FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Velmsa comes to Bon Bon(Intro by Jessica Belle,Sky's char.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Velmsa comes to Bon Bon(Intro by Jessica Belle,Sky's char.) Reply with quote

Velmsa's Intro
by Jessica Belle

The night was cold and dreary,the wind howled,which chilled the lone tigress to her bones. It was raining,but that she was grateful for,as the once hard and rocky road became muddy and soft,which gave small comfort to her blistered and bloody feet. But that was the only part of her grateful for the rain, as her simple peasant dressing gown,which was already torn and tattered from her long travels, was soaked completely through,and gave her no protection against the cold wind. The rain was at the least washing the dust,dirt,and blood from her fur,but her sopping wet fur held in the cold rain,which was sapping the warmth from her body. With the heavy rainclouds,there was no light offered by the moon or stars,which made it almost impossible to see where she was going. Yet she continued her dreary march,one step after the other,by sheer force of will now,as she had no strength left. She had been on the run for three weeks now,and had run out of food a week ago. "At least no one would be fool enough to be out in this weather". She mumbled to herself.
She had been staying close to the road,but not on it,so no one could report they had seen her to anyone searching for her,which had made short work of her dressing gown and slippers miles back. The light weight material just wasn't designed to take the thorns,rocks,and undergrowth the forest offered,but it beat the alternative,though now she was regretting her decision. Her name was Velmsa,born of a simple peasant family in a tiny town in Hungary. Her family was poor, and struggled to get by,but they always managed somehow. So when she had come of age,a local police officer had cast his eye on her,he had asked her father for her hand in marriage. He was by no means rich,but made an honest living patrolling the streets of a nearby larger town,enforcing law and order. He was a good man,but Velmsa did not love him. But with no dowry she had no right to be choosy,and didn't have the heart to tell her father she would not marry the man. So as she lay awake one night,a week before the wedding,she decided to take action. She gathered some bread,cheese,and a couple of potatoes in a small empty grain sack,wrapped a simple shawl around her shoulders,and crept out the door. She cursed herself for never getting around to oiling the hinge on the simple wardrobe that held her clothes,she would have got some proper clothes for her journey,but the loud creak from the aging relic would have woken her father.
Velmsa had seen the light off in the distance, of a fairly large city,and though she feared large cities,being a simple peasant girl,her desperation had her on a grim march towards the flickering light,distorted by the rain. After many a long and weary mile,she at last reached the city,her teeth chattering from the cold wind. "Bon Bon" she whispered to herself as she entered,immediately darting to the shadows when she saw the town guard,still fearing she might be caught and returned. She crept along the best she could,shivering even more now do to fear. Perhaps it was fate that guided her,perhaps divine intervention,but she found herself huddling in the shadows on the porch of an old hotel. "At least this is out the rain". she whispered to herself. It was then she noticed a thin beam of light,lazily jutting through the darkness. The place was closed,and the drapes were closed,but she noticed a bit of fabric covering a broken window,which blew to the side a bit every time there was a strong breeze,offering a mere glimpse inside. The tigress crept up to the opening,but could only see a dull light shining in the upstairs hallway. It was this then that she caught scent of the leftover lamb stew that had been prepared earlier. It had been but on the lader to keep overnight,but to Velmsa' poor starving nose it was as if someone was waving a bowl under her nose. She whimpered and cringed,with any number of penalties if she were caught racing through her head,from jail,being returned,or even shot on site for intruding. But after a moments hesitation,with a shaky paw she reached forward and pulled away the cloth,sticking her arm in and unlocking the door and removing the bar.
Velmsa opened the door softly,and crept in as quickly as she could,fearing the sound of the rain with the door open would be heard by whomever lived there. Within mere moments she was in the kitchen,frantically devouring a small bit of bread left on the cutting board with a cloth wrapped around it to keep it from drying out too much. She had already finished off the rest of the nearly whole loaf,by the time she reached the lader. She winced over in pain from eating too fast on a totally empty stomach. She whipped back the curtain and stepped into the small closet like room,and there was the bowl a towel over it,standing majestically like the crown jewels,at least to Velmsas poor starved mind. She snatched it up,like it was going to run away,throw away the towel,and dipped her hungry maw right in. She wolfed down the remaining contents in mere moments,giving off frantic whimpers and moans,until she had literally licked the bowl clean. Now her stomach felt on fire,the pain was so great,the weight of the food so heavy,she set the bowl on the counter and doubled over totally in pain. She backed into the door jam,then slowly slid down the the floor. With her back still against the jam,but now in a sitting position on the floor,she put her legs out in front of her,gripped her sides and fought to stifle a yelp of pain, and then...blackness crept in like a cloak being pulled over her,and she passed out.
Jess had just tucked Katrin in bed,and was laying awake,trying to read,as neither her nor Katrin were in the mood to be intimate,having learned of Scorpias and Shihos leaving. She had set the book aside hours ago,and was now just sitting in the dim lit room,softly crying. "You do this to yourself girl,giving your feelings too freely". She softly scolded herself. It was then she felt a cold draft,her nose perking up and sniffing the air to locate the source. "A tiger? We didn't massage any tigers today". Jess muttered to herself,thinking it might be residual scent from a customer. She then her a soft clunk coming from downstairs,within a moment she had opened the drawer to her night stand,withdrawing the ornate Schofield .45 Johnny had made for her,as a teachers gift after he had taught her how to quick draw,shoot,basically the tricks of the trade for a gunslinger;after the misshapen adventure involving the misfired pepperbox of hers and the Don's son. Jess put on the six gun rig, twirled the piece a few times,and returned it to the holster,not necessary but it got her psyched up. She sniffed the air more as she crept down the stairs,smelling the rain and..*sniff*..blood. This put Jess' hairs really on end as she might be dealing with an injured furson,which tended to bring out the animalist nature in them and could make them very dangerous. She passed through teh lobby,seeing the door bar on the floor and the cloth covering the broken window pushed aside. With a hand on the handle of the revolver, she pushed open the door to the kitchen with the other paw and stepped silently inside. She silently crept around the center counter,seeing the curtain to the lader pushed aside,a lump in her throat from fear what might happen,even her tail lifted out of instinct,ready to spray. When at last sh rounded the corner,her eyes beheld a young silver striped tigress,looking absolutely bedraggled and pitiful,passed out with stew all over her muzzle. With a long sigh of relief,her tail going back down and her paw moving away from the gunhandle,Jess stood over the girl and said "Sweety,I don't think you could fight your way out of a wet paper bag". to herself really,realizing the girls plight. Without another word Jess knealed,scooped up the poor girl,an began walking upstairs to treat her.

