FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
An unusual place to have a reunion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katmir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= CB#5 Containment Warehouse =

The Metatech twisted NumLock's body in mid-air when Riku suddenly splashed into the large vat from the level above. Landing perfectly in front of the vat, the Metatech scanned the hole in the roof for Riku's bag. Finding a small pack just at the edge of the crumbling hole, the Metatech executes some parkour off the vat and snatches it, landing back in front of the vat.

>_ Host Query: Administer "Riku Edgewing's" green syringe to "Alice Bakk", Y/N?

= CB#5 Computer System =

"Her decision. Serve and protect. I'm jousting.", said NumLock flatly while he maneuvered away from the system artificial intelligence's counter attacks. He raised an eyebrow at a virtual ravine up ahead. The battle in real time was damaging the hardware, and the network could only compensate so much. There were files floating over the ravine, and NumLock sped towards them. He reached over and grabbed a file at random, landing and drifting to a hard stop on the other side of the fragmented data stream.

"Well, butter my rump and call me a biscuit..!", exclaimed NumLock as he read the file. The green fox slipped it into his jacket and turned to face the unknown A.I.

= CB#5 Containment Warehouse =

>_ File encryption compromised. File copied. "X-Base" identified:
>_ "Baalam Albedo Army Base / Area 49" is recognized as fully operational Metavirus testing facility. Need more input.
>_ Enemy soldiers reanimating and energizing. Metavirus Levels rising.

The Metatech held onto RIku's small bag while firing at the enemie's snouts with the automatic needler shotgun. It shouted above the noise of battle, "I await further instructions, Sir/Madam!"

= CB#5 Computer System =

NumLock made his virtual motorcycle disappear, and pulled a rocket launcher over his shoulder. He aimed it at the approaching A.I.

"Service denied, slick..."

Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The destruction of Thorne's copy was a minute experience for Thorne despite feeling the pain of his copy's death.
"Well that wasn't very polite," Thorne called out to the green intruder.
"I am however glad you picked up that file," Thorne said enthusiastically.
The transfering of the file to the intruder allowed Thorne to download a copy of himself to the intruder's storage.
"This is quite strange, I've never occupied an organic based storage system, yet you may provide an avenue for my escape O' Green Crusader."
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Inside the CB#5 Computer System =

A quick rainbow fireworks show followed by a short trumpet fanfare blinked around NumLock's virtual avatar. A floating banner above him displayed: "You Have Reached Level 7!"

"Well, Yippie-ki-ay to me! And for the record, I am well known as The Green Gunslinger... On this side of Mountain Standard Time, anyways. Metatech, what the pickle juice just happenned to my Metafurry bioelectromagnetic field?"

>_ An image has been revealed within the captured file. Uploaded.

The green fox tipped his hat back a bit and used his paws to enlarge the strange graph embedded into the Foreword of the document. It may have been a private company logo of some sort as far as he was concerned.

"Damn. This is getting us nowhere. These furs are obviously smart enough to keep their essential data out of cyberspace. Let's keep our scanners peeled for a safe, or a shock proof briefcase protected by a security droid. Try to access the security protocols for anyone running for the hills. Speaking of which... Run: End Hat Trick."

= Central Building # 5, Testing Laboratory =

In his mind, NumLock's vision zoomed in from a faraway place and into control of his actual body. He saw the hastily enhanced and upgraded Metas build up in numbers around himself and the vat. Alice was floating nearby, soaked and dripping blue liquid. The Metatech switched the stolen needler shotgun to full automatic as NumLock regained his spatial senses.

"But Alice, babe..! I thought the wet shirt contest was for later!"

An undead Meta goat rushed past the shotgun blast. NumLock immediately smashed the butt of his rifle into the Meta's jaw, made a spin kick that slashed through its neck with his buzzsaw boot spur [*Read "Rise of the Meta Furries" Volume 1!], and then punted the head from its neck. It happened in a blur.

"How about a flight on Alice Airways? There's too many of them down here! I'm running out of ammo!"
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Hope you don't mind me posting this, Mayfield. I'll change it if I need to.
Also, the microchip attached to Poltergeist's neck allows the shadow to input new commands wirelessly to him.)

With it's business done, the shadow returned to his monitor room. He took a seat and watched as Poltergeist was heading towards the intruders. The shadow's eyes took in the sight of the undead Metas crowding around the intruders, their sheer numbers being used to try to overwhelm Alice and the others.

