FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rumours of Death (open RPG)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Rumours of Death (open RPG) Reply with quote

The pale light from a distant blue dwarf star played over the smooth hull of the ship as it emerged from the stellar dust cloud.
Sensors in the hull noted the lights wave length,density, direction and source; processing the information against a possible threat.
Long rangedetectors scanned the void ahead, only when empty space was confirmed did its weapon systems stand down.
This was a Man o' War, a dreadnought. It could never possibly be mistaken for anything else and deep within its armoured skin the ship's sole occupant stirred and awakened.

Talitha stood naked in the doorway of the flight deck, her lithe vulpine form silhouetted against the bright light of the corridoor.
She danced down the three steps into the darked flight deck and padded across the floor to the large marbled glass hexagonal taking up most of the port bulkhead.
" Status Zen" She snapped, her tail brisling.
Lights dashed and chased each other across the class and a thick masculine voice replied.
" All of the Caliach's systems are fully functional. No threats or hazards detected."
The vixen balled her hands against her hips and growled." Then why did you disturb my beauty sleep?"
Once again the lights raced and this timethe voice took on a imperious tone.
" A communication was received, with a class treble A priority signature. Your presence was required."
Talitha ignored the jibe. "Audio or text?"
"Text only" Was the reply.
Talitha moved to her command console and sitting down in the large padded chair, brought up the message on a floating holo-screen. Her soft brown eyes narrowed as she read through the message. Still looking at the screen she called out. "Zen confirm origin of this communication!"
"Origin Confirmed"
A single tear rolled Talitha's cheek. " Oh big brother" She wispered to herself. " You were always getting in to trouble."
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Hazzyrdous

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I swear this has got to be...the WORST idea I've ever come up with....and that is saying SOOO much right now.." Random muttered as he wrestled with the corvette's controls again, the ship's malfunctioning SlipDrive was not making the impromptu Subspace Slip any easier on the rat at its helm, but then again, the fact that he was actually in Slipspace was a testament to his piloting skill and whatever diety was in charge of good luck this stellar cycle. "How in the seven moons did they even know I was IN Capellan space in the first place" he lamented to no one in particular. The Corvette's on board AI would have responded if Federation fire hadn't shorted it out completely during the heated engagement he had run into, the same engagement that had forced him to make an uncalculated slip jump into Goddess knows where.

Random Chance, Rogue Pilot and general pain in the ass to anyone wearing a Federation Uniform, was having what he would call...a slightly less than average day. He had been so careful during his plan to deliver needed medical supplies to a Resistance Cell that had been operating in the Capella IV sector, had ensured that the forged ID codes were spot on, his ship outfitted with the latest Federation IFF codes to prevent patrol craft from ID'ing his ship as recently being stolen, had even gone to the trouble of having the ship repainted so that it would not match known visual tags....only to run into a blockade force of no less then two "Sentinel" class Destroyers and what had looked like a "Guardian" Light Cruiser. Needless t say...they were lying in wait for him and it was all he could do to veer away from the volley of Protonic Fire the three ships had lobbed at him so that he could hit the panic button and jump.

But to where? That was the question..and the smoke that was filling his cramped flight deck was not helping much either. Coughing to try to clear his lungs and hitting the cut off for the ship's FTL engines, he looked over to the short range sensors, hoping that he would be able to see something that resembled a navigation landmark so that he could figure out where he was.

What greeted him was a ship ...no...this was no meer ship. This was a monster...and he could only look up at the flickering visual screen in front of him at the sight of the massive ship.

"Fuck...me..sideways." he muttered.
Crow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blaster fire lit up the terrain as the white tiger bolted across the wastes. "God Damnit!"She bellowed as a blaster bolt skimmed her arm, singeing the fur. "Gene, warm up the main engines, prepare for take off" A distance away a bright blue light lit up the junkyard. Serenity turned and pulled her blaster, firing off a few bolts of hot plasma in the direction of his pursuers as the outline of a ship flew closer to her, lowering and a ramp extending from the bottom. "Eat that assholes!" She chuckled, jumping up into the ship. The plasma bolts hit the shields on the ship, making blue ripples just a few inches from the hull. "Gene, head off into space, set a course for somewhere with good ale." A loud clicking, followed by a series of beeps was her response. She nodded and walked into the living quarters of his ship, collapsing onto the bed as the ship went into hyperspace.

