FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Marhaban from Hell's next door neighbor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drofgod969 wrote:
Oo well if that is not a sighn that says 'stay out' i don't kow what is. Well it sounds like your having fu.

Well this is truly one of the nicest places you don't want to visit.

– Bruce Lee
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are you doing, Mr. DesertWolf?

I know, I know, is a obvious, idiotic, question.

I wish I have more to say without sounding stupid or annoying. *sigh*
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
How are you doing, Mr. DesertWolf?

I know, I know, is a obvious, idiotic, question.

I wish I have more to say without sounding stupid or annoying. *sigh*

To answer your question I'm still alive.Physically,mentally,emotionally,and spiritually I'm exhausted.I haven't slept in over 48 hours and the stuff I've seen would make most people sick to their soul.Finally,don't defeat yourself by thinking your questions or anything else you have to say to me is in any way,shape,form,or fashion is idiotic,annoying,or stupid.

– Bruce Lee
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you're still holding on. And feeling exhausted is better than feeling dead, I guess. ^^!

Do your best. :3

DesertWolf wrote:
don't defeat yourself by thinking your questions or anything else you have to say to me is in any way,shape,form,or fashion is idiotic,annoying,or stupid.

I'll try.

I always have those moments when I want to say something to someone (an opinion, suggestions, comments, etc.), but I think about the sentences that's passing through my head and I couldn't help to think: "Does the words sound right?"; "should I say them?" "How would the person would react from my words?" "Does my words really matters?" (yeah, I know. Emo much. Rolling Eyes)

And, also, I say something without carefully analysis my sentences in my head and when the words already went out of your lips, rarely is a good thing. I get in trouble, I regret of talking, then I become sad, depress, etc. etc.

Either talking or typing, I have to be careful to form my sentences, check it, double check it, then let it out through my fingers or mouth.

I know that I'm not the only one that has this kind of communication problem. And I'm trying as much as I could. I still got a long way to go, if, of course, fate thinks otherwise.
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so desert wolf how you feeling about the last battalion leaving iraq. your next on the ship out and go home list
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Glad to hear you're still holding on. And feeling exhausted is better than feeling dead, I guess. ^^!

Do your best. :3

DesertWolf wrote:
don't defeat yourself by thinking your questions or anything else you have to say to me is in any way,shape,form,or fashion is idiotic,annoying,or stupid.

I'll try.

I always have those moments when I want to say something to someone (an opinion, suggestions, comments, etc.), but I think about the sentences that's passing through my head and I couldn't help to think: "Does the words sound right?"; "should I say them?" "How would the person would react from my words?" "Does my words really matters?" (yeah, I know. Emo much. Rolling Eyes)

And, also, I say something without carefully analysis my sentences in my head and when the words already went out of your lips, rarely is a good thing. I get in trouble, I regret of talking, then I become sad, depress, etc. etc.

Either talking or typing, I have to be careful to form my sentences, check it, double check it, then let it out through my fingers or mouth.

I know that I'm not the only one that has this kind of communication problem. And I'm trying as much as I could. I still got a long way to go, if, of course, fate thinks otherwise.

Just keep on trying.If you continue to worry about mistakes you'll never learn.Let mistakes happen,apologize,learn from what happened,and continue on.

– Bruce Lee
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Adept wrote:
so desert wolf how you feeling about the last battalion leaving iraq. your next on the ship out and go home list

As far as the official combat being over I'm happy but we will still have support missions continuing on.Thanks for the spirit booster. I know these 11 months will go by but I wish they would go by quicker.

– Bruce Lee
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The less you pay attention to time, the quicker it will go by. :3
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
The less you pay attention to time, the quicker it will go by. :3

We're not really focused on any type of clock per se.Our days can go anywhere from slow walking patrols to high speed dustoffs after an I.E.D. goes off.

– Bruce Lee
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that you will come back safely and that you can be reunited with your loveons as soon as possible.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
I hope that you will come back safely and that you can be reunited with your loveons as soon as possible.

Thanks Henk,but my family decided to cut me out of their lives completely.

– Bruce Lee
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:
henkcobra wrote:

I know that is not my position to ask "why" of your personal life, but you do have friends that will welcome you back, either in real life or online. :3
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
DesertWolf wrote:
henkcobra wrote:

I know that is not my position to ask "why" of your personal life, but you do have friends that will welcome you back, either in real life or online. :3

True I do have friends but there's nothing like having your family being there for you.

– Bruce Lee
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been in Pakistan for almost week and I gotta say I don't know which place is worse.The amount of suffering is staggering to say the least and of course no job could ever be complete without the Taliban deciding to attack us.

– Bruce Lee
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are "The Taliban?"
Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Who are "The Taliban?"

The most well known of the terrorist groups operating in the middle east.
Sadly they weren't always that way, originally they were a resistance group fighting Russian invaders. Now they are the worst of a very bad group, trust me on this one, I've met some face to face.
Zombie Apocalypse Survival Rule #3

Do not use Fire
The only thing worse than undead hordes trying to eat your brain is undead hordes trying to eat your brain WHILE ON FIRE.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taliban(lit. students)is an Islamic political group(the Pakistani Taliban are now classified as a Terrorist Organization) that was formed in the mid 90's by Mullah Mohammed Omar along with 30 followers who gained support from Pakistan,Western nations,and more importantly,the Pashto particularly after the Taliban killed warlords from the remnants of the Mujahideen(lit.freedom-fighters)who became corrupt and petty(I'm intentionally leaving this part blank as the info would violate a CC bill rule.)When the Taliban came to power in 1996 they instituted a very twisted version of the Sharia which has gained notoriety worldwide.Some of the rules that came into effect were:no pork, pig, pig oil, anything made from human hair, satellite dishes, cinematography, and equipment that produces the joy of music, pool tables, chess, masks, alcohol, tapes, computers, VCRs, television, anything that propagates sex and is full of music, wine, lobster, nail polish, firecrackers, statues, sewing catalogs, pictures, Christmas cards.Women could not have jobs,an education,had to wear a burqa(a dress that covers women from head to toe),no one could fly a kite,own any depiction of a living creature to include drawings,paintings,sculptures,photos,or even a teddy bear.They also banned singing,dancing,and clapping for any event.Punishments ranged from severe beatings for violating dress codes,cutting off the hands for theft,public executions for murder,and stoning married adulterers.