"Complete failures, yet they still retain some use to us. It is amazing how that doctor and his team was able to make such tools for us."

The shadow then took notice of a gray furred vixen tearing apart more soldiers and her surroundings. Curious, the shadow slid his chair over to a nearby computer and searched through his files. His eyes lit up as he compared the image on the monitor to the one on his computer. The shadow pulled up a command prompt and began typing...

Elsewhere, Poltergeist was heading towards the Containment Warehouse to stop Alice and the others. The microchip on his neck suddenly flashed blue as a new command filled his mind...

>New Primary Objective: Locate and capture the intruder known as "Allison".

The figure floated for a few moments before he changed course, making his way towards the vixen's last location. As he floated along, he passed under a fluorescent light, illuminating his form briefly before sliding into the shadows...
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry leaf but hope ya dont mind a sudden creepy vister))

riku backed up againt numlock and furiosly growled in temper before smashing his fist into one of the undead thinfs face and heard a loud sicking creak

"SHIT fine then..... you guys get out of here i will take them on alone now move"

riku shouted before blast's of electristy crakled from his lanky frame witch also made more of the vats full of the meta virus break

sounds of claws scrapped erily acroos a blood stained wall as a dark auared figer creeply flaoted over a mass of decpaited soldiers and that evil laughter slowly filled the corrider as ghost was just killing anything that dared or stupidly stood in his path but suddnly stopping his sences told him he was not alone

"MMMMMHHHAAAAAAA so.... they have created a new meta have they FOOLS no one is more powerfull then i am HHHAHAAAAAHHAAAA i think it's time to..........play.......a......mhaaa game" ghost laughed before landing on the floor and suddnly apperd in a room with loads of computer screens and a single person cloaked in shodows suddnly ghost burt into hystical laughter and a loud sicking tearing of flesh would be heard as six long black spiked tentcals burst out of his back sparying the computer sceens in blood and veno witch quickly dissovled the computers but if the figer was to look he was now face to face with the monster of nightmares

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= CB#5, Containment Warehouse =

NumLock worried that Bryon was not in sight, but was glad that Riku arrived. Back to back, they kept the enemy at bay. NumLock's brow furrowed. Sure, the Metavirus enhanced his skills, but the fox had limits. He pulled the trigger sparingly - head shots only - until the clip was emptied. Through the arcs of controlled energy, NumLock handed Riku his MedKit.

"I'm going back topside to wrangle a Harrier. Cover me!" , he exclaimed needlessly, using a rabid zebra as a springboard. He stepped up the side of a damaged container and leapt perfectly towards the hole in the roof. He was gored in midair by a warthog with chrome tusks.

They crashed horribly through a container filled with the mysterious blue liquid on the far side of the lab warehouse. The warthog's own momentum landed him on the concrete floor, but NumLock did not make a clean break. He looked down to see he was unfortunately impaled onto a large bottom shard of the containment glass.

"John Wayne's ghost! Couldn't you compensate for the trajectory?"

>_ Computations erratic... System error... Ej3ct...
>_ Meta 4%5 viral nano 0099 bots assimilating ggg Metavirus ss%55 strain... R3b00t... Reboot... Fail... Retry Y/N?

NumLock was knee deep in the blue stuff, his tail twitching, blood seeping out his midsection. The enemy warthog gored him from behind, cracking the glass awkwardly and sending him through another full container.

>_ @^&zzx System Host... <>Unresponsive. NNN70001101 Restore...

The undead Meta warthog bellowed unnaturally along with more soldiers, poised to strike the downed cowboy...
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Doesn't matter to me Leaf. I think Ill probably just back out of this one.))

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayfield wrote:
((Doesn't matter to me Leaf. I think Ill probably just back out of this one.))

@OOC: ((Well, at least you're the catalyst of "RotMF 3: Inevitable Combat"... Are you letting Leaf use 'Allison Jet' for this story? Or are we to assume she annihilated the enemy soldiers at ground level, and then took off?))
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sadly, both rps have died for me so. *shrugs* I don't really care what happens. I trust Leaf to use Allison if he want's to.))

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Katmir

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayfield wrote:
((Sadly, both rps have died for me so. *shrugs* I don't really care what happens. I trust Leaf to use Allison if he want's to.))

*OOC ((:puts on dirty tank top and chugs a beer: "You'll be back! You always come back! Aaaaahhh!" Shit, was it me? ))
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc: She will come back. One day, don't worry about it.)