Gene wasn't the slickest looking ship in the galaxy, but with a hyper drive engine and cloaking system on the light frigate and a weapons system that could hold its own against the Federation, it was her baby and a force to be reckoned with. It had, in fact, once belonged to the Federation. It was used as a light transport ship to supply forces in low hostile areas. She was the mechanic that built most of her, so when she went rouge, it was only natural for her to flee in it.

The ship let out a series of beeps as it came out of hyperspace and Serenity walked to the cockpit, sliding into her seat. Suddenly, alarms blared out and sensors went haywire. In the view port sat two ships. One a small corvette, the other, God only knew. She hit the ship's cloaking device and silently flew closer, keeping a good distance and the laser cannons powered up just in case.

(Edited because I misread Hazzy's post..xD)
((Edited again to fix gender..xD))
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The intercom began beeping insistently once again as Talitha finished dressing. She pressed the receive button but said nothing. Talitha felt that if she did it would come out as a scream of sorrow and loss.
Zen's deep voice issued from the speaker.
" Mid range detectors have registered a long range freighter folding out of slip-space. It is badly damaged and emitting a greneral distress call."
Talitha spat out a reply, biting off the words. " On my way" She paused in front of the mirror before leaving her cabin, eyes red from crying stared back at her for a moment before she rushed out the door and towards the filght deck.
Once on the flight deck Talitha settled into her chair behind the comand consol. Scanning the readouts before her, she turned to Zen's glass display.
" Lock a tractor beam on to the vessel and have it brought on board and stowed in the primary docking bay."
Lights danced. "Confirmed"

Hazzyrdous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Come on...Come on! Don't tell me you can't slipdrive again.....worthless...piece..of Federation FRAKK!" Random slammed his palm against the now darkened flight panel...feeling the lurch of a tractor beam being applied to the vessel as he looked up in a slight panic. He had only his plasma pistol and his flight suit on him, and from the size of the vessel that was pulling him in...he was facing at least 2000 to 1 odds.

Typical day at the office.

Screwing up whatever courage he had left, he left the flight deck and made his way through the smoke filled and debris strewn hall to the docking airlock. If he was going to go out ..he wanted the first impression to be one worthy of the name Random Chance. He kept his eye on the airlocks outside enviroment monitor. Waiting for it to show a breathable atmosphere and suitable pressure before opening it.
Crow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity sighed, watching the larger ship pull a tractor beam onto the other. She pushed the controls forward, navigating to the rear of the large ship, her eyes glancing over it, looking for a weak spot as she powered up the targeting system. "Gene, pull up a communications line with the Dreadnought." The ship beeped and a small light came on. Unknown ship, Dreadnought Class, Identify yourself immediately, or I will be forced to open fire." She said sternly.

((I'm assuming that your ship has federation markings on it? and I'm still cloaked..ftw..xD))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In another system a large pirate ship floats over the remains of a federation flag ship. The captain of this vessel looks over the recent transmissions they had pirated from the flag ship. “ohhh this is lovely.. that ship would make a great addition to my fleet.” the women was a cyborg and she then looked upon her crew. “alright mates I have a a new ship I want to recruit. You know our saying if the federation wants it then we want it!” the whole crew cheers. Except for one the one who knew she was going to be sent to track this ship down.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talitha sat watching the docking procedure on a floating holo screen at the command position consol, when Zen interupted.
" Information. Intermediate sensors have detected a cloaked vessel one thousand spacials at coordinates 5,5,3,9, it is attempting communication. Battle computers have locked on medium range neutron blasters. Awaiting firing command."
Talitha watched the rear of the damaged freighter disappear into the docking bay.
" Negative. Set coordinates for the planet Caladan. Speed standard by four. Engage!"
Before the tigeress's very eyes a slip-point opened up and the giant battle ship jumped forward into it, the large green globe engine at its rear, glowing fiercely.
Her own ship tumbled, almost out of control, as the back-wash from the slip-point flowed over it.

Crow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"DAMNIT!" Serenity yelled, punching the control panel, causing two bolts of plasma to fire into space. Oh well, I suppose I can go to my ale now. She sighed and flipped in some coordinates and hit the hyperspace jump button, the stars around her began to blur as the ship disappeared.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sudden and erratic movement caused Random to stumble...grabbing onto the doorway to the airlock to steady himself...his other hand gripping the old Roland .5 Plasma Pistol. Taking a steadying breath, he waited till he was once again on steady ground before tapping the airlock controls and opening the door...stepping forward with his plasma pistol in front of him..