(comments and critique welcome,more story to come)
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should break the text up in smaller sections. That'll make it easier to read. Right now it's a huge wall of text.

and is this a story about Bluehawk's character? I think her name is Velsma and not Velmsa.

I think you've posted this in the wrong section BTW.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY WALL OF TEXT!

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well its weird,I have all the nice spaces and tabs and other sections when I write it out on my computer,but when I copy and paste it here it gets all blocky.From the replies so far I guess no one liked it.
Sad
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it's a bit hard to read but in all i love it

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toonaxe wrote:
well its weird,I have all the nice spaces and tabs and other sections when I write it out on my computer,but when I copy and paste it here it gets all blocky.From the replies so far I guess no one liked it.
Sad
Yeah, sadly such formatting isn't used by a lot of internet sites, as far as I know, so all that pretty setup goes out the window.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Bit of help)

Velmsa's Intro
by Jessica Belle

The night was cold and dreary,the wind howled,which chilled the lone tigress to her bones. It was raining,but that she was grateful for,as the once hard and rocky road became muddy and soft,which gave small comfort to her blistered and bloody feet. But that was the only part of her grateful for the rain, as her simple peasant dressing gown,which was already torn and tattered from her long travels, was soaked completely through,and gave her no protection against the cold wind.

The rain was at the least washing the dust,dirt,and blood from her fur,but her sopping wet fur held in the cold rain,which was sapping the warmth from her body. With the heavy rainclouds,there was no light offered by the moon or stars,which made it almost impossible to see where she was going. Yet she continued her dreary march,one step after the other,by sheer force of will now,as she had no strength left. She had been on the run for three weeks now,and had run out of food a week ago. "At least no one would be fool enough to be out in this weather". She mumbled to herself.

She had been staying close to the road,but not on it,so no one could report they had seen her to anyone searching for her,which had made short work of her dressing gown and slippers miles back. The light weight material just wasn't designed to take the thorns,rocks,and undergrowth the forest offered,but it beat the alternative,though now she was regretting her decision. Her name was Velmsa,born of a simple peasant family in a tiny town in Hungary.

Her family was poor, and struggled to get by,but they always managed somehow. So when she had come of age,a local police officer had cast his eye on her,he had asked her father for her hand in marriage. He was by no means rich,but made an honest living patrolling the streets of a nearby larger town,enforcing law and order. He was a good man,but Velmsa did not love him. But with no dowry she had no right to be choosy,and didn't have the heart to tell her father she would not marry the man. So as she lay awake one night,a week before the wedding,she decided to take action.

She gathered some bread,cheese,and a couple of potatoes in a small empty grain sack,wrapped a simple shawl around her shoulders,and crept out the door. She cursed herself for never getting around to oiling the hinge on the simple wardrobe that held her clothes,she would have got some proper clothes for her journey,but the loud creak from the aging relic would have woken her father.

Velmsa had seen the light off in the distance, of a fairly large city,and though she feared large cities,being a simple peasant girl,her desperation had her on a grim march towards the flickering light,distorted by the rain. After many a long and weary mile,she at last reached the city,her teeth chattering from the cold wind. "Bon Bon" she whispered to herself as she entered,immediately darting to the shadows when she saw the town guard,still fearing she might be caught and returned. She crept along the best she could,shivering even more now do to fear.

Perhaps it was fate that guided her,perhaps divine intervention,but she found herself huddling in the shadows on the porch of an old hotel. "At least this is out the rain". she whispered to herself. It was then she noticed a thin beam of light,lazily jutting through the darkness. The place was closed,and the drapes were closed,but she noticed a bit of fabric covering a broken window,which blew to the side a bit every time there was a strong breeze,offering a mere glimpse inside. The tigress crept up to the opening,but could only see a dull light shining in the upstairs hallway. It was this then that she caught scent of the leftover lamb stew that had been prepared earlier.