*kicks the warthog that was about to hit NumLock. Alice moves in front of the fox, shielding him with her body and starting to punch the incoming boars. She doesn't know but the computer is really puzzled by the mind control thing Ghost did to some of the boars. It tried to analyze it but with no success. In effort to gain more calculus power. It grants a temporary control to the automatic defense of few floor of the lab to the Thorne AI.*

Numlock! Are you okay?!
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I... I'm operational, babe!" he replied, fully aware of the severe damage he just took. His Metatech replicated.

NumLock got on his hands and knees, fighting the urge to shake the Meta Virus chemical off his snout and tail. The cannister glass had broken off, but a piece was still in his midsection. He reached in with one paw on each side and pulled out the broken glass. Then, he wiped his fingers on his shirt collar. NumLock took Bryon's note out from his coat pocket. It was wet, but his biological software scanned it legibly.

It scanned everything... It continued to replicate... It was aware...

>_ Host severely wounded. Replicating for repairs and reinforcement.
>_ Secondary embedded artificial intelligence identified.
>_ Intruder isolated. Purging...

NumLock's Metavirus strain cooperated with the bluish strain to encapsulate the invading software in it's nanoviral protocols. A bullet shape was chosen, created, and expunged out NumLock's wound. As it lay on the Meta virus drenched floor, it's nanobot aspect continued to multiply.

"Yeah..! I'm gonna be all right, Miss Bakk." , he said, his mind unraveling as he read Byon's note.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poltergeist had arrived at the Armory and was fighting off Allison. His eyes glowed a fierce blue under his hood as he lifted wreckage and other instruments with telekinesis. For some reason, however, the agent's moves were sloppy and shaken. He only acted defensively, dodging Allison's strikes to the best of his abilities.

Meanwhile, the shadow was observing Poltergeist in the monitor room. Frowning at the spectacle hew as seeing, the shadow went to his computer and began typing some commands on his computer. He was about to send them when a figure suddenly crashed through the roof and landed in front of him. Stumbling backwards, the shadow hastily pressed a red button near his computer as Ghost's gore laden tentacles smashed his monitors.

Back at the Armory, Poltergeist stopped moving as his chip flashed bright blue for a moment. The agent had dodged another one of Allison's arm tendrils at the last minute, but his hood had fallen off his head...

Revealing it to be a familiar rex rabbit from before.

With one last look at her, the rabbit hastily floated back towards the shadow.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not being able to focus on the other two as he had his own problems riku just sent a lizard soldier though another one of the blue liquard filled vats and growled angrily before noticeing numlock and skided on over to him

"NUMLOCK man ya look in bad shape man...... i keep fogetting ya not as powerfull as us.......SHIT"

riku pushed numlock to the side before he was tackled and smahed into a comoputer terminal witch bent under the weight of the huge bull and cheetah but next secound riku kicked the bull in the head sending him sprawling across the floor then rushing at him he grabbed the bull by his g=horns before twisting it's head and hearing a loud cracke

ghost gore ridden tentcals suddly lashed out destroying more of the computers and one of them shot out grabbing the shadoiwed man arounfd the neck and lifted him up as a noter one pointed the green glowing spike to his chest "MMMMMHHHHAAAAAA FOOL you are now faceing the liveing noghtmare...... MMMMHHHAAAAAA SENDING YA PET BACK HERE.....mmmmmmhhhhaaaaaaaaaa he stand's no chances" suddnly makeing the room go pitch black ghost awaited for who the man had sent for and three tentcals where ready to strike

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Metavirus Containment Warehouse =

NumLock made a Judo roll when Riku saved him from a heavy beatdown. He'd have to thank him later. As he slid over the blue Metavirus fluid, the purged nanoware attached itself to his boot. His Metatech did not detect the CB5 artificial intelligence there.

NumLock'e eyes widened when he read Bryon's note. Smiling, he ripped it in half and laughed, wincing at the pain he felt in his midsection. His Metatech was "repairing" him, it said. Then, he spotted a self-contained flamethrower weapon in the paws of a felled rhinoceros, and grabbed it. The blue Metavirus was not flammable, but the undead enemy's fur tended to be, and he gave himself some space with the flames.

"Damnit, Alphonse! Where the Sam Flynn is that data?", he exclaimed. Then he remembered the self defense systems - notably, the sole robot that guarded the entrance to this Containment Warehouse. Riku had destroyed one on the way here. Surely there must be others. If he could hack into it's software, he could find its replicas and triangulate where the controlled security areas were.

