FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 16 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 16 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 16 Pain Of Sex

Due to this forums, the words that is censored is r, a, p, e. Rules are rules. But now you know what the censored word is.

Into the world of the an underground kingdom and it's much darker there is. Good thing I know how to adjust brightness from my eye's. Just now, she has to hold on my hand so we don't get lost here in this type of new hell that it's not much tempting for me except the others.
Chris"Your ok babe?"
Andrea"A little, still feeling funny."
We land in the place where some fire sticks are around. There's even a sign.
Lily"[word censored], this part of the forbidden mountain is level one. [word censored], where the pleasure is so violent, people even hunt down the innocent victims here, alive, injured, or death, they [word censored] as masturbation body toy."
Chris"Sick pleasure these people are."
Lily"Some much people are here. These people you know are sexual predators, [word censored], sickos. But we call them Dark Grindcorders. The disease effect the violent one's that doesn't know a thing of pleasure, just pain. Making themselves more needs to [word censored] just to let off some steam."
Andrea"Sick fucks."
Lily"The only rare one's of these types is Corstinders. The most evil of all [word censored], they don't care for the infant or the elders, they usually form a group, hunt the innocent, gang [word censored], and cut the body parts just so they can [word censored] more blood and organs that are consider to be toys."
Chris"These fucks will pay, all of them!!!!"
Lily"Don't bother killing all of them. Just find a way down and into the next level. Be careful, some are waiting to [word censored]. They hide in shadows. Good luck."
She left in light. Now, into the dark. Luckly, there is a path, leading into some buildings that looks like old rocks. But then, we hear a lot of screaming noises, pain, and little of yes.
Chris"Both? Sick."
On the path, suddenly, something just pop up from the shadow. Running to me with craves in his mouth, but I use my sword and stab his chest. He pours his looking watering crap out of his mouth to the floor like he is want to [word censored] me.
Grindcorders"I want to [word censored] you. Can I?"
Chris"Go [word censored] yourself you crazy fuck."
I twist it, than bleeds to death.
Chris"This sword is really smooth to kill. I like it."
Andrea"Let's keep moving babe. I hate being here."
We walk, more sounds of [word censored]. Then we found ourself in the bridge, a old stone bridge. I look down and see lava's. I like it, the power of fire. Then, out of nowhere, we were surrounded by more grindcorders. Front and back, been in this problem before.
Chris"Stay close to me!!"
They rush, and I strike one them, no support beems, some fell to melt. They scream for [word censored], fucking, and killing. More launch at me, but I quickly slash there neck and squirt blood.
Andrea"This bridge might collapse!!"
Chris"Climb on me!!"
She did, and I fly up to the air, and threw a fireball at the bridge, and it tumbles down to the lava with the rest of the grindcorders.
Chris"Rot and burn shits!!"
Then we fly to the light, at the center of this place, or this level. A huge circle of the floor. We land, and look around the place. Then came a white tiger, so much might in his eye's. But suddenly, that is familiar.
Andrea"Dad!!!"
His name is Piraun.
Piraun"Andrea!?"
All in shock.
Piraun"Your here."
Andrea"Please, don't do this!!"
Piraun"I...I...I have to. This is my purpose. I'm god of [word censored]. And I believe, I'm the master of pain, torture, and holy pleasure."
Chris"Andrea, he is not your father. He's a pyscho."
Piraun"How dare you insult me!!! I bring the dark fantasy around me for the people who needs to have pleasure now!! You insult my work!! You should be [word censored], so hard, I will rip you apart until what's left of you is bunch of your piece's cover in my cums!!"
Andrea"Dad....."
She is shock to her his dad. Now she is so mad, I would not let her touch my cock in that mood.
Andrea".......your not my father anymore. I hate you whoever you are!!"
Piraun"You male dragon!!!! This is all your fault!!!! You hurt my famaily!!!"
Then I hear a voice, even Andrea hear it too.
Lily"He's a Corstinders. Chris, you must kill him."
Andrea sobs much more.
Andrea"Chris.....do it."
I was ready, then he launch attack me. I was tackle, but I roll back up and he again rush attack me. But I then cut his arm. He starts to bleed more. I found a weak point. He jumps and fall attack me, but I move out and cut both of his legs. He then is slow. So I launch attack him quick and I stab his neck. Everything stops. He looks at me with his final anger.
Piraun"You, [word censored] her for me!"
Chris"mmmmmmmm, nope. I'll make love with her you sorry ass bastard."
I smile at him, then I pull the sword out and beheaded him. The grindcorders all screams as the god of [word censored] falls under me.
Andrea"Chris!!!"
I then see her taken away by them. I qucikly fly and cut there arms off quickly and grab her arms and finally fly up to hope.
Andrea"Thanks Chris!!"
Chris"No one fucks with you."
Then Lily pointed us the direction to the next level. Another cave ahead. I pull her up into my arms and she moves to my back. Then, she kiss my neck. I felt that as a reward. Then he head to the other cave and move on from this shiting level. Her dad is dead, so hard to lose a father that she doesn't deserve that treatment. But, I have to carry her past and destroy it into a brand new Andrea. She is my lover. Nothing will hurt her, I'm a guardian for her.
Andrea"I feel more funny."
That doesn't sound good.

To be continue..........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1