It had been but on the lader to keep overnight,but to Velmsa' poor starving nose it was as if someone was waving a bowl under her nose. She whimpered and cringed,with any number of penalties if she were caught racing through her head,from jail,being returned,or even shot on site for intruding. But after a moments hesitation,with a shaky paw she reached forward and pulled away the cloth,sticking her arm in and unlocking the door and removing the bar.

Velmsa opened the door softly,and crept in as quickly as she could,fearing the sound of the rain with the door open would be heard by whomever lived there. Within mere moments she was in the kitchen,frantically devouring a small bit of bread left on the cutting board with a cloth wrapped around it to keep it from drying out too much. She had already finished off the rest of the nearly whole loaf,by the time she reached the lader. She winced over in pain from eating too fast on a totally empty stomach.

She whipped back the curtain and stepped into the small closet like room,and there was the bowl a towel over it,standing majestically like the crown jewels,at least to Velmsas poor starved mind. She snatched it up,like it was going to run away,throw away the towel,and dipped her hungry maw right in. She wolfed down the remaining contents in mere moments,giving off frantic whimpers and moans,until she had literally licked the bowl clean. Now her stomach felt on fire,the pain was so great,the weight of the food so heavy,she set the bowl on the counter and doubled over totally in pain.

She backed into the door jam,then slowly slid down the the floor. With her back still against the jam,but now in a sitting position on the floor,she put her legs out in front of her,gripped her sides and fought to stifle a yelp of pain, and then...blackness crept in like a cloak being pulled over her,and she passed out.

Jess had just tucked Katrin in bed,and was laying awake,trying to read,as neither her nor Katrin were in the mood to be intimate,having learned of Scorpias and Shihos leaving. She had set the book aside hours ago,and was now just sitting in the dim lit room,softly crying. "You do this to yourself girl,giving your feelings too freely". She softly scolded herself. It was then she felt a cold draft,her nose perking up and sniffing the air to locate the source. "A tiger? We didn't massage any tigers today".

Jess muttered to herself,thinking it might be residual scent from a customer. She then her a soft clunk coming from downstairs,within a moment she had opened the drawer to her night stand,withdrawing the ornate Schofield .45 Johnny had made for her,as a teachers gift after he had taught her how to quick draw,shoot,basically the tricks of the trade for a gunslinger;after the misshapen adventure involving the misfired pepperbox of hers and the Don's son. Jess put on the six gun rig, twirled the piece a few times,and returned it to the holster,not necessary but it got her psyched up.

She sniffed the air more as she crept down the stairs,smelling the rain and..*sniff*..blood. This put Jess' hairs really on end as she might be dealing with an injured furson,which tended to bring out the animalist nature in them and could make them very dangerous. She passed through teh lobby,seeing the door bar on the floor and the cloth covering the broken window pushed aside. With a hand on the handle of the revolver, she pushed open the door to the kitchen with the other paw and stepped silently inside.

She silently crept around the center counter,seeing the curtain to the lader pushed aside,a lump in her throat from fear what might happen,even her tail lifted out of instinct,ready to spray. When at last sh rounded the corner,her eyes beheld a young silver striped tigress,looking absolutely bedraggled and pitiful,passed out with stew all over her muzzle.

With a long sigh of relief,her tail going back down and her paw moving away from the gunhandle,Jess stood over the girl and said "Sweety,I don't think you could fight your way out of a wet paper bag". to herself really,realizing the girls plight. Without another word Jess knealed,scooped up the poor girl,an began walking upstairs to treat her.

(see if that makes it easier for any, very detailed and long though @_@)

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you really just need to put in paragraph breaks and indents which is five spaces ...there are a few spelling errors but other then that its a good story

CafePress
FurAffinity
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was very nice.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to start on the next segment today,but now I'm not so sure I should.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one said it was bad Jess its just alot at once ....maybe make the next part half as long

CafePress
FurAffinity
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See cat.See cat run.Run cat run.

Is that better people? Razz
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jess that is a darn good peace of work.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. :3

Nice introduction.

If you decide to continue on this story, I will be looking forward to read it. ^w^
45dragoons

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would read but i cower in fear of walls of text T_T cuase i would accdently begin reading it all backwards.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I guess I will write it up right here,and thus not have any blocky text towers that make people faint.To those that lied the intro,I thank you,I put a lot of work into it.To those that did not like it,I hope I can sway you're opinion in the coming pages.)

Velmsa's Intro,Part 2

The tigress began to stir, even though her eyes were shut. It seemed intensely bright, she knew she should open her eyes but she was warm, the first warmth she had known in days. It was then through her sleep foggy mind she began to notice things. She thought more and wondered why she was warm and gradually came to realize that she was in a nice soft bed with heavy blankets and heard a low burning fire crackling. Her tummy no longer hurt from hunger and was just as warm and contented as she was. As she awakened further the fabric that she was wearing was a fine smooth silky feeling material and much looser than her gown she had been wearing for days. It was that which startled her enough to sit up in bed with a sharp gasp.