– Bruce Lee

Last edited by DesertWolf on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jadacant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it's people religions like that that give us bad names as human beings.
I'm reminded of a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon in which calvin looks at Hobbes and says "Sometimes the surest sign of intelligent life out there is that none of it has tried to contact us" regarding extraterrestrals. Until we learn to live in peace and accept each others uniqueness there will always be an arsehole spreading fear,hate,and most disgusting of all needless War through ignorance and intolerance of his fellow man. By thinking or making someone think that another race is'nt human it makes them easier to kill and wage war against. that line of thinking just makes matters worse yet we all do it to one degree or another. Maybe one day we will learn and try the otherway as a whole and not just a few. Sorry ranted I hope you get what i was trying to say. Stay Safe,Outta sight,and Out of thier gunsights as best you all can. Godspeed Mr DesertWolf.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jadacant wrote:
And it's people religions like that that give us bad names as human beings.
I'm reminded of a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon in which calvin looks at Hobbes and says "Sometimes the surest sign of intelligent life out there is that none of it has tried to contact us" regarding extraterrestrals. Until we learn to live in peace and accept each others uniqueness there will always be an arsehole spreading fear,hate,and most disgusting of all needless War through ignorance and intolerance of his fellow man. By thinking or making someone think that another race is'nt human it makes them easier to kill and wage war against. that line of thinking just makes matters worse yet we all do it to one degree or another. Maybe one day we will learn and try the otherway as a whole and not just a few. Sorry ranted I hope you get what i was trying to say. Stay Safe,Outta sight,and Out of thier gunsights as best you all can. Godspeed Mr DesertWolf.

I know what you're saying Jadacant.Thanks to the protests in New York over the Mosque has given the Taliban a rise in recruitment.Unfortunately I've been out of their gun sights but shrapnel from an I.E.D. cut my legs up pretty bad but the poor farmer didn't fare too well.

– Bruce Lee
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:
I know what you're saying Jadacant.Thanks to the protests in New York over the Mosque has given the Taliban a rise in recruitment.Unfortunately I've been out of their gun sights but shrapnel from an I.E.D. cut my legs up pretty bad but the poor farmer didn't fare too well.

Really, is it so hard to like... move the mosque to a more appropriate location? it 'has' to be there?

Cause im sure if anyone else was to make something there and people didnt like it they'd just move. (id hope)

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xivk wrote:
DesertWolf wrote:

Really, is it so hard to like... move the mosque to a more appropriate location? it 'has' to be there?

Cause im sure if anyone else was to make something there and people didnt like it they'd just move. (id hope)

Would you be saying this if it was the Westboro Baptist Church building a church there?The problem lies in how Freedom of Religion should be interpreted.If we limit how,when,and where a people can worship it creates animosity towards the U.S. and the end result isn't pretty.

FYI:The Westboro Baptist Church believes that American service members are being killed in Iraq and Afghanistan as proof that God hates America because of It's tolerance towards homosexuals.

– Bruce Lee
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a world we live in eh?

Glad I got me own space. @_@

-Xivk
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xivk wrote:
What a world we live in eh?

Glad I got me own space. @_@

Welcome to my world of trying to be the good guy while everyone else thinks you're evil.

– Bruce Lee
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A world where if people think your evil you get to have revenge on them without actually doing it.

The power of the mind is strong. @_@

-Xivk
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xivk wrote:
A world where if people think your evil you get to have revenge on them without actually doing it.

The power of the mind is strong. @_@

I truly wish it was just all in my head but it's the reality of war.The only way we get revenge is by helping the people to prove we're not the bad guys.

– Bruce Lee
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:
I truly wish it was just all in my head but it's the reality of war.The only way we get revenge is by helping the people to prove we're not the bad guys.

That's going in my quote file.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tursi wrote:
DesertWolf wrote:

That's going in my quote file.

Thanks Tursi,

I never would've thought anybody would use anything I've said for personal use(not that I have a problem with that).

– Bruce Lee
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought I'd ever say this but I just don't know how much more sanity I've got left in me.If there's one thing this place will do to you it's break you every which way it can.I admit I've been through alot and seen how dark human cruelty can get but just having your senses assaulted on a daily basis takes it toll on you no matter how well you prepare.

– Bruce Lee
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to get out of the ol' depressed and somber mood here and show a few logos we've been working on.We have not settled on any of them yet and I may start a poll depending on people's reactions.Before I post these pics here a few notes to keep in mind prior to any comments about them:

1)The pics are only inked and are not finished.This was done intentionally to make sure we select what we want and not waste time and money on this.

2)Uploading this stuff is going to take time for several reasons to include missions,sand storms,crappy government scanners,etc. so please be patient.

3)For the sake of simplicity my forum/code name appears in the copyrights until the final product is made but just to be clear the artwork is copyrighted to AWG unless otherwise noted.

So without further ado here's logo number 2:

– Bruce Lee
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thats a cool one.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25