FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 17 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 17 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 17 Fetish

Behind us is the last time we hear a evil scream of pain. I just wish I didn't have to deal with it later on. But, onto the next level. We went into the cave, fly inside, and out of the cave and another big place. Instead of dark red from level 1, this level is dark purple. The pleasure is around us, but the most part I hear is screaming orders, and whippings. Including sexual scream, and the moanings. We land in the safe zone and here is our next level.
Lily"Fetish, where this is much less pain than death itself. People with these sexual pleasure are wanting to have more control to it's partner. Or so you think they are. They want no love but to make them suffer under their needs.
Chris"People with no faith ends up as new victims huh."
Lily"Exactly, they tend to have 'big package' but never get anywhere in the real relationship. But it doesn't matter what size you have. As long they force you to please them, you done your job by giving them sexual pain. Just like when it's funny to see someone hurt. It adapts to that same method."
Andrea"Oh god. I don't like it here."
Lily"You have Chris, he is your soul mate. He always protect you from the wrong things."
Chris"Yup. What she said. I'll always will love you and protect you no matter what babe."
Andrea"Thanks Chris."
Lily"(And one sexy kid.) Now, be aware of these slavers. They find you, they don't attack you there. Refuse, and they will attack you. Watch out for booby traps, some are cage in, handcuffs, or even electric wires placement."
Chris"What the hell. Really?"
Lily"No lie's. And do be really careful with fepaintisher. They will attack you, torture you, insult you, and have this mind control of total temptation. Whatever they do, they will by force for pleasure."
She left, now we walk into the path of getting the fuck out of here. By the look of the up view, I can't fly that much, electrical wires on top of me. Guess we better keep moving by foot.
Chris"Not much dark stuff here, so much for pain."
Andrea"How can they even think of pain?"
Chris"Don't wanna know."
By going on, I see caged rooms, there is the machine that is fucking the innocents. Mostly, all girls are in control. Guy's are just victims, them in there latex suits. The inside torture is the feeling of domination. You lose, and you get the price of this hell. Now, as we walk quickly out of this looking pleasure cave rooms, one the slavers ask us.
Slaver"You cunt! I want you now! Please me now or I will break your dick off now!!"
Slavers were looking at me, but I know how to piss them off. I just stick my middle finger.
Chris"Try me bitches!!"
Hehe, they got piss off. Then they were chasing us. Because I can't hit girls. Or can I? Nope, I rather not do it. Yet we ran away from them as fast as we could.
Slavers"Cowards!! You are pussies!!"
Chris"Quit whining freaks!!"
Andrea"Stop pissing them off Chris!"
Chris"But I like pissing them off! They can't catch us!"
The electrics sparks as if they were the spotlights. The roar of sparks grew more strong and the power keeps getting more louder. I don't care about it. We keep running, the fire sticks still help us, and Andrea is getting more tired.
Andrea"Chris, help me!
Chris"Climb on my back!"
She did, and I just keep running from them. Jumping from big rocks, breaking into different cages and out back, this is one chase. I even threw fire sticks at them, some were in flames, but most is unhurt. Now I found a ladder, screw climbing. I then fly high and stay close to the ladder. If I even move away from the ladder, the electrical wires could hit me. After the fly, we now land in this big room of torture devices. I wonder, is this a fepaintisher room? There is a white tiger over there.
Andrea"Mom!!!!!!"
Her name is Natava.
Natava"You, my daughter, is so nice to see you! Are you here to be my greatest slave?"
Andrea"What, no!! What are you doing!?"
Natava"You!! You came here just to waste my time!!? I should really punish you!! Get over here now!!!"
Andrea".....y...y...yes...mom."
Lily"Chris, she is being mind control!! Save her!"
Chris"Aw fuck. It's for her own good."
I just went up to Natava and slap her face. Fuck my life, but better than nothing.
Natava"RRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! How dare you!!!!! Come here you prick!!!"
Chris"Make me you sorry ass bitch!!"
She then put her both hands on her fourhead and does that mind control thing.............I feel nothing. I just pick my nose because I hate stuffy nose. Good thing I burn the boogers. I don't want to leave it in the floor, that's mess up. Hehe.
Natava"How!!??! This is impossible!!!"
Chris"I get that all the time, I think. Your done?"
Natava"Fuck you, let's do this the hard way!!"
Chris"woo hoo."
She launch at me. I dodge it. She then use her whip and whips me. I already told you I'm used to this whip. Even in the face.
Natava"Bow down to me!!!"
Chris"Nnnnnope!"
Natava"You children are annoying as shit!!! Don't make me spank your sorry ass!!!"
Chris"Ooohhhhh I'm scare, please. Your boring."
Natava"............."
It's funny on how she twiches her eye brow.
Natava"Stop this now!!!!"
She once again launch at me, but this time, she grab my sword. What the fuck!
Natava"You, you, fuck you all to hell!!!!!"
Out of no where, she kill herself.
Chris"You idiot!!! You just killed the fun!!"
Natava"I love this pleasure!! *coughing blood* Ohhhhhh yessssss!!!"
She then twist the sword and there she fell dead. I just remove the sword from her and I just clean up the blood.
Chris"Tisk tisk tisk, you poor bitch."
Andrea"What, wh...no!!!!!!"
She then cries.
Andrea"Ohhh god!!!! Why did you kill her!!?"
Chris"No I didn't. She kill herself. Not my fault."
Andrea".........why?"
Chris"I think she got piss off too much. She said we are annoying as shit."
Andrea".....fine....It's done. Let's get out of here."
She climb on my back and we fly to another cave next to this place. I fly there and it's getting a bit strange. Andrea is still feeling more funny. I better get this over with. Who knows what that funny thing is going to turn.

To be continue..............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1