FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Twilight of an Age
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Come on you guys we gatta fallow them." Dain yelled to his men as he cut down another monster as they tryed to keep up with the tigress and the daemon stag. But it was proveing to be difficult becouse there are more and more monsters in the way with each step Dain and his men took. After Dain's force left out the west wall all the monsters that where beeing held back came flooding in and more still poored in from the north, east, and from above. Dain couldn't tell if the south wall had fallen or not but if it hadn't it will soon. Dain and his men continued hacking and slashing monsters while they ran to the cannon. Dain and his men got there soon after Liu Lu and Hex Point started decending in the elevator.

"Whoa that thing is big..." One of Dains men muttered as they got to the cannon.

"Don't mind that! We're looking for a thick sliver on the wall." Dain ordered as he looke back at the mosnters that where surrounding them. "And be quick about it." Was the last thing Dain said before he charged at the monsters with a couple of his men while the rest looked for that sliver. Seconds seemed like hours to Dain and his men as they fought hard. They where starting to get heavly fitigued and covered with cuts and black tar.

"Found it!" A blue and green wheasle yelled. "Now how do we open it?" He asked out loud.

"Like this." A dark blue panter panted as he moved the weasle and shoved his basterd sword hilt deep into the elevater door. He quickly jiggled his sword and then let go to grab the doors that were slightly opend. He grabbed one and the weasle grabed the other then they both pulled. As soon as they started pulling one of the monsters made it past the rest of Dains men and swung at the panther. But right before it conected Dain's warfan was blocking the creachers bladed arm. He then shot his leg out tripping the monster. As it fell he quickly ran the side of his warfan across its neck, as it hit the floor its head rolled off and Dain kicked it on its side. Sending it rolling back into the group surrounding them. Now with the doors open Dain shot a quick glance inside. It was a pure empty metal room exept for some wires hanging in the middle.

"Its just like getting down from the massts of the ships now move!" Dain ordered as his men started falling back to the elevater shaft. The panther and the weasle were the first to jump to the wires and slide down. Right after they started slideing down a male black and grey wolf and a female grey and white wolf fallowed suit. Just after they jumped the doors started to close. Without hesitateing for a second a brown and tan Cali put her back to one door and her foot paw on the other, holding it open. "Quick there is a latch on the floor somewhere find it, open it, and get in!" Dain quickly shouted and ordered down the shaft. He then looked at his last man beside him. A completely white mouse exept for his pink eyes. Unlike most of his Shogunate troops he had two katana's and hold one in each hand. They both looked at each other for a split second and then looked back at the monsters, then took their battle stances. The monsters took the first move. Attacking Dain and the mouse as hard as they could. What blowes where not delfected were dodged. Dain and the mouse were fighting defencively, trying not to build the bodys on the ground that would wind up makeing it hard to walk.

"Gheh!" The Coli grunted as she kicked a monster with her free foot that got by Dain and the mouse. It was out of Dain's and the mouse's reach as it put its blade arm in the air to try and attack her again. But before it could swing it, it lay on the ground severed from the rest of the beast. One quick look and Dain saw how. The mouses tail was now covered in the monsters tar like blood. Apperently he has a hidden tail blade on the side of his tail. Meaning he has three blades on him. The Mouse jumped and did a quick 360. Cutting off the mosters head with one sword and cutting its chest with his tail blade and the other sword. Once back on two feet he pointed his three blades to the monsters infront of him.

"Come. Death will not let you excape twice." The mouse growled as he stood there with his tailblade over his shoulder. Then without thinking the mouse charged into the group. He started fighting as if he was half his age. He quickly jumped from monster to monster hacking and slashing faster than Dain ever saw before. Others he slid under then sliceing them up the middle as he came up. Inspired by this Dain also charged in. He struck one moster on the side of the face with the butt of his warfan makeing it loose its balance and fell over. He then punched the side of a armsythe that was aiming for him, making it miss and plunge deep into another monster. Then Dain and the mouse got back to back, completely incircled. Luckly with all the comotion they forgot about the Coli. Dain and the mouse started hacking at the arms of the mosters that started swinging at them. The mouse started hacking off arms as fast as he could with his three blades. Dain had just hacked off a arm when another came from his side. Dain bent his knees a little and then shot straight up as it hit him. With the blade on its side it was more like a club hitting his side insted of a blade. With the momentom of the hit he use it to cut off the arm and impale it in the face of another moster.

"High Cheif they found it and are all in!" The coli yelled. Dain responded my grabbing the mouse by the coller and jumping to the monsters that where inbetween him and the shaft. He swung his fan on the side makeing a gust of wind strong enof to make a hole in thier ranks. He ran as fast has he could down the path and basicly tackling the coli so the doors would begin to close behind them. As they where about to hit the metal floor he swung his fan two times to lighten thier fall but they still hit a little hard. Then without warning a loud boom was heared from the top of the shaft. Dain, the mouse, and the coli all three looked up and saw a big ball of fire coming down.

"Quick inside and open the last doors!" Dain yelled as they scarmbled to the hatch. The mouse whent first then the cali and Dain went last. By time Dain got down the doors where open and he dove for the exit. No sooner had he got out of the elevater the ball of fire hit it and boke the cables instently. Sendeind the elevater down to the bottem of the shaf. "Ok guys lets take a break..." Dain panted as he fell to his butt. His men fallowed suit and eather sat down or laied down. Dain then looked around from where he sat seeing all the furs he could in the room.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vailen was a little shocked by the kiss and just stood there for a bit before moving.

‘That was... Wow,’ he thought as he made his way down. Once on the bottom floor he took out his Claymore fought the handful of Reavers that were close by. They were too easy to kill. Once on the ground he made his way to the elevator and made his way down. It wasn’t long before the others were arrived. As the portal was opening he heard elevator door open up and saw Dain and his troops come through.

‘A lot of furs down here, hope the portal opens soon,’ he thought as the shaft was destroyed.

Meanwhile back on the surface Philip walked around the Cannon and grunted.

‘Damn, the power core was taken. Ah well, at least the annoyance is out of commission for the time being till I can come up with something.’

Just then Katmir walked up with one of the Drone Wizards.

“Sir, I’ve just been told by this man that a portal has been opened. He can track it for us and open a portal near the others exit point. Shall I prepare...”

“No Commander, I’ll take care of this personally. I want you and your mate to fallow me and my Vanguard.”

Katmir saluted and left to prepare the portal.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Mao Zedong Cannon Fortress, Bottom Level =

HexPoint stood silently near the elevator chamber entrance, marveling at the company of champions he was in. Though wounded and covered in the enemy's black offal, their innate strength stood out from among the brave Chenerans in the room. To him, this was almost as visible as the aura surrounding Undefeated General Strauss and his righteous indignation at Dragoness Aline's plight. He smiled with a bit of pride that Strauss didn't take the Dragon as she lay helplessly on a slab, but instead defended the living legend. That bastard would cut down everyone in here before their next heartbeat if it wasn't for... HexPoint's thoughts were interrupted momentarily by Strauss brandishing a familiar and incredibly rare red crystal. Oh, that logistical animal. He still has it. HexPoint smiled.

