FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Twilight of an Age
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Twilight of an Age Reply with quote

The Prophecy

During the final days of the Age of Dawn a great evil will slowly swallow the land. As the Devas and Daemons continue to fight for supremacy and the nations turn only towards their own agendas the world will succumb to the ever lasting Shadow. The rivers will be not but poison, the soil will give no harvest, the air will be like sulfur and the people will be weathered and scarred for all times. Yet, all is not lost. For champions will arise to stand against this evil. They’ll come from all walks of life though some maybe enemies now they’ll be brothers and sisters in the end. In their hands will lie the fate of the world. Will they stand for all or will they allow the Shadow to consume us all? Our fate will rest on them.

*From the Book of Rave, Chapter 20 verse 45*

History

In the year 2015 something happened and the world would never be the same. It has been a thousand years since that day. Continents had merged and new Oceans were created. The land quaked and cities fell to ruin. Billions died that day and in the years following. The Age of Chaos we called it. For over three hundred years the world suffered. Then, in 2343, the world settled. The quakes were gone and life began to take on once again. This was the Age of Renewal. For over two hundred years the survivors slowly rebuilt. Sadly, very few knew what had happened and those that did, were not talking, the past was simply known as the Forgotten Age.

Society was reformed into something else. Gone were the great machines and weapons of the past Age. Life fell to a more Feudal society. Kings, Chiefs and Emperors ruled supreme. Wars were fought for land, wealth, greed, and love. In the year of 2545 a new age began with the arrival of the Devas. Mystic beings that fought for the Holy light. Their powers great and beautiful. They could heal any wound and any sickness. From their back sprouted beautiful angelic wings. Sadly they were not the only ones to come. Less then a month later the Daemons arrived. Powerful beings of brutal and chaotic powers. They sought to destroy and subjugate all life and were the immortal enemies of the Devas. Both sides would fight each other and their followers would join them in their great struggle. A new war had begun and the Age of Destruction had dawn.

Over one hundred years would pass and no side could gain any ground. Both would convert lesser mortals into there ranks and even each other. For a Devas can fall and become a Daemon while a Daemon could rise and become a Devas. Many great cities were laid to waste. It was during the final battle in the city of Lorien that the Rovers came. The Rovers were scholars, story tellers, singers and dreamers. They followed neither the Light or Chaos. During the Age of Destruction they tended the injured on both sides, aided pilgrims and brought comfort with their stories. What was not known was how truly powerful they are and how they had enough of the War. It was during the Battle of Lorien that the Rovers struck with a force not seen since the time of the Forgotten Age. With a force of over one hundred thousand they struck and slew every Devas and Daemon that they could find. Those that followed either faction would share their fate. Once the slaughter was done they called forth the Elders and demanded that they end the war or the Rovers would sweep across the lands and scourged the world of all Devas and Daemons. Both agreed and the war was over and the Age of Destruction had ended. The Age of the Dawn had begun.

The year is 3045. It has been four hundred years since the war ended. Battles are still being fought between Devas and Daemons, Kingdoms and Empires rise and fall and the Rovers are back to their profession of wandering lands. Thankfully there hasn’t been a war like that during the Age of Destruction. The lands are still scared from that terrible war. Now though, the Twilight of the Age of Dawn is at hand and a great war seems to be brewing. Something is coming that will change the course of history and the beginning of a New Age.

Crystal looked out over the practice yard as soldiers of the 7th Legion were practicing. The twenty five year old pure silver furred wolf sighed as she thought about her twin brother Vailen as she looked up at the sun set.

‘I hope he’s alright. Its been such a long time since I saw him last. Has it truly been eight years? *Sigh* I wish he was here right now. In two day’s I’ll be fully inducted into the Order of the Moon and be a Priestess of the Moon. How I wish he could be here to see this.’

She wiped away a tear and turned away from the field and walked back into the Palace.

On the outskirts of the capital city, in a tavern the people were listening to a Rover play his lute and one of the serving maids finish singing a song.

“... Bring him back, bring him back,
Oh Goddess, bringgg himm baaack Hooommmeee!”

The crowd cheered and the maid bowed. She gently kissed the Rovers cheek and thanked him for the music. The young wolf smiled and put his lute away. The patrons thanks him again as he left the tavern and slowly walked towards the Inn he was staying.

Vailen heard the sounds of the Temple Bells ringing in the distance. He sighed as he looked at the cities walls.

‘I’ve been gone for so long I never thought I would be back to this place. Heh, if Father only knew how close I was he would most likely send out two full Legions to track me down. Still, I’m not going to miss my sisters Induction Ceremony. I just have to keep a low profile and pray the trackers that Father’s been sending out to find me don’t realize I’m back. In two days, my sister will be a Priestess of the Moon and I’ll be damned if I miss this.’

He entered the Inn and walked up to the room he was staying in. He undressed and put his belongings away. He was taking a big risk by coming here but it was a risk he was willing to take. The trackers would be looking everywhere else but the capital... he hoped. Sighing once more he blew out the candles and went to sleep. He was getting up early in the morning.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The large, wooden gates began to swing open, and a deafening noise fill the air. The doors came to a stop, which revealed an unbelievable sight. Every single person in the Capital city of Erst lined the entrance road. They screamed and cheered, all the while music was being performed all around, awaiting the return of their fathers; their brothers; their soldiers. Casidian rode in first, the sound of everything around him turned him speechless once again. Right behind him, the unmistakable soldiers of the 17th legion marched in. They all were immediately flooded with hugs and kisses and gifts, but Casidian kept them moving. With a smile on his face, he gave a wave to the people. Another deafening cheer erupted out. The legion reached the center of town, where the soldiers, hand-in-hand, kneeled before the capitol, their heads bowed. The people of Erst stood behind them, a sea of faces stretched in all directions to the gates of the city. Casidian stepped off of his horse, took his commanding officers in his hands, and kneeled with the rest of his troops. All went completely and utterly silent, and the Emperor made his way out onto the balcony overlooking them.

Last edited by xAlucardx on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-deleted-

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug

Last edited by Silvador on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And in those days when that light which is brighter than the sun shall falter, there will be heard an awful noise across the nations. It will be to the ears as a piercing riddle, and furs will tear each other asunder. They will see as if drunken with blood.”

Book of Threnodies, Chapter 1, verses 5 and 6.

=Aordaf=

Across the Emerald Sea, in a bazaar at the port city of Habibi four of the guard rush towards a growing crowd of angered furs, paws on the hilts of their Aordafian sabres. One of them, a gator, slows to a stop and presses a horn to his lips and calls out for reinforcements. Through the mass of flailing tails and fists, beyond two curtained archways the fray continued across a multi-carpeted floor up to a stage next to the bar. Four “westerners” held their ground against the brawlers with effective martial skill. One of them, a blue caribou, wore only a loose red cloak and a frayed leather kilt. He seemed like a naked barbarian playing with a small skull as if oblivious to the commotion.

The green fox pushed away a turbaned patron. “Connie? Whose idea was it to sing ‘Ballroom Blitz’ to a crowd of frustrated Aordafi men?”

The pink armadillo pulled a black veil off her face and head. “Gods, this is insufferable..! It was HexPoint’s idea, Katmir my love.” she answered, knocking out a jackal with a kick to his jaw.

“Aye! And how fare ye, Hex?” snorted the muscular purple warthog.

“Another magic sigil and we shall see, Tuscan.” The blue deer ran a bloody index finger slowly down the bridge of a small reptilian skull, the completion of which caused the symbols to glow ominously. He smirked and licked his finger clean, casually tossing the skull behind him and against the wall. A narrow hole melted away with a sizzling noise into the evening air. “I’m sorry about your drum solo, Tuscan. If you would, please?”

Tuscan bellowed a feral squeal and rammed through the wall, Hexpoint following them out. He was amused to see the barkeep and city guards standing in that alleyway. Apparently there was a door further down the wall.

“There! The minstrels! They started all this!”

Soon, a cramped cage on wheels rolled away towards the inner city flanked by a dozen scowling guards. The deer, fox, dillo, and warthog stood silently in the street with their hands tied behind their backs. When the cart and guards disappeared into another street, the deer spoke.

“We should run.”

“Great illusion, Hexpoint!” exclaimed Katmir, rolling onto his back to untie his bonds with his teeth.

