FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 18 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 18 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 18 Homoerotic

Aw crap, I'm feeling a little bit tired. I never felt that since the last training exam where my team were desperate to get out of this jungle because the brain function needs food. I was not complaining about it, and I'm not going to complain about it now. Were in the next level. The huge cave is getting a bit raining. In the safe zone, I open my mouth and have some water, even she did the same. I was glad, strange, but glad. Yet it's dark with green view.
Lily"This is now level three, Homoerotic. Where people here have a uncommon sex. Same gender sex. I always thought this was ok, but according to our creation law, it's a bad thing. Because of this, there is no natural birth."
Chris"How so?"
Lily"Imagine a world where there is sex, but who will remember them if they didn't gave birth. This is a disease that is messing up there mind only to sex, then it rots there mind to an idea of changing their genders. This is unnatural and we are going to enforce our law."
Chris"And we are here to clean up this mess right?"
Lily"Right, be careful from there appearance, don't kill a girl, it must be a boy. Andrea can kill the girls, if she can."
Andrea"I'm not soft."
She grab my sword and did some fighting stands. It looks like she can fight. I'll let her have the sword, but I have to keep an eye on her, she is not much of experiences person as I am. But both on pure love and sex.
Lily"Ok, then go headed."
She left, I hope Andrea is ready. We walk into the path and there is flames around the caves, visiblity is clear. And now we see people having sex, I did have some trouble avoiding gay sex. But then, some of them ask us for a gay sex. Great, I have to see the cocks in order to tell if they are mens.
Chris"Why don't you fuck yourselfs!!"
Insult insult insult, I like it. But they attack us, and I break there legs and arms. Andrea was slashing them down.
Chris"Impressive move baby."
Andrea"I learn these moves since your away."
Chris"Well play. Keep moving."
We keep going, find more sex manics and keep killing them. One of them tries to put his cock on me, but I hate when I grab it's cock, rip it, and shove it to his throat and knife hand strike his neck.
Chris"What a cunt."
Jumping over big rocks, climbing on the rocks, and the rain slip them down as they have no grip. Hehe, no grip. But any way, more came, and we're next to the huge flames.
Andrea"C'mon!!!"
Chris"Your excited."
Andrea"Are you?"
Chris"The hell would I know."
I always said that at some point. They charge at us and we kick them to the flames and burn while they scream for mercy, sorry, we don't provide that service. Then she cut someone's balls out and beheaded him.
Chris"No nuts? What a pussy."
Then we keep going as fast as we can and then came fireballs shooting from the flames. We dodge that, and survive more attacks. Later, we found another circle floor and there is a big bed. Guys and girls came out of the bed and they have cocks, pussies, and tits at the same time. Very strange as hell. They didn't attack, and came out of the sheets is a blue female dragon. I knew for once in the lifetime, that's my mom, Okihagal.
Okihagal"Son!! Your here!!"
Chris"Yes mom, I'm here, now what the fuck are you doing here?"
Okihagal"I'm your mother!! Respect me!!!"
Chris"Right, whats with that cock?"
Okihagal"I want to be dominate! I want to give and take pleasures so that I'm am all of the above. I want all power of pleasure as male and female."
Chris"Big deal, you look more like a fucking fag, mitch."
Okihagal"Fuck you!! Now get over here and suck my cock!!!"
Chris"That's it, that's the best you can do? Wow, mom, you sound more of a fucking pussy right now. Come and get me and see what happens."
Okihagal"I like this game. Get them!!!"
I took out the guys, snaping there necks, punching them hard, and kicking their ass while Andrea was cutting them open and made sure she kills them down hard and dirty.
Andrea"Too easy."
Okihagal"Understand this. What your just doing is throwing away the greatest thing you will ever have. Imagine, having all the pleasure parts will make you soo wanting more of it. Why can't you understand that!?"
Chris"Because I'm not you. I'm your son, of a bitch."
Okihagal"You leave me no choice."
She then comes up to me and dances along as she is teasing me while touching my cock and kissing my neck. I feel, much more hated, but I can't kill my mom, she is what she is. And now she is on me, but then, Andrea just cut here tail and stab her in the head. I can't imagine this moment. I'm seeing a end to my mother. She is now gone, lying down beside me. Bleeding out the horrible disease from her head and going out as if they are now lost and hopeless to find a new victim.
Andrea"Your ok?"
Chris"Yeah. Let's go."
Andrea"Oh god, rrrrr, this funny thing, is making me sooo horny! We have to go now!"
Oh no, it's this forbidden place that is causing this problem to her. She climb on my back and I quickly fly to the next level. I have to hurry now, who knows, I don't wanna know right now. I have to end this NOW!!!!!

To be continue.............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1