Queen Liu Lu looked gently into the eyes of her steed, Silver Star, now much healthier due to her Cheneran healers' magics. It was sad that they could not help Aline much, but then again, how many knew that there was even one dragon alive in the world? And standing calmly by with her strange skeletal charge was the necromagus. Even with the cloak and mask hiding her features, there was a powerful presence about her that belied preceded assumptions of one so intimate with life-altering knowledge.

Then he turned to see Prince Vailen pounce and dispatch with his claymore the last Reavers that managed to get this deep into the fortress. How much more does this Rover know about the unholy enemy? Did the wolf always know that among all the leadership present it was he whom we would follow should we survive the impossible brutality of the Twilight?

And moments before General Huang Wei made something else in the Mao Zedong Fortress explode, HexPoint's senses caused him to jump away from the adjoining elevator chamber doors. HexPoint drew his coral sword, and Snappy hissed, flailing his thorny vines alongside his master. It was not the accursed enemy who broke through as a feral stampede.

It was the seven Barberian warriors and their armored Chieftain that HexPoint and Queen Liu Lu had passed before entering the elevator on the surface of the fortress. They secured the doors behind them, respectively protecting their indomitable leader from the loud Cheneran fire sticks. The Barberian Chieftain actually had his barbarians sit down on the floor as casually as habibi delinquents at a late night tavern.

HexPoint snorted a laugh and sheathed his sword. Everyone was here as prophesied, and then some. He approached the strangely armored Chieftain and crouched before him, offering his hand. The velociraptor plant stood nearby his daemon master's folded wings.

"Welcome, war-brother. I am HexPoint, Mage-Knight of Aordaf. I am glad that you and your Barberians arrived. The Cheneran mages should have a portal ready for our escape."
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liu Lu just looked at Strauss, and then raised one of her eyebrows, and nodded.

"I apologize Strauss, it's been a trying day"

She turned as her long red cape flowed gently behind her. She turned and walked over to Aline and looked at her, trying to examine the wounds on her body without touching her. Liu Lu shook her head as she decided there was nothing she could do.

Turning calmly to the Northerners, she said nothing to them, but could easily identify them on sight thanks to her spies. Turning back to her horse, she petted him gently while she waited for the portal, which was almost complete. Her eyes wandered about the room, eventually gluing themselves to Veilen for a minute. Till she looked away and simply began to think.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline was able to heal herself from the inside through her meditation before waking up she looked up at the skeletal man carrying her

“you can let me down now, I am awake and able to carrying myself”

CafePress
FurAffinity
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(This is Wolf Strides Post)

The tension in the room was thick, almost thick enough to be cut with a knife. Even though there were no shortage of knives, now was the least time to be joking and it was evident in the faces of all. Only a handful of soldiers survived, including the doctors and mages. The rest where either dead, dying or making a last stand in the crumbling fortress. The Queen paced across the room, watching her men and tge others. Things were looking grim as it were and nothing could be said in spite of it.

The crystal that Strauss held only gleamed his wretched face, it's unearthly glow captivating many eyes of the room. One particular set of eyes spoke out to the Daemon. "That gem....it's a blood crystal, isn't it?". It was Vailen. His arms were crossed and his claymore sheathed, the possibility o escaped having brightened his outlook. "That's correct. I may be no Mage, but it pays to come prepared for everything." "I thought Blood Crystals were all destroyed during the war between the Daemon and Daevas." "No, not all of them. Many of the ones that we're gathered up at Fort Grace were destroyed by them. They didn't get all of them though." "They were banned afterwards because of their use. How did you ever acquired one?" "Me? Why I've had this one since the war.". His answer got the attention of many to look at him, Vailen included. What did he mean 'since the war'? Suddenly, HexPoint walked up to Strauss, his war pet staringat the daemon with it's evil plant smirk. "Sir....may I use the crystal?" "That was the idea. And stop calling me sir!".

As the large daemon Mage took the reddened piece in his hands, the Mage took a deep breath. No words, no fancy incantations, just blood. At some unseen point, Hex had made a small Nick in his hand, his own blood soaking the gem's and splattering on the floor. As the Crystal glowed maliciously, a small flash of light covered the room and everyone in it. For several seconds did the blinding light remained, yet.... the light eventually vanished and everyone still remained in the room.

Hexpoint stood there, dumbfounded. Nothing happened.

Strauss was at his wits end, snapping harshly at his comrade. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"

"The spell… it didn't work."

"No shit, dumb ass! You sure you're using that correctly? What do I pay you for?" shouted Strauss, as flecks of spittle flung from the corners of his mouth.

"Well… you don't actually pay me," mumbled Hex Point.

It was then that the necromagus finally said something. "Well, One decided we're not going anywhere, until One gets some answers."

Caroline painstakingly removed her porcelain mask. Her face was flush with sweat. Her lips had shriveled. A unhealthy pallor had colored the skin on her face and muzzle. Whatever counterspell she had cast, had cost the magus dearly. "The Elder always did say it was dangerous to use One's own lifeforce in a spell. Strauss, attend to me."

Strauss couldn't tell what was going on. It was like looking at himself through himself. One moment, he was cussing out Hex Point. And now, he was on his knees, in front of the Necromagus. She held out a hand, and touched his cheek with it. The sensation was equisitie. He'd never felt anything even as remotely as pleasureable as the simple brush of her fingertips on his cheek. Yet… something was wrong about it as well. The hair on the back of his neck stood up, and a foul, dehibilitating pain poured through him in equal measures. She was feeding on him. Simply by touching him. He wanted to break contact with her; however, the pleasure he was obtaining from the sensation muddled his senses and actions. And, he just knelt in front of her, in rapturous ecstasy.

Through her teeth, Caroline spoke. "Now, no one is going anywhere. One has been doing some thinking. Strauss, sit."

Strass fell to his hands and knees. Caroline then procceded to sit on his back, as if he were a bench in a park. Even without touching him, he could feel the necromagus feed off him. Even the power he had stored in his scythe seemed to be draining away. For all the delights he'd never experienced before, for all the hatred boiling up inside him at how she puppet him, part of his brain screamed in terror at the ordeal. There was something completely wrong about what she was doing. Something so… primal, that even Strauss was terrified of it.

For several minutes, Caroline fussed with the hem of her skirts and the cuffs on her sleeves as she sat on her Strauss-chair. At last, she stopped, and turned to face the Rover.

"One has been doing some thinking, Rover. It… is all just a spot, to convienint. Here we are… some of the most politically powerful, martially powerful, or mystically powerful, all gathered in one place. All about to die to an army of… things. Things that, according to your own lore, you all dealt with years ago.

"Now, One has been doing some thinking. In the process of a few days, this… problem you Rover's solved several generations ago, has pretty much run rampant over the Eastern lands. Not only that, one of the few libraries that is not Rover run has been burned to the grown. And, an artifact not in the control of the Rover's has been destroyed. And yet… for all the supposed protection the Rover's claim to have, where are your Rover bretheren? Very curious."

Caroline shifted her weight a bit to get more comfortable on her Strauss-chair. The color had returned to her visage. Her lips had grown back to where they belonged. Even the fur on her muzzle had somehow become softer, fluffier, and fuller looking. All the while, the Deamon lord looked worse and worse.

"Lady Wellwater, please stop. Strauss cannot take that much longer," pleaded Hex Point.

"Take what? One is not that heavy." Smirking viciously, Caroline mockingly replied, "In fact, One believes that she could way ten stones, and still not bother the strength of the mighty Strauss whose deeds are legendary. Why, surely such a small, frail, weak constitution girl has nothing that could protect her from his overabundant virility."