Tuscan flexed his muscles and broke free of the ropes, getting his bearings. “Our inn is this way, my furiends.”

Connie turned her back towards Katmir. “Quick! Untie me!” she said, to which he replied by fiddling with her corset. “They’ll arrest us, you horny fuck! Ha!” Katmir freed her with a flick of his fingers and slapped her butt. She grabbed his ear and ran after Tuscan. Above them, powerful leathery wings beat from Hexpoint’s back.

“I shall meet you there!” he said, soaring above the stucco rooftops and lazy palms in the desert evening sky.

Hexpoint needed to arrive at the inn before them anyway. Sneaking in through the second story window was no easy feat though, what with his antlers and daemon wings. He used Connie’s scribe’s kit to leave them a note. The blue deer buckled his sword, sheathed a short spear into his long shield, and shuffled out of the window with a potted yellow flower bud.

“Nnngh! Fecking! Window! Come! On! Dammit!” Hexpoint fell out of the window antlers first, gliding and trotting into the shadows just as his friends arrived across the street. He didn’t want to leave them - he had to. The oracles knew. The stars were converging in an ancient pattern. The New Age was in its twilight, and he would be damned if he did not race into the darkness before it. Hexpoint smirked, his daemon eyes glowing red in the dark alleyway.

Yeah, he would be damned.

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN THE CHENBAO CONFEDERATION OF TRIBES. CAPITAL CITY OF RU LUONG

Absolute power is almost never enough. For all men seek it, and then in turn destroy themselves with it. For it makes men gorge themselves with it. Till they have sucked their life away with it. Though when one who knows how to bend it to their will grabs it..... is someone to be feared for all time.

The Book of Yournthar, Chapter 12, Verse 56-57.

Liu Lu sat high up on her throne. Looking down at her advisers, who were now groveling at her feet. Smiling she looked at them, as they bickered. She loved attention, and all she had been getting for the past few months was attention.

My lady currently we are small and weak. We must strike the other nations before we are cut down.

My Lady do not listen to this moron at my side. He does not understand. We must send out envoys. To make peace with the other nations.

As the two bickered and fought. She eventually had enough amusement.

"Now both of you, listen. Currently both your plans will be adopted. We must build up our military strength. You Martog... have more troops recruited into our fold. While you Lolin, go out and have diplomatic envoys sent to the Devas... let them know that we are on their side."

Then as her voice ringed through the halls. They scurried out of the room.

"For now at least....... I intend to rise above these troubling times soon. However first you need the branch of a tree to climb higher to the top. However I will need assistance, for now."

Then popping her claws out of her fingertips. She sharpened them grinning so delightfully. Then one of the servants entered the room.

My Lady, we have some more of the plant for you.

Picking it up it was wrapped in a type of fabric. Smiling she used a candle to light it. Then breathing in, she slowly exhaled with a big smile. Sitting on her throne.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Dragon Scream Moutians of southern Chenera :

Aline woke up and uncurled herself stretching her body, with a 45 foot wing span and 75 feet from nose to tail tip, she was a great sight for the last living dragon. She sighed as she lay back down in the sun,

“My life is boring I need some excitement and not just the regular occurrence of annoying villagers thinking I have treasure in my caves.”

She huffed loudly and then got a great idea, she launched into the sky and flew her way towards the nearest village she could see them scurrying off in fear of her shadow she roared loudly scaring them witless. then laughed to herself,

“That felt good.”

She turned towards the nearest city which happened to be Ventori which was only 200 miles from her mountain home she didn’t want to get shot down by their garrison so she landed in a clearing behind a copse of trees just out of their vision range and transformed into her anthro form. Looking down her silver scaled body she realized she was still naked.

“Well as comfortable as I am I’m sure it won’t be appreciated”

She chuckled and wove her fingers over her body creating magical dress that didn’t really leave much to the imagination. She walked from the copse towards the city gate

“Oi who goes there!?”

A Guard at the gate yelled down looking but when he saw Aline he sputtered, a bell jingled and the gate opened

“never mind miss your free to pass”

CafePress
FurAffinity

Last edited by Hoshiginiro on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemon Capital Jormungandr

A darkened city all the while, the streets had a tendency to have a sickening smell. The smell of blood. Any visitor of the city tended to avoid the main streets, for there prowled bloodthirsty daemons, ready to pounce on one another by even the slightest of looks. Most would rather take the dark alleyways, proving to be much safer than the wider roads. Yet, one Daemon walked proudly amongst all. Maximillian Strauss, a psychotic daemon even among his own kind, walked the streets in silence, both of his weapons across his back. Fellow Daemons only took a few steps of distance from this fox as he maintained his course, the very frame he carried seemingly oozing a murderous intent. His destination, a bar at the end of the street. An aged sign that seemed to creak with each pass of the wind read almost illegible letters, but their message was clear.

Tiger Bar

Maximillian's wings flapped every few seconds of so to stretch them, the darkening mood of Dragon wings moving about seeming fearful even along his own kind. Another daemon, this one a coyote of a mild build, slowly began exiting the bar, just as Maximillian began entering it, his large frame knocking down the other and unto the ground.

"Hey what the hell is your problem!?"

Just as a fight was about to begin, Maximillian only walked inside, angering the other daemon even further.

"I am talking to you, you fucking assho-"

With the daemon coyote on the floor, his words were caught halfway as Maximillian's large boot pressed down on his head and before it even reached down to the floor, a sickening crunch of bones, flesh and blood sounded out. It continued pressing down even after death, as if to desecrate the dead. Blood as black as the earth began seeping out into the concrete floors from an unseen wound.

"Oops, looks like I stepped in something."

A young voice, betraying of his actual age spoke out with a sickening tinge to it as he continued walking. The newly formed corpse of the daemon coyote twitched for a few more seconds before his body emitted a ghoulish groan and sputtered down in it's death throes. Every daemon soul in the room had an already angered expression, only to be replaced by fear in the matter of seconds, they're red eyes glaring down towards the single pair in the middle of the room, the ones of a Fox.

"Well? Anyone want to answer why am I getting the spotlight?"

Not a single daemon answered as they continued to watch him from afar. Blood had now begun to flow like a ghastly pool on the floor, staunched by the menacing boot that held it back. Finally, the daemonic fox moved foward with a smile, one unbefitting of his demeanor and the room's atmosphere. A single daemon tigress, lay sat down on the seat where he headed and before that daemon had the thought of leaving her chair, she was picked up and sent flying towards the coyote's corpse. A yelp and a sickening thud followed as she scrambled to her feet and attempted to run off, but Maximillian was far too evil to let such a feat happen. The Yami Bow that was on his arm was quickly pulled out in a nearly impossible show of speed and a poison arrow was just as quickly poised for shooting.

"Ahh, but where's the fun in this hunt?"

The bow string rang out and a loud scream of pain rang out, before her body fell as well to the floor. The arrow being made of poison was overkill, for it itself had pierced her behind the head, making death nearly instantaneous. How did she manage to scream out was anyone's guess. Maximillian then took the chair the daemon tigress once held and sat in it himself, a bartender quickly shuffling to get a drink.

"Barkeep, everclear, pronto unless you want to end up like them."

The barkeep, who wasn't daemon, but rather a large rhyno quickly went to action, filling a small cup of ebony with the liquid and passing it over.

"Ahh.....finally someone with some sense of servitude."
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
furrynerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the continent of Wessera, in the Mountains of Eecyhe, there is a village called Arcea. There, young Andrew the 15th was practicing in the woods. The brown wolf practiced everything he knew... his music, his magic, and his blade attacks. Andrew liked to test his skill by cutting a tree down with it in one strike, which he did twice. he then cut it into pieces so he could heat his house for the upcoming months . When he was done he patiently sharpened his strong blade for awhile. Andrew then tended to Twilight, his feral pet wolf who has helped him in magical ways since he was a cub. Twilight saved him from alot of dangerous situations. They treated each other as equals.

Satisfied with his practice, he stepped to the edge of his favorite training area and looked down towards the small town of Lavender. Andrew decided to see what new things were happenning there. He elt twilight follow him to town.

As he walked into town, he was greeted by people he knew, and it was a good feeling. But he wondered why it felt like something important was going to happen in town. Something was pulling him to a certain event. That's when Andrew met with a group of Rovers.

"Good morning, gentlemen. So what new thing will you teach me today?", asked Andrew.

