FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 10 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 10 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 10 Grindcore Maddness

Next day in the morning, I land the Hub onto our next, and probably the last time we've been, city call Sikanew. Not much of a big city, but a normal one. Suddenly, Andrea woke with a surprise.
Andrea"Chris! My dream told me I can stay with you forever!"
Chris"That's awesome. C'mon here babe."
We kiss, carry her to bed and I massage her whole body, even her tight pussy. First her back.
Andrea"Mmmmmmmmm, it's so good!"
Then her legs.
Andrea"Ooooohhhhhhh gooooodddddd! It's amazing!"
Then her tight wet pussy, no penetrate though.
Andrea"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!! I'm cuuuuuuuuming!!!!!"
She cum big yet little.
Chris"How's that babe?"
Andrea"Your a god!!"
God, I'm not from hell or heaven. I'm just a son, from a god and goddess I don't know why they became that. Did our parents died? I better find out soon. Outside of the city, we walk and saw all of the same people from the three city we just been. It's an all around city. But, we need to find more information.
Andrea"Let's go to that school, probably something we'll find there."
Chris"I hate school. Let's wait until they are in lunch time."
Hours later, it was now lunch time. We went over the school fence and look around the students here. All look normal to me. We wait, and they didn't bother talking to us. Later, bell rings and they went back to class.
Chris"We should follow them, who knows what they are doing in there."
We follow a group of students into a class room, I saw a bulletin that has all the classes...........no way!
Chris"Religion class? This better be good."
Andrea"They have gods?"
Chris"Our gods, or someone else gods. Let's find out."
We found the room of religion class, waiting outside, I use my ears and listen to them. The teachers is a looking snake. The chalk board said Mr. Onimous.
Onimous"Does anyone knows the 10 basic thing of life?"
One monkey said the answer.
Monkey"We should always be free from anything. We should always have sex, even though if they refuse to. We should kill the communist. We should always worship the god and goddess of pleasure. We should always be creative in life. We should be who we want to be. We should always stay away from war, for sex and pleasure is the key to world peace. We should have sex once a week, or they would die from virginity curse. We should always teach our kids to learn sex. And we should always love each other as much as we can."
Onimous"Very good."
Chris"Thats sick! Sex and pleasure, this way?"
Andrea"What the fuck, this world is fucking brainwash!"
My foot then twitch twice, crap. I look back and it's a group of gangs. Looking lizards, 6 of them.
Lizard"You not in class! We should teach you a lesson. Get ready to feel my cock in your tight ass!"
Chris"Fuck no you crazy cunts!"
They then go naked and their cocks got big.
Lizard"Get him boys!"
They charge at me, but I fight back. I elbow one of them and I grab the other one and broke his arm with my kick. I quick block one of their strike and knife hand strike his neck, choking a lot of blood. One guy grab my butt and I elbow his face and step on his hard cock, the sound of crack broke his cock. Then I kick his neck and he's dead. I even use my tail and slash his neck off. 3 left, I grab his head and breath his face on fire. He screams in pain. Last two just rush at me and I flip both of them. I grab a fire extinguisher and smack one on his head like I just crack his skull. Then I open the last one's mouth, put the hose inside and fire away it goes. He was choking a lot, then dies. All are then dead.
Chris"Chill out homos, your getting too excited there you dick face."
The alarm sounds and students were running out of the classes.
Chris"Let's get out of here."
As we run, students were running away, most were raping another one, fighting a lot, and even dancing naked like it's just another party.
Chris"This is fucking shit here!"
One of the students came up to me and tries to kiss me. I snap his neck, then keeping running. Outside, a lot of cars are being driven. More are raping and some are doing group sex. Then a car is about to run us over, but I use all my strength, run to it, jump and through the front window, I kick his face. Turn the wheel, and jump out painless. It then crashes to another's car.
Chris"Holy fuck!"
Andrea"Chris! Let's goo!"
Police's then came and put those students down and hard, they even fuck there ass. Next to me is a innocent owl who is going to get fuck. The bus was blocking the gates.
Chris"Oh fuck it."
I grab the police's head and squeeze it so hard, his nose was pouring out blood. I let go and he drops dead.
Owl"Thank you, thank you so much!!"
Chris"Get out of here, now!"
Then tear gases was throw'n and I was moving away from it.
Andrea"Chris!!"
I then carry her and fly away. So high, I fly back to the Hub. Later in the Hub, we watch the new's. The reporter was there talking, a female kangaroo.
Kangaroo"Today's news is the rampage in a high school that took place this afternoon. It all began with a sound of the alarm and students were acting crazy. According to the authorites, students were [word censored], fighting, and even death happen here. All students have been arrested and are subject to be the cause. No one knows who pulls the fire alarm, but it did start a horrible maddness. Not even the teachers and staff knows who did it, they report that it was going smooth and relax until this happen. Until then, I'm Becky Dur and this has been a special report.....'Tv off'
Chris"Shit, glad were not in the picture, that means we don't need to be running around again. We're safe for now."
Andrea"Chris, you save an owl, why?"
Chris"She may be with them, but it's not my attention to see this happen to a innocent victim. I should help the innocent from this crap. Even you babe."
She then hugs me, we cuddle and went to sleep. So far, another question is been answer, what is there motivation to do this sick shit. But, we're are not done yet. Next is where is are parents?!

To be continue..........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1