FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
My Fursona (Ekrance Dan)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ekrance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: My Fursona (Ekrance Dan) Reply with quote

Name: Ekrance

Hair: Dark gray, he has hair like Red's hair, in my image, but with dark gray colour

Type: Wolf

Birth: 13 May

Height: 1'91 Meters

Weight: 62 kg

Fur color: Dark Gray

Eye Color: Left eye is Blue and right eye is yellow

A small draw i tried to do, his name was going to be Barry, but i decided i liked Ekrance more

Bio: This wolf had a hard life, when he was 15, his parents died, and his brother had to take care of him, when Ekrance reached 19, his brother died too, leaving him with no family, his friends told him to go to BonBon, so he could release some tension, and now he is a little lost here. Recently, he heard his cousin is here in BonBon too.

History: When he reached 15 and his parents died, his brother took care of him, they didn't have got a good house and any money almost, Ekrance decided the best would be getting into the army, and so he did, he got into the army, but he didn't tell anything to his brother, when he was a sargeant there was an assault to his city and his brother died, lucky Ekrance survived, and he putted all his life into the army, when he reached 20 he got promoted to Commander, once he did, his friends told him about BonBon and his law about nobody ask nobody about anything, and he thought it could be an oportunity to start over again, with nobody that could follow him, he is not any longer in the army due to a mission in the one he had to kill several innocent furs.

History II: Ok I will procede to describe the mission I talked about before. It was a rainy day and the Spain army sent a message to Ekrance, sending him to lead a mission in the one he would have to reconquer a zone goberned by the civil war, once he managed to get there he leaded his squad to the zone, as they told him, there were lots of furs fighting each others with guns, Ekrance shoted to the air and all the civilians looked at him, "La guerra ha acabado, podéis volver a vuestras casas, esta zona esta bajo la jurisdicción y el mandato de España una vez más" He said, but the civilians didn't listen to him, they reloaded their weapons and started shooting him and his team, they inmeatly took cover and started firing back, the civilians died and Ekrance's Squad started registering the houses, they didn't find anything, no one, but Ekrance did, he got into a house and once he reached the second floor he could hear a child crying, he had a rifle in his hands, and he was aiming at him... "No se acerque... o le dispararé... ¡se lo juro!" Shouted the child, Ekrance didn't listen to him and made a CQC technique, he hitted his weapon and took it off, the child then went back to a wall and got a gun out, he aimed at Ekrance and talked "Se lo advertí, ¡lo siento!" A gunshot sounded, and the child falled to the floor bleeding, Ekrance killed him, it was the child, or him... Later his squad found him, he was in a shock status, once they went back to the HQ Ekrance decided to Desert and no longer be in the army, they are actualy still loking for him... will they find him someday...?

History III: Here I procede to tell the history in the one Ekrance's parents died. It was afternoon, and the night was about to come, fifteen-year-old Ekrance was reading, just as he liked to do every afternoon, today his brother wasn't in the house, he said he was going to "have some fun", the time passed and there was almost night, Ekrance could hear some weird noises in the house, he first heard heavy footsteps and then he could hear some screams, he inmediatly got scared and he didn't know what to do, he then went to the kitchen and took a knife, he walked over his parents room and he slowly opened the door, he could watch his parents covered in blood and then he saw a panther, the panther had blood around his chest, he killed his parents, the panther saw the little wolf and smiled, he started getting near him and took out a combat knife, the wolf saw it and he started walking back and stopped at a wall, then thewolf raised his knife and looked at the panther, which started laughing "¿Realmente pretendes matarme con eso?" And when he heared those words Ekrance ran to him and kicked his foot, he grabed his hand and twisted his wrist, he dropped the knife and then the wolf used his knife and killed him, stabing his chest, some minutes later his brother arrived, wondering what happened, he only hugged his little brother, covered in the panther's blood, but that's another story...

Clothing: He usually weares a white shirt and blue jeans, at night and cold days, he wears a brown jacket too.

Body: He has some muscles all over his body, and he has a tatoo on his right arm, it looks like a tribal tatoo, and near the shoulder, there is another one that says, "Now you are all mine"

Occupation: When he got out of the army he started again as a writter, now he is trying to get his novels to BonBon

Personality: He is a very friendly Wolf, and good at seducting ladies, his Spanish nacionality makes him good at that, he is smooth and knows how to treat a lady, but you better wont get him angry, he knows how to fight, he is brave and a little shy, he trusts very quickly in people, and he likes drinking Ale

Sexuality: Bi, Smooth in the bed, he can get the best of the people in it. Not a virgin anymore!

Nationality: Spanish (Watch out, he mixes spanish with english sometimes)

Language: Spanish, english and a little bit french

Weapons: His claws and teeth of course, He is a master in Close Quarter Combat, he knows Ninjitsu, Karate and Judo, he wears a Katana very well hidden, better not get him angry...

I know, its not a largue presentation, but at least, you have my presentation here!

He Writes in dark blue colour

Last edited by Ekrance on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:52 am; edited 23 times in total
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job! and welcome
Ekrance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome, but i still have a question, how do i put a last message in all my posts? You know, like yours
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya meen a signater like my

(you snooze i steal your booze)

that easy at the top of the page you will see the log in box well next to that is a box called profile click on that and scroll all the way down untill ya see a box saying add signater then add what ya want click ok and bang it's done easy

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Jadacant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome good to have another face aboard the forums =)
Ekrance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm i dont see it, maybe i need a certain number of posts to get my own signature?
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya sould do since ya passed the total noob rank right look again look for a brown box called profile information it's the secound box in the profile

if ya cant find it then keep looking

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice avatar I look forward to see him

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Ekrance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i have a problem, i dont know if change the name of my furry, i like Ekrance, but i want to change it to Alejandro, it's a spanish name and it's also mine, so i think it's better for a spanish furry, what do you think, people?
Kalthas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should do what makes you happy. Personally I like Ekrance better, (no offence) but we being adult furrys can respect your wish
Ekrance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem i just like both :\
Ekrance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys i updated the history please tell me what you think about it
Ekrance

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i updated the history once more, opinions please!
Ekrance

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once more, the history his updated, please comment and let me know what you think!
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be quite honest, reading this description makes me think of two different characters. Looking at the occupation and the basic description, and I'd say that Ekrance would fit in nicely in Bon Bon. But when I read the background history, it almost seems like you're detailing the plot of some action/war movie.

There's no mention of him wanting to open a hotel, or where he'd get the money from. No mention of him being a famous writer. I'd think that it would take some time to become famous, but you make no mention of it, nor if the kind of writing he actually does. Instead you go into a lot of detail about some very specific events, even so far as to include dialogue.
To me this just seems like you've spent way more time writing combat scenes, that the rest of your fursona.

How you want your fursona to be is up to yourself. I don't read roleplays, so I have no idea what you've written about him there. This description just gives me the impression that you'd rather want him to still be a soldier, and that the occupation was simply added to make him seem more in line with the setting that Vanessa has created for the comic.

I'm sorry that this isn't that positive. I'm just trying to give you some feedback, and I hope you will view it as such, and not as an attempt to be mean.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Ekrance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comment, i was gonna delete his job but i forgot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1