FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Out with the old, in with the new.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Out with the old, in with the new. Reply with quote

Issue 4 has drawn to a close with the establishment of a new status quo. William has taken surprisingly well to his new job, despite some initial... awkwardness. Wink

With the initial look at Issue 5, new questions are raised. To my eye, it seems that Mary is going to mercilessly tease poor William, likely driving him somewhat mad. Laughing

The main focus, however, appears to be Betty. Is it just me, or is this a young Princess Betty? And the tall, well-groomed feline is certainly a little mysterious to me.

And one last question is does the start of the new comic mean issue 3 is going to be opened up for the less privileged amongst us? Razz
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps, though who is that other gentleman? I do wonder who he is. I'd take Betty up into my arms.

And looks like Xebulon's next up for some fun. Very Happy Congrats.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm nearly giddy with waiting to seeing how the current events will pan out and at learning more of the characters' pasts. It's either the anticipation or the fumes from the cleaning agents in the break room. Either way though, the next issue's going to be exciting! Very Happy

LabrnMystic wrote:
Perhaps, though who is that other gentleman? I do wonder who he is.

kommy wrote:
The main focus, however, appears to be Betty. Is it just me, or is this a young Princess Betty? And the tall, well-groomed feline is certainly a little mysterious to me.

Is it just me or does the mystery gentleman bear a resemblance to William/Wilson? Is it possible that Betty's initial hostility towards William was not simply due to his behavior but also because he reminded her of someone else? Maybe Mr. X was a lover who jilted her, possibly her first? Such an experience could leave lasting scars.

LabrnMystic wrote:
And looks like Xebulon's next up for some fun. Very Happy Congrats.

What can I say? I needed someone to help me with my research on occult rituals. Wink
duo2nd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It about to reach a acute boiling point o some of the main characters. If the next issue will be set in a ball, then a lot of love scenes will be there.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A ball? Hm.. wasn't this spoken of before a while ago? But clearly from the front image of this comic something is going on with Betty I think.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Xebulon, I do not think that cat with Betty is William. Our new feline has longer hair, differently shaped eyes, and lacks the ring around his muzzle that William has in the same picture, probably indicating the fur on his muzzle is of identical hue to the rest of his face. William has lighter fur on his muzzle.
Herisheft

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maby William will become sort of "Mary Sue" XD

I cry, when angels deserve to die!
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
No, Xebulon, I do not think that cat with Betty is William. Our new feline has longer hair, differently shaped eyes, and lacks the ring around his muzzle that William has in the same picture, probably indicating the fur on his muzzle is of identical hue to the rest of his face. William has lighter fur on his muzzle.

Now that I've seen the colored version, I can safely say that I was indeed incorrect. Rolling Eyes
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: Out with the old, in with the new. Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
And one last question is does the start of the new comic mean issue 3 is going to be opened up for the less privileged amongst us? Razz

No. Unfortunately, that is not the case. We may visit these changes at a later date....

Issue #4 is available to new members, but sliced....

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake_Skyflyer wrote:
A ball? Hm.. wasn't this spoken of before a while ago?

Yes Drake, it was spoken of quite some time ago, though I don't remember the exact thread. I do remember quite a few people choosing dancing partners. Daisy, Daphne, Sakura, Loucille, Violet, and Vanessa are the ones I most remember. If I remember correctly, You chose Violet for a dance partner, Drake, Johnny favored Daisy, several favored Daphne, I think MrWolf12 favored Sakura, Martin favored Loucille, and I asked for Vanessa's hand in a dance as well as the opportunity to play in the Delight Castle Ball band. Please, feel free to chime in if I remembered something incorrectly, everyone and anyone.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
I think MrWolf12 favored Sakura

I don't recall taking part in the discussion. Though my memory is notoriously faulty. Embarassed

Though, to be honest, I really don't see 'Brandon' at a ball. He might supply the flowers for the girls to decorate..that would probably be it.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Perhaps, though who is that other gentleman?

I believe ih may be bettys first love or maybe love intrest.