Caroline returned her gaze to the Rover. "Now, Rover, why should any of us help you? Your… Rover's have not lifted a finger yet. In fact… your actions have been so… subtle that they are very Game of Houses."

As she sat on her Strauss-chair, Caroline began swinging her feet like a little girl. Her sharp heels kicking into Strauss' side over and over again. Using her fingers, Caroline began ticking off points as she interogated the Rover diplomat. "For years, you play yourselves off as peace-keepers and sherrifs, yet answer to no authroity other than your own. You also prophetise of the return of a great terror, that, again according to your accounts, you were the only one's able to stop. Which, One does find a bit… self-serving. It is highly curious that the only 'history' of the time is owned by you all. Who's to say what stopped the previous Reaver apocalypse? The only 'history' that has been told, is what the Rover's tell us.

"Now, one of the worst disasters this world has ever known has resurfaced. It has destroyed the Eastern lands, and the most powerful nation on this continent. It has effectively captured the political and martial power of the entire world in one place. And, it has left us at its mercy. Except that you, and your Rover brothers, can somehow save us? As only the Rover's know the 'secret-mystical-technique' to defeat these beasts. Seems… to convienient." Crossing her arms in front of her, Caroline asked, "Why should any of us follow you, Rover?
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A chill seeped down from the ceiling. The room was quiet. Her brazen move had stopped everyone in their tracks. Now all eyes were on the Rover, waiting to see how the wolf would react to Caroline's proactive questions. She could already tell the Rover was displeased at having his authority and heritage questioned. Caroline sat on Maximillian's back, swinging her feet. She made sure that each time her heels hit Strauss, they were barely brushing against the tip of his manhood. If he tried to move a hair, she'd kick him in his most tenderest of spots.

As she sat, Caroline continued to drain Strauss of his life-essence. The taste was foul, wrenching, and sour. It was putrescent, by far the worst thing she had ever eaten. She wasn't even sure if her Green Lotus would get the filmy slime off. The disgusting flavor made her want to drink from Aline's life-stream again. The dragon's purity was completely polar to the deamon's pollution. Still, Caroline, schooled in the arts of the Game of Houses, kept her face still and passive. She knew it was a bold move to take off her mask, but she wanted to emphasize the fact she wasn't kidding.

All she had to do now was wait.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm High Cheiften Dain of Barbearia to the south." Dain introduced himself to Hexpoint while still sitting. Then once Hexpoint left him and went over to Stratuss and said his name, Dains blood began to boil. That monster is here. Dain thought to himself as a look of anger melted onto his face. I bet he has killed more than all those monsters outside! Dain yelled in his head. Bet the only reason he is allied with the rest is becouse those other mosters are takeing his kills... Dain grumbled in his head as he tryed to calm himself down. He then looked at every one else in the room while Stratuss and Hexpoint talked.
He looked over to his left and found that the wolfs were holding each other as they tryed to get some rest. The mouse was off by himself in a corner sitting with his legs crossed and Dain could only guess that he was medditateing. The others where siting or laying in a curcle joking about the battles they where in.
Dain's attention then snaped to 'One' as she refered to herself as, started talking. "Answers would prove usefull." Dain said in agreement. Heh. Dain chucled in his head when One ordered Stratuss around. So thats what those monsters are called... Reavers. Dain thought as Wellwater continued to talk. True this nation is strong in ecnomics and their numbers but there strength on the battlefeild needs work. I think its time for me to introduce myself. Dain thought as he stood up. "So let me get this streight." Dain said as he broke the silence. "What you are saying is that only Rovers can stop these Reavers with stuff they got hidden for over three hundred years?" Dain asked bluntly. "If you ask me, I think the Rovers have to menny secrets." Dain said as he looked at the Rover.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not many things angered Vailen. But her comments angered him like none other.

“You think the Rovers caused this! Where do you get off an accusation like that? Don’t you think we’ve tried to warn people. What do you think the prophecies are for? To wipe your ass with!”

There was nothing more that Vailen wanted to do at this moment the slap her across the face but he kept his rage under control.

“Do you think people would have listened to us if we started running around and spewed out ‘Repent for evil is coming?’ We’ve taught the prophecies as best we could. To get people ready. But none truly believed and those that did were to few.”

Vailen sat down and took a deep breadth. As he tried to calm down and looked at Caroline. It then dawned on him what else she was incriminating him for.

“You think the Rover’s attacked your people?”

She was about to speak but Vailen cut her off.

“Tell me, has it ever occurred to you that there might be others. Such as oh I don’t know, the Scrape.”

Caroline looked confused.

“Rover’s would never attack your people unless it was warranted and even then we wouldn’t wipe your people out. The Scrape on the other hand would. They’re outcast’s, traitors to the Rover cause. Since the very beginning when we were first organized into a fighting force and called the Global Rebel Alliance during the Forgotten Age the Scrape have been a thorn in our sides. Killing, [word censored] and who knows what else it didn’t matter to them. As long as they got what they wanted. We’ve been fighting them since then and no matter how many we’ve killed, like annoying gnats they keep coming back. During the Great War the Scrape caused so much grief. Hell I remember reading up that they pulled this bridge up on some fleeing soldiers who were trying to escape from Reavers. By the time the GRA found out it was to late. The only consolation is that they killed the traitorous bastards for what they did.”

He stood up and stared deeply into Caroline’s eyes, unafraid of her guardian that was close by. Malinkov looked Vailen, long forgotten memories coming back to him as he remembered that day.

“There was even this one time that the Scrape even helped a Dreadlord in exchange for power. They didn’t live long. So, before you judge someone, be sure to get your facts straight.”

He then turned his back to her and walked up to the unopened portal.

“As for what the Rovers are doing now. We’re gathering our forces. Many have traveled to join the 9th Legion up in Dells. Other’s have gone to different parts of the world to do what they can. Most are gathering in secret areas. Once there they’ll launch attacks and hold the Dreadlord’s forces back. Won’t be enough though.”

He looked back at Caroline and then at Dain.

“And for your information, we didn’t beat the Dreadlords during the forgotten age.”

That caught Caroline, Dain and everyone else by surprise.

“Oh yes, the GRA actually lost. We got our asses handed to us. You know why? Because we got arrogant and... *Sigh* we thought we were alone... it proved costly. The GRA suffered over ninety percent killed. I’m also not looking for leadership of this group. I’m here to do what I can with what I got and right now its not much.”

He then sat down and looked at his hands and shook his head.

“The secrets that we have we would love nothing more but to share. Thing is, the world is not ready. Not yet at any rate. We’re still looking for the lost tech that could help us. We know of guns and lasers but don’t have the knowledge or the means to build them. By the time we do... we’ll all either be dead or part of the Dreadlords army.”

He looked around the room.

“I’m going to tell you something. The last battle of the Forgotten Age was won by powerful beings called Arcon’s. They along side the surviving GRA troops fought against an Army of Dreadlords, each one commanding a host. The battle was massive and in the end only Luna herself, one Arcon, who would die from its wounds, and a small group of only about ten maybe twelve individuals.”

He stood up and had fire in his eye’s as he looked at all of them.