"Easy there sweety, you've recovered well but I wouldn't do anything too energetic just yet," said a beautiful vixen wearing a lab coat, peeling up her eyelids and looking into her eyes, moving a bright reflective lantern back and forth. "Her pupils are dilating and returning just fine, I'd say she was just half starved, dehydrated and exhausted. She should be up and chasing butterflies in no time". The vixen as the blew out the tiny lantern and set it inside her large medical bag along with a few other items.

"Thank you Dr. Fuchs, and thanks for staying all this time, how much do I owe for the bill?" said another voice from someone with a large, bushy, and beautiful tail.

"Oh please honey, you put me up in one of your finest rooms, kept me well fed and gave me the best massages I've had in my life! I should be the one paying you, this is the best working vacation ever," Said Dr. Fuchs with a wink as she left, getting a playful rump squeeze from the fluff tail host.

It was then the tigress noticed that the loose fitting nightgown had fallen off her shoulders, revealing her breasts to all present. With an embarrassed gasp she hugged the blanket close to her to cover herself up.

It was then the tall, curvy, redheaded skunkette turned back around and walked up to the bed. Velsma knew she was a skunkette by her tail and general features but her colors were backwards and her scent was..*sniff*..her scent was..*sniff*..very different, Velsma thought to herself, suddenly feeling somewhat dreamy and tingly.

"Well I'm glad to see you're alright sweety, you gave me quite the scare both with you breaking in and then being out cold for two days," the skunkette said as she began to brush the tigress hair.

"I-I didn't mean to, that is I d-didn't want to..." Velsma began to explain nervously but relaxing more and more under the soft touch of the skunkette.

"It's quite alright dear, I fully understand. You're safe now and everything will be alright," the skunkette said, looking into the tigress' eyes. Velsma did not realize it but she had began to purr and was even nuzzling the paws that brushed her. All she knew was she was happy and safe and suddenly feeling very...good. "Oh where are my manners sweety,my name is Jessica Belle, but you can call me Jess if you want," Jess said, her emerald eyes almost seeming to sparkle in the light that flooded in through the window.

"Velllsmmaa" the tigress replied in a long blissful sigh.

"Well Velsma, shall we get some breakfast?" Jess asked, suddenly snapping her to a normal state and helped Velsma out of bed.
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, yes this is the introduction for my character Tigress, Velsma Hale. Since her introduction is attached to Jessica, just as mine was tied to Constance, I've let her write the introduction and helped her edit the second part.

You are right, Symphony, her spelling is V E L S M A, we just got it taken care of and since she's my character, I gotta say Jess is doing a great job so far, and the first part was approved by me so I know she's doing great. Smile

And if you think Jess's stories are long and detailed, what about mine??? That second episode was 25 pages by the time was done with it and kept getting longer and longer! XD
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12996 Episode 3

Casting call for Sky's Story
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9588
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far so good. :3

Can't wait to read the next part. ^w^

BlueHawk82 wrote:
if you think Jess's stories are long and detailed, what about mine??? That second episode was 25 pages by the time was done with it and kept getting longer and longer! XD

*laugh* I have to say, in my opinion, your stories is detail as a flower under a magnifying glass. (if that simile made sense to anyone. ^^!)

And speaking of "Stories" when we will be able to read part 3, Mr. BlueHawk? :3
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Velsma's intro,pt.3

Velsma followed Jess down the stairs,fidgeting with her nighty,as it was too big and kept falling off her shoulders.Finally she tied it in a bit of a knot in the back,which made it uncomfortable but manageable.The young tigress' nose began to sniff the air,smelling some wonderful food,and remembered why she had broken in here in the first place,also reminded by the fact that her tummy was growling.

In the kitchen area stood a tall lovely vixen,which she noticed two things right away:She was blue,which Velsma thought very odd,and her boobs were huge!Velmsa actually unconsciously wrapped her arms about herself,covering her chest,feeling somewhat self conscious.

"Sorry about the loose nighty sweety,my stuff seems big on you.It big on Katrin to,but she has ways of filling it out to fit". Jess said with a giggle and a wink. "Hi there,I'm Katrin,glad to see your ok". the blue vixen said with a cheerful smile as she finished loading up the plates with food for breakfast."I-I'm Velsma,thank you." the tigress replied shyly,and since Katrins paws were busy,she shook her tail instead on a nervous impulse.Katrins smile grew even bigger at the touch to her large fluffy tail "oh she will fit in just fine here". she said with a giggle.

"Who's hungry!" Katrin shouted playfully,and laughed when she saw Velsma was already sat down,napkin tucked in,and silverware in paws before she had even finished her sing song shout.Breakfast consisted of a huge stack of pancakes,more bacon than she had ever seen cooked at once before,same again with the sausage,eggs,fruit,cheese,juice,and toast.Her hosts ate a pretty good meal,but Velmsa ate some seriously heroic portions,which Jess anticipated,Dr.Fuchs had warned she might be ravenously hungry.With the last little bit of pancake,Velsma wiped up the remnant syrup and butter on her plate,which was now clean aside from a simple washing,downed the last bite with a long satisfied sigh,her slim tummy poking out a little.

