FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
MENEWA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SgtEagle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: MENEWA Reply with quote

Name: Menewa (Great Warrior)

Species: Bald Eagle

Appearance:
Feathers - Bald Eagle markings, with a Brilliant White head, and red tips at the end of tail feathers
Eyes - Bright Yellow
Beak - Dark Yellow, with minor scarring
Body - Muscular, Fit, Large upper body barrel chested; on his right arm/wing, a large patch of feathers are missing, underneath a scar can be seen
Markings - Red tipped tail feathers signify his years of combat
Height - 6'6"

Attire - Menewa typically wears his tribes chest armor. For special occasions he will wear his ceremonial chest piece, which is fastened out of deer bone, black, red, and yellow beads, with feathers that hang from from the shoulders and sides. Accompanying his ceremonial chest armor, he wears a neck chocker. He wears no discernible jewelry on a normal basis, except for a pair of his dog tags, which are hung with a small strand of leather.

Personality: Menewa is of a noble native tribe. For generations his tribe has been members of elite combat units, defending those who have no ability to defend themselves. Menewa carries himself very proudly, he is not arrogant, but is self confident. His years fighting battles has toughened his spirit. He is very soft spoken, but doesn't take shit from anyone. Is slowly angered, but cools down quick. Knows how to take charge of any situation, while staying cool under pressure. He protects his friends, and once he is your friend, you are friends for life. He has finally decided to leave the life of battle and pursue other conquests of victory and challenges

Sexuality: Straight.
SgtEagle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc: this changes some of my original post for Menewa, seeing as how I should have done his background before posting much about him)

Menewa comes from a once proud tribe now all but close to extinction since the Indian wars with the United States. Born just prior to the beginning of the Civil War, he remained nameless until his 8th year, as was the custom of his tribe. Children were referred to as the younger version of their father or mother. Once their personality or actions had spoken loud enough it was then the tribe would name the young ones.

Menewa is the son of War Chief Penahatee, or Elder who walks with the Spirits. His father was a very wise and respected chief of his people. He was admired for his courage and grand advice he would provide to the rest of the Indian nation. His father cared for him, as his mother died in childbirth. Many times his father would take him to watch the great battles of the Northern and Southern Armies as a child. Teaching Menewa many things about battle, the glory a fur can gain, but also the horrible and gory truth of war.

It was during his 8th year, Menewa had wondered from camp in search of adventure with his two close friends. His friends had been named the year prior Totoma; Walking Tree, and Pishtahe; Talks to much. The three of them would often wonder off looking to see what trouble they could get themselves into.

It was on this day, Menewa would be given his name. Wondering about, they had begun to track a deer which had laid fresh tracks. While tracking they did not yet notice they too were being tracked. Before they had realized, a large cougar had dropped down from higher ground catching Pishtahe to the ground. Totoma and Menewa screamed with fright, but they did not take off for they would not leave their friend to be some cat’s meal. Totoma reacted quicker than Menewa, and tried to take a swipe at the cat with his knife. Before Totoma could finish his arcing swing, the cat had swiped first, and pounced on Totoma taking his arm into its strong bite. Seeing both his friends down, Menewa no longer began to think, he could only think of his friends. He leaped at the cat, wings wide open his talons elongated, and catches the cat just before it could swipe at him. He grips tightly with his talons, praying he won’t come loose, bringing his wings around the cat’s neck with a knife in one hand. He quickly slides it along the cat’s throat. The cat tries to shake him off again in a last effort to dislodge the Eagle. Menewa then quickly takes the knife and with all the strength he has left lodges the knife at the back of the cat’s spine and twists it. Killing the cat, and saving his friends. When they had returned to the tribe, they had told the story, and from that day forward he was to be called Menewa; Great Warrior.

From then on out, Menewa would grow to be a strong an courageous eagle. Never backing down from a battle, and numerous times turning defeat into victory. Near his 18th year, the Indian wars with the United States had heated up. Time and time again, the United States tried to force many tribes to live on these “reservations.” His father being older and wiser did not like this but to protect his people, he tried to convince them it was the best thing for survival.

Menewa and many younger braves did not agree with his father, and chose to break with the tribe and go on the war path. For many years Menewa and his fellow rogue tribesman would meet the U.S Army on the field of battle, only to be defeated by superior firepower and numbers. It wasn’t until 1886; Menewa finally gave up after the death of his best friend and companion Totoma. He returned to his father beaten and dishonored.

His father however, welcomed him with open arms, happy to see that he had survived the war.

Later that same year his father approached Menewa.

“Son, I am getting too old to lead our people, it is now time for you to take up this task.” His father told him.

“You are not too old Father, you still have many seasons ahead of you” Menewa replied. “Besides, I am not ready to lead our people; this is a task to great you ask of me. I do not have the wisdom you posses, what if I am to lead our people to destruction?”

Chief Penahatee, smiles at Menewa “Son you are more than ready to lead our people, your answer proves as much. A leader knows that he is never great enough or ready enough to take such a task, but he does it because he has to.” Penahatee says. “You will lead out people to great glory, just as you have done in the past so shall you do in the future.”

“I only wish I had the confidence you have father, but I will learn from you, and I will do as I must. I will try my best to be as good of a chief as you have.”

For several years, Menewa would lead his people with the guidance of his father. His people would prosper on the reservation the United States had set out for them.

In 1890 the United States would again intrude on the Indian nation, and force his tribe to move. Menewa would not allow this, nor would his people. The U.S. then set aside accords to meet with the heads of the Indian nations, to speak of greater lands and more pasture, which is where the U.S. wished to move the Indians. Hearing these lies before, Menewa and three other nations stood up against the U.S. and swore they would not leave without a fight.

After that, for the next year the Indians would again fight with the U.S. Army, more and more lives would be lost until almost the entire tribe was lost.

Wishing for no more bloodshed of his people, Menewa requested an audience with the Army General to speak of terms of peace. Terms had been met, however this time, Menewa was forced to leave his tribe. Since this was not the first time he had caused trouble for the United States, he could not stay with his tribe as they were to move to the next location. He was to leave and never return. If he did, it would mean the death of his people.

Menewa, would hand over Chief to his closest and most honored brave, Akecheta; Fighter. His father was sad to see his son leave, and begged him not to go. But for the greater good of his tribe he chose banishment from the United States.

In 1892, Menewa arrived in London, alone, never married to anyone and a very different fur than most Englanders had seen for many years. He would search for jobs here and there, never finding anything he would truly enjoy.

So for the next 3 years he would wonder the European Continent in search for a new home. Along the way he would develop his skills of carving wood, creating such beautiful works of art. Or so the Europeans would believe, when they were essentially grander designs of what his tribe would use on a normal basis. It was off of this money he would find ways to travel.

It wasn’t until he had traveled through parts of the Alps he would hear whispers of a town called Bon Bon. He would hear of the delights and wonderful sights the town had to offer. It was open to all, and all were welcome. None cared of your past, but wished to take care of every fantasy you had ever dreamed of.

It was then he decided to check out this Bon Bon, and see for his own eyes the “wonders” this place could possibly have.

Reaching the outskirts of down and walking past a fox and her panther companion, who were deep into the grandeur’s of love making, he knew the stories were true.

From that moment on, he had found his new home.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to bonbon. Hmm Glad to see another Avian around on the forum.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
SgtEagle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, it is a pleasure visiting this town, I should rather think I will greatly enjoy it here
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least we are having a stronger number of avian users here as opposed to the normal mammal based characters. lol.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you will too. From what i remember there were two other people with avian chars... one left for a trip and never came back and Max i havn't seen in a while.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1