“So, now you lot know more information then anyone else in the world. And if you want to know more I’ll take you to a place that has all the information you can get your hands on. This is a one in a life time invite. We need to get back to the Palace, gather some supplies and then get on a ship. I’m going to Sanctuary, you lot can come with me or not. Its up to you. Now can someone please open up this portal so we can get out of here.”
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Mao Zedong Cannon Fortress, Bottom Level, Panic Room =

The moment the Rover-Prince of Wessera lost his diplomatic bearing, HexPoint bucked his head and stopped short of drawing his sword, seeing with all the red his daemon physiology had. It was all he could do to not split the wolf in half from snout to sphincter during his insulting speech. He kept his snout shut, hoping against doubt, beleiving he hadn't misinterpreted the stars on which Wesseran wolf would lead them.

He thought, Rovers should know that prophecy is for the furries called by gods to declare it, not for the merely literate. And prophecies are fulfilled according to the supreme intelligences who have perfect mastery over the elements and the times, and the discernment of minds. How could Prince Vailen hope to earn the trust of the other Champions of the Twilight Age with such a feral attitude about it? Only the gods knew how that would come to pass. For the sake of furdom, it had to.

HexPoint let go of his sword hilt, pointing a finger and his antlers at Vailen instead. "Insolent beast!"

"SNAP! SNAPppurrr..!"

"How dare you speak to the world's most powerful company so disrespectfully! We answer neither to domestic insubordination nor your Wesseran King! And boasting knowledge without the wisdom to wield it is unbecoming of a Rover. So many have died oblivious of what the ancients knew... Nations... My furiends... The world is being decimated by secrets and shadows! It pains me to agree with your self assessment..."

He clutched Strauss' Blood Crystal tightly, the glow of his eyes matching it perfectly in the underground room. "... But if you bark at me like a stripling cub once more, we will cross swords before the Dawn."

The Daemon Mage-Knight's carnivorous War Plant hissed with sadistic glee at the heavy feeling in the air.

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liu Lu simply watched as the Rover and the Necromagi bickered at one another. Scoffing as The Necro mentioned that the greatest country in the east had been destroyed. She remained silent however, simply studying the two, and especially Strauss, she smiled cruelly as she saw Strauss bending to the Necro's will, her fingertips lightly and silently tapping against her sword as she thought about disposing of him before he became trouble again in the future, she decided against it.

Huang Wei stood confused and lost. he had no clue what was going on, but held his Halberd in his hands tightly as he stood close to his Queen.

Liu Lu's piercing and calm eyes simply scanned the room as the Rover replied, her expression was silent, however she smirked whole heartily as he made his retort. It wasn't how she expected him to answer, his answer was more heated and passionate as she could tell. Showing he obviously felt a strong conviction for it.

Once Hex Point began to speak her eyes darted over to him quickly. After hearing his threat to Veilen, she stood up.

"And Hex Point, do you believe that this would be the best course of action for our predicament? So that when the devil himself enters this chamber to find that we have finished the job for him?"

She simply looked at him, with a cold and lifeless expression.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malinkov nodded his head to Aline and set her down on her feet gently she was still a little unstable and kept a hand on Malinkov’s forearm as she watched what was going on. Caroline’s ploy to gain more information had taken more then she realized, Aline shook her head at the tactics.

“Excuse me but how come you didn’t take the time to destroy the scrape instead of wiping out my people or letting the world go ignorant that there are more ways to tell a daemon from a Dragon then the shape and color of their wings”

Aline growled and walked slowly towards Vailen to jab him in the chest with a finger

“stop standing there acting all superior to us, if your people had shared the knowledge of the forgotten age they could have created daemon detectors instead of going on Dragon wing witch hunts. The rovers are nothing more then selfish children who don't want to share with the other kids, you never even shared the medical knowledge with the people that was what the dragon universities were doing 400 years ago.”

She then turned towards Caroline

“Get off the scumbag and let the portal go through before you kill yourself and all of us also”

HexPoint hooked his wings about him like a cloak, eyes still glowing daemon red, and said, "Do not misunderstand, your Majesty. I know we will succeed against our common enemy with Prince Vailen's help, also that Chenera will not fall. This other matter is from male to male." His eyes went to Strauss for a moment, and it made him wince. He appealed to the necromagus.

"Madame... Time waits for no one. Please..?" he asked, not so much for the domination his infamous High Commander was undergoing beneath her tail, but because he was worried about losing his Cheneran lover Lu Xiong to Phillip's unnatural soldiers.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pain, the pleasure. The undescribeable feeling of having the one thing he has treasured most for countless years like blood from his body to be taken away with ease. No.... That wasn't it. It was his pride. To become a worthless icon in such eyes when he felt proud on his prior achievements. It was all gone now and an empty pit was left in his stomach. He could not dare gloat or brag before them. What was there left to do?

Suddenly, the failed Blood Crystal began to shimmer brightly within HexPoint's hands. It's blood red glow covered the room and everyone in it, before blasting a large and red circle in the nearest wall. Cliche, but effective, it's deep red swirls move like ripples in clear waters. All eyes turned towards it. Was it the necromagi's doing?

".....you may say what you want, Mage Knight. I'll give you that much, but don't you dare think you can solve all the riddles by yourself. Man to man, mind to blade, it matters not. We are all that's left that may be a glimmer of hope.". Vailen spoke out, mostly out of anger. To be played, to be forced to speak and to show a weakness hidden by the ages. He may have been naive, but he was far from stupid."Fate may decide the lives of others, but it has yet to decide our own. Let us go now before we waste anymore time. You all want answers? We get out of this alive first.". The Rover looked out over to the necromagi and her frozen chair. He didn't really focus on the being, his despicable atrocities being the only things one could recognize. His eyes spoke all however. If she wanted answers, then she was to follow through hell and back. Caroline wasn't going to do so however.....until Aline decided to speak up.

"So now we shall receive answes for the insolence of the Rovers? Fine. It shall simply give me a reason to exact my vengeance for the things your kind has done. Lead the way, Rover.". The Dragoness had literally spat out his name in disgust, before using her powerful magic to summon a Halberd at her side. The wolverine Mage did not anticipate this. This was a war she could not care for, but the object of her studies was fully prepared to go to it. She could not lose this chance. If it meant going alongside these 'warriors', then it was a risk she was willing to take.

"Very well. One shall accompany you until a proper answer has been given. One cares not for the rest.".. Her slippers slowly glided to the dust covered floors and as her frail and sweat covered body slowly stood up from daemon's back, the very same daemon simply collapsed on the floor face down. No one really noticed this and no one really cared. Such was his miserable state. "Oh Maxine? Do not tell me one such as yourself is tired from such a light hearted task."

He was taunted and he couldn't act tough. Yet it was all he knew how to do. His ragged breathing took place as he lightly looked up with a fire of hatred in his eyes at the necromagus. He looked like he was ready to die at any second by now. "Shut....up..... You damnable harlot....". He would've made a threat of erotic proportions if given the chance. The rapture from which he was recently subjected to, left him as such and unable to do so.

The other daemon of the group, HexPoint, looked out towards the portal and necromagi. To see her having done as such scared him. Strauss has been known in lore as a beast and one with an impressive kill record. The way she handled him like a toy made him fear her, as much as he respected her. A worthy ally indeed. Then, the caribou was struck with something as odd. "Wait a moment.... Mistress Wellwater. Did you summon the portal from the crystal?".. This question brought all eyes on the caribou. What did he mean? Didn't he activate this crystal?