It was then her eyes got a frightened look to them "I-I don't have any way to pay for any of this" She said,tears welling up in her eyes.Jess let out a boisterous laugh and said "Sweety,you're my guest,so no need to pay for anything.But if you would like to help out with some chores you can". Velsma nodded quickly,wiping away the forming tears. "Good girl.Oh crap! is that the time!" Jess said as she withdrew a long watch chain from her cleavage and looked at the time on a small pocket watch. "We're late for opening! Velsma dear,please wash the dishes from breakfast,then after that there's a nice hot bath waiting for you in your room.I stoked the boiler this morning so the water was a bit too hot,it should be just right by the time you get to it.Add a splash of the bottle left on the counter to the water." Jess gave a short explanation and put on a simple kimono. "Come along my pet". Jess said to Katrin,who followed behind her out the door,where she could hear the front door opening,followed by muffled speaking and the sounds of quite alot of peoples footsteps."Pet?Must be a nickname". Velsma said to herself.

The dishes took no time at all really to finish,and were dried and put away in the respective cupboards.She shyly made her way from the kitchen to the stairs,looking into the waiting room full of people as she passed,many seeming to be in alot of pain.Just as she reached the stairs a wolf came out into the parlor moving his shoulders around briskly,a broad smile on his face.He thanked Jess for relieving the pain from his old injury,and restoring much of his lost mobility of his arms,and paid her quite the tidy sum."Wonder if she's a healer,but why would she need Dr.Fuchs?" Velsma thought to herself as she walked up the stairs to her room.

She locked the door and untied the knot in the nighty,which then fell off her form to the floor.She took up the small bottle on the counter and gave a small splash to the hot steamy water,and bubbles began to form.She smiled at the rainbow hued orbs,and sank slowly,inch by inch into the welcome water.For quite some time she simply melted into the water,as it felt sooo good to her still weary and achy form. She might have even fell asleep again had a bubble not popped on her nose,making it tickle."Oh,a troublemaker eh?" She said and splashed at a cluster of bubbles,sending some of them into the air.All of the sudden she felt very frisky and playful,and could not help but engage in a game of biting the bubbles that came lazily floating down.She kept this up,as well as swatting bubbles with her tail or paws,her eyes wide as a kitten at play,until the water grew cold,then quickly washed up and exited the tub,feeling very refreshed at washing away the grime from the trail that simple sponge baths could not get rid of,that had been given by Dr.Fuchs and Jess.Once she had dried off,she wrapped a towel around her hair to dry,and shyly watched as people came and went from the parlor,from her vantage point on the stairs,peering through the railing.

(yes I know its long people,but I like detailed plots that give character development.Trust me,the plot will get very interesting soon.)
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

("Gotten Himmel! She lives!" Yeah I'm still around for now,sorry for the long delay,lets get this going again hmm?)

Velsma watched as dozens upon dozens of people came and went through the parlor.Most wincing in agony coming in,and spry and chipper as they left,and most paid double or even triple the charged amount,happy to be pain free. She watched in awe as the cash box had to be taken into a back room (presumably to a safe) no less then four times to be emptied! "Wow,she must be rich!" the simple country feline whispered to herself,having never seen so much money in her life.

"Phew! Another exhausting day,all the busier since..."Jess began to say,then stopped as she began to choke up.In a moment Katrin as there,putting a comforting arm around her "Don't worry,Miss Scorpia and Shiho can't be gone forever,they will come back." Velsma began to wonder whom they were talking about,but was jarred from her thoughts by Jess calling out that it was time for dinner.She had enjoyed her bath so much that she had forgot she had skipped lunch, but now Velmsa bolted down the stairs,nearly tripping over her baggy/loose nighty,and was in the kitchen,plate in hand in a flash.Jess and Katrin both had a good laugh at the hungry kitties response,and had a nice bowl of leftover soup,which had simmered over hot coals all day,and tasted all the better for it.Katrin set out a nice loaf of marbled rye bread,and some soft butter,to go with the meal.

"Shall we have some dessert to for our hungry young guest?" Jess said,putting together on odd coffee grinder looking contraption,adding salt and ice to the outer barrel portion.Suddenly Velmsa caught a scent of something that made her eyes big as saucers and her whiskers twitch in excitement "Thats cream!!!" She shouted and was nuzzling against Jess,like an excited kitten,cream was definitely Velmsa's weakness.Jess laughed till her sides hurt at the cute sight,as she turned the handle on the strange device.After ten agonizingly long minutes,Jess announced "It's ready!" and took out a frosty metal can from the inside of the machine,and set it on the table.She opened the lid and Velmsa almost cried,seeing the thickness and odd color in front of her. "Its gone bad." she sniffed. "No silly girl,its ice cream,have you never had it before?" Jess said patting Velmsa's head. The tigress shook her head,and eyed the thick substance suspiciously,as it was scooped into balls and put in a bowls in front of them.After much coaxing she took a tiny spoonful,the response was electric.The cream was even sweeter,and tasted like berries to! It cooled as it melted and slid down her throat,and made her taste buds dance! She wolfed down the whole bowl,stopping from getting a brain freeze like when she drank cold water too fast,but only momentarily.Within moments she was mewing out a happy cat song,totally unaware she was doing it,for she was in true bliss.It was only when she reached the 4th time singing the song she noticed the other two had joined in,giggling at the kitten-like response to the dessert.