A female tiger with a bag of scrolls smiled and shook his hand. "Ah, yes Andrew. You Will learn some theology and music. And you will learn from the best."

Andrew made sure to learn many skills that could help people. That, he knew, was his destiny. to be the best in his teaching to people.

This seems like its i nmy words kinda. hoshi helped me before so its ok.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

village of talos southeast of the empire of lunar

hundres of year's ago was a small beautiful village by the name of talos that reside's in the far southeast part of the empire of lunar.

the village was suround by a large oak forest and a small stream witch had the most clearist of water imaginable and many diffrent kind's of strange and exoitc fish now the village it's self was like out of a fairy tale book.

all the house where small wooden house's with hay patched roof and they where beautiful the people that lived in the small village wernt rich or poor they where just normal happy hard working farmer's fishermen or any other normal hardworking friendly people.

that was untill the day those cursed daemon's destroyed this village and slauted every last citens in bloody gory way's witch are now indecrible the poor villager's had no change to survive the blazeing fire's or the weapon's of the daemon's that attacked without warning.

after the exitmantion of the villager's the daemon's took control of the village and filled it with the thing's they like like pub's sparing area's and brothel's the daemon's them self where just a bunch of cold and heartless muder's.

for over eight hunderd year's the daemon's controld this village that was untill a bunch of powerful and wise rouge's know as the rover's learnt about this and made it ther sworn duty to take back this once beautiful land for fifty year's the rover's and daemon's viosoly fought one another untill finally the rover's manged to storm the vilage and kill most of the daemon's the remaing suviors of the daemon's fled.

now with the village under there control the rover's decide to turn the village back into it's once beautiful state so for over hunderd year's the rover's vailenty and diglaty worked to see the village back in it's former state and fought of any potinel raider's.

but soon the old rover's who fought to gain control of this village grow old and ther children took over to look after this village ow the forest is back and more beautiful and triveing then ever the stream witch had become pollated is now back to it's origal clean and self.

and now it's are duty to fight and protcet this land finshed of a king cheetah who had been talking to a small group of rover children

"but sir how did yo.........." said a small black rabbit but he hent quite as the king cheetah put his hand up

"that's enoth for today student's you are dismissed" the noise of chairs scraping againt a wooden floor and the laughter of witch only children could be heard as a bunch of kid's walked out the traing room.

the king cheetah softly smiled and turned around to see a small artic fox girl standing near him.

"thank you draco odain sir for being are subite teacher" she smiled in a cute way witch made the king cheetah be happy he took the day of from work to teach them.

"ya very welcome angle now go on ya way shcool is finshed" draco smiled as she ran off smileing then he turned to face the building window and siged happily as he looked at the beauitful land know as talos.

"we will keep fighting to protect this land huh?" draco turned to his bag and walked over to it and opened the bag and pulled out a black and red evil looking sword witch as soon as it was free strached out it's linkable body and curled around draco's over eight foot body.

"yes i know tommor we will be leaveing this village and finding those other two cursed blade's just like you i just hope we can so we can end this dam fighting once and for all"

draco then pulled on the sword and it relinked to gether then looking out the window draco heard a strnge noise it was kinda like a bark and meow mixed to gether and he could see the children playing with his faitful and loyal pet cheetah/huscky mixed hybri.

"to know im leaving tommor saddness me but to know that if i collet all three of the cursed blades i could save this world because that is my destinty"

draco said closeing his eye's and listening to the children playing.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vailen woke up before the sun rose and packed up his things. He left the Inn and headed into the city. Instead of going through the main entrance Vailen knew of a few secret passages that he used to escape from the city eight years ago. After finding the entrance near the south wall he quickly followed the tunnel and was soon walking the streets of the Capital.

‘Ah Leneara, jewel of the Empire. You know I do miss the place. To bad I can’t stay longer.’

He was soon near the palace and quickly found another secret entrance. Minuets later he was in the Palace. He stayed hidden within the secret passage, only leaving to scrounge up some food or to relieve himself. Soon the day had arrived.

In the Temple of the Moon, Crystal was walking down the isle, all around her was friends, family, nobility and the Priestesses. She was wearing a flowing robe with a thin hood. The High Priestess presided over the induction. After an hour of talking and praying Crystal was now a Priestess of the Moon. She turned to the crowed and was caught off guard when she looked in the back and saw someone she didn’t expect.

Vailen smiled and put a finger to his lips indicating for her to be quiet. She smiled and bowed to the crowed and said her first prayer. Everyone, including Vailen, bowed down and prayed with her.

That night Crystal was leaning over her bedroom balcony, her things packed. She would be traveling to the county of Foressa soon. It was near the eastern border. She was going to be taking over the small temple for a short time. Though she could have gone anywhere else, Foressa had no Priestesses and she decided to aid the people there.

There came a sudden knock at the door.

“Yes, you can come in.”

The door opened and closed and when she turned around there was Vailen standing there with a huge smile on his face. With a cry of delight and tears of joy she rushed over and embraced her twin brother.

“Oh Vailen, I didn’t think you would come.”

“What? And miss my sister become a Priestess. Please, what kind of brother would I be if I didn’t come to participate in this wonderful day.”

Crystal wiped her eyes and smiled.

“So, are you going to stay then?”

Vailen shook his head.

“I’m a Rover now sister, I can’t stay. I’ll come back one day but not just yet.”

She looked at him, eyes wide with wander.

“Then... you know what...”

“Don’t ask me sister, I can’t tell you. I want to, but I can’t. The risk is to great.”

She nodded and they both sat down.

“So, where will you go?”

Vailen smiled.

“Wherever the road takes me. Thats the thing about being a Rover. As long as there is a road to travel we can go anywhere. *Sigh* I wish I can stay longer but I’m not going to risk anyone finding out I’m here. Please give father a message from me. Tell him that I love him and I’ll always will. Tell the same to the rest of the family.”

Crystal smiled and hugged her bother, tears flowing down her face.

“I will! I love you Lone Wolf!”

“I love you, Star Eyes!”

A few hours later Vailen was looking back at the city. He sighed as he sat down on the river barge. It wouldn’t be long till they reached the other end of the river crossing. From there... well he’ll see where the road will lead him.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Emperor stood over his hushed people. His modest stature took nothing away from his presence among the nation. His graying hair, nothing from his iron-fisted rule. He rarely ever stepped onto the balcony, and addressed his people in such a way. Normally word would come from closed meetings, through his second hands, down to the various governors, making its way to the city forums. This was different. Everyone in the crowd understood this.

The Emperor's voice boomed into the ears of his people, many hearing it for the first time. "My followers, my soldiers, my people. This is a day..like no other."

Casidian had only heard the Emperor's voice once before, when he was little. He remembers being struck in awe, admiring what presence and power such a man had.

"We have struck a mighty blow to our enemies, one that will be felt by their so-called gods themselves."

The battle had been one Casidian never would have expected. The 8th Legion, stationed 5 miles to the north, had been on the receiving end of a Dell night-ambush. The tattered 8th ran past Casidian's 17th Legion, not even stopping to inform them of the oncoming attack. As men started to emerge from their tents, investigating the broken retreat, a low roar began to sound. The sound got louder, and louder, and louder, and Casidian scrambled to get his troops ready. A Dell force, out-numbering the 17th 6-1, emerged over a hill to the north, and charged straight at the camped Legion.

In the spur of the moment, Casidian had no clue of the Dells' plan, but the mighty force was making a dire attempt to take the city of Ghadia, Pennyork's main port and supplier of armor and weaponry. Casidian's Legion was the last defense, and had Ghadia fell, Pennyork would have suffered an incredible blow to its war effort.

Casidian called out for his men to assemble. Quickly, like they had been drilled mindlessly, shoulder to shoulder, shield to shield, the men of the 17th formed what they simply called "The Wall." The forces of Dell roared, and slammed into The Wall at a full sprint. The men of the 17th barely moved, and the Dell front line fell to the ground. In the confusion of the failed charge, Casidian's men broke their wall and charged into the enemy. It was like a supernatural force took over the bodies of the men. They fought savagely as what looked like a never ending sea of Dell troops flooded in. The 17th cut through like a buzz saw. What were actually only singular soldiers fought as one body. The Dell forces broke. The Legion followed closely behind, hacking down those who straggled. As the forces of Dell disappeared over the hill, Casidian took his troops back to camp.

