FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Sketches by Labrn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I go away on a pass to a far away land, and the topic goes waaayyy off from sketches to deciphering lyrics.

Anywho, my power cord to my laptop got lost on the way here, so I'll be down for awhile until my replacement gets in. I'll be in from time to time at the public internet zone (this forum isn't blocked thank goodness Razz but the main site is, so I won't know about the updates)

Also, that means I won't be able to scan things up, so it'll be a bit before my next sketch updates, though I'll post Labrn's history when I get back on here. Was just doing a quick look through.

Til then! Don't you stop being beautiful!
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your power cord, Labrn, here's hoping your new one get's to you soon. If our deciphering diversion on your topic is bothering you we could always move it to a new thread.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means continue. I'll probably just open up a new thread when I get back on. It takes at least a week to ship here, and thats if its by airmail. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me about the part, so I coud very well not be on the site until June.

Til then.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May the divine hand of Providence aspire to keep you well and return you to us safely.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I share Xebulon's sentiments.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too.I wish you good luck and may you be here sooner then promised!
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the long awaited threesome picture as promised. Included is Freeza & Ultima wolf with "Ta-Da" Stella, cause everyone was pouty she's not getting her deserved attention (but they took care of that! Wink )

The main thing I disliked on this picture (besides the fact two of you are white furred, making it nearly impossible to color on white paper! >_<) was all the smudging I ended up doing trying to draw this. On a positive note though, a great deal of this was freehanded. The only part I traced was to get me started using this pic, with the exception of Freeza's head (though I feel it came out a bit smaller when I freehanded it *shrugs*)

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w259/LabrnMystic/top.jpg

Another note, Ultima was freehanded off another picture, but I couldn't really cut the picture up to fit with the original, so I had to freehand up Stella's lower half. (Man she's flexible ;P) Enjoy!

Any requests, Ideas? I can't recall some of the promises I made. Anything from our sweet Vanessa?

Last edited by LabrnMystic on Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite the smudges, Labrn, these are both very well done, bravo.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That second ones not mine, but the reference pic I used for the base of the pic.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then, I'll just have to rephrase my compliment. Despite the smudges, Labrn, it is very well done, bravo.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed your post in the "Avatars" thread... don't worry, I forgot that Freeza's fursona "Dante" was a bit chunky too... Smile

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw shoot, I was hoping no one else would remember that.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a nice nonetheless, despite the flaws. Thanks. Very Happy
Herisheft

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrie-Phox wrote:
I must tell you, you did an outstanding job, I wouldn't tell it was inspired by others.

Wish I could draw such ... works though.
But when I'm up to it, I start to giggle like a little school girl.

*giggles*

see? XD Very Happy

- carrie

you silly XD I remember how you showed me your naughty pics, and i almost had to squezze you to show me XD

and forgetting about previous ^^ It is notting wrong to copy from the others, it is the best school, my dad always thought me "learn from those who you think that are better than you" (i don't know if i spelled it correctly ^^; but i hope you get the sence) So far you do a good job, keep up and soon you won't be needing too much references *thumbs up*

I cry, when angels deserve to die!
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And as a shorty i was tought"if i ain't gonna be one of the greatest,i gotta be the greattest myslef" Smile
And my sentements exactly,despite the flaws its great! Wink
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
And as a shorty i was tought"if i ain't gonna be one of the greatest,i gotta be the greattest myslef"

The opening of "Gimme Some More" by Busta Rhymes, if I'm not mistaken.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent work Labrn. Until now, a picture featuring the lovely Stella was long missed, but no longer. I especially like her tail (interpret how you will Rolling Eyes ).
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone! Just waiting to hear in from Freeza now.

For future works, I'm thinking of something with our two tech heads (Jynx & Marauder), Perhaps something else featuring Ms Fuchs Wink, I may finally produce a F/F, and one last tidbit I need from either Vanessa, Martin, or Ronald: What kind of coloration/markings does Ronald's underside have? Wink

I'll end up with at least a picture of everyone, thats including you staff. As for you Martin, I may end up making a gag pic along the lines of that whole "Put it on my Bill." Laughing

As for Vanessa. . . Embarassed well, she may end up the exception, though I was thinking another gag pic might have to work. Such as Vanessa "Riding topless" and its a topless wagon. XP
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A classic gag, and always good for a laugh. Laughing
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we're still waiting for your avatar too arn't we Xebulon? I'm trying to recall, were you the Kodiak? Perhaps if you enjoyed her "Tail" so much, I can put you in with her once we know what you look like. Wink

As for my future works, it seems we don't see much of dear Kommy or Drake as much as we used to, and heavens knows what ever happened to some of our other kick-starters. I'll be placing them both in pictures. Here's my idears, let me know of what changes to make:

-Kommy w/ Jillian & another female counterpart. (Any takers?)