NumLock's eyes went wide when two bull elephants entered the room. One turned her flesh into armor that made her look like a Japanese Mecha. Her male counterpart shook his massive head with undead rage and inhaled.

>_ Meta level sonic attack imminent. Sealing Host skull with Metaviral nanobot upgrade.

NumLock hurled the flamethrower in the undead meta elephants' direction when it bellowed a soundwave so strong it was visible through the smoke and debris of battle. It shattered containment glass and the flamethrower. The blasts hurled the green fox towards the rear of the warehouse. On one paw, he thought it was clever that the Meta used his large ears to focus his attack. On the other paw, NumLock's size and weight was used against him in this melee.

>_ Copied file notice: Exit located on your 6.

NumLock turned to see a simple control panel next to a sliding door, and punched it open. Alice and Riku were handling themselves superbly, and he sent a mental broadband video message to their cell phones of where he was going.

= Control Room "Q" =

The room was dark and smelled of gore. His Metatech switched to enhanced night vision. There was a deactivated security robot in the corner, and something that looked like a feral eating it's prey by a desk.

"Holy Ghost Rider's guts..!" he said. He thought if he could hack into the security robot, he would have an edge...

He was suddenly struck with immobilizing fear.

Thorne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorne was struggling to gather himself, the viral systems of the green fox had managed to purge him, the expunged blue meta virus serving as a physical medium for his code. It was very difficult to maintain himself in this form, molecular vibrations provide just enough energy to keep himself together.
.... lucky for him the floor was metallic allowing for conduction. Thorne used what little energy he had gathered to create a voltage. An arc formed and Thorne's conscious traveled instantaneously through the metal floor to the nearest hardware. Surveying himself he realized that he now had control over a security bot. A moment was needed to exam the systems of this security unit.
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Control Room Q =
"Metatech, I..."

>_ Consoles are destroyed. Decrypting phone transmissions.
>_ Local Metavirus levels are chaotic. Bryon's signal is masked.
>_ Host combat chassis upgrade at 15%... 17%
>_ Warning! Lynx designate: "Ghost" ahead.
>_ Warning! Security bot activated via Meatavirus.

"... what the fuck?", asked NumLock, unsheathing his Arkansas Toothpick from his boot. The Metavirus exposure was changing everything, his body, his powers, and all furs on this Base. NumLock was ready for anything, but he hoped for the best, even at the edge of Ghost's psychic horror. Because if this amount of the Metavirus could be left behind like junk food grease in a barrel, then the normal furs didn't just create something that granted super powers... did they?

>_ Enemies approach...

"The zombies are a distraction. The real enemy is not a Meta at all!", he said aloud. "Metatech... Where is Alphonse?"

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hits an another boar before answering.*

Far away, he hires mercenary to not have to deal with it. Did you really expect that it would be easy for a reward of this size?
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rex rabbit, with his eyes glowing bright blue from using his powers, floated towards the shadow's room as fast as he could, the hood of his jacket cut off. When he arrived outside the room, a strange sense of dread crept up inside him. The chip's processor was working furiously to keep the rabbit at the shadow's command and computing the best possible action.

The shadow was grabbing at Ghost's arm, trying to pull himself free from the Meta's grip. A large piece of debris was suddenly thrown into the room, heading straight towards Ghost. Another piece of rubble was being used as a shield when the rabbit burst into the room.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost burst out laughing at the failed atempt of breaking the tentcals grips and a his pysco smile grow wider still as the glowing red eyes flashed evily "HHHHHHAAAAAAAA you may wanna let go of those see this spike mhhhaaaa it's full of venom one scratch and ya life is....." ghost suddnly stopped talking as his ears perked and a huge piece of rubble went right though him turning around but keeping the tentcal firmly around the shadowed mans neck ghost burst into laughter again

"well well well mhhhhaaaaa arn't we brave bunny boy i thought you would come" then looking at the shadowed man with that insane smile he gripped his hood and let it down slowly to reveal the face of an extremly hansome and young lynx and his clawed hands and tentcals witdrew instanly before ghost grabbed the shadow man and grinned "surpised to know im normal MHAAAAAAA and dont try anything im still powerfull even without my hood up now where where we ohhh yes....."

ghost then turned around and rasied a hand stoping the rabbit in his tracks before dragging the shadow man with him and inspeted the rabbit before grabbing something and ripping it of him...... "ahhh so this was how you where controling him MMHHHAAAAAAA"

Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>_ Bryon's signal unmasked. Re-identified.
>_ Alice Bakk combat chassis upgrading...
>_ Host combat chassis upgrading... EATR App upgrading...