By then, the 8th had then reassembled, and their Commanding Officer, a close childhood friend of Casidian, shamefully offered to take the 17th's place, in exchange their cowardice would not be divulged.

Now the victorious soldiers kneeled before their king, awaiting anxiously as to what he had to say.

"Men, oh valiant men of my 17th Legion, you have indeed saved a war, money, and lives."

"The Kingdom of Dells with think twice before ever stepping foot in our territory again. This is a day of celebration. Enjoy your families, your wives, your women, for this war has only just begun."

The Emperor turned and disappeared within his palace.

The men of the 17th let out a booming "OOOH-AH" that shook the ground beneath their feet. The people of Erst flooded them, and Casidian looked up to the sky, mouthed "Thank you" and joined his troops.

Last edited by xAlucardx on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-deleted-

Last edited by Silvador on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=Continent of Aordaf, City of Maktub=

A blue deer crossed the midnight desert plain on a feral racing camel. on one side, were HexPoint's weapons and satchel, and on the other was a bag holding his large potted yellow flower. It only cost him a spell skull, and it was good. The gypsy lizard he met wanted a small illusion of a veil dancer to move about for amusement, and the daemon just needed to move fast. It was a good trade, and HexPoint was already upon the gates of Maktub, the so-called City of Destiny. It was where a religious zealot and his followers set up their tents to await the end of the world many, many years ago. Thirty years ago, one of his wives skewered the prophet with his own spear and took over, turning the nunnery into sex witches and the priesthood into tantric devices. The conversion was surprisingly easy, but to this day they keep a strict set of doctrine and other rules of behavior. It was still said about Maktub that once you go in, you never go back. HexPoint rolled his eyes at the city guard along the walls and the ones running up to him wearing pink tabards with the oval symbol of their sex-goddess' vagina.

"Halt! Halt! State your business here on the sacred soil of Maktub!", commanded the guards.

"I am a wizard merely seeking shelter from the mortal sands this evening."

"How can a wizard in this age not know the consequences of entering Maktub? To enter her gates is to enter into an everlasting agreement with the goddess Yonia herself! Praise Yonia!"

The other three guards repeated the praise, still holding their phallic spears at the ready. HexPoint wasn't going to convert to anything other than what he believed in, and he also wasn't in dire need of a bed in a box bigger than his body just yet. He needed a furry sacrifice within the hour. And so, he toyed with words to gain entrance.

"Yes, I have heard the tales and rumors about Maktub and the goddess Yonia - Yonia the Wellspring of Life - Yonia the Engulfing Embrace! And as I said, I merely seek shelter from the sands this evening, for tomorrow I seek to rise for her, and worship at her perfumed feet. This, that I may no more be a mere mortal, but one of her own."

The guards looked at each other briefly, and HexPoint turned to the dingo guard with the longer pink ribbon for a belt. "You must pass through many trials to become worthy of being a Lover of Yonia, wizard. And you will add your magic to her own when you come inside her gates. We will watch you well after you have entered."

"As you will, good fur. I am at your mercy." he said, his thirst for blood increasing. He was led to a long edifice built near the gate just for newcomers, where his racing camel was taken to a stable and he was not charged for his room. HexPoint was allowed to keep all of his possesions with him as well, the guards confident in their laws. Leaving the room, he noted that the guards were not as watchful here as in other places. He thought, "Their habit of accepting new pelt into their bordello has weakened thier fighting spirit. They are lovers in deed. It so pains me to make my first blood sacrifice of a local whore, but time is running out."

Walking through town with his shield and plant in hand, HexPoint kept his wings folded beneath his red cloak and the single claws at their apex held together beneath his chin. This was as inconspicuous as a daemon could get, except that the red glow of his eyes was prevalent in the evening. Not that it was a secret in other countries that daemons had taken over Aordaf in its entirety, but that his motives were not the ones he was taught when he awoke as a daemon. He noted the guards changing shifts and how casually they held their specially crafted spears. HexPoint snorted, recalling the hard lessons he learned from the Warrior-Champion daemon Peleg who conquered Aordaf. His plans to continue on his own sacred ride would not be interrupted.

He had just crossed two small and relatively quiet streets when a female whispered to him from beneath the light of a pink candle. She was an incredibly beautiful porcine in a pink criss-crossed harem girl's dress. It looked like it could slip off at any moment to reveal even more of her tempting tan fur. "Come to me, buck! I have such sights to show you."

His voice and eyes took a deeper timbre at the slaughter to come. "Yes, you will show me who you are on the inside..." he said, walking up to her.

She giggled, "I want to show you how pink it is on the inside, new... comer."

He set his flower pot down, not missing a step as he watched her back up into a small nook between buildings. He walked her up against the wall, their breathing getting deeper. He reached over and snuffed out her candle with his fingers, saying "I will sheathe my... sword inside you, and you will... cover me in your salty juice."

The piggy giggled again. "That's the idea, bucko."

He leaned in so close he breathed her exhale. "You dare mock me at this dire hour?"

The point of a blade was now at the back of his neck. "Yes, you fool...", exclaimed a male voice from behind. "... and you are under arrest for illegaly soliciting sexual favors in the holy city of Maktub!"

"Surely you jest, sir?" HexPoint was perturbed to no end at his predicament, more so when the girl unbuckled his belt with his sword, purse, and small skulls. The man, a young gecko who wore pink but not the tabard and spear of the city guard, took his Zhulu shield and flower pot while he backed away. The two then ran off with his possessions. The blue deer sighed. "Rack-jacked by a delinquent. The world is truly coming to an end. I have no time for this... GUARDS!"

HexPoint thanked the stars that not only did the city guard come to his aid, but that they also found the two thieves in another nook not too far from the scene of the crime. They had been paralyzed by the excretion of HexPoint's flytrap flower while examining their loot. Only two of the guard recognized it as a war pet, specially bred for gladiatorial combat by the daemon in Aordaf. The effects would wear off soon, and the two would answer to the law when able to move the next day, if strong enough. The blue deer asked for at least one of the guard to escort him back to his room. That would be his final call of duty, when HexPoint drove his coral sword into the rat guard, bleeding him into a leather skin and feeding some to his pet plant. The leaves of it shook and rustled as it drank, and it seemed to get a little bigger when it was done.

HexPoint wiped his face with the coagulating liquid. "There! My earth-kill is made. We will sleep in the wild as we should, Snappy."

"ZzzSNAP!" replied the potted carnivore.

Stuffing the bedsheets into his satchel, HexPoint sheathed his sword, slipped on his shield, and carried his pet aloft - flying away into the cold desert night.

Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemon Capital, Jormungadr. Within Tiger Bar

Minutes later, the stagnant smell of death seemed to creep out into the streets like a miasma that only wafted out in search of it's next victim. With no doors and a large set of Dragon wings keeping the bar itself hidden, no one could tell what was inside, for what happened was a massacre itself. Minutes earlier, the man known as Maximillian Strauss was drinking a shot of everclear and the next, a poor daemon ocelot stretched his wings which knocked the drink out of his hand.

"You....knocked my drink."
"W-w-wha!? I-I'm so sorry!!"
"Sorry doesn't cut it in this town."

Before the male, probably new to the daemon scene could react, a powerful fist had literally 'blown' across his skull in disgusting spatter. And that was the beginning. Other daemons attempted to leave the bar, something that seemingly angered Strauss. Minutes later, this is what remains, a gory scene that once held a bit of calm to this demonic city. Guards slowly began walking in the direction of the bar as the smell of blood permeated all around and their senses being augmented due to marvelous training, they could smell it miles away. Strauss's large frame continued walking away as the large unit of supposed daemon 'guardsmen' entered inside the bar. The scyhe wounds, cuts and arrows that seemingly filled the small area all pointed to Maximillian Strauss, who also reeked of blood. Nevertheless, they did nothing against him. It wasn't any law that they held, nor respect for him. If anything, the reason they held back was fear. Pure fear. By now, he was gone.

Skies above Foressa

Information procured via painfull methods stated one thing. In Foressa, something of value was always about. This time, it was that there was a Jewel of Holy properties that was told to supposedly heal the sick in the hands of a Lunar Priestess. Of course, it was naught more than unconfirmed rumors and yet, Strauss was the one who was itching to confirm them. If anything, he was actually looking for the incentive to go wreak more havoc on innocent civilians and leave a trail of bloodshed behind. The scythe basked on the moonlight glare, the unholy aura it radiated alone seemingly deadly. His shadow in the night sky served to further incite fear in the hearts of those down below.