"Alright whoever you are...you want me...you...come...and.." his words trailed off as his eyes took in the sight before him..."Fuck me...sideways" he muttered once again...
45dragoons

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the pirate ship the captain was in her quarters with one of her most trusted scouts. “ Albu I need you to track this ship down and some how convince them to join our crew. I know the last assignment I sent you on you got hurt but I trust you to do this for me.” she holds up a little locket and albus face just scrunches like that locket had some meaning. “if you want you can take one of the harem girls to keep you company... I know its going to be a long trip...” the female captain shooed albu off. Albu held a iamge of the ship in her hands and she wanted to punch the wall but just pushed open the door to the ships love room. “MALSA your coming with me.” a bull shark anthropomorphic being stood up from a pile of of pillows. She pointed to her self. She was about 5'6'' and though her skin was rough at touch she looked smooth. Her gills opened this shark was of a rare and hard to find planet where sharks evolved much like the humans did and could beath both air and water. Albu waited for the shark to get ready.

After about an hr both albu and malsa where getting on to a med sized cargo ship. Malsa twiddled her webbed hands and wondered why albu chose her. “umm miss albu why you taking me??” albu strapped her self in to the seat and told malsa to sit down in a chair. “because your one of the few who listens when spoken too. Also I know this is your first time out of the ship since we visited your planet so the experience will be good for you.” the cargo ship has a large mobile suit in it this was the real reason albu was sent. This machine was only one that was able if needed be able to combat large ships. Albu un docked the ship checked the air locks and the floated a bit away and went in to a hyper jump.
Alexandra
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Federation Core System, oceanic Planet Caladan, The Western Continent, notheastern coastline: Paradan Melon Farms.=

Walking away from a seaside port, where groves of special seawater melons are the primary export, were two pink colored female anthropomorphics... A fairy armadillo named Connie, and a dolphin-taur named Mireille. They each wore tacky green bikinis with a yellow star pattern, and each carried a small bag of paradan melons like most of the tourists and business officials there. Connie has a stoic look on her snout as she swept back a wet strand of long pitch white hair from her clamshell necklace. Mireille trotted slowly next to her, fillding with her conch shell necklace and holding back tears.

Connie glanced at a clock on a nearby cabana, saying in her fading spanish accent "Well, it's five o'clock somewhere, right Mireille?"

Mireille let out an awful sigh, misting the air above her. "Oui, Connie... No time like post time..." she replied. She switched har bag to her free hand and held Connie's. Connie gripped hard and the dolphin-taur then held her naturally armored hand up to nuzzle it. Her voice cracked when she said, "You're my best friend in the universe! Your're my best friend..!", and the tears came.

The armadillo woman dropped her bag of fruit to give her best friend a tight and passionate embrace. With a slight frown she whispered, "You are my best friend forever, Lillie! I love you with all my heart."

Mireille whispered back, "I don't care if I die as long as I'm with you!"

"No, Lillie! The Federation will only want me when they discover what their local Xenobiologist stole. You need to live and sing your songs to the stars.", she said, taking a step back to whisper a reiteration into Mireille's sad eyes. "You need to live!"

"Connie, please, I -", she was interrupted by a familiar beeping ringtone. It was coming from Connie's communicator unit, clipped to her bra strap. Connie tapped it.

"I'm still here.", she answered aloud.

A gravely tenor came from the device, "It would be my honor to face those Fed-fucks down for you, Connie."

"I love you, too Tuscan. But your purple piggy ass better not. How are the cubs?"

"Hex isn't on speaking terms right now. And Kat, well..."

"Yes, Tuscan, I can only imagine. Please hurry. Mireille is waiting. She's got some juicy melons for you."

"[Snort-snort] I get it, but its not funny right now, Connie. The Hephaestus will near orbit in a few parsecs."

"Prosperity be yours, brave Tuscan."

"Live strong, my Connie."

And with that, the pink fairy armadillo unclipped her comlink and pitched it perfectly into a receptacle between the sand and a busy boardwalk.

"Good shot, Connie. Three points."

"It was heavy enough. You know. Basketball and all that mierda."

The furiends hugged again, but Connie placed a paw on the back of Mireille's smooth head. "Oui, Connie. I need it."

