit the bunk bed behind her. The device gave her a gruttural melody of a voice. "Lasers and certain plasmas are made of light, and that's how this hologram is palpable, yet doesn't burn through materials right away. Detection devices would read this dragontaur species, but not my actual dillo race. This "SFDUnit" would aid the Federation encroach every system they can travel to. If they mass produced it, that is."

Dr Fu reverted back to her real form, holding the device in one paw and the ripped flap of her jumpsuit with the other. "The neural interface allows the user to choose the form right out of the database at the speed of thought. I guess the Federation is done with their search. I haven't destroyed this thing because I thought I could find a tech-savvy sentient somewhere with the resources to beat the Federation to the punch. Literally."

Connie's eyes went from Serenity's to her android's rifle. She thought of the friends she left behind on Caladan, and how by staying out of their lives she'd saved theirs. Now, the furre that helped her escape the Federation was more than likely considered an accomplice to the theft of highly classified and dangerous weaponized technology. Connie pouted at the thought of having to flee for the rest of her life, alone in the darkest reaches of the universe.

"So, what happens now, Captain?"

Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(This is dead)

Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen my record for RPG's of late has been appalling. However I would join in on another game should any one come up with a good idea.

Katmir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tearlach wrote:
Gentlemen my record for RPG's of late has been appalling. However I would join in on another game should any one come up with a good idea.

#1.) REAL. LIFE. FIRST.
Second, not every post in RolePlay has to be "epic", just moderated by its creator. If you can't, you can't. No worries, T.
And foremost, your story ideas are incredible, and I like to play in them. Sure, it's just been Crow, myself and you, but it's been fun nontheless. I'd like to continue, but it's ultimately your call, sir.

Meanwhile, the super-powered pre-apocalyptic modern world of "Rise of the Metafurries" need more players. Exclamation
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Tearlach on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crow

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me breaths life into it...BE ALIVE! I liked this one....

btw, I'm back for a bit...:3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3