-Drake, Labrn, and (any participants) otherwise Betty. (The idea was to show just a the size proportion of some of our more petite ladies, compared to some of us larger lads. Maybe Violet to cheer Drake up.)

-Marauder & Jillian. (Our tech heads. Any others I'm forgetting? Perhaps James West the engineer?)

-Kommy and 2 Canine volunteers. (Johnny, Ksthara, Ultima, ? ? ?)

-Mysic and 2 volunteers.

-And then Mystic with Ronald! Wink (If I don't get your input on your characters fur patterns sometime soon Ronald, I'm just gonna have to wing it.)

Heres to the future!
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to volunteer if need be.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Well, we're still waiting for your avatar too arn't we Xebulon? I'm trying to recall, were you the Kodiak? Perhaps if you enjoyed her "Tail" so much, I can put you in with her once we know what you look like. Wink

Yes, I am kodiak. As to my appearance, I believe there is a preliminary sketch my Ms. Santato in the "Work in Progress" section. Add a monocle to that (left eye) and as far as I'm concerned, it's perfect. Of course, I'd be just as content with a stick figure, since all of the people here are the reason I stay. ... ... ... please excuse the moment of sentiment there, won't happen again, I assure you. Wink

As to featuring in your art, or for that matter anyone's, I say go ahead. My only stipulation is that the character is not used in anything too vulgar and disgusting please.

Last edited by Xebulon on Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thinking to stop by and say hey to Labrn. I have not been really here lately and aside from my story I'm thinking of atempting to draw a few sketches and if you think I can do Mystic i just wanted to make sure.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing Drake. Mystic would be more than happy to join in.
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, once again a great pic of myself with Stella and Ultima!!! Very impressed by this one Labrin, my head does look a bit small but is perfectly fine. Dante is a bit overweight now, but thats a recent development that wil lbe explaned whenever I actualy complete his background story. Smile

I happily voulenteer for any pics you plan to do in the future but nothing too disgusting for me either please. I imagine the upcoming pic with Kommy and Jillian will be very well recieved, I know I'm looking forward to that one...
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if my quiet disheartened you, Labrn. As you can see, I am still here, though I've been pretty busy the past few weeks.

I've only just found your latest sketch and I have to say that you're improving pretty fast, particularly since your first ones were pretty good to begin with. I really like the color and that poor Stella finally got a small chance to shine. Very Happy

Please, keep it up. And feel free to loosen that restriction regarding me. Canines are my favorite, but I also like to experiment. Besides, that first one was great and will keep my happy for a while yet. Laughing
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Oh oh,Labrn!Better start drawing,you'll have to keep kommy happy!
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have a great deal on my plate Cesar, but first I'm finishing up the PBB card game, for if my changes are accepted, the game will just about all be set. (Other than the mountain slide of cards we have to make)

Don't worry dear Kommy. Its not so much disheartening, I just noticed as more and more people join, it seems the more veteran members get swept up in the momentum of the new members. . . Though Ashton seems to be able to fight the tide. Also, theres no need to loosen your statement. We seem to have a steady diet of canine (mostly fox/wolf) members joining, so that shouldn't be a problem. Wink

I did think the same thing Freeza. "I got a tiny head?" (ah TommyBoy)
We'll have plenty of "openings" for everyone to fill in the upcoming months.

Now to rest a few fears, what you've seen so far is just about how hardcore I get. I don't go for any of that which was stated by early (Scat, Vore, Vulgar) The stipulation I was refering to was like the sketch I did for Carrie w/ Bi in it. No genatalia, or even no Nudity if you'd like. Such as if you just want to be in a loving embrace with a character (Such as Ashton, because his character is a virgin and I wouldn't subject him to such a thing unless he's ready. Or for Vanessa who has told me not to use her character in such a way. . . as tempting as it may be. Twisted Evil )

So, we'll see if I can't turn out a thing or two for July.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say, I've never been one to flow with the public tide, so to speak. Thank you for your consideration, Labrn, it is most highly appreciated.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have an idea for what I'm doing for your character Ashton. Wink Don't worry, you'll love it. I wouldn't use your character out of context.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8