FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Sweet Smell of Success...and Failure (SL and Lily)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seeing Life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: The Sweet Smell of Success...and Failure (SL and Lily) Reply with quote

This tale begins a few months ago. Klaus and Christian were on the hunt of an exotic flower. It's said that it's fragrance resembles that of peppermint. Intrigued when they first herd of it, the two began their search for it. After months of dead ends and false rumors, they finally got a lead on it's whereabouts, the town of BonBon. Confused and baffled, never being there nor hearing about that place, they set off there and to start their investigation.

"Have we arrived? Whats it look like?" Christian curiously asked. "Ja, we're here and it's looks okay for the most part" Klaus responded, "what's the game plan?" "We'll begin our search in the morning. I'll see if I can get a house for us, while you check out the whole place" he said and he nod his head. Before Klaus could go, Christian tugged on his shirt once. "Remember, we're on the look for that flower so our noses must be at it's peak. No alcohol and no sex" he reminded him. "Come now, this place looks peaceful. I doubt something like that would happen" Klaus said and began his solo tour.
lily_redwood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haveing been only in town for a few weeks a small iriomote cat had decide to take a day from working and have a relaxing day at the park.

the sun was shineing and the sound of feral birds could be heard in the thr tree's that was scarrted though out the park near the rather large pond that was located in the middle of the park.

layed a lily a much desired small irimote cat that meny men she had taken to curl up into a fluffly ball and fall asleep under a large oak tree in a small bunch of flowers

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10678 ((lily_redwood))
Seeing Life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klaus walked around the town, looking at the secnery and thaking in all the good smells. He thought he herd some moaning sould, but he shook it off and con tinued on. He had to admit. this place was nice and would probbly return just for vacation purposes.

The polar bear soon arrived at the park. Geeting a whiff of the air he smell some intresting flowers. It wasn't the one they've been searching for but it still gave off an intresting smell. He heads to a large oak tree where he see a irimote cat relaxing and pick fomr to smell the. "Ah, such beauty" he said and smiled.
Seeing Life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hey Lily, did you still want to continue?))
lily_redwood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((im sorry sweety i get busy at times))

softly purring in her sleep the small iriomote cat rooled over in the flowers and snuggled into her fluffy tail with she had been useing like a teddy.

then suddnly her eyes very slowly opened and very soft golden honey colourd eyes softly blinked as the brite colors of the flowers could be seen then then she strached and colosed her eyes again and suddnly lurched forwad.

as she lurched forward she dissaperd into some very long grass and only her tail witch was softly flicking could be seen

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10678 ((lily_redwood))
Seeing Life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Oh, no problem))

Klaus sighed once he picked enough flowers. He looks around and sees smoething waving around. That's a weird looking flower...never seen one like that before" he though. His curiosity got the best of him as he scoots a bit to check it out. He looks at it flicking back and forth. He tilts his head a bit and touches it. So soft..." he said stroking it up and down. He tried to smell it but there was no fragrance. He stands up to get an upward view. To his suprise, it wasn't a flower. It was a tail, a tail to a female iriomote cat. He gasped and trips over his feet, landing on his butt. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" he quickly said to her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1