FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 2 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 2 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 2 Out of the Fire Pit

Hector"You just signed a death wish punk!"
Chris"Who cares! Everyone will die! But your next in line you fuck!"
Everyone gather around and watch our fight. He throw a punch, but I block. Then, I grab him and filp him over. Then his gang came and try to attack me, but I jump kick them and punch one of eye's out like a easy target.
Hector"I knew you like to fight, so you just want a rematch then? We'll you got some!"
I randomly back punch one of his gang and he was down cold. Everyone cheers for me, these people in their own invisible bubble. Another grab me and I just throw him and kick his ass in mid air. Much of them are out but not dead. Then Hector got a knife and tries to stab me, but I'm master at counter-attack.
Hector"Grrrrr!! Why don't you give up! This is pointless! She'll get fuck by anyway!! Your finished!! Everyone now knows your just a coward!! Cheapshots!! You already die!! Just like your sister!!!"
Holy fuck!! The memory snaps back to where my sister just got killed by my father, he whip her so hard, to the point where he snaps and just burn her with his dragon breath. The pain just hurt when she screams for my name. I failed to help my older sister, Kelly. Now, Hector is red of blood I now see, a sorry ass victim.
Chris"Your screwed now."
I rush at Hector and went behind him. In a chocking position, I feel nothing and I twist his head to his 'Crack!'
Chris"Owned."
I let him go and drops the dead body of Hector. Everyone was now motionless.
Andrea"What the hell did you do!!"
People watch me as the world was watching me, not hiding this time. I yet feel no guilt in me. But then, I have a twitch in my ear. Usually a twitch in my ears that never failed me always must hear something. Everything was now silent and the empty rattles stop.......oooom.........ooooooomm.........boooooooooom........boooom..........boooom....boom....booom!
That sound, I know it's not a good sound. I look over at the horizon, and saw multiple bright lights.........no, No! I thought thats fake! Operation Nova. Neutral Over Vast Area. It's now the end. Then it went silent again and I hear a engine. It sounds hover, the Private Frontier Hub. It's working, and I never thought I going to steal that now to space. But, what the fuck am I waiting for? Then the sounds recame.
Chris"Andrea! Follow me!"
I grab her arm's and went to the parking lot and find a good car. I then ran and got to this fast car> Broke the window and got in, hot wire it and I force her to get in, no time to explain.
Andrea"Owww!! What the fuck!!"
Chris"Sorry! No time now."
I punch it and run fast to the highway.
Andrea"Stop the car now!!!!!"
Chris"I wish I could, but I rather live than die."
Andrea"What!!!?? Your not making sense you bastard!!" Then a missle hit a building where now Andrea is getting the picture. Fast as I could, I keep avoiding the traffic as now they stop and go to the rails. More missle's were flying down like a fireball. Left and right, I know how to drive without a fucking license. I got out of the highway and head to the airport where I know that Hub is there.
Andrea"Where are we going!!!"
Chris"To that Hub there are preparing to launch."
Andrea"Oh great, we're dead!"
I ram inside and keeping going and never care who got in my way and broke some walls and now I'm outside again in the runway. I look around for that Hub, sooner later, I found that Hub. I rush to it and I alomst hit the oil truck where now it's going out of control and head straight to the airport and blows up hell to kingdom come. The flames were intense. I stop and got out of the car and ran to the Hub.
Chris"Hurry!!"
We went to the Hub and climb on it. Missle's were still striking hard. I then went to the Cockpit and turn on the control manually.
Andrea"You know how to fly this thing?"
Chris"I hope I do."
I then lift off and went to the sky where the missle's were still in my way.
I took a risk and kept flying to the sky. One of them can hit me, I just know it. But, I finally went to the sky and saw a black world, space. We are now free from hell. I change it to automatic and it still went the same direction. I look back and saw the planet that was never a home for me go burn. Then, the greatest blast blows up the whole planet, and I watch the blast burns my eye's as I turn away...............It's gone now.
Chris"Finally, it's over, for now."
Hour's later, we were tired and went to this one big bed. I look at her with her beautiful breast and she took off my T-shirt. She lie down on my chest and we kiss for the first time.
Andrea"You'll protect me right?"
Chris"I always will sexy."
She laugh. Then, she kiss my neck and I felt the powerful pleasure I ever had. I then kiss her neck and I hear her moan so good.
Andrea"ahhh. You wanna do it, be honest."
Chris"......no."
She then put her head on my chest and then sleep. Rubbing her back, I now have Andrea as my girlfriend. But now what to do in space. And I can't fuck her now. I must have that safety first.

To be continue.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1