The armadillo concentrated, using an ancient healing technique to ease her friend's mind. The energy traveled through her paw and into the dolphin-taur's psyche. "Lillie? What's that song you sang this morning?"

"The Color of Love..."

"Will you sing it for me?"

"Of course, Connie. You're my best friend..."

"I love you, Mireille."

"I love you, Connie."

They each picked up their bag of Paradan melons and walked in separate directions. Connie started for the boardwalk and the spaceport beyond. Mireille stayed on the beach and headed back to the hotel, singing her best.

In mere moments, Connie stepped briskly through the busy crowds of innumerable alien species to reach the light-rail that would take her to Cala City, and the spaceport. She ripped the long white haired wig off of her armored head and dumped it in a wastebasket just as the train opened its doors. She gasped and kept her snout down when a cadre of armored Federation Troopers marched out of the cabs. Their black armored forms pushed through the alien crowd, and mercifully, past her near naked form. She hurried into the train along with the rest, not looking up for a nanosecond.

It wasn't until the doors slid closed behind her that she noticed a small dark human girl in a purple bathing suit looking up at her. She was holding a stuffed blue simian. "Me gusta tu collar, senora.", she said in spanish.

"What? Oh! You like my collar? My clamshell necklace? Thank you." Connie looked up at the girl's mother. She was in a bathing suit as well, but wore the tee shirt of a local Federation Base. She was obviously married to one of the troopers, if not a privileged star-officer. She smiled at the human woman, and she smiled back.

"Pardon me, but it seems your daughter has taken a fancy to my necklace. Would you be opposed to my giving it to her as a gift?"

"Oh? Oh, well that's sweet of you miss, but-"

"Pero me gusta mucho, mami!", insisted the little girl.

Connie removed the clamshell necklace, then unclasped it, keeping its tiny content in her paw. "See? You can put something in it!", she said, looking ot the girl's mother for approval.

The human lady smiled and nodded positively, allowing Connie to place it around the girl's neck. "And what do you say to the nice lady, Dora?"

"Muchas gracias, senorita!", said the exuberant lass with a swishy girly stance.

"It's my pleasure. Good day.", said Connie, turning around to slip the object removed from the clamshell into her bikini top. A young human male with facial military bioware gave with a clearly lustful expression at her cleavage. Connie raised an eyebrow, dumbfounded by how males of any species turned stupid at the sight of breasts from any female of any species. And she belonged to the itty bitty titty club, per se.

He winked and said, "Nice boosters."

Connie scratched at the spot she hid the contraband, keeping her calm in the Federation friendly train. She then thought to scratch at her crotch right then. "Oof! I think that cthuloid at the party gave me space-crabs..!"

The guy grimaced, "Grrrooss..!"

A computerized message blared over the train's speakers. "Cala City Spaceport: North Gate."

Connie grit her teeth. "Here's my stop! Don't drink too much!"

"Uh, never again..! Shit!"

The pink fairy armadillo woman stepped off, walking straight towards a set of lockers with hand identification pads. She casually got dressed in the very busy spaceport hall, sniffing at the strange scents of alien passerby and keeping her ears pricked for Federation Alerts. Connie wore a white jumpsuit and blue lab coat with a pair of blue slip on boots. She strapped on her belt with the first aid kit and fully charged laser pistol. Her boyfriends Katmir and HexPoint customized it for her so it could fire from "stun" to "kill". Katmir warned her that the kill setting wouldn't do just that if the armor was better.

"Oh, Kat..! Hex..!" she said aloud, unable to hold back sobs. She'd never be able to see them again. To catch their scents, or hold them again.

Just then, a Federation Alert klaxon was sounded throughout the spaceport. The armored Troopers in the area began to apprehend aliens bearing resemblance to Connie's white haired look. She then grabbed her medical briefcase from her locker, including her bag of fruit, and headed for the Arrivals Tarmac.

She passed by an unfortunate plant like gentleman with poofy white hair that declared his innocence to the abusive Federation Troopers. He shouted, "But I've never worked for the Federation! I don't know what an SFD Unit is?! I'm a Caladanian citizen! I have rights..!"

She walked as calmly as she could to the Arrivals Tarmac and stopped at a beverage kiosk. In an hour, the spaceport would be back to normal as the Federal Agents interrogated their suspects in hidden dark rooms.