"No, One has done nothing. One thought you had." The blunt answer now began to bring confusion and panic amongst the group, specifically the remaining soldiers and medical detail. "If you did not activate the crystal....then who-?".
"Look OUT!".

A powerful metallic fan had now kicked up a massive amount of dust and wind, a tar covered corpse flying off with a powerful crash on the walls, as Dain had been keeping a close eye on the portal. A Reaver and it brought friends. They had gone unnoticed as the conversation spunned and now a small number of them ha entered the room. All o them approached with weary eyes and bloody desires to the inhabitants, weapons being unsheathed and prayers chanted in silence. One attemped to approach the Queen, another the dragonness and so on. Another approached the necromagi and attempted to swing a weaponized limb of a Battle Axe and Caroline only fell to the ground and to her impending doom from the sudden appearance alone. Malinkov brandished his sword and was prepared to strike the creature down, but was still a distance off. He would not be able to close the gap in time to save the Magus.

The end was not for the necromage however, the Reaver falling to a cleanly cut amount of tar covered spatter on the floor. Some had even fallen on the wolverine's robes even. Who had done this? Strauss. At some point, he ha stood up and with a ragged breathing and lightning speed, slain the attacking creature. It would've fitted him good purpose to have left her to die, but he had use of her. He needed her for his own gain and he would be dammed before letting her die without exacting his vengeance upon her in some way. Heavy breaths were all one could hear from him. "Bah....hah.....you......useless devil.......pay....hah......attention....". Any more and he would fall over unconscious. One could wonder how he was still standing, let alone killing on what he just went through.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline ground her teeth. Blood-stains were difficult for even the best laundress to remove, and now her gown would be ruined. Still, she would not let Strauss off the hook yet. The deamon still had his uses. She tapped her fingertips against each other. Caroline smiled a mirthless grin at Strauss. "Oh, One was paying attention. You did very well in protecting One. Apparently, you have two useful skills. Now, be a dear, and attend to this matter."

Caroline opened the flood-gates. A cyclopean tidal-wave of power surged into Strauss. His muscles bulged. He could hear his heart thunder in his ears. A red haze fogged over his vision. His entire body felt like an inferno. He felt invincible. Strauss stood up, dramatically flapping open his leathery wings. Laughing manically, Strauss pounced. The Reaver never even tried to dodge the attack. He could never remember a time where he moved so quickly. Reaching back, Strauss clenched his fist and punched clean through the chest of his opponent. The Reaver slid off Strauss' forearm, collapsing onto the floor. A blood-lust crazed into him.

Strauss felt unstoppable. Leaping over the corpse, he flung himself at the nearest Reaver. Swinging around the Rover's neck, Strauss snapped it, and leapt again. These beasts that the Rover feared so much were nothing to him. They couldn't touch him. He was unstoppable! He felt powerful enough to crack the world itself. Strauss crushed the head of the last Reaver, and then turned to where he knew the Necromagus would be. What a fool she had been, to power him up in this manner. That bodyguard of her's couldn't stop him. An entire army of Reavers would be like wheat before the sickle. Spittle frothed at the corners of his mouth. He continued to laugh manically as he charged the Necromagus. He charged. He'd ruin her.

A tiny though percolated through him. "A candle that burns at both ends…" Strauss vomited, and crashed onto the floor. His entire body seized. He tumbled, skidding across the marble floor. Half-expecting it to happen, he stopped just short of Caroline. He knew she was looking down at him and smiling. He could feel her slippered foot tap him. She was laughing at him. Not even three seconds, Maxine.

Valien recovered first. Looking around, he could feel the Reavers reanimating themselves. "We must move. Those Reavers won't stay down for long. HexPoint, use the gem."

HexPoint began to re-power the crystal. Tapping Strauss with her toe, Caroline looked around the room. Under her expensive silks and velvets, sweat matted her fur. Her legs wobbled. Her stomach clenched up. It was all she could do to remain standing. She had never tried to reverse a feed-flow. So, she tried to distract herself by looking around the room. Malinkov had returned to helping Aline stand. Looking at Aline, Caroline spoke in Cthuthonic, "Mistress of the Heavens, One notices that your divinity appears to have stressed itself in this form. While One is not skilled in the arts of anatomy, physiology, and medicines related to the divine, perhaps One could take a look at you?"

Without looking at Strauss, Caroline sub-vocalized, Once we get there, we have work to do.

If he could have laughed, he would have. For as much as he hated the witch, Strauss couldn't help but start to like her. He had always considered himself evil. But this, little, girl was more villainous than he had ever been. Lying on the floor, her foot tapping into him, he half wondered what she would do next.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain nodded to his men as they all exchanged glances from each other and the portal. They all then got up and walked over to it as the others where to busy bickering like old hags to notice. Not a second after Dain and his men lined up near the portal a Reaver steped out of it. Dain grabed his fan from his side and held it like a blade. Then another steped out and then anther. As more came out Dain's men started brandishing there weapons and readying them.

As Dain and his men charged the Reavers some of them scattered and ran to the others. "Look out!" Dain yelled as he swung his fan and hurled the Reaver into a wall with a gust of wind. The sound of battle now rang in the room as Dain's men fought the Reavers at the portal. Dain decided to help his men at the portal as the others where being delt with by Stratuss. "What ever you do do it quick!" Dain yelled to the others as he charged into battle with his men to keep the Reavers at the portal.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vailen had his sward out ready for anything as he waited for the HexPoint to stabilize the portal. A Reaver got up and Vailen beheaded it. There weren’t that many but they were still coming.

‘I hope they harry up and get the portal opened. I don’t know how much longer we can stay down here,’ he thought.
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Fortress underground =

HexPoint focused his daemon magic into the Blood Crystal, the second attempt being considerably trying to his energy. Reavers kept coming in, and one actually made it past Dain and his Barberians. A jet of paralytic fluid critically hit its snout and face, stunning the axe wielding monster.

"Aye! Finish him, Snappy! Scout and report!" , bellowed his daemon master.

The velociraptor plant rushed forward, uncoiling it's four thorny lashes with a squealing hiss. They each wrapped the stumbling Reaver's arms and legs tightly, then shredded the limbs violently off. Snappy ducked around the falling torso and black tar, crossing through the brutal melee and into the portal.

= Capital City of Ru Long, Chenbao Palace =

Snappy shuddered as he ran through the magic portal, the senses registering a very different thing on this side. The herd of "ree-wurz" were cold and slow, moving as they could into the portal, and more importantly, not attacking him. Snappy was confused as to why that was, snapping his petaled jaws at them while he ran around their legs. The Aordafian War Pet returned their lack of attention and looked around.

The place smelled the same, except for the breeze coming from the Royal Garden, which now had a bigger hole going to it. One of the big big ree-werz was walking out there. There were not many Reavers here. That was good. His Master was tired, and fighting them would be boring. Then Snappy smelled blood.

Smelling blood is how Snappy could see a dead furry, because there was no inside sound. There were a lot of dead furries here. They were weak fighters. Master would probably be sad. He didn't used to be. Snappy did good. Time to get back to Master.

Snappy weaved and hopped between the remaining Reavers, running back towards the shiny magic door. He paused in front of the door, whipping his vines around the adjacent legs of four unsuspecting Reavers and shredding them off.

