FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
From town to town...A fursona for Grey_fox20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grey_Fox20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: From town to town...A fursona for Grey_fox20 Reply with quote

This is my first Fursona, hopefully it'll be good.
It should be up to spec, after I checked a few others.

So here he is:

Name: Grey "Irish" O'Mardar
Species: Fox/Silver Wolf hybrid
Sexuality: He never really found out, though he believes he's Hetero.
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150lbs
Primary Fur Color: Light Grey
Hair Color: Grey with white streaks along the sides
Eye color: Dark grey
Usually seen in: An old, patched-up Pinstripe suit, with a tie made from his tail (Grey with a black tip). As well as having a black cane, topped with a small gold question mark.

Other physical characteristics: From his past, Grey gained quite a few health problems, With his permanantly injured leg, blind right eye, his tail not being attached to him and a large scar going from above his right eye down to his chin, but more on those in history.

Job: Day job: Grey's day job involves him selling whatever his current "invention" is, which changes everytime he changes town, currently it's his patent "Vim and Vigor Elixer".
Night Job: Grey's night job is as a hired thief, though he isn't in call much, he still enjoys the job and will take any opportunity presented...if it's for a fair monetary sum.

History: When only a child, Grey's father had been executed and his mother imprisoned for numerous thieving crimes, from the age of 14, Grey was left to fend for himself. At age 16 he tried to mimic his fathers thieveing ways and was quite successful until one day, he was captured and imprisoned for 7 months.
Once released, he decided to try a more subtle stealing method, he firs made an unbreakable lock that couldn't be broken or lock-picked, but was only a normal lock. He made hundreds but after the discovery that his "invention" was just a normal lock, he was driven out of his town. Grey went from town to town, making new "inventions" along the way, conning many out of their money. But he missed the life of thieving, by age 18, he decided to try again, he found a person willing to pay for a certain land deed, which Grey agreed to steal.
Grey did manage to get the deed, but was found by the town's guards and during his escape from the town, damaged his leg by falling from a mansions roof. Though he did give the deed to his employer, he had to use a cane for the remainder of his days. While in one town, he had also caused a large brawl in a local pub, in which he recieved a cut across his eye, blinding him and leaving a clear scar, though nothing has stopped him in his career as a thief for hire.
But before he came to Bon Bon, he had made powerful enemies with a large group of thieves, who had captured him for trying to steal from them and cut his tail off, though he still has his tail, it served as his final initiation into thieving. Now, he his still living his life as a con-man and thief for hire, hoping to make his final big sale in the town of Bon Bon.

This is hopefully detailed enough, hopefully it's not detailed too much and hopefully Grey will become well known in this forum.

Thank you and farewell.

Last edited by Grey_Fox20 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too bad. Looks like Randy might have some competition lol. I joke because they are thieves of a different brand and aim.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
Not too bad. Looks like Randy might have some competition lol. I joke because they are thieves of a different brand and aim.

You never know, all thieves follow similar ways, maybe he will gain a bit of competition...but those chances are slim. But thieving is rarely done by Grey anymore, it's more a hobby now that I think about it...meh.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Dorian would love to meet you.

I must start a RP with you.
Grey_Fox20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:
Oh Dorian would love to meet you.

I must start a RP with you.

Well, Truly Grey would love to meet Dorian, and an RP would be a briliant idea.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll start it.

Let's see you try to impress Dorian eh?
Grey_Fox20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:
Ok, I'll start it.

Let's see you try to impress Dorian eh?

Ok, Let's give it a try then.
Very Happy
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More thieves! Grimm won't feel as lonely now!!
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Grey_Fox20

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolf Stride wrote:

Ah...well, Grey might now have either a thieving companion, or rival?
Only time will tell,eh?
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grey_Fox20 wrote:
Wolf Stride wrote:

Ah...well, Grey might now have either a thieving companion, or rival?
Only time will tell,eh?

Well, companion as in discussing theft situations and the like. As for Rivals?Hope that High-Profile heists count...
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1