Sadly i would like to see Crimson at the ball. I would see him standing at the door keeping an eye on things. maybe taking the few occasional dance request from the ladies like Scarlet and Daphne.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
Yes Drake, it was spoken of quite some time ago, though I don't remember the exact thread. I do remember quite a few people choosing dancing partners. Daisy, Daphne, Sakura, Loucille, Violet, and Vanessa are the ones I most remember. If I remember correctly, You chose Violet for a dance partner, Drake, Johnny favored Daisy, several favored Daphne, I think MrWolf12 favored Sakura, Martin favored Loucille, and I asked for Vanessa's hand in a dance as well as the opportunity to play in the Delight Castle Ball band. Please, feel free to chime in if I remembered something incorrectly, everyone and anyone.

Sounds about right, though there was a short instance where Johnny said he'd "arm wrestle" you and Drake for Vanessa's hand at the ball. Though a friend suggested Drake go with Vanessa, smart money would keep him with Violet.

Myself, I would go with any of our lovely ladies of the forum, Kommy & Jillian. Though, if the two end up going with others (Jillian w/ Marauder, Kommy w/ one of our local foxes) then I would take the long lost, but not forgotten Herisheft to the ball. Nothing against your gals Vanessa, I just would like to see the others participate if they can. Otherwise, Sibilla and Betty have been my favorites of the site, though I think Xebulon will be taking Sibilla, and Tursi with Margarette.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to hunt down the thread where the ball was most discussed and I could find nothing about any arm wrestling for a spot on Vanessa's dance card, Labrn. Would you mind revealing where you saw such a discussion?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was searching the "participate virtually to the fun in the comic of Bon Bon #3"

Where was the ball located?
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember such a discussion. I don't think I had a partner, which might be for the best. I'm an extremely poor dancer. No one's feet would be safe. Laughing

Truth be told, I'd probably stick to the wall near the food and drink, which is my usual strategy for surviving such gatherings.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats alright Kommy. As I stated, if Jillian is not in my arms for the ball, your gladly welcome to come and be cozy. The only dance I do well is swing. Otherwise we can mingle by the punch bowl, talking of Warhammer strategies until a nice slow song plays.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats ok kommy ill get you some punch and ill try not to spike it Laughing
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
I was searching the "participate virtually to the fun in the comic of Bon Bon #3"

Where was the ball located?

The topic I found where dance partners were discussed was "Page 31, Issue 2".
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, very good.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Truth be told, I'd probably stick to the wall near the food and drink, which is my usual strategy for surviving such gatherings.

Something we share in common. Never been one for social gatherings. Prefer more personable settings Smile
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come Mrwolf i'll buy ye a drink

Last edited by Crimson on Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm with the doc and Mr Wolf on this one, while i can enjoy small gatherings of close friends large groups of people especially strangers still disturb me
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson wrote:
Come Mrwolf i'll ye a drink

That is a kind offer, sir....but I'm afraid I (i.e. Brandon) doesn't drink. Prefer a nice cup of tea, Earl Gray, with an extra hint of oil of bergamot. Yummm Tongue

Bestile1 wrote:
i'm with the doc and Mr Wolf on this one, while i can enjoy small gatherings of close friends large groups of people especially strangers still disturb me

Speaking of small groups...this is how I see Brandon spending the night of said Ball.

'A cool clear night finds the wolverine within his garden. A roaring fire burning in an earthen pit dug near the small stream that runs through the many flowering plants and fragrant herbs. A turn in the stream forms a small spit of land, and it is within this that the fire licks at the air. Two grand oaks grow close just to either side. At the root of one, Brandon sits back. THe light of the flames dancing with the shadows upon his face. While the night air runs through his fur, rustling the coarse hairs. It is a wonderous night to sit under the stars. Should anyone spot his fire, they are more then welcome to join him, as long as they don't mind some good roasted small animal and clay mugs of strong brewed tea.'

Just how I see it Smile
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That is a kind offer, sir....but I'm afraid I (i.e. Brandon) doesn't drink. Prefer a nice cup of tea, Earl Gray, with an extra hint of oil of bergamot. Yummm

lol sry just saying that as a way to break the ice.
Crimson not much of a drinker as well. He prefers 100% fruit jucie (ie. orange jucie, apple jucie,ect.)
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not much of a drinker myself alcohol dulls the senses when we need them the most... "some drink to forget, i say forgetting is an insult to those we lost" - Ssgt Booker
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where have i heard that before?
is it off of a movie?
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice quote, I like it.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that quote is from a conversation i had with one of my superiors after we got back from iraq
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice it sounded like it came from a movie or somthing lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3