FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
An unusual place to have a reunion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Actually, my clothes are part of myself, They're made up of the virus as well." Allison said. It was true, it had to be in order for her to change into other people, clothes and all.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grins.*

And me that though that I was provocative in this outfit. Now I have a full time nudism to compete with.

*looks at her and fail to resist to add even more just to see her reaction.*

Do you think that I should copy your fashion taste? By sisterly solidarity.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison looked over and glared at Alice before looking straight ahead again, trying to hide her blush. She just realized that she had basically said she was completely naked, and it was true.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*noticed the blush and greedily want more. Alice quickly unzips her skirt, lucky for her she choose one of this skirt with a zipper on the side that does the whole length. She abuse to the fact that Allison is too shy to look elsewhere that forward to move behind her and zips her skirt around her. It this too large for her but it loosely hold around the largest place of her butt.*

There, I fixed you.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison gets surprised and throws her fist out, hitting Alice right in the jaw. Her punch was very strong and would send a normal man flying across a city block. She unzipped the skirt and held it out to Alice with her eyes closed "I'm not wearing this!" she said trying to hide her embarassment.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*rubs her face with a smug smile on it, thanks to her power and how predictable it was that she could retaliate Alice shielded herself from the strike. Alice discreetly do the same trick she did to sterilize her face.She grabs her skirt back and throws it on Riku chair. She waits a moment, the time that would be required to dress up then starts to walk towards their table. She knew perfectly that if she opens her eyes Allison will have a splendid view on her red thong, making it even more emotionally. She need to make her irrational if she want trick her to come to the mission and if she fail, at least Numlock will have a good show.*

You know, you should loosen up a little. This isn't healthy to be that repress.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm dead remember?" Allison said sitting down in her chair before finally opening her eyes "Aaaaaggghhhhh!!! What's wrong with you?!" she said loudly as she cover her eyes with her hands and shook her head trying to rid herself of the red thong she just saw.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sits herself.*

Nothing, it is you that overeating. Look at this bar and dare to tell me that I am acting more pervertedly that the rest of this people. You know let's make it a competition. Let's make few dares and challenge. If I lose you dress me like you want but if I win, you come with us fetch the armours and weapons. Numlock will be the judge to make it sure nobody cheat. Do you agree?
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison looked around before listening to Alice's proposal "Hmmmmm, well, it would get you into something decent." Allison said rolling her eyes trying to imagine what Alice would be like with clothing that had full coverage on.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NumLock, who seemed like he'd drunk himself into a coma after the first shot of Vodka, lifted one finger into the air and spoke. "Ya'll have no idea how exciting it is to see you in a relatively normal situation, expecially in this ... club. Good thing the bouncers here have common sense, right?Anyway, before you two start your super power sexy contest, I was trying to find a profile on Alphonse through the Grid. I decided to stop short of hacking the elite cyber command structure. If I tried that, the bad guys would track me and then it's 'adios amigos'..."

He tips his white Stetson to Alice and Allison, then takes another shot of Vodka.

"... But first, it's 'hola, muchachas bonitas'!"

[Sorry for not posting sooner, ladies. My wife and I are getting ready for Christmas. I may not be on until Monday night. Should your Metafurry heroines take the action outside of this highly reputable and classy establishment, assume that *I* will meet you later to get started on Alphonse's mission. ]
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles and looks at Allison.*

Lets show how really skilled we are. Pick a stripper, any stripper in this bar and convince her or him to do a free show without using your powers. I shouldn't be easy for any of us but I love a good challenge.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Oh god, what have I gotten myself into.?' Allison thought as she gulped.She had no real experience with hooking up with anyone and a stripper no less would be almost impossible for her. But, not wanting to forfeit, she tried anyway. Walking up to one stripper, she tried to have a conversation with her but was failing miserably. Nothing she did could seem to get the cougar to at least talk to her. Then, with a last ditch effort, she tried one more thing but failed again, this time with a slap to the face. Defeated, she slowly walked back to where the group was standing before.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles briefly when Allison get slapped. Alice didn't want her to succeed afterall. She stand and looks at Allison.*

Good try. Let's see if I can do better.