As a Xenobiologist, she had provided information to the Federation that allowed them to encroach what they sometimes called the furry systems. In this mostly human part of the galaxy, Connie was asked to deliver data on furry biology for the development of a new infiltration technology. She had to sleep with a human traitor for it, but she has the final product in her bikini top. The "Stealth Face Dancer unit" was made to disguise a humanoid into one of any biologically similar alien species.

It was an upgrade for the Federation's genetically modified infiltrators, but perhaps the prototype they were left with had a serious side effect. And she smiled at that, wiping tears from her eyes. Surely the news would travel now. It was a victory, after all.

The dillo lady took a seat with her hot drink, and stared at an advert poster of the Temples of the Emperors of Caladan. Connie sighed sadly, hoping that Providence would grant the rebel doctor a lift to anywhere away from the planet.

Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzyrdous wrote:
"Alright whoever you are...you want me...you...come...and.." his words trailed off as his eyes took in the sight before him..."Fuck me...sideways" he muttered once again...

The three tall figures before him stepped out of the darkness of the bay and into the light surrounding the freighter.
All three were dressed in quilted trousers and tunics, with calf length highly polished boots. Each wore a metal collar with a small square badge bearing letters and numbers. The shocking thing about them was their faces. They were made of metal, smoooth and statue-like with impossibly regular features like a sylised vulpine face, their wide, staring eyes were curiously blank.
The central figure stepped forward one more pace and holding out a hand gestured towards the large personnel hatch set in the far wall of the bay.
It spoke in a quiet, yet commanding voice." You will accompany us to the Commander"
Before Random could reply there was a heavy muffled thud behind him and then a sound like castenets clicking came rapidly towards him.
Turning around he got the second and the biggest shock of the day. Before him, hissing softly was the largest spider he had ever seen.

45dragoons

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While the ship was in jump it would take a few hr for them to exit where albu had put the inputs of the exit of the warp. “we have a few hours.” she got up away from the controls and walked to the door. “Malsa did you bring any toys.” Malsa nodded as she got up to follow albu. Malsa had a round disk thing on her suits belt it was a rare but not uncommon genetic mutation device that often came in handy. It was crated by a race that only had one gender remaining on their planet. It would for one full hour make the user grow their counterpart genders reproductive organs. The planet that made this was actually only females. Cause of this devise a lot of other races called them hermaphrodites. Though there race was glade they could breed again some races used the devise as a tool for pleasure. But there was a normal side effect is that it would over cause to some races. It made them produce excessive amounts of seminal fluids.

Albu opened the door to the sleeping quarters and looked at malsa. “so who wants to use the toy first??” malsa held the devise up. the two looked at each other. They just kept looking each other up. Pondering who should go first.
Alexandra
Crow

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ship came out of Hyperspace as Serenity stood up from the bed. Her arm was bandaged and bloody, the fur was matted down. "Gene, find a spaceport and dock, I need to find a medical engineer." She said, strapping her blaster to her side, wincing.

The ship flew down to the planet, sending out automatic docking authorizations as it landed in the Cala city spaceport. She quickly donned her old federation mechanics outfit and opened the hatch of the ship stepping out. Ah, Cala City...it's been so long She thought as she walked down the ramp and across the landing pad. At the door to the main facility, two armed federation guards nodded to her as she went inside. Now, wheres the pub at.. She glanced around, spotting a beverage kiosk and walking over to it. "The largest cup you have of Caladan Ale please" She said, dropping a few coins onto the kiosk counter. The kiosk worker nodded and pulled out a glass, filled it up and set it onto the counter. Serenity grabbed it with her left hand and went to left, then let out a slight pain shriek, and paused. Every one turned and looked at her awkwardly at her quick, high-pitched shriek. She chuckled slightly, then grabbed the cup with her right hand and made her way to an empty seat and sat down sighing loudly. She glanced around at the beings around her, the pink armadillo sticking out in her lab coat and first aid kit.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connie inhaled the scent from her Heapin' Cup o'Centauri Hot Jala and tried her best to focus her emotions. She couldn't afford to have the Federation find her from undue attention. She was afraid to use the disguise unit, even though they surely had the spaceport's facial recognition AI running. And just as she took another drink of the potent brew, there was a distinct feline shriek.

She breathed out, "Providence..!" and watched the strong and obviously wounded tigress find a seat.

Teacher was right. With our thoughts, we make the world. That furry has got to be my ticket off this planet... and my first act of redemption. Gods, we were made for each other, she thought.

She took her MedCase and bag of melons in one hand, insistent on finishing her alien alcohol, and stood up. Barely rounding her table, two Troopers stopped her.