He had been flying for 3 days straight to reach the small town of Foressa. Anyone would be impressed by this amazing show of stamina, but his hurry was more to his urge to kill, rather than his urge to steal. In silence, his wings slowly let him descend into a glide in a set of neighboring plains. Just a few yards away, was a small shack. Probably of some hermit who preferred to live out of the way of town. In silence, a large boot plainly kicked down the wooden door and inside, found that the shack had been furnished to allow accomodations for one man. His instincts were down on the spot. Vegetables in a shelf, perishables in a cupboard, books and weapons in shelves and a few chairs and beds on the side. Sleeping wasn't one of Strauss's favorite things to do, so he took a rocking chair that was nearest to him and sat on it, kicking up his feet on the bed to keep himself from rocking and maintained himself there for the next couple of hours, unmoving. Almost like some demonic statue in and of itself.

In the early rays of dawn, a warthog of large stature was seen dragging a large body of a doe on his shoulder. her limbs tied up and her skin tanned, it seemed like the warthog was a hunter. Apparently, he had spent a long while hunting, for he had gone on and out of his way to hunt a single doe and nothing more. Nevertheless, it was clean kill. His home being the small out of the way shack in the plains, the man decided to take a shortcut through the woods. A sensation of peace and solitude welled in the pit of his mind, for to him, this was naught but another quiet night. He didn't expect visitors of any kind....

Just as the plains were in view along with his shack, the damage done to it was quite apparent, for the door had been kicked down. As he rushed inside, the sight of the daemon visitor only made him stutter in fear, making his hunt falling down of his shoulder and making the large, bone mouthed man pull back. His weapon of choice was a bow and even though he held it in hand, the sight of dragon wings had him paralyzed in fear.

"W-who are you!?"
"Oh....just your worst nightmare."

The night sky rang out with the most painfull of deathly wails.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
furrynerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has learned all he needs in a week. he meditated most of the time so that how he learned. By learning from the female cat named Aeyissi. She taught him his music,theology and attacks. the music he learned was how to write music and to play better on his guitar.
He did best at theology. It helped him to eventually learn to control all his balance.because he learned a buddhist and christian idea. but the buddhist helped him to learn quickly because if he didnt meditate like he learned it would have taken him longer. He was was doing a handstand which also helped him think. people walked to him because people lerned he was the new best in wesera.He then rested in a meditated state. then he spoke after he meditated. he had an idea. That he wrote down in a book he had. It was called andrews thoughts all his thoughts were actual theologic and not stupid. But he was still like himself just smarter.

He leaves from this town as he helped to go to ther towns. that he sees peopel he knows. he sits beside one building and sees someone familiear(ok one thing i jsut want someone in this to walk up to him and ask him a question).

The hero andrew the XIV seemed people slowly walked to him. He saw that one person he sensed he needed to teach. Now he learned that in his week he was just learning. He made to were he could help anyone he needed to help. He helped with hi new teachings to anyone that walked and asked him questions.

"Well how you been"? "Havent seen you in abit" "Ask me anything"

he sees the familiar face ask him questions he could tell. And he saw he could teach this person. He wonders where exactly he is. But he will learn eventually.

(ok a link to my fa page)

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furrynerd2/

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

village of talos southwest of the empire of lunar

the night there had been a big party as everyone had been celbrating the day draco departed from the village to carry out his destiny there had been a band playing and a huge buffay.

over where the river was had been a load of beautiful and amazing feline dancer's witch where now resting at the inn but while all this had been happinf draco had gone into the forset with a beauitful blue vixen by the name of jenny oaker.

"so jeeny why did ya drag me out here alone for im surpose to be...." without saying a word jenny had made draco go silent as she moved closer to him and took his hand.

looking into her beautiful ice blue eye's she didnt have to say anything as the two moved closer and there lip's meet in a soft loveing kiss

the next morning draco had gotten up early to pack his weapons scroll's food and all the estenial gear he needed.

then sitting on the bed he poked awake his faitful and loyal pet demon "come on boy today's the day are destinty come's to reality let's get some breakfast".

walking down staris loads of commtion could be heard outside and draco just smiled and walked to his cupbords and took out some injerdnt's to make pancakes.

lighting the stove draco then picked up his bag and pulled out the crused sword know as lucifer

suddnly the sword curled around draco and talked to him in his mind "yes today we leave and find the other two"

the sword then conted back to gether and pulsed powerfully in his hand "i know i know ya want to find them as much as i do but we have no leads yet so calm down ok"

the sword pulsed again the relinked it's body and was retuned to the bag draco then sighed and walked back towards the stove and cooked his pancakes and fetched some meat for demon.

after eating he washed up his mess and went back up stairs and siged again "ok demon lets gear up"

walking to his wardrobe draco pulled out his brand new armor he recived as a gift last night "wow this stuff is amazing it has meatal built into it yet it's so light".

draco was amzesd at the quialty of it and he slowly started attaching all the pices to his body and siged happily.

after setting him self up he walked up to demon with his armor "ok boy sit still and relax"

demon obeyed draco and got his armor put on him before he made his strnge bark meow noise and went down stairs as there was a knock on the door.

"huh? who's that im not surpose to leaving to sun down" draco ponerd and walked down stairs and opened the door to have jenny run into his arm's.

"jenny what's wrong why are ya hear huh? what's this" jenny looked at draco smileing before handing him a wooden box.

"it's a gift silly i tought you might like it" she smiled at him while bounceing up and down waiting for him to open it.

opening the box draco gasped as he saw the most beauitful ocrina in his life but it lokked strnage normaly they where wooden and painted but this one strgly glowed a blue color and felr nothing like wood "jenny this is beauitful how did yo....."

jenny placed one of her slender finger's againt his lip's and took his hand "i haveone more gift for you follow me" she smiled before leading him up stairs to his bedroom.

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five days after Vailen left, two days after Crystal left...

Emperor Orden looked at the representatives of the Roaron Trackers Guild, one a Tiger from the Chenbao Confederation of Tribes and a Hyena from Aordaf, with disgust. Though he was happy that his son still loved him and the rest of the family the fact that Vailen was here under his very nose was just incredible.

“Three days he was here and he now has a five day head start. I hired your Guild to find my son and bring him back to me alive and unspoiled and what do I have... *SLAM* EIGHT YEARS OF NOTHING!!! You said your guild is the best in the world and yet you can’t find one young wolf. By all that is Holy he was right here, HERE, and where were you? NOWHERE!!! *Sigh* Of course I’ve should have kept a better watch incase he came back. I should have known that he would never miss his twin sister become a Priestess. Yet, you lot have done little better, worse even. So I’m going to tell you this right now. I’m giving you till the end of the year to find and bring back my son and if he is not back here I am canceling the contract and going with someone else. Do I make myself clear?”

The trackers nodded and after a few more choice words they left.

The Hyena turned to his partner.

“So, Jiang, what shall we do?”

The Tiger shook his head and sighed.

“We do what we can my friend. The Emperor is paying a lot of money for his son to be found and we’ve done everything in our power to do just that. Yet, his son is very elusive. We must send word to the Guild to quadruple our efforts, Abrafo. There is a lot of money to be made from this and we would be fools to not complete this task. Also, this is a matter of pride to the guild. It would look bad for us if we couldn’t find and bring back one young pup.”

Abrafo nodded and the two left the palace and quickly sent word. However, they were not the only ones to know about Vailen’s disappearance and word quickly spread about a massive reward for the safe return of the young prince.

A young fox spy in service of Pennyork had learned all he needed after listening to Jiang and Abrafo and took out a crystal and sent a report to his superiors back in Erst. At the same time a Chenbao spy had also sent word about Vailen. Other spies from other nations had also heard of the young princes return and escape and sent word to their respective governments. The young Prince of Lunar would make either a very valuable ally or hostage to the right Ruler.

***********************************************************************************************

Riding atop a Frost Wolf, Crystal was greatly enjoying herself. In a few hours she would be in sight of Foressa. The trip would have taken longer if she didn’t take the Roc. It was nice to have tamed of the giant eagles, it allowed for quicker travel. Sadly Foressa didn’t have a place for the Roc to land so she landed at the nearest fort and rode the rest of the way. Thankfully her father had sent her Frost Wolf ahead to meet her. She couldn’t help but smile at the thought of being the towns Priestess.

