FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Interviews 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Interviews 2 Reply with quote

Again all characters belong to their respective owners and The Arbiter is my creation hope nobody minds but if you have power there must be consequences.

Interviews

Simon stares at the key and the door before him with equal measures of fear for both. He knows full well the consequences of a Council summons. It is only the most serious case that brings out the three, five or seven members of the Council Of Judgements. Simon shivers he is hoping that he is only facing three for anymore would very serious indeed.

Wars have been fought for decades and the Council has not come into being, only when a member threatens the balance of the cat brethren he himself is part of do they convene at all. He inserts the key in the door deep in the city park of BonBon, he had passed Meg selling her warmed nuts and a few gardeners but nothing will prepare him for this.

Randy smiles from the shadows and whispers, “Now, now Old Man Blue where are off to and what a curious place for a door.”

He watches as the Mayor of BonBon enters and then steps after the Mayor, as soon as the door is firmly closed. He pulls free his lock-picking tools and begins to work expecting another easy lock. That is far from the case and he kneels down to inspect the lock and sighs this will be tough.

“Jinx dear girl, you are learning but I am a mas…” Randy gasps as a baffle drops through the lock with a snipping sound and he then pulls a broken pick away, “That pick was Toledo steel what are you protecting?”

An ornate cane taps the door above him and Randy looks round to see the aristocratic Dorian, Earl Grain smiling at him, “My dear Randy, I do find you in the most compromising positions. Shall we alight from here with haste, I know a quite excellent pie shop with a passable porter and middling ale that is quite drinkable. The music is both diverting and quite tuneful.”

Randy shrugs and giggles before saying, “I’m a bit busy with this door. Sorry I’ll have to pass this time.”

Dorian shakes his head, “Randy, dear chap, I was not asking you. I was, in fact telling you to move away, please.”

Randy gasps the easy manner of Dorian has gone and he is deadly serious. He looks at the door and then at the noble cat puzzled. He puts his tools away and bows his head before stepping back two steps. Dorian takes his arm and actually moves him away further by force. The grip being used is firm and Randy is forced four steps further by the aristocratic feline.

Randy whispers, “How much danger was I in, if I may ask?”

“What danger, we are merely strolling through the park.” Dorian still looks serious despite the forced jollity of the statement just made.

Randy turns his head to see three burly gardeners shoveling, from three groaning carts, soil against the door. He checks his new companion and sees Dorian shake his head as one gardener draws a pruning knife before putting it away at the subtle command on the Earl Grain. Randy feels the pace increase and the grip on his arm tightens even more.

Randy whispers under his breath, “Dorian the door!”

“What door, Randy, my dear you are quite mistaken. There is absolutely no door, understand.” Dorian replies shaking his head.

Randy nods a look of comprehension crosses his face, “A pie shop, I hope the steak and kidney pie is worth the price.”

Dorian nods solemnly, “It is an absolute life saver, Randolph my dear chap, a life saver.”

Inside the darkened tunnel Simon Blue fumbles along till he stumbles into a semi lighted chamber five candles flicker. In one corner a lantern burns and stood in that place is what Simon knows to be only one person, Arbiter. After nearly a lifetime that is all Simon knows him by. He is a tall white albino cat whose real name is not known even to the Council or even the Elders. When summoned the Arbiter arrives and the council convene where he tells them to.

He looks at Simon with his red colorless eyes glowing in the lantern light and then states in a voice as soft as silk, “Simon Blue, you are called to account. Stand to and identify yourself.”

Simon moves and stands on the raised dais then holds the rail, “I am Simon Blue, Mayor of Bo…”

The Arbiter interrupts, “I recognize Simon Blue. Hold your tongue and listen to what the Council has been summoned for.”

There is a pause and Simon fights the urge to run by gripping the rail like he was in a high wind. The short pause seems like an eternity and he wonders what has caused this state of affairs. He thinks that surely the fate of one dog is not worth the Council coming into session. The English dog was nowhere near that important compared to him.

The Arbiter begins, “Simon Blue, you are charged with abuse of power, interference in the law of this town and the threatening of the balance of order. One you did through influence cause one Goldenrod Dael-Smith Markham the Third to be held in custody for a minor offence. Two you did prevent the course of law to be executed in delaying his trial in which he was eventually acquitted of all culpability. Finally you did bring yourself to the attention of an ancient order, as old as ourselves and charged with maintaining the balance.”

Simon blinks confuse at the last charge, “Who?”

A figure steps from the shadows and she looks at Simon from behind a mask shaped like a Jackal’s head but made from ebony with silver eyebrows, “Us, Simon Blue, us.”

Simon shakes his head and struggles to recognize the person’s garb and mask before saying, “You are a myth, you don’t exist you are just a bedtime story to frighten kittens at night.”