*walks to an stripper then begins to talk her way, making flash the idea of future paid rounds after the first one, presenting it like a free sample for more real ones later. Alice was pretty sure that she was doing well when the sheep suddenly walk away to the bar to replace the barmaid. Not wanting be physically refused she move back to the table. Afterall, Allison failed it too and it means a second round. In fact, Alice thinks she could even make Miss Jet rise the bets.*

Well could have been better. Don't you think?
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NumLock snickered at their titillating game and finished his drink. He tried using his powers to hack the club DJ's equipment, but the dingo was a traditionalist. There was no electronic or computer controlled device in his booth.

"Oh well, I guess there's no 'Lone Ranger' industrial remix tonight... Now ladies, I don't wanna put a damper on your high stakes bet, but speaking of tonight, where's our posse gonna meet tomorrow? I need to gather some gear before hittin' the trail."

Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison grumbled and tried to think of things that might get her out of their little wager. She just shrugged at NumLock, unsure of where the group would meet or if she would even be there.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I propose in front of my lawyer office. What do you think of it?

*smiles then turns toward Allison.*

And we cannot stop it on a draw. I already have a another challenge in mind. I am even willing to raise the bets. A little additional motivation will make it more exciting.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

".... fine. But if I win, I get to consume whoever I want in this place. I haven't eaten in a while anyway." Allison said eyeing a few of the furs in the club, not really caring if she won or lost really. She wasn't doing anything and would have probably helped them anyway, but she's just stubborn.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deal but if I win... I choose what you are wearing for the whole weak.

*grins.*

And we will have a pole-dancing competition. Since we cannot get a stripper to do it, we will do it ourself.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison glared at Alice "Deal..." she said wanting to win and was now eyeing some of the strippers in the club, hoping to get a few pointers buy just watching them "You first." she continued, not wanting to be the first in the spotlight either.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NumLock used his database to trace several routes to Ms Bakk's office. Then he activated his video recording 'software'.

"Well, ladies, get your boot-scoot-boogie on! No pressure..."
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grins and calls a nearby waitress to rent a nearby scene. She takes a long breath trying to remember as much pole fitness that she can. She didn't did that much and it was more workout exercice that seducing move but Alice hope that it help her. Alice hops on the stage and start to dance at the rhythm of the music. She isn't shy to show her asset and she does her best give as much grace that possible to her show hoping that Numlock will like. He is the judge afterall. The dance isn't perfect but Alice manage to make a couple of impressive moves. She gives all she got moves her hips and breasts with as much sensuality that she can and when the music end, she grins and step out of the stage.*

Beat that Miss Jet. They serves great nyotaimori and nantaimori here. It would be a shame that you miss to eat them.

*sits wondering how good Allison can be at it.*
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NumLock clapped his paws and had an ear to ear grin on his face because of how well Alice worked her curves on the dance pole.

"Yee-haw! Woo, yeah! And you did it so well to that Lords of Acid track, too Alice! That was hot. Okay, lets order their noonatiramisu, aaannnd Miss Allison Jet - you're up next! Show these inner-city yahoos how you move that metafurry badonkadonk!"

NumLock had no doubt that Allison would dazzle onlookers as well. Metafurries tended to be in near-perfect physical health, meaning the sex appeal was only limited by how much one projected. Most of the normal furries had to work harder at it, of course.

"I wonder what song you're gonna end up dancing to, Jet..."

video.yahoo.com/watch/2071394/v24832637
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison shuddered. She had never stripped before and had never consumed a stripper so she had no idea what she was doing when she stepped up to the pole. She looked at it for a second before attempting what no one would even remotely call pole dancing. Her moves were crooked, off beat and just all around terrible. It was a kind of display that made you want to gouge your eyes out so you wouldn't have to witness the atrocity. The end of the song couldn't come fast enough for Allison, the amount of 'Boos' she was getting just pissed her off more and more.

When the song finally did cut off, she bolted from the stage and sunk into her chair "... uuuggghhh." she shuddered. Praying to do nothing like that again.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The green fox couldn't help himself. He stood up and clapped as Allison made her way back to their table, glaring into the eyes of certain furs to stop them from saying something they would regret. Allison is undeniably a gorgeous canine, but her talent was certainly not in the kind of rhythmic body movements the club goers may have expected when she daringly stepped up to the pole. Despite the jeers she got, it moved the cowboy.