“Hehehe I see you’re very excited my lady.”

She turned and nodded at one of ten guards that were escorting her to Foressa.

“Very much so Captain Forn. I hope I can be a great service to Foressa.”

“I’m sure you will be my lady.”

Forn, an Arctic Fox, looked back at the escort. Nine guards, all riding Frost Wolves, each armed with a lance and sabers. Only a fool would dare chalenge Frost Wolf Riders. The Empire of Lunar was the only nation to ride these great creatures. Though other nations rode different animals, feral horses, Sabers and Lizards just to name a few. Yet, unlike other mounts, Frost Wolves were not tamed. To ride a Frost Wolf you must become one with them. Be a part of the pack and gain their respect. Once that is done then they’ll allow you to ride them.

Forn just smiled at his pack.

‘Unless you had a death wish, no one would dare attack us,’ he thought.

***********************************************************************************************
On an island between Aordaf and Chenera two young pup, a wolf and a jackal, were walking though a forest talking about a great campaign that their king was planning. They were excited at the thought of going forth and fighting alongside Daemons. They soon came to a cave and were about to go back home when one of the boys took a good long look at the cave.

“Hmm, Chener, this doesn’t look like a natural cave.”

The wolf looked at his friend and the the cave.

“You know... I think you’re right Denkin.”

Chener’s hands quickly glowed and the two went into the cave. It soon became aparent that the cave was not a cave at all but one of many ancient structures that was built during the Forgotten Age.

The two were a little excited. Only the Rovers knew what happened during the Forgotten Age and they hoped that they could find something that might shed some light on what happened. Descending quickly they came across one blocked hall after another. The rooms were all but empty and what little there was wasn’t even worth picking up. They soon came into a massive room where strange broken vats where all around. At first they didn’t see anything of interest till Denkin spotted one vat that wasn’t broken.

“Lets check it out,” said Denkin.

The two looked at the vat for a few minutes. They saw a strange table with funny looking knobs and buttons. Ignoring the table Denkin climbed up on top and using his strength and his short sword was able to pry open the lid. What was inside was a think tar. Denkin looked at his friend and just shrugged. Suddenly a massive clawed hand reached up and grabbed Denkin and forced him into the vat. Chener called to his friend and was about ready to help him when something leapt from the vat.

A split second later Chener was running. Not even looking back he headed towards the exit. He just about made it before he was dragged back into the darkness.

Two hours later two figures walked out of the cave. Their bodies disfigured with blades embedded into their arms. Denkin and Chener began to walk back towards their home village, their eye as black a tar.
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erst quickly went back to its normal, busy way. The streets were crowded with those walking back to their homes and workplaces. Casidian shook the hands of his command, and any soldiers who came to thank him before being dragged off by their women. He had some time before he would have to report to the capitol to be briefed for his next assignment, so Casidian decided to go home. In a quick search of the crowd, Casidian located his younger brother Desca trying to impress a few local women.

Typical, he thought.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!"
Desca yelled, being dragged away by his arm.

"Those girls are married. You would have been killed had their husbands seen." Casidian said.

"What? But!...ughh."

Casidian shook his head and smiled, "Come on, we should go home anyway."

The entire walk, not once did Desca close his mouth. He talked about the Dell, and how little a fight they put up. He told all of his stories about the fight, half of which Casidian knew were probably made up. To Casidian's relief, they reached the house of their uncle, Cyrus, who had taken care of them since the death of their parents. Upon entering the home, they were quickly met by their sister Anastasia, who hugged them both. Only having just turned 18, Anastasia had grown seemingly right in front of Casidian's eyes, who cared for her like a father. Her eyes lit up at the sight of her brothers.

"I'm so glad you two are okay!" Ana said loudly.

"Of course we are, we ARE the 17th after all." Desca said proudly.

Casidian playfully shoved Desca, and said plainly, "Of course we are" with a comforting smile. Anastasia hugged him once again, and led them to the kitchen area, where they sat.

"So where is Uncle?" Casidian asked.

"He left for the capitol earlier, he should be back soon though. I hope you stay longer than last time." Ana replied.

"Well...I have to be briefed later today, but they should give me a few days."
Casidian answered.

Casidian and Desca shared a solemn face, as Anastasia pouted, "A few days? That's all?"

"Don't worry, we'll be able to-"

The door burst open, and the three turned, startled, to see their uncle Cyrus panting in the doorway.

"Oh Uncle, it's nice to-"

Cyrus interrupted him, and said, "No -pant- no, something's...something's..." He was completely out of breath, most likely from running, as he was not a particularly fit man at all.

"What is it??" Desca asked urgently.

Cyrus grabbed Casidian by his shoulder, and said, "The..the Emperor, he's -pant- he's been....just get -pant- get to the capitol, now." Cyrus managed to get out.

Casidian took a few seconds to comprehend, but then quickly gathered his things, kissed his sister on the cheek, and whispered, "I'll be back soon, I promise" before heading to the door.

"Let me come with you!" Desca exclaimed.

"No, take care of Ana, I'll be back." he said.

Casidian bolted out of the house, leaving the his siblings in awe, and headed for the center of town.

Last edited by xAlucardx on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-deleted-

Last edited by Silvador on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=Aordaf, the Mugabi Desert=

HexPoint wrapped a long strip of red cloth around the base of his antlers and covered his face with the rest. He had flown westward for two nights in a row, sleeping in a crude tent during the hot desert days. The blue deer's carnivorous plant Snappy wasn't faring well in the heat, either. There was a hot wind blowing, and it was not welcome.

HexPoint drove the bottom point of his Zhulu shield into the sand and placed his potted pet behind it. Kneeling close behind his shield, HexPoint covered Snappy with part of his cloak when the wind rushed by. It built up in strength in seconds.

The sandstorm buried the two almost instantly.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline walked through the streets of the city she noticed people avoiding her by moving to the opposite street and giving her dirty looks, she knew why her wings made them think she was a daemon. It was the main reason the dragons were down to just her the Devas and rovers also mistook her people for daemons during the fighting she only survived because she was the last born to a dying mother.

Seeing the nearest bar she walked inside, the dark room didn’t help her not look like a daemon the only thing that showed she wasn’t was the fact that her eyes were not glowing red. A lot of furs moved uneasily out of her way as she headed to the bar and sat down,

“what do you have to drink bartender?”

Her voice was so beautiful and bell like that many of the people that had thought she was daemon almost fainted, some of the men moved a little closer to get a better look at her

“well ma’am I have a few but my strongest drink is moonshine, and my not so strong drink is crystal kiss it kind of tastes like honey”

“I will have the Crystal Kiss I suppose I enjoy sweet things, what is the news of the realm I am just a weary dragon traveling”

”D...d…dragon? surely you jest ma’am you look like a daemon to me….besides there are no more dragons they died when the rovers knocked down the Daemons and Devas”

Aline laughed throwing her head back her laugh was so beautiful that some of the men sitting closest got ‘excited’ watching her and hearing

“Oh that is the biggest mistake most any one makes about a dragon which is why I’m the last of them….now if you please sir that drink”

Just as the bartender was handing Aline her drink the city guard pushed their way into the bar and moved all the furs away from Aline surrounding her

“Daemon we have been given orders from the high magistrate to being you to him to explain your presence in a Devas controlled city”

Aline stood up sighing turning around to face the guards

“as I was just telling the kind gentle men of this bar I am a dragon not a Daemon please look at my eyes and believe me”

CafePress
FurAffinity
furrynerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew the XV was still sitting down. While his pet wolf twilight was beside him. He felt like he could use twilight to get someone to entertain him or someone toy teach. so he ordered twilight to go to a person and let them follow him. What he found was a Wolf girl by the name of Jessie, she was different. He fell in love. She was a black Wolf with green eyes and long straight black hair. Different than what hes seen in town. He stood and said hi to her. he was in a town waiting for things to happen like this.

"Hello i fell like you followed my pet here"? "Well his names Twilight and I'm Andrew the XV" "So yo want to learn anything"?

She saw that he Had things around here that entertained her. A few books scattered,his guitar out of its case and over things located. Now what he saw with her was a guitar in her hand.

