FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth Alyxandir/Alyxandir Elizabeth UPDATES
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Elizabeth Alyxandir/Alyxandir Elizabeth UPDATES Reply with quote

I’m creating this thread because I think some of our newer members, don’t remember who I was.

Name: Elizabeth Alyxandir Nosova

Species: Feline, (Snow Leopard, Grey Shorthair mix)

Gender: Full Hermaphrodite (Both with a Penis, and a set of testicles, and a large vagina)

Sex: Pansexual

Height: 6’7"

Weight: 195 lbs

Build: Voluptious build, some muscle, but enough lankiness, and fat she as set of very attractive buttcheeks and a nice big set of tits. Large Nipples too!

Appearance:
A rather young feline who’s on her own with silvery grey fur, and inner white fur. She is rather well endowed with a set of 36DD breasts. One of her striking features, is her Heterochromia. Which one of her eyes is vermillion in the right eye, and her left eye is turquoise. (I’ll describe her naughty-bits in the Sexual Habit’s below.)

Apparel:
Outerwear: In her usual wear, she wears a think grey wool coat, with a matching silvery scarf. Her standard garments are a dark-red corset with silver vertical lines going up and down. With a long light-grey dress.

Lingere:
A vermillion strapless corset with white accents, and ivory lace that splits from the top to the bottom of her cleavage to expose most of her breastline. Her panties range from the sultry white lace thong, to the cute and almost unexpected of someone like her, blue cotton shorts.

Languages:
English (spoken more with a Scottish than British accent)
Scraps in Gaelic
Crude Italian (He had heard it many a time then she learned from being home schooled, and her ship trip to Europe.)

Background: (Expanded for Eliza’s part)
Born on March 13th, of 1873, Jasper Northabbey was the only son of Jonathan and Elizabeth Northabbey, who at the time were ambassadors to the United States from the United Kingdom.
He was home-schooled and in there large manor with grounds around it most of his life. He enjoyed the solitude, but sadly he did miss his parents so when they were gone for more than a few weeks. When he did see his parents, he loved hearing his fathers enticing stories of the unruly New Yorkers, but he was so captivated by the mad genius of Nikolai Tesla. He also enjoyed his mothers company, she was very casual at home, but tended to keep a watchful eye on Jasper at all times. One of his favorite memories with his parents was when they took him to the Exposition Universelle of 1889 in which he saw Buffalo Bill.
Then in 1893 Jasper had learned of their tragic fate. The SS Naronic, had just left Liverpool, destined for Manhattan, United States, the entire ship sank. He wept for days after their funeral, but after he went to the hear their will he was astonished. They had left him every single cent!! He was so happy and sad that day in April, he tried not to cry the entire lengthy meeting. One of his biggest surprises was his father's automobile. It was all white with a black interior, tucked in the garage next to the manor.
The next years Jasper grew up even more. He had already been in London for some time at Oxford School of Art, studying art and most of all, the wonders of the world. Once he graduated OSA, he returned to Cardiff, Wales, to find nothing had changed, so he decided on a trip. Hearing about it from Newspapers he decided to travel to Italy by ship, then train. Once he had his outfit, and thing ready he set forth on the SS Britannic, he chatted to so many a variety of folks on the ship and began to pick up more, Italian, than he had ever in school. On the Emerald Night his train, the ride was long but when it passed Bon Bon afar, he asked a young fox what it was and she said it was the town of legend of Bon Bon. He had heard the name on his ship ride over, a strange town with very unique customs, being that instead of getting off at Rome, he decided for Bon Bon.

Eliza’s Start
During the middle of Jaspers 21st birthday he had received a letter from his mother, that she had written to him prior to her death in case of either that, or he was gone. Which now was the ladder. As he read he discovered that his grandmother had this trait as well, but not his own mother. It was a rare case but when it happened it completely changed a male of the Northabbey name to a Hermaphrodite, having both sexes in one unison form. (Which turned out quite lovely). Nowaday’s Elizabeth spends her days with her friends at any various places in Bon Bon. Elizabeth hopes that she will have a place of her own very soon.

Personality: (Will add more in time)
Elizabeth is passionate about love. She just needs to find that one person who will accept her for who she is in life. She also would love to become a world renown artists of the 19th-20th century fame. At times Elizabeth can be quite shy, almost mute, or other times with the right people, she’s the main talker of the group.

But above all else she is proper in the public scene. As well as a fast learner or dialects, as well as town customs, and laws.

One major problem thats Elizabeth faults from is her, clumsyness, and the fact she daydreams alot.

Sexual Habits and Appearance:
Being a herm, has its perks, but sometimes things happen unexpectedly, like Elizabeth for instance.

Elizabeth in fact has large breasts, which she thinks might come in handy when comforting someone in a time of grief, thankfully they aren’t too firm, but only just. The nipples themselves are small, and the areole surrounding it is only about an half an inch from end till end.

Her penis is circumcised, and is around 4” long when flaccid, bare passing her testicles. When aroused it doubles in length, and doubles in width. It has a gentle curve, but it isn’t too high for a man or woman to suck on it with it being painful to Elizabeth. On the flipside, her outer lips are the same silvery white as her fur, while the inner pair are a rosy pink, and as soon as they are touched become increasingly enriched with her juices.