"TttrrRXSNAP! SNAP! SNAP! XSNAPppurrrgh..!", he growled, running back through the portal.

= Fortress Underground =

A swing from one of Dain's barberians came close to decapitating Snappy, who slithered expertly with the blade so close to his neck. Master taught him well.

"Thank you, warrior!", shouted HexPoint. He had regained control of the Blood Crystal and stabilized the magic portal. "Snappy, to me!"

Snappy coiled his vines around his leafy body and hissed at Queen Liu Lu's silver steed on his way over. He reported his findings to HexPoint...

The blue daemon caribou turned his gaze from the stabilized magic portal. "Eleme-! Ahem. Everyone! Push through! There's a Juggernaut there! I can't hold this open for long, damn it!"

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her sword was quickly drawn, and she quickly killed the Reaver. She looked at the portal and was tempted to run in, but she stayed where she was.

Meanwhile Jia Zu had been defending himself quite capably, as well as Katmir's woman.

After hearing of the Juggernaught, Liu Lu quickly mounted her steed, and began cutting a path over to the portal so that everyone could escape. After a path had been cut to the best she could. She then took the sack on Huang Wei's back and ordered him to hold the position on the other side of the portal, so that they don't get a unpleasant greeting. He did as told, and went on the other side with his halberd. While Liu Lu kept the path open for everyone else.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline felt much better and pushed her way through the portal dragging Caroline and Malinkov by their hands behind her she came out into the castle and took them with her to Caroline's palace quarters.

"We shall stay here; I will put up defenses till it is safe”

She then raised her arms and chanted a short sentence, the entire room turned into a cave with thick rock walls and the door shrank till only a mouse could enter through it. She then sat in a chair and entered the dream realm; she stood guard outside the door watching for when the fight was over.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malinkov's animated form collapsed in a pile. Being so close to a spirit-trance cut the magic tendrils that animated him. Caroline stood in the center of her room, dumbfounded. Aline's exotic perfume still clung to the wolverine-jill's silk-and-velvet robe. The wild-kin had touched her. The wild-kin had physically touched her. The necromagi had never imagined the wild-kin touching her. Electric chills ran up and down her spine. Goosebumps erupted all over her. The dragon-kin had touched her. And now the dragon-kin stood, in a trance, facing away from Caroline.

Behind her mask, Caroline smiled an earnest smile. A chance like this one might not arise as quickly again. As Aline concentrated on her spirit-walk, Caroline took a few, quiet steps, closer to the dragon. The necromagi undid her porcelain mask, setting it down on her desk. She slipped off her ermine-lined gloves, and tucked them into her pocket. She could stand the wait no longer. Reaching out with her fingertips, Caroline brushed the back of Aline's neck. Aline's scales were so smooth, so much warmer than the necromagi had expected. They felt like cotton from the Southlands. Soft, comforting, warm, inviting. Caroline kept stepping closer to Aline, as she continued to brush her fingertips along the back and nape of Aline's neck. Then, without realizing it, Caroline bared her teeth, and bit into Aline in the ancient ways of the necromagi.

The dragon-kin had touched her.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain ordered his men to go through with Jai Zu. After some of the others went into the portal Dain fallowed. "Great now i'm back where i started." Dain grumbled as he recignised where he was. He looked around and most of the Reavers had been delt with so Dain stuck his arm in the portal and signaled the others to come on through.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once Vailen was on the other side he went straight to the Throne Room. There he reunited with his sisters and the others. While he was explaining what had happened Philip was looking at the new gate that had been opened.

“We’re ready my lord,” said one of his Overlords.

“No, you and the army stay here. I want three Juggernauts, my Vanguard, Katmir and Connie. Hehe I’ll deal with them personally.”
Katmir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Fortress Underground =

The blue daemon caribou held Strauss' Blood Crystal aloft, the bloody cut in his hand coagulating. It was quite exhausting to his mind and body to hold the portal open, but the predestined Champions of the Twilight Age and their charges were safely through. HexPoint and Snappy were the last to exit through the magic portal.

= Royal Castle of Chenbao, Banquet Hall =

The magical glow of the blood crystal faded, and the natural red glow of HexPoint's eyes returned. Snappy scampered a bit for meat he could feed on. HexPoint looked past the rubble that used to divide the immense banquet hall from the royal garden. Strauss had vented his frustration on the Juggernaut that Snappy spotted earlier. He sensed that a powerful obfuscation spell had been cast nearby, and he knew that Water and Fire were within. He wondered why his daemon mother Idumea had not taught him a similar spell... In another moment, he missed her harsh teachings and daemonic tenderness.

"Lu Xiong!", he exclaimed, inhaling his second wind. He thought, She should still be in the private chamber near Queen Liu Lu's throne room. Gods, I hope her martial tactics are as incredible as her sexuality. Hooking his wings about his neck, he and Snappy ran between the Barberians towards the quarters near the Throne Room.

Further in, he saw Vailen embracing his wolven family, helping them make sense of the devastating Reaver assault from land and the skies.

= Queen Liu Lu's Throne Room =

The daemon called out for Lu Xiong, forcing hope against doubt. Snappy mimicked his master's cries, then yelped. HexPoint turned from the fallen entrance door to see his pudgy badger attendant cowering behind the curtains of the Queen's throne. Lu Xiong's eyes were wide, her hair and gown were disheveled, and in her right hand she held a large scroll. The other was caked in black tar and held a Cheneran knife.

"M... My Hex..?", she stammered. Lu Xiong sniffed at the air for a second then met her daemon lover halfway. HexPoint held her close, his daemon wings also enfolding her. She cried into his chest. "One of those... black eyed... I was scared, but... I don't know how... I had my knife... Then I hid..."

"Shh... Be still, my love. It is well. It is well." He looked again into his quarters and saw the lifeless legs of a Reaver within. The room was a shambles, and she still held her knife. "You are a good and brave fighter, Lu Xiong."

Snappy prowled, ignoring his master and his mate. He was hungry, but mostly he was bloodthirsty. He bounded past his master and his mate towards the hall. He could smell the Reaver's fouls black blood on Prince Vailen and his pack. Snappy wished he had something to snap in his jaws...

HexPoint smiled and kissed her firmly, brushing her furry face and ear in a tender stroke. Then they touched snouts, perfectly done with their height difference. They had gotten into that tender habit after their first night on the tower. He remembered how jealous he was of his old friends Connie and Katmir because they were always affectionate towards each other. He thought of his other furiends, Tuscan and Godis, and hoped they were all in a richly deserved paradise.

Lu Xiong began to wonder what things her daemon lover saw when he stared into the middle space. With his muscular arms and wings relaxing, she put HexPoint's special scroll into her gown, and wiped her blade before sheathing it. HexPoint was starting to see her again, and so she traced her hand around his ear and along his antler. These were strange times indeed.

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liu Lu saw that most of the palace was in ruins, along with a number of guards who where laying around. She slowly walked with Jia Zu and her horse into the throne room, which was still standing perfectly. Walking up the golden steps, she sat at her throne, and looked at the door, waiting from something to enter. Jia Zu stood at her right, and the horse stood at the bottom of the steps to her left. Huang Wei entered and stood at the right at the bottom of the gilded steps. She turned to Jia Zu and spoke.