NumLock didn't understand what was happening to Bryon, and hoped it wasn't permanent. Speaking of which, he saw Ghost toying with his psychic prey... and it wasn;t an undead Meta!

"Ghost! Make him talk before you... lobotomize him, or whatever... please."

NumLock turned away from the control room and ran up to Alice, rifle blazing. He emptied his needler rifle on a fire breathing giraffe, then threw it at a rushing undead crocodile. It shattered the rifle with an incredible bite and swung its large tail at the cowboy. NumLock exploited the croc's physiology, hopping on its back and burying his Arkansas Toothpick through his eye. The enemy died instantly.

"Well Miss Bakk, Alphonse had better pay up, if we survive! I'm damn worried about what being doused in liquid Metavirus is doing to us... But I must say that you look fantastic soaking wet, heifer."

While Alice battled several super soldiers, an undead moose approached the fox. It's Meta power manifested in a personal sized snowstorm that was changing the layout of the Containment Warehouse as he walked. NumLock knew that these soldiers were dead, and it was actually the militarized Metavirus strain that attacked as bioengineered. It looked like there was a giant snowball forming above the moose antlers. NumLock looked at his bloodied knife.

"What would Woodchuck Norris or Steven Seagull do?"

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc: Dragonfly, I fail to see what you expect of this comic. I mean you defeat all enemy in a single post and everything that could stand some time to Ghost would destroy us all. What did you try to achieve?)

As long we collect the data and the goods, someone will paid us.

*smiles while kicking his current adversary.*

Well, I think that our mutation should protect us from bad effect. I cannot be sure. For now I just felt a surge of energy since I dip in this liquid. It could be just adrenaline. And thanks to notice.

*turns toward the snowball only to notice he was about to attack. Alice jumps behind a wall as huge icicles fly in her direction.*

This getting troublesome. We better start harvest the things before worst things start to appear.
Katmir

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The snowball that formed above the undead moose antlers exploded like a shrapnel mine, sending deadly icicles everywhere. NumLock's Metatech targeted the icy missiles and helped him use his knife and boot spurs to keep from being pierced. He'd never been so fast before. Or felt so sick.

"Oh, shit."

The moose had rushed behind his Meta attack and threw an ice covered fist at the fox. NumLock twisted in place, avoiding the punch. He was up against the undead Meta's torso, and NumLock made a calculated stab over his shoulder and into the buck's neck.

>_ Blade has successfully severed the enemy's head from its spine.
>_ Nanobots have isolated additional Metaviral sample from Host.
>_ Auxilliary Base computer systems check detected. Extracting new data.

NumLock just pushed the destroyed ice Meta away. He sheathed his knife and grabbed his head in a pained manner. "Ow! I hit paydirt with my Meta power, but it's physically hurting my brain. I don't have much space to keep all this computer data I'm extracting. Ow! Riku! I need access to your computer!"

He rolled behind a Metavirus containment unit to avoid more of the undead. "Shit! They're erasing the Metavirus data faster than I can copy it!"

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon, doing his master's bidding, rushed towards Ghost in an attempt to stop him. However, the controlled rabbit suddenly found himself stopped dead in his tracks. The chip was flashing furiously, commands rushing into the rabbit's brain to try to force him to move.

Before the shadow could do anything, Ghost had rushed to Bryon and removed the chip off his neck. The chip glowed ominously for a moment before shutting down for good. Without anything to control him, the rex rabbit's eyes lost their blue hue and returned to normal. Bryon looked around the room, confused and unsure.

"Where... Where am I? What's going on here?"

The shadow cursed to himself as his project went awry. "If I only had more time to make a firmer connection, this wouldn't have happened! Damn you Metas," he fumed in his thoughts.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget about the metavirus data Num lock. It is old new, take the other stuff.

*punches her way to a lab and start to grabsthe prototypes, some superhero outfit and grabs the writing tablets, papers and notes that the scientists left.*
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>_ Data mining aborted.
>_ Outgoing signal searches aborted.
>_ Host combat chassis upgrading....

NumLock took off his hat and looked at the damage it had taken so far. Alice was in the adjacent room, making quick work of it. Then he looked into the control room where Ghost toyed with an unknown subject. Bryon looked confused and frustrated. His Metatech showed the combat droid was active, but not attacking. He wondered why.

