FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Great Rebellion (S.W.'s Past)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAlphaMale

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: The Great Rebellion (S.W.'s Past) Reply with quote

Well.. I just felt like saying more about my only Fursona's history, so I will describe in detail how he gains his scars, his father is overthrown, and such. Grab the popcorn, come back, relax, and enjoy.

----

" T'was a nice dinner, was it not, Silver?" said Silver's father one afternoon. Silver looked at his dad. "Why, sure, of course it was. Our chefs' recipes are simply the best!" Silver exclaimed.
"Atta boy. You know what you like, eh?... I still don't like this. The governor is forcing us to raise the taxes again..." sighed his father.
"Papa, please, don't talk about bad events! Try to be happy, for me!"
said Silver, earnestly. His father sighed once again, and clambered off to bed. Silver stood still for a few moments, then turned around and went to his own bedroom.

Silver was jolted awake when a loud noise broke the night air.
"What the hell?!" came his father's voice in the hallway. Silver got out of bed and exited his room. He gasped, for the halls were aflame, and his father was knocked out, a burning plank of wood had hit his head.
Silver immediately pulled out the nearest fire extinguisher, and put out the flames. He slung his father over his shoulders, and, grunting with the effort, hauled him outside the castle.

A legion of murderous villagers was marching forth, only six feet away from where Silver was standing. "Get the boy, he's the king's son, the Prince!" said one from the crowd. Seconds later, Silver was forced to drop his father. A villager forcefully pulled Silver so that he couldn't move. Another villager drank a bottle of wine behind him, and broke it on the ground. He picked it up again, and stabbed Silver in the back.

While the gash bled, Silver was starting to lose consciousness. He heard the villagers tormenting his father to give up the kingdom, and his father accepted after hesitating shortly. They let go of Silver, but the villager with the broken wine bottle slapped him in the face with his free hand, and Silver fell once again. The man climbed on top of him. "Boy, you deserve to die for you father's sins!" he said, breathing the foul odor of alcohol on him. Silver planted both feet on the man's chest, and pushed before he could react. This resulted in another gash, for the broken wine bottle soared upwards when he kicked the man.

Luckily, Silver was able to run away with his father.
A day later, his father was critically ill with a stomach wound.
"Father.. please.. don't die...!" whispered Silver, attempting to seal the wound, to no avail. His father looked at him pitifully, and groaned, "You must... visit my brother's... your uncle's house... he will... take you in... I can't make it... any farther, son. I... I love you..." And with that, he faded away.

Several days later, Silver arrived at the town of Bon Bon, still mourning the death of his father. He made it to his uncle's, where he was immediately taken in. His uncle was told the whole story, and when he heard his brother had died, he was stricken. They both went to the Delight Castle, and tried to use sex to rid themselves of the thoughts swirling dangerously in their mind. THe girls there were so kind that they nearly forgot their fear and sadness until they were done.

Years later, Silver was a successful mechanic and sexual instructor.
But he still sometimes thought of that day... the worst day of his life.

----

I hope ye enjoyed that, 'cuz that came from pretty deep in my mind. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1