FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 3 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 3 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 3 Secret History

Next day after that massive explosion, I check around the Hub to see if there is anything here. Good thing there is food storage, I'm hurry as hell.
I keep looking around, and finally found the History Log's. Containing a history from 20 years ago. While Andrea is sleeping naked, because I want to see a better view and a better sleep for her, I check it out myself and see if anything makes sense to me. 20 years ago, Communist has finally took over the world and now to seek a powerful new colony to settle other planet's. 18 years ago, the Hub program is now under way to research at fast pace. 16 years ago, they finally launch the Hub with 1,000,000 settlers to space and reach to a new planet call Edolly. Then, they reach their destination and settler there and expand the new found capital of Burnetta. No country has been established yet. 15 years ago, more settlers were join to the new planet, even have a list of members on that 2th Hub. I check the list and my parents were in that list. No wonder I never saw them ever again. Including Andrea's parents too. Yet, it explains why we have the same emotional problems. Our new foster care was worse than our parents. Time was the enemy, when the time sounds every hour, we must obey the time or we get whipped hard. I've been whipped many times, first it hurt like a motherfucker, now it's boring, like if someone was keep touching me forever. Lucky for me, my body heals itself by the months. So I have no scars in me, and the pain was maintain. Put a 50 cal bullet in me and I still walk like a badass, but I plan not to do that, maybe I could be wrong. 12 years ago, the connection from Lexuing to Edolly was disconnected. No one knows what happen, they even launch more Hubs to find out, but they never return. 10 years ago, they now confirmed that Edolly is gone and forever lost in space. Now, I'm here and I had a crazy idea to head to Edolly. I hope to find life, yet I have no choice. Earth to me is far away, I never would think we'll make it there. We'll stay in Edolly until technology advance more to get there fast. I hate to wait, but what can I do now.
Andrea"Chris, why am I naked? Where's my clothe's?"
Chris"It's over there by the chair, and I like to see the view."
Andrea"Come here boy."
I walk up to the bed and went to her and she pose. She looks at me with pleasure in her eye's.
Andrea"Why don't you want me now?"
Chris"Yesturday, we went through hell and now you want sex?"
She then got turn off and went into the bed sheets.
Andrea"You save me, I should give up to you."
Chris"I'm no master. I won't let you be a thing. It's not right for me. We will make love when the time is right, I promise."
Andrea"Ok, but, can you at least cuddle with me?"
Chris"That I could."
We cuddle along and we kissed. We even french kiss and a breathless kisses. She push my head to her breast and I kiss her chest. Her moans is making her nipples hard.
Andrea"ahhh, ohhhh."
Then she does the same to me. I love it, my wings were soft now and I massage her back.
Chris"Oh god. I think I'm in heaven."
Then she stop and I tease her legs.
Andrea"I need to go take a shower Chris. I forgot to take a shower before school."
Dirty girl she is. She went to the shower and I watch the sky space up in the roof. The plasma waves were beautiful as if it was just for me. I never thought I could be here in space, it's the most beautiful place yet mysterious at the same time. Then my ears twitch, Andrea must be saying something, wonder what she said
Andrea"Chris, oh Chris, your amazing!"
She's masturbating. I now know how much she really wants to fuck me.
Andrea"Ahhh!!! AHhhh!!! Oh Chris!!! Im coming!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!"
She then cum and I think that would be the biggest cum she ever did. But what would I know. Later on, she just change and we then talk about going to Edolly.
Andrea"Would we find somebody over there?"
Chris"I hope so. But we need to hide and act like a normal people, we don't want attention."
Andrea"Why, they are like us. We could tell them what just happen to Lexuing."
Chris"People who went there never return. We can't risk any problems for us. I have to protect you until it's safe enough to walk free."
Andrea"Ok."
I set course to Edolly. I hope to find a place. Oh god, please help me.

To be continue.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1