She blushed deeply,embarrassed,but also feeling very sleepy from a full tummy and so much cream,she mumbled a good night,and barely managed to get up the stars to her room,before flopping down on the soft bed,fast asleep.Sometime in the middle of the night,Velmsa was awakened by a strange sound,almost like,panting.She got out of bed,and crept into the hallway,and up to the thin line of light that was stretched across the floor in front of Jess' room,from the door not being fully shut.Velmsa was a country cat,so sneaking and creeping was normal for her,especially when they had gone hunting,so getting to the door undetected was kids stuff.She peered through the crack and could hardly believe her eyes!

There was Miss Jess,totally naked,with Miss Katrin straddled on top of her.They were embroiled in passionate kissing,sometimes breaking apart and showing their tongues gliding along each other.Their nipples were hard,and grazed against each other periodically,causing excited moans from each of them.Jess was stroking long strokes down Katrins back and rump,which Velmsa could not help but imagine what that felt like,and began to softly purr,her own nips hardening some.It was then that Velmsa noticed their privates,they were rubbing up against each other! And a strange damp liquid was flowing from them."Thats not pee,what is that?" Velmsa thought to herself.It was then the scent caught her nostrils,no scent anywhere in the world could be as enticing or as exotic to the young tigress.She found herself sniffing in more and more,and feeling all tingly and excited,her tummy feeling kind of weird.She looked more closely with hazed over eyes,and saw a strange nub poking out of the petals on each.Curiously she looked down to her own now wettening sex,and began to rub the area where the nub was on the ladies.It felt incredible,and within a moment,she was surprised to see the same small fleshy nub emerge from the fleshy hood of her folds.

She almost fell backwards as electric waves of pleasure rolled over her body,her paw rubbing that nub relentlessly, unable to stop the flow of pleasure and not really wanting to.She once more peered into the room,not able to look away from the women.Jess sniffed the air,and detected a new scent,knowing they were being watched.She then began to periodically look towards the door,really putting on a show of passion for the young voyeur,but not enough to make her suspicious she had been caught.Velmsa watched as Jess began to lick and suckle on one of Katrin's nipples,causing her to buck her hips faster.Velmsa followed suit and began to rub her own nipples,while her one paw rubbed her clit.bucking her own hips and struggling not to cry out in pleasure.Jess began to spank and rub Katrin's firm rump,and jack the base of her tail,still working the nipple.It was too much for Katrin to hold back,and soon she was erupting in orgasm,the chain reaction causing Jess to gush forth as well,and young Velmsa as well,having her first orgasm right there,her own pleasured cries drowned out by the other girls.

She feared she had been heard though,and dashed back down the hall and into bed.Hiding under the covers and tasting the strange liquid on her fingers,worried that she found she rather liked it.Jess panted along with Katrin,lapping up their sweet spilled nectar,Katrin doing the same to Jess.The skunkette smiled as she saw a small puddle in front of her door,the scent unmistakable."Sleep well young one,have wonderful dreams". Jess whispered and cuddled with her darling pet Katrin.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(has it really been 2 years?! gah! I am so fired!)

The Next morning Velsma woke up late,stretching out,feeling warm and so very good. Better than she had..well..ever,basking in the warm feeling she had all over her body. She could have stayed there all day,until the wafts of bacon frying drifted in through the door,making her tummy growl.With a giggle she said "alright alright,lets go get some breakfast,if we have not worn out our welcome".

She seemed to almost glide down the stairs,even giving playful leaps and twirls,doing a lighthearted dance she used to do when she a carefree kitten. It was not until she sat in the chair for breakfast, and heard the applause from the kitchen, did she break from her daydream-like trance. Her face flushed as she realized she had been watched, and Jess & Katrin were applauding. She felt totally embarrassed, and hid her face in here paws, until Jess said "That was very good dear, you are very graceful. You should enter the dance competition on Saturday, you'd whip the competition no problem"! "Uhh, You forget mistress, the dance competition is..well..a naughty one". Katrin said with a blush and giggle. "Oh yes, I forgot. I'm so used to the goings on in this town, it just seemed normal for me, and someone from out of town would be taken aback over such behavior". Jess said as she served pancakes and bacon to everyone, sitting down herself. A dance competition eh? It's long been my dream to be a dancer Velsma thought to herself, not even hearing the part about it being naughty dancing, now lost in thought. The rest of breakfast went on as per normal, though Velsma heard little of the chat, lost in a daydream of her as a world famous dancer, the spotlight on her, the roar of applause, and flowers being thrown to her by the audience.