"We will need to renovate the place once we return, it's become quite messy, as for the cannon, it can be repaired, see to it that it is done Jia Zu."

He nodded, as if nothing at the battle had happened, what was left of her subjects in the palace stood by her, ready for the oncoming fight.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As vigilant as a guard hound, Aline scouted the room and hallway, waiting for the Reaver attack. She knew that the odd pair were hardly soldiers, though the puppet seemed to have the air of a veteran about him. The touch startled her.

It was soft, and it reminded her of when her mother would caress and comfort her. Yet... something was different about it. Something felt... electric. It made her tingly, and she felt her cheeks flush. The sensation was new, exotic, and pleasurable. Then the pain struck her.

Aline's eyes widened with rage and hate. And she moved to lash out against whomever caused the sharp, biting, pain. Her muscles tensed. Aline tightened her grip on the arms of the chair she was in, Her neck and shoulder burned. A thousand, tiny, needles all seemed to jab into the soft, nape of her neck at once. Then she heard it. A swallowing sound, Over and over again, she heard the noise. Caroline was feeding on her. The odd necromancer had bitten into her, and was feeding on her... like a monster.

In her spirit-form, Aline looked at Caroline. The wolverine-jill was crazed. Like a school of piranhas, Caroline had been overcome with the desire to feast. Aline partially felt responsible, While not familiar with the magicks Caroline studied, she was not completely unfamiliar with them either. Mother used to tell her stories of barbarians and mongrels that would eat the hearts or wear their skins of beasts and enemies, in order to gain their powers. Caroline's feeding must have been similar.

Aline wanted to rebuke Caroline, and scold her for what she was doing. Yet, it was the worst possible time to do so. The Reavers would arrive soon. The demon-mage struggled with the portal for them to escape. Such a reprimand would have to wait for later. Aline struggled with the pain. As gently as she could, Aline moved to unclench Caroline's jaws. She smiled darkly at the act. It was as if she was opening up a bear-trap clenched on her ankle.

“We do not have time for this Necromancer we must go the others are regrouping in the throne room”

CafePress
FurAffinity
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maximillian was the last of them all to pass the portal, his body still suffering another spasm from the sudden burst of force induced adrenaline. To go berserk gave a strain on his body and with another blood filled vomit, he held unto the wall and his scythe in a weak manner.

He didn't even pay attention to his surroundings. All he could truly know, was that he was pressed to a wall and that he was inside the Cheneran castle once more. His vision was blurry, his body feeling the effects of recession. The smell of tar did not help with the nausea, their bodies piled in massive hunks left and right in all directions. He looked like he was going to fall over and die at any second now. Then again, he didn't have much space to brag or act with his gung-ho attitude any more. By the time he finally felt good enough to stand, he finally took a good glance around.

Bodies litered the floor, not just the ones of Reavers. The Elite forces of the Cheneran kingdom fought on bravely and valiantly before succumbing to the sheer numbers of these monsters, their multitude of innards and weapons clattering the floor tiles in all known directions. It wasn't all he saw though. He saw Tar. Tar that stretched out as far as the eye could see. Over the bodies, over the walls, on the weapons. It was sickening to see such a display of black that covered all that was once considered beautiful and works of art.

Now wasn't the time to dawdle on what has happened though. His head shook in all directions, effectively getting rid of any and all groggyness. He was left alone on the spot, everyone else running inside the castle with their own motions and ideas as to what to do. His mind raced and he felt somewhat safe, the thoughts of having been humiliated still running through his head. It really was all he could think about, his reputation. Nothing else really mattered to him.

As the thoughts continued, the noises of clattering weapons brought him back to reality. In the direction of the Inner Courtyard, the massive door that would welcome guests within was being banged upon with all manner of sharp and blunt weapons. They intended to knock it down or worse.

A half gloved hand slapped his forehead and a scythe took up arms in his hands. There wasn't a need for words for there was no one to hear them, much less really take them seriously after what had happened. All he had left in him now was a blind fury that he needed to vent out upon and the perfect way to vent it out were the incoming invaders. He simply walked over to the massive door, dust and bits falling from high. Yes, he walked, not using his overly incredible speed to reach the spot in a millisecond. The knocking grew louder and louder, but the massive structure didn't budge and inch.

Upon standing before the incredible display of Ravenwood at it's finest quality, he simply stood there, listening to the repetitive Thumping on the door. The slits through the middle pushed ever so often to show the faces of the perpetrators. Finally, Strauss pulled back one hand and took a deep breath.

"These harlots have yet to know the anger of Maximillian Strauss!!!!".

The hand formed into a fist and his show of force managed to startle the enemies that lied behind the door. One hand reached deep into the Ravewood slab, a great 8 inches of pure wood in his way. The Reavers took swings at it for hours with weaponry to no avail, yet this fox daemon punched through like it was nothing but paper. His hand reached into the head of a dazed Rat, whose gurgling was replaced by growling as soon as the hand made contact. In response to this, Strauss squeezed his hand with inbelieveable force. The disgusting sounds of a cracking head followed, the 'pop' made as the eyeballs were gouged out from the outside, the crack of the jawbone, the tearing of the flesh as it was torn. And it all covered his hand in tar. It felt disgusting to hold such a thing, yet this was nothing for him.

Feeling that the torture was enough, he pulled his hand back in and began to flick it to get the tar out. "Disgusting. They soiled my favorite gloves!".
The reavers didn't care though. Their response was immeadiate, a worn lance poking it's weathered blade through the hole recently made to stab the daemon. This ended in failure however, the gloved and tar covered hand taking a hold of the worn shaft and pulling at it with force. The sound of something tearing followed and once the entire pole was pulled in, the sight of torn skin and fur with a dripping set of tar behind it was enough to have anyone lose their lunch. The fox grabbed the launce upright, held it for a few seconds and then stabbed it back over through the same hole. The sound of the blade piercing skin finally brought a smile to the man, one hand easily pulling off the wooden board that held the massive door shut. "Come on, come and get me! Show me how strong you all are!!". With a psychotic grin that befits his nature, the doors were slung open and he was greeted with Reavers in all directions. There was even a Juggernaught, standing proudly amongst the center of them all. "A battle fit for a king!". It was all he screamed out before his scythe began to dance wickedly in the air. The scene of gore that ensued continued on for a good 5 minutes....

....before each and every Reaver body fell to the ground in a set of pieces. Even the Juggernaught was sliced down in half from crotch up. The Daemon murderer took in deep breaths, watching the scene with a glint in his eyes. "My art is misunderstood. Sad that there's no one around to appreciate it..."
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dain fallowed the others to the throne room with his warfan in one hand and the other hand over his wound. His men split up in teams of two and took defensive positions around the room.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the others were gathers in Queen Liu Lu’s palace the 9th Legion was leading a large force south. The plan was to head into Aordaf and relieve the Daemons. That was the plan at any rate. The Devas were reluctant at first to allow this force to cross threw their territories but soon relented. General Fenar, a large Arctic Wolf of fifty years, had lead the 9th for over ten years and had seen many battles. Now he was leading the 9th and over two hundred thousand other soldiers from many nations to face this evil sweeping they’re world. Word had of the fate of the 3rd and the horrors that they faced. Now, it was the 9th’s turn.

