FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 20 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 20 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 20 The Endings

Out here in space, it's now time to go home. Where?
Lily"Follow to this direction here."
She direct our destination. Few minute's later, she told us to stop.
Lily"This is your new home."
.............It's an empty space?
Lily"Passion is key to forever happiness."
Then suddenly, the planet is now showen. It's a big planet!
Lily"Planet Cove. Home, paradise, passion, fun, and breath taking."
Chris"Oh god."
It's like Earth, but with shining things I can see from here in space. We enter the planet, Lily point out our new home, and there it is. A mansion, right beside the beach and mountains. The mansion is so beautiful.
Andrea"It's very pretty!"
Chris"I know."
We land and enter our home. Lily then explain us the full story from my questions.
Lily"Now you can ask me all of your question."
Chris"Ok, since we are here, probably we did you a favor back in the other planet, what do we do now?"
Lily"From your experience, you are now one of us, a Watcher."
Chris"What am I suppose to do?"
Lily"We give you informations and from here, you will be told do to do from the following things. Mostly all of the task you will receive is common to the disease we are fighting for."
Chris"Ok, you said you watch from birth?"
Lily"Yes, we did because we know that from your believe's, you may help us. I watch you all the time, making sure things go smoothly and not let things interfere you from the aware of that disease."
Chris"Your saying things that we did is part of your plan you made?"
Lily"Yes, in fact, examples, the self destruction of the old planet, we did that, and your ability we gave you since birth. The Hub, Drake The Eagle, the hole that you fell in, Andrea's dream message, the sniper from the cabin, the museum, the golden sickle, we did that. We made sure you use that."
Chris"Ok, what about my sister, was that planned?"
Kelly"It is."
I look over where she just move out behind Lily.
Chris"Kelly, KELLY!! It can't be. Oh god, your alive! I'm so fucking happy right now!!"
Kelly"I miss you brother."
She was still beautiful. I only see her scars from the burnt."
Kelly"They save my life. Because they know it will trigger your menthod of revenge."
Chris"Yeah, guess that work."
Kelly"My god, Chris, I'm so jealous that your girlfriend here is pretty sexy like me."
Andrea"Thanks, I was born this way you know."
We laugh, then I ask more question.
Chris"So, now what?"
Lily"Tomorrow, you'll be asign for a mission. Until then, rest for now. You are a greatest asset we ever have so far."
She left. Then Kelly came up to me. She then kiss my cheek."
Kelly"Love you brother."
Chris"Love you sis."
She then left as well. Now, this our house now. I saw a condom on the place. Finally! I actually found one.
Andrea"Now, all of this time we been through, wanna make love?"
I grab the condom. And then I look at her.
Chris"Let's make love Andrea. Now, I'm dying to love you baby."
We hug, make out, and I carry her while french kissing all the way to our bed room. The bed is a circle. I then walk to the bed, still carrying her, and knee down. We strip, and I'm kissing her neck.
Andrea"ooooooooohhhhh"
I grab her ass and massage it. Then we were fully naked. My cock is ready, and her pussy is so wet right now.
Andrea"Finally, we'll be one."
Chris"As it should be."
In the Lotus position, I put my cock in her, it's so warm.
Chris"Wow, your so hot!"
Andrea"Your so big Chris!"
Then we start fucking.
Andrea"Oh god!! This is better than I dream of this!!"
Chris"Oh!!! The tip is making me crazy already!!"
Andrea"More!!! Aaahhhh!! Ahhh!!!"
I was doing so well, I keep fucking her. Then later, she just cum already.
Andrea"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
Chris"That was good!!! I'm still horny babe!!"
Andrea"Me too!!!!"
We change position to Missionary. I was fucking her so hard.
Andrea"Yes!!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! oh god!!!"
She then cum again. Next, the Acrobat. There, I was grabbing her left tit and the other is rubbing her pussy.
Andrea"Your amazing!!!!! Ohhh!!! oHHH!!!! AHHH!!!!!"
Other cum, I bet every time we change, she will cum. Then we change to my favorite, Doggystyle.
Andrea"Faster!!! Deeper!!!! Harder!!!!"
Her pussy is getting more tight. Then to the Spoons.
Andrea"Oh yeah!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! Your cock is getting much bigger!!!!"
Then the Cowgirl, there she was bouncing on me. She was doing it much harder.
Andrea"Ahh!! Ahh!!!! Ahhh!!! Ahhh!!!!"
Next is the See-Saw.
Andrea"Your hands are making me more hot!!!!"
I was grabbing her both tits and was kissing her neck. Then the Deep Stcik.
Andrea"AHHhhhh!!!!! Right there!!!! More!!!!"
Then this interesting one call the Intersextion.
Andrea"You know how to fuck me sooooo goooooodd!!!!!!"
The last one is the Victory. I know why.
Chris"Ohhh!!!! I'm going to cum baby!!!!"
Andrea"On me Chris!!!!"
Then I pull out my cock, to out the condom, and blast my cum on her. 10 huge cumshots I did. From her cheek, all the way down to her pussy. It was huge.
Chris"Ooohhhh!!!! yeah!!!!!"
I ws finally tired. Never felt it before in my life. It was so good. I fell on her, and was so weak right now.
Andrea"That was so awesome!!! *panting* We should do this every day Chris!!"
Chris"I agree. I love this. But I mostly love you more baby."
Andrea"Oh yeah. Kiss me more."
We made out. Then we rest. It was a hour of this sex. Next day, I was asign to know how to use a teleporter. I can teleport anywhere in the galaxy. Then my mission started. I'll have to skip the mission, it was a success though. I went to the HQ of the watchers. I check the files on our old planet. The history was more then I can imagine. This one file I check, was interesting to me some how. I check the file. In the Victorian era, a city call Bon Bon. But all the letter report was black lined. It just said Lily, 1895, Bon Bon. That's it. Hard to believe something happen there. I just even wonder how did I get this much of curiousity of this time line. Oh well, it's been black lined. Years later, Andrea and I were 20 years old. We decide to have our own kids. We yet make love, and it still was so fucking good. 9 months later, we have our own twins, Gianna and Boyime. Son and daughter. I was always on the mission, mostly the killing parts. But I always go home and spend time with the kids. A little bit of pain, but worth my life time. Years later, they wer teenagers. They start to feel each other. I stop that and told them it's wrong. And then they found other people they were in love. Andrea was getting picky by it, yet I distract her from more sex. This continue on, until to the age of 100. I was yet old, but still can fight. Andrea was still beautiful. For the last time I saw my own family, there they were. Different people, young and old. When I retired from my mission duty, I was honor by the watchers as hero of the century. After that, I check my files, remembering the good times I did. Yet all my files were black lined. For our last love making. I rented a space home. We were in space, inside of a glass dome. There, we were in zero gravity. In space, I made love with Andrea. It was breath taking, sex in zero gravity. After that, our time was up. I remember when I woke up from the hospital bed, I stand up, and look at my old me. I was dead. I even check Andrea, she is dead as well. I look out the window, a bright light was showing, and the young Andrea was there, holding out her hand.
Andrea"It's time to go Chris, come with me."
First time ever I think, I cry. I went to the light, and things is so powerful around me. I spoke to other bright figures, and they told me, that Lexuing was Earth. Communist people change the name before I was born. Now I knew, I did went to Earth. Oh god, I'm having too much answer around me. Hehe, what a life.

Fin.

The nature of love should not be rust from things we think we should do it to be it's equal, because it's not love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1