Jess had closed the shop for the day, to take Velsma clothes shopping and to give her a day of rest, something she had scarce had since she opened up shop and word got around of how good at massage her and her staff were. Jess bought Velsma some practical clothes, some tea time clothes, and even a few luxurious outfits, but Velsmas mind was a million miles away, stuck on the idea of a dancer, even staring longingly at the handbills pasted up around town several times. It was not until Jess had taken her to a shop, to buy herself some risque clothing, that Velsma finally snapped out of it. "What do you think"? Jess asked,standing before her in a very provocative pose, wearing self supporting lingerie stockings (Jess does not like garter belts). a thong that barely covered her slit,and even then hugged up to her form, and a low cut corset that barely covered her nips,and even had windows in the sides and down the front,kriss crossed by silk ribbons. The outfit was near see though white lace,and in some places it was see through,with a pretty floral pattern. With it being on Jess's white fur, and much of it see through, from a distance one might not know if Jess was nude or not. "I..umm..I-I..umm.." Velsma stammered, remembering suddenly what she had secretly witnessed the night before. "Is it no good"? Jess asked, turning to the side and bending over in front of Velsma ,stroking her silk gloved paws over her beyond sexy rump and over the knotwork pawprint tattoos (OOC:eep,I may not have included that in my character bio,if its not included in the art,ignore the tattoos,even if it is super sexy), even giving a soft pat to her own rump. Velsma swallowed hard, and began to sweat some, feeling that same tingly feeling coming back, and became very aware of her nips hardening and wetness forming over her petals, making her freeze in place, unsure what to do. Jess teasingly ran her fingers through Velsma's hair, and sniffed in her rising scent, whispering seductively in her ear "I'm glad you like it sweety", giving her ear a soft nuzzle, aware that Velsma's paws had moved to stroke her tail. What are you doing?! her mind said, as her paws moved on their own to stroke Jess' tail, her mind half in a haze. The fur was the softest she had ever felt in her entire life, and she suddenly got the want to have that tail stroking over her every inch. Her paws began to tremble in excitement, as Jess began to purr softly, and her paws ran through Jess' tail fur. Jess, though this felt great, felt the trembles, and decided to put things on pause there, so as not to scare the poor girl, but left the invitation open "Careful now dear, keep that up and you're bound to excite me", Jess murred, before turning around to change and pay for the purchase. Velsma sat there, her heart pounding, her sex wet and tingling, aroused and confused. What just happened? What's going on with me? Am I getting feelings..for..Miss Jessica? She thought to herself. They walked home uneventfully, Katrin leading with a leash on the collar on her neck, which Velsma found very strange, and so did alot of the townsfolk apparently, and walked closer to Jess, subconsciously grazing a paw over her every now and then.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They arrived home just in time to start dinner. Jess and Katrin started cooking,and Velsma was sent to wash up and put away her clothes. It was after she had washed her paws and started to put her clothes away,that she finally noticed how beautiful they were. Suddenly she was like a little girl playing dress up in her moms clothes,trying it all on,strutting around,twirling,laughing,really having a good time,except these clothes all fit her. She had never owned such beautiful clothes before,and felt like a princess. She found one she absolutely adored,a lavender tea dress,with sensible work corset,pagoda sleeves,but just a tad skimpy here and there,to make her feel a bit sexy.
She walked down the stairs,just as dinner was being plated,and both Jess and Katrin smiled in admiration at how beautiful and somewhat sexy Velsma looked. The lavender matched her fur color so well,and her graceful feline walk really made one take notice. She would make quite the remarkable dancer Jess thought to herself,seeing how fluid her movements were,now that she had something more comfortable to wear that actually fit her,and not having to fight with extra fabric. Velsma sat don't with dignity and poise,eyes shimmering in delight,feeling so very happy and important. The dinner went by with many compliments exchanged,many laughs to be had,and all the room lit up by smiles.
When it came time to do the washing up,both girls eagerly volunteered to help with the washing up. Jess,being the mischievous skunky she was,had slipped off and stripped of everything except a washing up apron. Katrin giggled and swatted Jess's bare rump as she passed,Velsma was too stunned,not knowing what to do,and began washing plates nervously. She watched with eyes locked,as Jess began to tease that soft tail up and down Katrins form,which of course Katrin replied by arching into it and murring softly. Velsmas paw began to tremble,and swallowed hard,as she nuzzles and caressed Katrins neck,giving soft kisses and mating bites,pressing her hips into Katrins rump. Velsma began to breath deeply,and felt her nips harden again,frozen there holding a plate in one paw,a wash rag in the other,frozen like a deer in the headlights. Jess then moved in,and gave a firm mating bite to Katrin's neck,followed by soft feathery licks over the raised bitemarks. Katrin moaned out loudly,sending a shock of pleasure coursing through Velsma,like she felt when her paws had wandered to her nethers the night before. With this sudden jolt,Velsma lost grip on the plate,and it came crashing to the floor,shattering,startling the ladies,who looked to see what happened. There was poor statue Velsma,enthralled yet totally embarrassed,getting a full body blush,as the ladies sniffed her scent in the air and began to walk seductively towards her. She watched frzen,as they both wrapped their arms around her,stroking her soft hair,still holding the dish rag in her paw. It was when they began to kiss along her neck and rim if her ears,her whole body seemed to melt,and she almost had her knees buckle under her. Jess kisses a trail along Velsmas neck,along the rim of her ear,and took her ear tip in he soft lips,and began to suckle,stroking that soft tail up and down her back. This caused Velsma to moan out loud,as she had never felt anything so incredible in all her life. It was like Miss Jessica knew where every pleasure place and nerve was in her body,and was playing them like a master violinist,little did she know,Jess was just getting started.
Before Velsma knew what she was doing,her paws were stroking through Jess' tail,and Katrins hair,puling the both of them to her greedily,indulging lustily in this new and heavenly feeling,her mind clouded by the feelings and that wonderful scent again. She remembered something she saw Jess do,and moved one of Katrins bounteous breasts to her muzzle,and began to lick and suck. Katrin moaned and said "She's a natural" running her fingers through Velsmas hair,and rubbing her breasts.Velsma moaned and murred,as she suckled Katrins nips,stroked her breasts,and ran her fingers through Jess's tail fur,unaware she was being carried up stairs by the girls,and her buttons undone,her dress falling away as they walked through the doorway to Jess's room.
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH COME ONE!!! Don't stop now!!! I didn't create that siberian tigress to be cutoff at this point! Very Happy
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12996 Episode 3

