FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Fursona's for Dorian Longstreet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Fursona's for Dorian Longstreet Reply with quote

I hope my fursona's will amount up to something.

First up Dorian himself,

Dorian grew up as young Victorian gentleman. Remarkably wealthy he often bragged about it in school as a child. Though secretly he was never loaned any money though he was very rich, he was poor. Often being forced to do many of the tasks around the house by his mother, he never had any time to himself. His father was hard on him as a child for any breaking of the rules of being a gentleman. He was quickly hit on head by his father.

As he grew up he took a interest in the military. At age 17 (I think that is a good time) joined the British military. Enjoying many success (and being the son of a noteworthy politician in Parliament), he quickly burned through the ranks. Achieving the rank of general he soon again made his way to even more wealth and soon was as rich as his parents. Making his name know he soon retired from the military at the age of 26. His parents though after three years of life in London for Dorian heard of his parents death. Though showed mix emotions when he heard that he was entitled to the entire Longstreet fortune.

After a few months he decided it was time to move out of London. After hearing of a town known as Bon Bon secluded deep in a forest in Austria (I believe). He also heard it was a town of neverending pleasure and no troubles at all. He loved the idea and decided to make his move here.

After arriving he had large manor built by the lake. Where he has prepared for a large beach party for the citizens in the town. Hoping that someone may come.

Sexual Orientation:

I was hoping you guy's could help me with this, and anything else I might have missed point on.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I forgot to mention that he is Tall Grey Fox, owns the cane of his father the head being of a Eagle. Medium to Large build and, I think I got it.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some things that would help would be like: age, physical description, occupation, personality. If you need, you can check someone else's fursonna page for a reference.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok well then, let's see

Hair: Well dark Brown with a tint of grey (he is a grey fox sorta),

Is also married to Dusk Kaiser.

Physical Description: Generally 6 feet tall. Thin though has a medium to high build. A long moustache (fail spelling) and a 5 foot long bushy tail. A small piece of his ear is missing (a old war wound).

Personality: A philanthropist and loving man, gladly gives money and jobs to those who need them. Enjoys throwing parties and living his life to the fullest. Has a deep joy for farming and loving life with his future love, and having a son and daughter. He never truly stopped being a General and has his sword cane with him at all times.

Common wear: He usually when out on the streets wears his best dress pants and his nicest shirt and vest. As well as his best coat, Usually dresses in dark green colors. He also likes his green top hat.

Occupation: Though retired he would like to either become future mayor of Bon Bon (if it is okay). Or open a some type of shop in the future, though for now retired.

Sexual orientation: With him he likes to get to know the person better before really having sex with them. He is straight, having only done it a few times he truly doesn't know what he is capable of. Though most girls he is with describe it as a amazing experience. However he can be very flirty and open at times when he likes someone.

Is that better I hope it is.

Marr

Last edited by Dorian Longstreet on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much more detailed than others. It's a great start and I'm looking forward to seeing Dorian on the rp boards.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hoping to bring him in on his first big beach party. Where he shall introduce himself to Bon Bon.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*applause* so goood

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beach party?

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoshiginiro wrote:
*applause* so goood

Thank you, I had hopes that it would be.

Yes a beach party currently in progress at the RP. Everyone is invited and are welcome,
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just where exactly is this beach party located?

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it up by the Bon Bon lake. Where Dorian's manor is also located. It will be hard being a host and attending to the guests. While still having fun
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So anyways I think i should be making another one. Eh or should I wait and progress with Dorian.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wait to make another character. I think you should develop more on Dorian a while before putting another out there.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
furrynerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well my fursona(andrew) and your character are kinda alike. but andrew wears glasses and lived in kentucky. but nice to meet you.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm true they do seem alike. Though I don't think Dorian is the kinda person who carries around magic potion he hates magic. However they do both like parties, want to join my party, we could use another person.

Well nothing wrong with Kentucky.
furrynerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but originally until a month ago. he carried potions.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So wait now he does not carry potions.
furrynerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he does. all i meant if you knew me longer he was originally a farmer and didnt carry potions. but now hes works in odd jobs and potions.

Ling/Lee:
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I see, why did you stop being a farmer. If your a farmer well it is the best thing in the world.
furrynerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i felt that he started changeing in his life. also he waste alot of money of other things to be a farmer.

Ling/Lee:
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see well that's sad. To bad, why did he choose odd jobs.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it would be nice if I had a theme song for Dorian. So here we are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9nK0vX743Y&feature=related

Or if you want less Irish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5H6hg--eWQ&feature=related

It overall talks about his early years. Setting off to war in the first song. The his later life for the second song. I haven't found one for his life in Bon Bon yet.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Jane Scarlett Reply with quote

I figured I would make another Fursona... a girl one..... because it is proper and well interesting.

Anyways Her name is Jane Scarlett.

Her pictures

Ok this is how she looks all the time.
http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab116/azanabar/Angela_Cross_by_NikeMike34.jpg

Now for her actual um top wear mostly, and well yeah and her face a little bit when she is out in town.
http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab116/azanabar/Angela_Cross_by_otrix.jpg

Jane Scarlett was a southern girl from Louisiana. Born in New Orleans she was the cross breed of a tiger and a mountain lion. Naturally poor from the start she often hanged around the many gettos of city. When she was five her house burned down, killing her parents and in turn was left alone. She learned to take care of herself in the many years to come.

At age 10 she traveled cross country to Chicago, where she eventually started to heavily drink and become part of a Crime Organization. Though at this time the mobs were small, she became a more than worthy member of the organization itself. Robbing many people and doing black market deals she eventually became a very highly feared person while only 15.

As she continued to live life fully to the highest she was eventually recognized as a national threat, and a large manhunt was issued to have her brought to justice. Seeing the imminent danger she caught a boat out of Chicago to England, payed for by her Crime lord, who she had done a little "convincing" to by the ticket for her. As she arrived in England she quickly found that the territory was far different from the Chicago streets.

Making her way around town she at age 18. Decided to become a mercenary. Serving her first year under a highl ranked military General Dorian Longstreet, she quickly became a tough fighter. Though in the year she joined Dorian retired after serving under him for only a few battles. She continued fighting in many wars and battles, though as she turned 22 her many deeds began to haunt her. Forcing her to leave the conflictive lifestyle she had led since her early childhood. At 23 she moved into isolation in a small town in Austria, known as Bon Bon.

Hair: Generally she likes it in a ponytail most of the time.

Physical Description: A woman of medium build, she was about 5,7 tall.

Personality: Generally a woman who's name is deceiving. Most people take her to be a southern flower from Louisiana. However she is much tougher than people give her credit for. Can be very cold at times, though if your nice to her. She is nice to you

Common Wear: Most of the time when in Public she dresses in a simple (second picture) and tight jeans. However when at home she is dressed in her jumpsuit, though she rarely wares it in public.

Occupation: Doesn't have a job right now, though she likes the dirty work.

Sexual Orientation: Doesn't really care about who the person is, so long as they are not bizarre, crazy, or.... crazy I guess. She is
Or in other words is .... Bisexual, while liking to be the more or less dominate in a relationship.

I won't introduce her until later of course. Though i want your guy's opinion first.
furrynerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i like janes info, and another souithern based fur to.

Ling/Lee:
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A update
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1