As the host was slowly making its way through a thick forest over three days south of Dells, they were unaware of the massive army that watched them. The Overlord looked out at the host and saw how unprepared they were. Very few pickets and there lines stretched for over ten miles. Smiling evilly the Overlord turned and gave the order.

General Fenar heard the shout and quickly jumped off his Frost Wolf, just as an arrow shot over his head. Within minutes the host was attacked on two sides. General Fenar quickly gave orders for the 9th for form up. Sadly the rest of the army was not as well trained. Fenar looked over and to his horror saw Juggernauts charge into the line. Behind them came a massive army of Reavers. For the next hour the allies fought for their very lives but to no avail. The 9th was able to break out of the ambush, but not without heavy casualties. Retreating in well disciplined order the 9th slowly made its way back north towards Dells. With them were the remnants of the expedition. They started out with two hundred thousand. They would come back with less then twenty thousand.

The next day word had gotten to both the Daemon and Devas lords. For the Daemons it was a bitter blow. They had hopped the 9th and its allies would make it. For now they were still on there own. For the Devas, the fact that such a force was in there lands sent them into a frenzy. They’ve been attacked by Reaver raiding parties but to have a large army so deep into their territory was to much. They began to mobilize and prepare to for what they believed would be the coming storm.
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Queen Liu Lu's Throne Room, Antechamber =

Lu Xiong held her daemon lover tightly, feeling safe in his powerful arms and winged embrace. The badger girl would have bowed properly at her Queen's entrance if HexPoint's strength allowed it. General Huang Wei and Master Jia Zu also entered with soldiers and attendants that had survived the terrible attack. She was so proud of her Queen and her prowess. It was an honor to be her servant. HexPoint suddenly reached into her gown and squeezed her left breast. Though well across the throne room, Lu Xiong held her breath so as not to rudely interrupt her Queen's commands... or his fondling.

"There we are...", he whispered, taking his scroll from Lu Xiong's gown. "How can I repay you for keeping this safe?"

The pudgy badger just shook her head. "... Live."

He leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Stay here. I just need the case I made so I can take this with me."

The antechamber Queen Liu Lu accomodated him with was a shambles. HexPoint secured his special scroll onto his belt and looked out the window. It was awful. The Chenerans fought well enough to survive the invasion, but something bothered HexPoint to the pit of his stomach. Being an Aordafian Mage Knight, he had led many battles underneath the command of Most High Gereal Strauss. What he saw outside rang true with the sacred verses of the Book of Threnodies, and basic war mongering.

"We've been had. Phillip flexed his muscles. He'll destroy Chenera out of spite!"
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dead on inspiration, and bored, so here it is, all i can scrounge from the depths of my ultimately unusual soul..... so I guess i'll just ramble on about how the Chengbao confederation came to flourish, and the history behind Jia Zu and the Queen.)

The Queen sat on her throne, with her few people around her. She held the core in her hand and looked into it, admiring it's beauty as she got lost in her deep thoughts. She felt uneasy, and simply sat in her chair looking at the core.

Jia Zu thought about how they all survived, and where able to return so quickly, nevertheless, the backup forces where well hidden as he had ordered, so they need not worry about retaking these lands after their destruction, the climate was perfect for reconstruction no matter what spell, curse or any other type of disease fell upon it by Philip. Deep in his mind he knew his Queen was no true political, or domestic genius, she could fare well, but Jia Zu knew that it was he who was the master politician. That's really the only reason she had him hired in the first place, later on in her campaign she found out he was an incredible asset, and gave him ore than simple menial tasks like developing a city.

In the beginning of the kingdom, when the mighty confederation was but a small speck of land by the Eastern shore, her troops where small in number, and the mighty super weapons where but myths. The Queen was still a young teenager, 16 to be precise. She had successfully rebelled against one of the many warlords in the region, and with her youth, beauty, and charisma she had lead her people to victory.

It was during these times she had a modest heart, as Jia Zu could recall, innocent and kind, despite all the war and famine around her. It is in truth this woman Jia Zu fell in love with, not the mighty conquer who was hellbent on world domination and tales of wealth and glory about her illustrious empire.

She was a simple girl, who grew up in the coastal village of Ju Po, and had always felt heartbroken at the terrible strife and troubles of the land and the people around her. So as she grew up, she waited for a time when she would make her move, she was a very popular woman around the village, but she needed more. So she left her studies and traveled about the province, making her presence known, making speeches and quick getaways, she quickly rallied the people around her to know her as a small but strong beacon of hope, and when she turned 15, the small warlord that lead them, suffered a heavy blow from a recent battle with another warlord. Seeing her opportunity, she rallied the villages, and lead her attack.

The warlord, with no men to spare, was easily overcome on Liu Lu's birthday, and she established her small kingdom, which she called Xao (shao). Now it was at this time that Jia Zu remembers that soon after however, she was almost incapable of recruiting men, leading and developing farms, most of her policies ended in disaster and Jia Zu saw this firsthand. Now Jia Zu here remembers that this is where he came in, during his youth, he had studied battle tactics, battle strategy, political and foreign affairs, domestic policy, and was the equal of a scholar three times his age.

Jia Zi saw the desperation of Liu Lu, and saw something entirely different than the other warlords. he saw someone who wanted to make a difference, who wanted to change the lives of the people and make a better world for them. Other warlords where only concerned about their wealth, and their glory, none of which really inspired him to go serve them, seeing as usually most advisers where not listened to in the other warlords kingdoms. He knew she was different however, and went to apply into her service. He was a young boy, only 16 years old, but he was confident that he may be able to convince her.

When he arrived, he remembers seeing her for the first time in his life. She was dressed in a light green and white clothing, made of poor silk, she wore simple shoes, and her hair drooped around her waist, she was beautiful, simply gorgeous as Jia Zu thought. Then after he showed her his plan for conquest of the Cheneran continent. She was very pleased, and handed all political matters over to him.

He quickly told her though that this was a huge mistake, doing such a thing would mean that power of the country would be easy to wrest form her if she gave up so much power that easily.

The over the next nay years, him and her grew very close to one another, Jia Zu taught her about politics and state affairs, while he learned a little bit more from her about fighting on the field of battle.

As time went on though, and her kingdom grew bigger and bigger, he noticed the changes in her, her modest and sweet character began to drift away, while a blood hungry ruler began to take her place. Her clothing became less and less...modest as well.

It pained Jia Zu to see her turning into what she was becoming, as well as to take less and less attention to him. Eventually he just became an adviser and friend to her, a man who was wise and intelligent who could always back her up... in the government. When it came to banquets, parties and life, he was just another official who had come to work for her over the years.

Though, the farther she grew from him, the more he seemed to love her, so he continued to serve her till the confederation was formed, and in truth the confederation was just a ploy devised by the two of them, the other regional leaders where to be assassinated and thrown out along with their families through staged events. Which would then lead to the dissolving of the confederation, and the creation of the Xao Empire as it was always intended, with Liu Lu as her Empress, or as she was to be renamed as of the event, her new name would be Empress Zhuo, First Empress of the Xao Empire.

Now Jia Zu could read her mind like a book, and he knew that she had a distinct love for the ancient Chinese culture, especially that of the Han empire that lasted a prosperous 400 years. This was the culture she wanted to recreate for her people, the age of empires.

Jia Zu's thought was intterupted by a clashing and banging of falling stone, and he then looked at his Queen. Wondering if she would ever become the woman he once loved again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11