Jessie: "well can you give guitar lessons"
Andrew 15: "yes i can what do you need to know"
Jessie:"show me somethign"
Andrew 15th: "ok il ldo that" he started to paly his sngature blues guitar rift he wrote" "I can play that but whats your level"
Jessie: What you mean"
Andrew "oh i mean like have you jsut started do you know a bit"
Jessie"Oh im an apprentice"
andrew. " you can follow me and learn"
Jessie "sounds good" she walked over and sat beside him with her guitar and watched him.

They felt a bond happen today.

Ling/Lee:
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

village of talos southwest of the empire of luna

looking out his bedroom window for what would be the last time draco sighed and smiled apon seeing the beautiful forest that hide his home.

turning round he smiled again as a pure blue colourd fur stood infront of him holding him armour but she had a sad smile on her beautiful face.

"draco are you sure this is what you want to do?"

she said walking up to him and placeing one of her soft delicate hands on his naked muscular chest.

draco smiled from her touch and placed his huge but soft hand on her's "yes jenny this is my destiny to protect this world as a rover"

as jenny started attaching the armour to draco he sighed and looked at his bag before picking it up

"your takeing that foul evil sword with you arnt you draco" jenny said with tears now running down her face as she looked at the bag in his hands

draco sadly smiled and nodded before pulling lucifer out and strapping the cursed sword to his back he then took jenny's soft hands in his and kissed her.

jenny broke the kiss and wiped her eyes before takeing off her necklace and placeing it around his neck "draco please take my gardien he will protect you in this violent filled world"

draco looked at jenny and gave her a annoyed look knowing that this gardien of her's was a loud mouthed chain smokeing no manmerd asshole.

"jenny you know i hate this asshole he annoy's me big time"

jenny just laughed and took draco hand and lead him downstairs to where demon was waiting for them

looking at demon draco smiled and stroked him "it's time to start are destiny boy"

draco said as he walked outside to loud cheering.

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The night was cool and around a gypsy Vailen and a few other rovers were playing a song that they learned. Dating back long before the Forgotten Age and remembered at first only by the Rovers this song had become popular with all Rovers, gypsy’s, traveling merchants and other wanders.

Oh, roe, soon shall I see them, oh,
Hee-roe, see them, oh see them.
Oh, roe, soon shall I see them,
the mist covered mountains of home!

There shall I visit the place of my birth.
They’ll give me a welcome the warmest on earth.
so loving and kind, full of music and mirth,
the sweet sounding language of home.

There shall I gaze on the mountains again.
On the fields, and the hills, and the birds in the glen.
With people of courage beyond furry ken!
in the haunts of the deer I will roam.

Hail to the mountains with summits of blue!
To the glens with their meadow of sunshine and dew.
To the Women and the men ever constant and true,
Ever ready to welcome one home!

When they were done the gypsy’s all clapped and cheered. The leader walked up to them and thanked them for the song. The Rovers put away their instruments and sat around the campfire to keep warm and eat some super.

A young male Lynx turned to Vailen.

“So Vailen, I hear your father is still looking for you.”

“Heh, yeah he is. Though the trackers he’s sent out have never been able to catch me, not in eight years. Its actually fun outsmarting them.”

The other Rovers chuckled and continued to eat. As the night wore on everyone soon turned in for the night.

Vailen was sleeping under the stars. He looked up and wandered what his sister was up to.

‘I hope she’s doing alright. *Sigh* I really do like how my life has turned out but I do miss my family. Mother, Fathers and Siblings... Heh Goddess I love and miss them. I’ll be home again. Some day...’

He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

****************************************************************************************************

Jung stood up and looked at the message from the spy stationed in Lunar. He heard rumors about the young prince leaving but now that it was confirmed he decided to let her majesty know about him. He sent word to Liu Lu’s court informing her of his findings.

****************************************************************************************************

Jesten had read the report and was shocked.

‘So the royal prince is gone. This should be interesting,’ he thought.

He wrote a message and sent it to his superiors. Hoping that the emperor of Pennyork would know the best course of action.

She screamed and struggled as the two dragged her. She couldn’t figure out what was going on. Word had spread of some sort of attack on several villages. Several battalions were sent out to put a stop to it. Now her village was attacked by the soldiers that were part of the battalion. However, they’ve were changed into something else. Though their facial features and body structure were the same, their arms had been turned into weapons and their eyes had become black as tar.

Her village had killed a few but were soon overwhelmed. She stayed hidden for a bit but was soon found. Now she was being dragged to a cave for who knows what purpose. She screamed one last time before being dragged into the dark.

Late that night another village was attacked. She lifted her bloodied scythe arm up and cutting a warrior in half. Her purpose was clear now. With tar colored eyes she scanned for any more threats before moving on.

The creature looked down upon his work and smiled. Soon, very soon, he would finish with the island and continue with his function.
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casidian pushed his way through the streets, a flurry of "hey"'s and "watch it"'s following him. He reached the center of town, where only the square separated him from the capitol. Panting, he rushed through the main doors of the huge, white building the Empire of Pennyork seemingly used for just about everything. Inside, chaos filled the lobby, but it wasn't in the normal busy way. Something was horribly wrong.

"Casidian! Casidian!"

Casdian's head swiveled back and forth, looking for the origin of the voice in the sea of people. A young rabbit, dressed in the armor of a palace guard, ran forward.

"Casidian..they need you on the third floor, immediately!"

Casidian nodded his head, and ran for the stairwell. He panted as he ascended, wishing he had had time to take off his armor before he came. Reaching the landing to the third floor, where the emperors chamber was located, Casidian hung a left, and ran down a hallway that seemed to stretch forever.

At the end, Casidian was met by a familiar face, a childhood friend of Casidian's, who was now a high ranking official in charge of security in the palace. The young, muscle built tiger stood in front of two very large doors which would lead to the emperor's chamber.

-pant- -pant- "The emperor....is he..is he oka-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the tiger shook his head no.

"Does that mean..does that mean he's..."

The tiger nodded his head yes.

Casidian put his head in his hands, and turned to look out the window next to him. The people outside still had no clue, and were simply going about their day.

"But, but...how?"

"We don't know, we only stumbled upon him. We are investigating now, and are uncovering more information as we speak."

Casidian took a minute to think, and asked, "well, will they decide about the kingdom?"

The tiger quickly responded, "What will YOU do about the kingdom."

Casidian's eyes open up wide, "*gulp*....What?"

"The elder's don't waste time," the tiger said.

Last edited by xAlucardx on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-deleted-

Last edited by Silvador on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=The Mugabi Desert of Aordaf=

The nomad jackal named Tareef rode his feral camel eastward, his giant golden wheel spider balancing behind him. It was his war pet, and his best friend. He called him Al-Namib, and unlike normal desert wheel spiders this one was vastly larger and possessed a superior intelligence that earns it distinction among ferals, and abilities that equate it as a weapon of war. Aordafian war pets were the result of daemon chaos magic causing supernatural changes to the environment and fauna alike. Those with the nerve to tame and train one or more of these magic-born creatures gained a deadly, but loyal companion.

The ride through the desert had been so dreadfully uneventful that Tareef screamed at the top of his lungs when his camel gave with a jolt and almost threw him off his saddle. It took a bit to control his beast again, but he saw why he was startled. A spear moved in and out of the top of a dune before them, followed by a recognizable Zhulu shield and blue leathery wings.

"Gojirahu-Akbar! A daemon..!", exclaimed the nomad, patting his camel's neck. The spider crawled around his master and hopped to the sand, hissing and assuming a defensive posture. "Ready, Al-Namib..."

The blue daemon caribou sputtered sand from his snout and cursed in his gruttural native tongue, looking at the jackal with one squinting eye. "Really? That's how your honorable kill goes? With your war pet? Why do you not help me out of here first and we can do this correctly? My war pet is just beneath me."

"There are very few of your kind that are so kind as to not burn me with a spell at first glance. And because you have asked for help, I will give it, save my friend senses a threat."

HexPoint continued to dig himself out, eyeing the strangers. The jackal dismounted and grabbed a small shovel from a saddle, his knee-high spider crawling slowly beside him towards the daemon. "I am Tareef, a cobbler."

"I am HexPoint, a mage without a digging spell."

"Or a wind spell, I suppose."

"Mock me again, nomad, and I will place a magic missile -"

"Just an observation, daemon."