"Ghost! I want that fur taken prisoner. I've got restraints on me.", asked NumLock, producing handcuffs from his belt.

>_ Enemy at 0600!

NumLock, being out of bullets, turned to grab the laser rifle from the inert combat droid. It was locked in place by the droid's steel grip. One of the undead Meta pachyderms from earlier had found them. NumLock had no interest in finding out what offensive powers it had.

"Charlie Bronson's grey muzzle! I need a gun!"

The massive bull elephant began to pry open the laboratory and control room doors...

Thorne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Energizing his temporary body, Thorne commanded it to rise. The green fox was the first thing the simple optics picked on.
"Hey there green one, long time no see, thanks for letting me out."
Thorne had been busy reprogramming the combat droid from with in its circuits, his knowledge may be foreign to the components but was still compatible in a backwards manner.

The threatening pachyderm required some aggressive attention. Thorne caused backup power to be converted into potential energy, using the combat droids armor as a capacitor. The energy built up quickly, and Thorne released it in the form of an arc directed towards the attacking pachyderm.
Katmir

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The undead Meta elephant trumpeted and convulsed in pain, the bolt of energy striking it's chest. It clutched the sides of the doorway tightly from the shock, and fell to its knees.

>_ CB#5 Systems encounter AI identified.

"Nice shootin', dude!"

>_ Reanimated Meta has rebooted.

"So long, dude."

The undead Meta roared, crushing the doorway and running full tilt at the robot.

NumLock got out of the way and jumped over a desk for cover. There on the floor he found a lady bear in military uniform lying in a pool of blood. There was a pistol in one paw and a duffel bag in the other. NumLock winced at the loud crash behind him as he reached for the items. She had shot herself, apparently. Perhaps she wanted to avoid being mutated? Inside the bag were a makeup kit, a loaded 9mm Glock magazine, a small rectangular box with a digital lock, and a thick stack of printouts.

NumLock took his hat off and placed it over his heart. "Sorry, ma'am..."
NumLock then put his hat back on and tipped it with a wink, saying, "Much obliged, ma'am." He cleared the pistol, loaded the chamber, grabbed the duffel bag and peeked from behind the desk.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon was still a little disoriented when the undead elephant began tearing open the doors to the room. The rabbit hid behind an overturned desk as he watched the pachyderm burst into the room, bellowing at a nearby robot that tried to electrocute it. He ducked behind the desk and covered his ears from the sound of the elephant crashing somewhere.

When Bryon peeked over the desk, he saw that the undead creature had smashed into a wall of monitors and was pulling itself out. Unfortunately for the rabbit, the creature had spotted him and was stomping towards him. Whether it was out of a whim or desperation, Bryon thought about hurling his desk at it. He set one of his hands on his desk, bracing himself for pushing it with his own strength.

Suddenly, Bryon was seized with a massive headache. He cried out in pain as his hand suddenly glowed with a mysterious blue light. The rabbit was shocked as he watched the desk launch itself towards the pachyderm as though he threw a baseball.

"Wh-What the heck was that?! How'd I do that," he yelled.
Katmir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NumLock stepped out from behind the desk with the dead Colonel's pistol and small duffel bag. His Metatech scanned away...

>_ Metafurry "Bryon"'s personal bioelectromagnetic field has been amplified.
>_ Warning! Bryon's energy signal is erratic. May distort host chassis systems. Maintain current distance

"Bryon! My Meta power is showing me that you have some sort of dangerous energy spike going on, but it's all over the place. See if you can control it until we get the hell out of this pseudo military base."

An undead Meta bandicoot on fire crashed through the debris left by the elephant. NumLock double tapped him between the eyes, and the flames died down just after it fell to the floor. He could see more undead Metas heading in their direction.

"I hate to say this, but - AAH!" NumLock bent down as if he got hit in the gut. Although his Metaviral nanoswarm told the green fox he was unhurt, NumLock still looked. Then, his Metavirus spoke aloud. It sounds like the cowboy but as if he were speaking flatly through a megaphone.

">_ Host combat chassis is upgrading. Total systems reconfiguration estimated in 0 to 7 days."

"Oh, shit."

">_ Warning! Adaptation power reserves are low. Enemy Metavirus combatants are in pursuit. Flee Y/N?"

"Okay, amigos!" he said, covering the broken doorway with blasts from his pistol. "I'm running for the hills with this loot before I slow you down!"

">_ Escape routes calculated."

"... And before I run out of ammo again."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13