Casting call for Sky's Story
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9588
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jess gently set Velsma down,and turned up the gas light some,so she could fully see everything. She smile down at the excited and heavy breathing tigress,seeing the light glisten off of her wet folds,sniffing in her rising scent with a murr. She shook her head to cascade her hair,the with a tug untied the knot holding the apron on,letting it fall to the floor,standing nude and alluring in front of the girls.
Katrin moved obediently to one of Jess' breasts,and began to lightly lick and flicker her tongue over the aerola and nipple,while looking at Velsma,as if to say this show is for you,and also teach her.with her one paw she began to stroke up and down Jess' back,rump,and tail,soft moans escaping from the of the tantalizing skunkette,her pink nips hardening and really standing out against the half white/half black fur,which the colors split down the middle of her nips. Katrins other paw moved to stroke up and down Velsmas bare back and tail for a moment,before gently guiding her over to Jess' other breasts,urging her to help. Velsma took no time in helping,causing audible moans from Jess,each one seeming to cause a tingle to shoot through Velsmas body,and she could feel her wetness begin to drip down her thigh.
"Ooo,good girls". Jess moaned,which seemed to excite Katrin and Velsma more,and the began to lick and suckle harder and more frenzied. Suddenly Jess leaned forward,pushing both girls on their backs on the bed. Jess pulled away,giving startled and saddened looks from Velsma,but soft trembles from Katrin,as she knew her mistress was doing one of the things she did best:build anticipation. She picked up Velsmas feet,and began to massage them expertly,to which the tigress sighed happily and almost seemed to melt. It was as if she were massaging away her entire lifes worth of aches and pains with her touch, Her whole body relaxed at Jess' magical touch,and she may have passed out from euphoria overload,had Jess not began to kiss and softly lick at her toes. This caused funny tingles to travel up Velsmas calves,and she trembled
a little involuntarily. It was as if Jess were reading the nerves like a map,and charging each bit one by one,and connecting the flow of pleasure. SHe massaged down her calves to her lower thighs,giving tender nibbles and licks as she went along,adding more pleasure by stroking her scent heavy tail across Velsmas cleavage and under her chin,leaving behind a thick layer of scent. Katrin had been shaking and biting her lips,and could not stand it anymore,she began to rub her own large breasts and wet folds,watching her mistress work,knowing exactly the feeling Velsma was experiencing right now.
Slowly Jess kissed and licked a trail down to Velsmas lower thighs,leaning her back some slowly,once more massaging all the aches and pains away,and connecting a trail to the flow of pleasure. By this time Velsma was openly panting,and involuntarily rubbing her own breasts and nipples. She was so excited,her wetness began to pool on the sheets,and her sex lips puffy with lust and desire already. Jess took her time kissing and licking her way up Velsmas thighs,her paws massaging Velsmas firm rump and tail,which really seemed to send jolts of pleasure coursing through her,she had no idea her tail could be that sensitive to pleasure! She was openly crying out in pleasure,heaving and bucking her hips slowly,writhing as it felt like her whole body was on fire with wonderful sensations. She did not know what to do,and gave out primal,feral growls of lust,and to her surprise,Jess replied with the same. All this was too much for Katrin,whom had already began to finger herself. The feral growls of lust tapped into her primal needs,and she shrieked out as the first orgasm hit her. By now Jess was but mere inches from Velsmas soaking wet mound,so very excited her clit protruded and vibrated in fullness. Tears were running down her cheeks,though she did not notice,she felt as if she were about to explode,like she had fully gone mad with desire,her thighs shaking violently.
Jess knew she was as ready as she would ever be,now or any other time in her life. She smiled and began to purr,leaning forward and giving a long,agonizingly long,firm lick, up Velsmas slit to her shaking clit. Had Jess tickled her mound with the very tip of her smallest soft tail fur,it would have been enough to send her over the edge. So with this firm and expert lick,she held her breath,her whole body shaking,so bad the bed shook,as it felt like the entire city of Bon Bon just washed over her in a tidal wave of pleasure. So intense was teh feeling,that she screamed out with every fiber of her being,but so powerful was it,that it came out as imperceptible to the ears save a small squeek. The effect of which was of course was for Velsma to have a massive orgasm,squirting for nectar like a flood. Jess managed to collect the first of it in a tiny vial ((ooc:this is for another story arc)), then began to eagerly lap up the nectar,much of it bathing over the skunkettes bare form. The effect of course was to give Katrin a second orgasm,to which she to writhed and moaned loudly on the bed. Jess purred loudly and smiled,knowing she was just getting started.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc: phew! had to take a small break there,before the keyboard caught on fire,from how hot it's getting. Don't you think?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1