Inside their helmets, the Troopers received security systems updates and mission reports. They had begun apprehending people with her facial features, but the wig she'd worn all this time for fashion made all the difference in the universe. One pointed out the obvious, saying "You! You're an anthropomorphic pink fairy armadillo..!"

She smiled slightly and pointed to a spaceport monitor nearby. "Yes, officer, I am. But your suspect is clearly the hermaphrodite of my species, and I am all female."

"Prove it!", barked the Federation Trooper, executing laws that defy universal common sense and respect. They'd humiliate a person before being 'dishonored' in public.

Drop dead, thought Connie, careful not to psychically project the idea and end up shot on sight. She set down her drink, medcase and Paradan Melon bag at gunpoint, a few aliens glancing in her direction much to her chagrin. She pulled on the bottom zipper of her jumpsuit and yanked her bikini bottom aside, letting it snap back into place the next second. The Trooper's helmet computer confirmed the obvious. Also, the rare factoid that her species natural hermaphrodites can breed and do have a penis over their vaginas along with a much longer pile of fur. Securing their weapons, the Troopers dismissed her for now and went on to their next suspicious character.

"Hope you enjoyed the anatomy lesson.", she voiced to whomever as she grabbed her things. Now the Federation was one step closer to identifying her... and the SFD Unit, now on spaceport vid screens. She stepped briskly over to the tigress with the fractured paw, holding her medcase up.

"I hope your translator works. I am Doctor Consuelo Fuertespalda, Field Medic and Psychic XenoSurgeon. You need to get back into action, and I need a lift off this waterball. What do you say?", she said, hoping the tigress' senses could read her like an open book. Connie could use her psi abilities to manipulate the lady, but she had an honor code of her own, and not much time.
Crow

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity looked up and nodded slightly. "Yes Doctor Fuertespalda, my ship is waiting on docking pad three when your ready for departure." She said, pushing her chair back and standing up. She carefully moved her arm across, inconspicuously hitting a button on her watch that would set the ship into immediate departure mode. She turned and started to walk towards the doors, glancing over her shoulder to see if the doctor was following.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The temple complex on Caladan:

[/b]

Hazzyrdous

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random kept his hand gripped on his pistol in his holster now as he looked up at the enormous spider...fighting down the irrational fear that threatened to cause him to bolt in the opposite direction...instead merely backing up calming towards the three...whatever they were, that had met him. Trying to gain a bit of mental footing over the sitatuation..he fell back to his sense of humor as he kept moving towards the trio.."So..um..I can see you guys don't have much to worry about security ...huh?" he said with a more lighter tone than he felt...not for the first time wondering if perhaps he might have had better odds against the three Federation capital ships he had just escaped...
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radom was escorted to the Flight deck by the three beings, one in front and two ether side of him. The rear was brought up by the spider, which at almost four feet across took up half the corridor on its own.
He noticed the figure in front was dressed in a silver fabric with silver high-lights on its face and seemed to be in charge, while its two companions wore green.
Every so often another of these creatures passed them, one dressed entirely in black, all walked with the same rhythm.
At that moment they emerged on to the Flight Deck and he was introduced to the commander.

Last edited by Tearlach on Sat May 07, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Cala City Spaceport, Cladan =

Connie followed just close enough to not get swatted by the tigress' strong tail. When the feline turned to check on her, Connie asked, " I- I'm ever so grateful, uh, Captain. My services are no longer required here on Caladan. I-I mean, I wish I could tell you, but you know how it is with the Men In Black. Always on duty, a-and all that. And were you done here? Because you know, I could just, you know, hide in your ship while you. uh, shopped or made your supply run. I just... Thank you for helping me, Captain."

She stammered from the relaxing thought that she was blessed with an immediate means of escape. Chugging down the rest of her Hot Jala beverage, she set the cup down on a bleeping serving droid and continued to maintain pace with the white tigress. Many Federation Troopers patrolled, so she kept her head down, taking another glance at the adverts for the sacred Temples of the Western Continent. The spaceport was getting even more crowded at this time.

