FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
An Enchanting Evening at the Park (Luna&Jon)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: An Enchanting Evening at the Park (Luna&Jon) Reply with quote

Jonathon decides he needs a break from his busy first day in Bon Bon, so thinks it would be fun to go to the nearby park. He had been told great things about Bon Bon's park, like how it was one of the most quiet places in the town and how it has an impressive flora.

He takes his violin with him, thinking he will be able to relax with a bit of music. On the way there Jonathon many interesting sights, the least of which being all the scenes of lovemaking and the colorful people he walked by. When he gets to the large gate, he pauses, noticing a bit of fog rolling in. As it is only a light fog, he continue in, actually feeling that the fog will add a nice touch to his music. Jonathon looks for a comfortable place to rest decides to stop near a large oak tree.

Jonathon takes out his violin from it case and makes a few minute adjustments to the strings before placing it into position. Jonathon makes a sigh of contentment, lovely the feel of the bow in his hands as he closes his eye. When he begins playing, the music starts out soft but seems to grow until one could heard it from quite a distance away.

The music has what many would say to be a fairytale quality about it, and that even though there was no words it seemed to tell a story. There was sounds of mystery, of battle, and of romantic, though it had a haunting beauty about it. There were notes, chords, and whole segments that spoke of times of joy and of sorrow, of love and pain. It is almost as if Jonathon puts his very heart into his music, and the look of contentment was clear on his face as he played.

It seemed as if the fog was actually moving with the music and twisting snd swirling about Jonathon as he played...

Last edited by JonathonWilder on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: An Enchanting Evening at the Park (Luna&Jon) Reply with quote

LunaIsAce

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luna had been resting on a bench in the park. She loved the feel of the cool air as it brushed over her fur. She inhaled deeply, and enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. As she listened intently to the chirps of nearby birds, she noticed the sound of music. Her ears twitched slightly as she tried to trace the sound. She opened her eyes, stretched, got up and followed the sound of the music until she found an old oak tree, and a fur sat at the bottom, peacefully playing his violin.

She quietly sat down beside him before sighing. ''It's beautiful..'' She looked at him for a moment, before indicating towards his violin. ''Your music. It's truly beautiful,'' she smiled.
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Mmm, it is isn't it,” Jonathon said looking up to the one talking and seeing a beautiful young fur sitting next to him, “I am thankful for such a compliment from lovely flower such as yourself.”
Jonathon puts his violin down inside his case, but leaves it open. He turns is body a bit to get a better look at the fur next to him, and was amazed at what he saw. Smiling warmly Jonathon asks with a wave of sorts to the area around them, to the beauty of the trees to the wonder of the sounds around them, "Is this not a peaceful place."
LunaIsAce

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* sorry for the Epicly Slow Reply ;D I'll post in an hour or so.*
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LunaIsAce wrote:
* sorry for the Epicly Slow Reply ;D I'll post in an hour or so.*

((That is okay, I can wait. Smile ))
LunaIsAce

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i totally forgot to reply, im so sorry o.o)
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((That is okay, just start posting please. Smile ))
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello? Luna?
LunaIsAce

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry, if you saw my forum post, you'd know why i havent replied in quite some time.)
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LunaIsAce wrote:
(sorry, if you saw my forum post, you'd know why i havent replied in quite some time.)

(Link please. Also I just got back, so I have no clue what is going on with anyone.)
LunaIsAce

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=217953#217953

and

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=217333&highlight=#217333

there you go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1