Orgasm and in heat:

Oddly enough, Elizabeth can have any of the three different varieties of orgasm, ejaculation, female contraction/ejaculation, or the ladder. Most of the time it is at the same time, and the penis spurts a adequate amount of sperm.

Kinks, Odd facts:

One of the few many phrases or words Elizabeth uses in association of affection, not just to men but women alike is the cheery term “Boya.”. Her favorite season of the year is Winter.
One of the other mannerisms Eliza uses is snogging. Its just 'nother term for making out with her partner. As well as snoggling (snogging and cuddling) Another note about her, is that her tongue is not like a natural cats tongue more lik a humans which is soft, but it is long. So when you want her like that, she will give it to you!

Now fast forward a lot of isolation, and ancestral studying and what have we here:
Elizabeth or Liz is now almost 24. She was isolated from Bon Bon and most of the western world. She studied under secret with Peter Ling. She studied to become a Masseuse or a Massage Therapist. Liz prefers the term "Healing Paws."
She's returned to Bon Bon to see if they are in need of her own parlor, or to be part of Delight Castle's array of tantalizing individuals.

SO... yeah. UPDATES :3

Last edited by TheBashfulFeline on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan calmly pets Elizabeth's head behind her ears. "I smoke as well, and i dont hear eny one complain about it," the doberman said calmly
Pachs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you would like to RP with her and I can use Johanna. Elizabeth is everything she likes; Feline, Female, and most importantly of all you have the her favorite part of males on the body of such a sexy female.

Johanna is a White Tabby Cat with Emerald Green eyes and has a large collection of toys.

And personalty if done right Futa is good and from your description it seems to be the good kind.

Question: Does she have female privates still? Or is it just male privates?

"Bleach is healthy... It's mostly water; and we're mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
-Nathan Explosion‎-
-----
Pachs Gajah
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pachs wrote:

She has both sets and working as well Razz

And Evan, I just thought it'd be impolite to smoke in such a paradise, such Bon Bon is.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBashfulFeline wrote:
Pachs wrote:

And Evan, I just thought it'd be impolite to smoke in such a paradise, such Bon Bon is.
Smokeing durring the victorian times was seen as comen place. Also it would be years and years before the surgen general links lung cancer to smokeing.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan_Himmel wrote:
TheBashfulFeline wrote:
Pachs wrote:

Smokeing durring the victorian times was seen as comen place. Also it would be years and years before the surgen general links lung cancer to smokeing.
Just like it was decades before they linked car emissions to fucking up our planet.

Seriously, the human race needs to do proper studies into long term side effects of the shit it invents.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm you look very sexy to me.

Tell me what would you do to me if I was at your mercy?

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A herm, oh my. The best of both worlds. *fans self before fainting from excitement*

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayfield wrote:
A herm, oh my. The best of both worlds. *fans self before fainting from excitement*
hehehe. Perhaps Rhoda would like an RP with both the herms of BonBon some time Very Happy

Thorne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Thorne on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorne wrote:
I'll keep my mouth shut on this one! whistling

-Holds his mouth wide open-

Quick, ram it in! Twisted Evil
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Thorne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Thorne on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
Mayfield wrote:
hehehe. Perhaps Rhoda would like an RP with both the herms of BonBon some time Very Happy
O.O *pants become sticky* >.>

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayfield wrote:
Silvador wrote:
Mayfield wrote:
O.O *pants become sticky* >.>
Need a hand cleaning that up? *kneels before Mayfield, tongue hanging out*

Thorne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Thorne on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*pats Silv's head* Perhaps somewhere else. This thread is for Miss Elizabeth.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayfield wrote:
Twisted Evil

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayfield wrote:
Twisted Evil

Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Considers the actions retarded and walks away quietly-
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETE ME!

Last edited by TheBashfulFeline on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETE ME!

Last edited by TheBashfulFeline on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
Hmm you look very sexy to me.

Tell me what would you do to me if I was at your mercy?

To be frankly honest my dear cobra, nothing. I'm sorry but Im not into the Mistress/Master and Slave play, and especially not into BDSM.

Wolf Stride wrote:
-Considers the actions retarded and walks away quietly-

Agreed. Oi, you lot! Take your buffoonery into your own thread. Oh also, I hope to update this thread with a few nice drawings of Liz that I'm working on. Note to self;Work on more anthro art.

Liz Abbey
Pachs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh the ever rare triple post...never seen it before personally Smile

"Bleach is healthy... It's mostly water; and we're mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
-Nathan Explosion‎-
-----
Pachs Gajah
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking internet. GAH. God I hate it's choppiness.
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETE ME!

Thorne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologizes I was messing around, I'll remove my previous posts.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pachs wrote:
Ahh the ever rare triple post...never seen it before personally Smile
*throws Ultraball*

45dragoons

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quite the char and this would be the kind of char to make alexandra have nightmarish wet dreams XD nightmares that cause wet dreams XD
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
45dragoons

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~deleted the dubble trouble~
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfolds a portable table and two chairs. "I know that it aint much, but would you care for a spot of tea?" Evan said as he placed two tea cups and plates on the table.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2