He put a slow hand on her tightly coiled shoulder. "Allison, my pretty morphing metafriend... you broke my heart. Seriously, you're gorgeous, but Alice won this round with the booty shakin'."

Just then, some badger that looked like a mixed martial arts school reject leaned over and said, "Hey fur, why don't you leave the pole dancing to a real pro?"

NumLock stood up and got his snout in the badger's face in less than a heartbeat. "Oh, you think ya'll can do better, slick? You don't have the ovaries."

"The fuck you just say to-??"

The cowboy used his nanites to project his voice almost like he was using a megaphone. "Hey, YOU said to leave the dancing to a real pro! So ya'll either getcher anabolic ass up there and show everyone how it's done - or I will."

The badger and some of his buddies were dumbfounded.

NumLock kept it up, addressing the crowd. "Step on up, bub! What do ya'll ladies say?"

A good number of women cheered, while others talked more trash at them. The gunslinger smiled and adjusted his large pentacled belt buckle.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison stayed in her chair until the badger spoke, then she got up and whispered in his ear "I was intending to, but if you want to talk shit, you better have the strength to back it up." She had to take some pent up rage out on something.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NumLock kept his macho stance, but kept his distance as Allison spoke her mind to the guy. Before their teamp up against the Black Sun metafurries, he had something bad against Allison Jet's need to 'absorb' people. He's come to terms with her powers and the type of 'predation' furries have always faced since then.

He made sure his nanites kept recording, this time in case the scene went from fun and sexy to fists and messy. Either way, it was out of his paws.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The badger's friends grouped up behind him, thinking they could take on Allison with ease. She just glared at them and turned to go back in her seat, until she had won, she wouldn't go after anyone in the club. The badger threw his hands up like he had won some sort of fight. He seemed really full of himself and Allison loathed furs like that, she urged to put an end to his wretched life.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*stand up too and crack her joints. Alice feels she could beat the badger alone without her powers but the other could be a problem. She could let them to the other but she didn't share her opponents when she fight. So, she rolls her tail around te feet of the table ready bludgeon them to death. Alice smiles then decides to give them a warning even if she though they are too stupid to take it seriously.*

Guys... I rent the stage, I decide what is on it. Now, I warn you. Touch my friends and you will be lucky if you end in an hospital.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"They'll be lucky if I don't consume them." Allison said to Alice although she was still facing the badger and his friends. They all looked at her like she was insane.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The badger with the attitude glanced to his left, then his right. In a moment, his boys paired off on the trio; two of his for each of the metas. The badger stayed put, obviously calculating his fight like he would a cage match.

At that moment, in NumLock's mind... "The only way this fight won't be over before it starts is if one or all of these locos are metafurries themselves. Now, which fight song do I wanna play in case of metas?

1> Band: Dropkick Murphys - Track: Fightstarter Karaoke
2> Band: Motion City Soundtrack - Track: Throwdown
3> Oh shit..!"

The six brawler's body temperature changed so significantly that NumLock's nanobots switched his normal vision to a military heads up display, targeting them. They were metas. The badger only smirked as if the barely noticeable arcs of energy in his eyes were enough of a conversation stopper.

NumLock spoke with his megaphone voice, "Sooo... You don't want to have a friendly dance-off? Howzabout I take your face off?"

A small bolt of lightning hit the cowboy in the chest as it should: hard and fast. NumLock was hurled backwards against their small stage. He recovered just as quickly, with his fists up, but his head and eyes were twitching erraticaly.

"Come on..!", he said, knowing full well the electric shock messed up his computerized meta powers. NumLock also feared his manliness factor dropped in front of the ladies. He was pissed. "... Put up yer dukes!"

All six brawlers put their fists up like they were at the dojo. All six metas possessed... lightning reflexes. The badger made a mocking kissing face at Allison, and his otter buddy scowled.

The goat twins were jumpy in their fighting stance towards Alice, arcs of energy sparking between their horns and fists.

NumLock only knew there was a rat and a horse in front of him, but because of his condition one eye was resetting a blue screen, and the other flickered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13