"I can sense that your body ahs been through a lot, Captain. I can also assure you that my services are impeccable as they are efficient. YOu will not be disappointed Captain!", she continued, nudging through the busy alien tarmac.
Crow

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity chuckled a bit, though it came out sounding as a growl. "You know Doc, you talk a lot. Anyway, just through this door here..." The door swooshed open as they walked through it, the sunlight and sounds of the busy world filled their ears. On the landing pad were several engineer droids who were piling boxes into the cargo bay. The ship's engines hummed softly and several small security blasters that were flipping back and forth. Serenity let out a sharp whistle and the droids quickly finished loading the last of the boxes and the cargo hatch shut. "Right this way Doc..." She said, motioning to the entrance ramp. "Hurry aboard before company arrives..."
She disappeared up into the ship.

Inside Connie would find, despite the ragged outside appearance, that the inside was clean emerald walls and floor tiles. A soft green ambient light lit the hallways, giving it a forest feel. The cockpit was lit with a blue ambient light and small lights flickered next to switches all over.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one hr in to the jump albu was bent over the toilet puking. "thats the last time we use that thing...." she was barfing up cum. malsa stood in the door way having won a game of rock papper sissors. this was all in order to use the toy. unfortunatly malsa race was one the devise would malfution and cause some problems with. "i sorry i couldnt hold back." malsa's teeth had blood on them from where she ha bit on to albus left shoulder. in mating her race often would come out badly scard and bloody. albu slowly got up and looked at malsa with a i am drained look. "let just sleep for the last hrs of the jump..." with that she went to the sleeping chamber. malsa whistled as she was waiting for the device to stop working on her.
Alexandra
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planet Caladan, The Temple of the Mother of All

Beibhinn sat alone in the Temple's roof garden dressed in the pure white robes of a temple guardian. At first glance the vixen, with her pure white fur would be mistaken for a member of the snow clan, but her red eyes, pink nose and most curious of all two tails set her apart from all other foxes.
Beibhinn was a solitary person by nature, however her apperance gave cause for others to avoid her and harsh words such as "Ghost" and "Freak" were muttered by visitors to the temple.
The soft burbble of the fountain eased the grief in her heart as she used its rhythm as part of a meditation method taught to all novices.
Beibhinn looked down at the message crystal in her hands. innoxious as the large pearl it resembled. She had already listened to the message once, but now that the young vixen had brought her emotions under control once more she felt compelled to play it again and this time with the forbearance and resignation it required. She gently squeezed the crystal and the holographic message it contained once again sprang into life.[/b]

Hazzyrdous

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*It was almost as there had been a voice in his head that caused him to make the realization that these crewmembers were not organic...though whoever had crafted the spider-bot had done QUITE a number on that one. Random was still overcoming the initial wave of instinctual panic the sight of the creature had inspired. The fact that they were not organic however didn't put him at all at ease, as they still looked as if they were a rather formidable set of opponents. But did they have to be? he thought. Regardless, he was here, and he had MORE than his fair share of enemies back in Federation space without making an entirely new batch of them out ...well...wherever the heck he was. So lost in his internal ramblings was he that he hadn't realized he was standing before the commander of the vessel till he was face to face with her, coming back to reality and turning his gaze to get his first look even as he spoke.

"Thanks for the pick up, I'm Random Chance. Don't suppose you know a good mechanic around these parts do you?" He introduced himself casually as his eyes took in the sight of her.
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talitha presented a intriguing figure dressed in a black silk blouse, black leather jerkin, trousers and calf length boots.
She looked up from the console in front of her as her guest and his escort entered the filght deck.
Talitha regarded the rat before her coolly standing between the robot escorts.
" You are most fortunate 'Captain' Chance that I happened to be in that particular system."
Talitha turned her attention to the silver clad robot. " SV7, what is the status of the captain's vessel?"
SV7's voice was calm and measured,compleately emotionless.
" Damage and systems analysis has commenced, a full survey and report will be available in one hour."
" Thank you SV7, you and the other Vocs may return to your duties" Talitha replied.
All three Vocs gave a small bow and left the flight deck.
Talitha returned her attention to Random.
" In answer to your question captain, the facilities aboard this vessel are the equivalent of the best Federation space-dock. I trust that meets with your approval?"
These last words were spoken almost as a challange, daring the rat to complain.