She chuckles and whispers in a voice Simon that feels like it cuts him to the bone, “If you wish to believe The Moonlight Cairn Of Anubis to be a myth then leave this chamber, Mayor Blue. If you do I would get your affairs in order quickly. We do not sanction and talk, we act swift and deadly we act against those who would abuse their power.”

Simon shivers and states indignantly, “You can’t I am…I am…”

She growls and looks over her shoulder, “An arrogant blowhard of little consequence to me.”

The Arbiter smiles and then states, “Would the guest please resume her honored position.”

She nods, “Yes I will stand still and shut up then.”

Simon sighs, “May I answer the charges please?”

The Arbiter nods and then ignores the plea to make his question heard, “Simon, answer this. Why did you cause the dog known as Goldenrod Dael-Smith Markham the Third to be arrested for such a minor offense?”

Simon blinks, “He impugned the honor of a brother cat, namely Red….”

A bell rings and Simon stops as a piece of paper is handed to the tall white furred cat. He reads and then shakes his head to say, “Plea denied. Red Chardonnay has expressed no feeling of impaired honor or any feelings of being insulted for this matter. Answer the question.”

Simon looks round nervously and states, “My daughter is to marry the gentlemen she was hurt by the implied allegations of…”

A bell rings again and the Arbiter reads another slip of paper then states, “Plea denied. Your daughter’s irritation passed in a day and although she bore a grudge she does not feel slighted by the article. You have one more answer, the truth this time.”

“He was making fun of me. Every blessed chance he got he would make me look foolish.” Simon exclaims, “I am the Mayor I am meant to be respected, not laughed at.”

The Arbiter nods, “Accepted plea. Now tell the council why you kept an innocent party imprisoned for almost six months?”

Simon gasps and bows his head, “It wasn’t like that. I mean yes I had him charged but honestly….well honestly.”

The Arbiter nods, “Yes?”

“I forgot he was there.” Simon looks up to see the candles flicker and he cries out, “I forgot he was there!”

A candle flame is extinguished and Simon shudders. If two more go out then the Council have decided against him. The Arbiter sighs and shakes his head in sorrow at the mayor then pauses for breath.

“Simon Blue, the last charge you cannot answer for you had no way to know of the consequences you incurred.” The white cat beckons for the masked figure in the corner and she steps forward, “This is her area. I cede the floor to the representative of the Cairn.”

Simon watches as she approaches in total silence and then points at him accusingly before stating, “The Cairn determines you to be vain, arrogant and self important. I deem you guilty of casual cruelty through your petty mindedness. I deem you a self important blowhard, with a preening ego unworthy of a gentleman in your position. I state that although you caused the poor cousin of mine suffering you had no deliberate intent to do so. You merely inflicted punishment and through your forgetfulness allowed it to be meted out for far too long.”

Simon feels himself withering under the she wolfs snarling invective and she continues, “If you had through your malicious act left him there one week longer I would not be having this conversation. Simon Blue, you would be dead. You ever act like this again and I mean ever. I shall return on the work of Anubis and dispatch you to his realm for a harsher judging than any here. I find you unworthy of even a swift blade in the night. He is yours again but know this I must hear an appropriate punishment or I may yet extract a pound of flesh from this misbegotten child of an alley cat from the worst sewer in all of creation.”

Simon sees her turn away and he feels like cowering in a corner he has never been so scared in his life. The she wolf meant every word and would undoubtedly have killed him if she thought it right to do so. Suddenly he feels quite unsafe even here. She resumes her place and growls for at least thirty seconds like the approaching storm across the desert.

The Arbiter nods and another candle extinguishes before the white albino cat states, “Given the seriousness of this matter we have set you a series of punishments. Philanthropic acts from your own funds and an apology in public to the wrong party begin this but more shall follow. Note Simon Blue, we will be watched and you will be on notice from now till six months pass. In this time another council can convene and you have only one candle left. Simon Blue, begone this Council is now in recess.”

A figure grabs Simon and he is bundled away from the chamber. The council members disappear and the Arbiter nods to the last person there. She bows and then steps fully into the light.

“Arbiter, may I ask a question please?” She asks softly.

“Yes, what is it?” He starts to tidy away the items of the Council.

She places a gloved paw on his arm, “Don’t you have any opinion in this matter?”

He nods with a sly smile and then replies gently, “I do but it is not my place to judge, I merely ensure impartiality.”

She asks again still holding his arm, “What is that opinion on Simon Blue?”

The white albino cat smiles, “I take your opinion in this matter. Simon is both vain and foolish. If that were cause for an execution then the world would be almost empty of life would it not.”

She laughs and exits from the underground chamber, “Yes true enough, true enough.”

The albino cat nods and grins, “And if Simon knew who you were he really would be scared.”

He exits chuckling in such a way that if heard would bring goose bumps to the devil himself. The laughter fades and the chamber flickers into darkness as the candles and the lantern are left to burn out.

End of Part Two
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1