It didn't take long to free HexPoint's war pet Snappy, and for the daemon to draw the battlespace in the sand with his spear. Tareef knew that the will of the Gods brought them together, and that it was meant to be a final stand for either. Such is the law as understood in Aordaf. HexPoint went through the ritualistic motions as he was taught, even though he still had his own goals to accomplish. HexPoint placed his potted yellow flytrap Snappy within his side of the ring.

"The circle is complete! No two war pets shall cross paths without first crossing swords!", declared the daemon.

"Then let the battle begin! Liii-LILI-LI-LI-LI-LI-LI..!!", shouted the jackal, his war spider hissing and rearing up on its four hind legs. Snappy stood still in his clay pot, save for the rustling of his thick leafy stem. "Al-Namib... Wheel Attack!" commanded Tareef, and the spider jumped sideways, tucking its legs around in such a manner as to spin with incredible speed like a wheel and charge the plant.

Snappy simply tilted to his left when Al-Namib struck the pot and cracked it, bouncing up and backward to his side of the sandy ring.

HexPoint told his war pet, "Ready Bite, Snappy!" To which the plant reared it's bulbous yellow head back and began to ooze a honey colored liquid from it's toothy mouth. Al-Namib the spider charged again and again with its dizzying spinning wheel attack. The last one knocked Snappy's pot, and him, to the earth. Just as Snappy lift himself up by the bulb the spider farted webbing on him, slowing his progress but angering him.

"Just Thorn Claw out of there already, Snappy! And Bite him!"

"The Gods must be smiling upon me, daemon. The very thing that keeps your fiendish flower alive will be his undoing!" laughed Tareef.

"Zzz! Zzzz-SNAP!" cried Snappy, rolling around in the sand and causing the webbing to wrap tighter. Al-Namib pounced on him, and clicking its salivating jaws, bit into Snappy's stem to inject poison.

"Are you..? Are you serious? Snappy is a poisonous war pet! You just made his own bite attack stronger!"

"What? Oh, no! My memory eluded me!" Tareef watched in dismay as Snappy twisted in Al-Namib's grip and bit into his thorax. Snappy's paralytic fluid oozed onto the spider, but that was no danger to it. Al-Namib could not let go and bite no further, however Snappy's physiology was not so limited. The yellow flower clamped on harder and harder into the spider.

"How could you forget that snappers eat insects, you fool!"

"No! Al-Namib, Wheel Attack!"

"Bite him, Snappy!"

The spider, though in excruciating pain, obeyed his trusted trainer's order, assuming the spinning positon. But that caused him to stop biting Snappy, who was then able to have the leverage needed to straighten out his stem and crush the spider in his chitinous petal mouth. He then proceeded to eat Al-Namib.

Tareef was shocked at his own incredulity, his gaping jaw forcibly shut by HexPoint's hands. He used his wings to batter aside the jackal's fists, then he punched the air out of his diaphragm, knocking Tareef into the ground. Tareef wrestled for his life, but HexPoint proved stronger still, keeping his jaw shut with his left hand. With the other, HexPoint uncorked his waterskin and emptied it into the nomad's nostrils, eventually drowning him...

"My water-kill is made, Snappy! Snappy?" the daemon caribou turned and watched as his pet plant writhed in his pot in a circular manner. "Aww, are you doing the happy dance, Snappy? Good! Good..." he said, turning to the dead nomad and impaling his corpse with his coral sword.

"You fool nomad. It is I whom the Gods smile upon in the twilight, for I do not wait upon them like a rock. HexPoint creates his own destiny."

Having collected the jackal's blood, the daemon and his pet ride off into the desert on a stolen camel, undaunted in their dark journey through Aordaf.

Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shack in the outskirts of Foressa

The very wind spoke in bloodlust as the scent of rent flesh and bloodless organs spattered all over the wooden finish could be seen a mile away. And atop of it all stood a single figure as cold as ice. Maximillian Strauss, sporting his trademark scythe, stood with a large boot above the skull of what once was a proud Warthog hunter. His lifeblood continued to spiral down the aged steps, crimson red tainting the brown into the very core. Once again, boot plods followed.

"Bah, this is boring."

A single motion was all that was needed for the towering scythe of 6 feet to be slid across his back into an unseen holster. The very expression he wore was enough to make even the most bravest of men to flinch down as it was one of sheer bliss, unbefitting such a creature. His wings spread and with a gale to follow, his form took flight.

Several minutes had passed since his departure of the huntsmans shack. The scent of blood followed him, like a ghastly miasma. It trailed down into the roads below, when the sound of paws striking the paved dirt below struck his ears. Both of his ears flicked at this sound and caused Maximillian to smile.

"Ahh, a midnight snack! Just what I needed!"

His wings turned midflight and turned in direction of the underbrush, the beating sounds of Frost Wolves creating an almost rythmical sound. The air all around the riders suddenly changed, gleaming the stench of death that hung so heavy. The wind picked up at that exact moment and in an instant, the head of the lead rider of the pack, both the animal and the soldier's, were rolling across the ground. The mount and man both continued to ride foward for a few seconds, the ghost of the deceased seemingly beating on as they were unaware of their untimely deaths. Like a messenger of death, the shadow under the moonlight of Maximillian flied over the very heads of the other riders, landing just 50 fet away from them and sporting a dangerous looking Yami Bow, a red glowing arrow poised for launching.

"C'mon, amuse me!"
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the outskirts of wessaria in the woods
andrew and jane where getting to know eachother. she liked how he was smart. while he enjoyed her beauty,interest in music and her intelligence also.but they were going steady. they enjoyed music together. they planned to leave in a few days to wessaria tp learn together from the rovers. he explained to her what they have taught him. he rtold her thats why hes so smart. because of the theology and music

andrew : "well its been nice to learn from eachother" "it wil lbe entertaining for us to learn from them"
jane "yes sounds good" "i love how your taking me to your "family".
andrew "They taught me everything"

they leave on a tuesday. they bought a horse and wagon..twilght was sleeping on the way while they left. he woke up ion the night. they were going slowly.so he told twilght to find food and some people. twilght found some people around there that were grouped with a affilation the rovers. but this was a messanger that passed a note to them.

the note said

"andrew the XV. we need to teach you soon. you need to learn the history of you family. andrew the first had a plan. that is sent from the past. that helped yo uto knwo how to fight and learn. but it needs to be evaluated how he did and you need to link him to you. by meditating and linking to the past. we wil lteach you how. then yo uneed to move quickly to people around to help them."

Ling/Lee:
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vailen yawned as he sat up. It was still late and he needed to relieve himself. He stood up and headed into the woods. Once finished he was heading back to his sleeping mat when he heard a noise. He slowly headed towards the direction and saw a Rover and one of the Gypsy Girls. Both were intertwined, the girl’s legs wrapped around the Rovers waist. He could tell that they were getting close. Unaware that they were being observed they continued with their love making till they kissed and moaned, keeping their voices down so not to be heard. They both collapsed and panted. Both in lovers embrace.

Vailen quietly snuck away. He reached his mat and laid down and sighed. In all his years of wandering as a Rover he was still a virgin. Though something to be proud of to be sure still he would like to find the right girl.

‘One day I’ll find her *Yawn* one day.’

With that thought he drifted back to sleep.

Forn drew his sword and called out to his men.

“ THREE OF YOU, PROTECT THE PRINCESS! THE REST ON ME!”

Three guards formed around Crystal as the others formed up in front of the Daemon.

Forn looked at the strange Fox and called out to him.

“Who are you, what are you doing here and what do you want?”

Crystal put her hands together in what looked like she was praying but was really preparing a spell.

The king of the Island looked out across his city. Buildings were burning and there was creaming and fighting all over. He knew his forces had lost. Whatever evil had come to his island, it was to powerful for his troops to take. The doors leading to the throne room shook again. He picked up his battle ax and waited. He would at least die with dignity. The doors soon burst open and the king charged forward and swung his ax...

...the tree fell and the old king looked at his handiwork. His right arm from the elbow down was gone to be replaced by his battle ax. His tar colored eyes showing no emotion as he continued to on to another tree to cut.

The creature looked out over the work. It would take weeks to build the fleet but it would soon spread out and destroy all who opposed him. Stepping through a burnt house it saw a mirror and looked at it self. Its reflection was beautiful. Neither male nor female the creature was programed to follow its directive to the letter. The world would fall and it will await its new orders.

Last edited by Aaron_Thom on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11