Hazzyrdous

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*crossing his arms over his chest as he took a more relaxed stance now that the guards or "vocs" had left, he gave her an impish grin with a raised eyebrow. " You'll forgive me if I don't put too much stock in Federation standards...They are the kind of crowd that thinks quantity is superior to quality. That being said...I think this here vessel could probably make whatever ship that Grand Admiral Tyrranis has in his fleet look like a Garbage Hauler. I suppose it came standard with the Terrific Trio back there along with that..." he failed to surpress the shiver that was caused from remembering the massive spider-bot. "Pet...you have down there?"
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Aboard Serenity Bendak's Frigate =

Connie hurried in as suggested, letting out a puff of releif that the eyes of the Federation were no longer on her. She blinked in surprise at the interior of the tigress' ship, and smiled just a little at what this revealed about her new charge. Straightening up, she walked up towards the cockpit but stopped short of the entrance with her bags. Unbeknownst to her, a small tear was causing a Paradan Melon to slowly slip through.

"Captain, I must say that I'm grateful to be of service to you. Just let me know where and when you need me, and I'll most certainly be there! But more to the point, we should really tend to your arm, Captain. I mean, you're obviously tough, and it's your ship, your rules. But if you want to hit like a spanner wrench again you'll need to follow my sound medical advice. Cuz dammit, I'm a doctor, not a space marine. And also-"

Gravity took a sudden toll on her fruit as the bag ripped near the bottom.

"Aah! I got my juicy melons all over your hard deck!" she exclaimed, quickly gathering the fruit.

"Good thing they're not ripe and this isn't industrial carpeting! That'd be a real mess. And who'd want to munch off your rug, right? Eheh..! I don't mean to sound so forward this far into our relationship, but I don't know your name madam Captain."

Connie stiffened her upper lip as she stood, embarrassed at how unprofessional she seemed because of her fear of being caught by the Federation Troopers. The melons pressed the SFD Unit into her breast, and she blushed like an armadillo.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Orbit around Planet Corpulant: Flatula System

The Space Merchant Frigate: Ripemoff was under heavy fire. Plasma charges had scorched her hull and bruised her backside, shaking the fear-riddled occupants to their merchant britches.

The cowardly captain had been shouting offers of swag to the leader of the Space Pirate vessel that was currently merlesting them. His pleas were summarily ignored.

"C'mon... pretty please! They're in mint-condition!" The squirrel squeaked.

"Arrghh... no deal, bucko!" Captain Smeg-Leg Lornigan snarled. "We wants all the booty, ripe fer tha squeazin'!"

"Oh gawd, it's just like Space Prison all over again!" Squirrel Captain Flloyd whined.

A massive energy spike not far away caused both vessel's sensors to scream loudly, drawing both Captain's attention. A donut shaped worm-hole opened with a multi-colored flash and a green, rodent-shaped ship appeared, in dramatic fashion.

"Halt, evil-doer!!" A fat voice announced over the comm. "Captain Buck Snogswell demands you surrender!"

The pirate snickered so hard he nearly wet his pantaloons.

"Arrgh... what'll you do if I refuse?" The skunk stated. "Stuff me in a big wheel and make me run?"

Buck smiled with fat cheeks and opened the "Emergency Butt Kick Switch", priming his secret weapon.

"Time to kick ass, Will-E!" Snogswell flipped the switch. "Prepare to be Buck Fucked!!"

The green, rodent ship shuddered and began to transform. Two arms flipped from beneath and a pair of legs spun from the aft section. A big, smiling lemming head popped up from the center, fat cheeks and all.

"So sorry..." Will-E announced over the pirate comm. "I have to kill you now."

The Snog-bot whipped out a plasma chainsaw and yanked the starter cable. It roared to life, sending ion sparks flying.

The Space Pirate crapped his pants.

"Arg... holy shit..." Peg Leg turned white.

Snogswell sat at the controls, feet up and eating Snacky-Snacks as he watched his favorite Not-Porn.

"My my... what a BIG package you have!" Spoke Kathy Kaboom.

"Of course, I work for the Interstellar Post Office..." Replied Pete Getsnone.

"Ehehehe..." Buck chuckled. "He's not getting any cuz he's stupid!"

The Snog-bot proceeded to saw the shit out of the pirate vessel.
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Crow

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity giggled slightly as she bent down to help Connie. "The names Serenity Bendak. Ex-Mechanic for the Federation, and proud engineer of this ship." She said, pulling a few rags from one of the pockets and helping wipe the floor up. "Gene, take off. Set course for Druidia and make the jump." A series of clicks sounded and the ship rocked slightly as it took off, causing Serenity to lose her balance and fall onto Connie. "O..Oh my!" She exclaimed, trying to push herself off quickly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3