FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Knight Fallen, Knight Risen (Lancelot & Arianoelle)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her form shifted as he slid the dress down along her form. Such a nice way to start the day. She shifted a little more till she had slipped the dress fully off her form, her leg sending it towards the foot of the bed. Playful growl came from her with his touch along her breasts, her hands moving his shirt from his shoulders and down his arms to remove it. Her fire burned inside, driving her deeper into the passion that awaited.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His purr deepened as he drank in her soft form, every curve of her body, the swell of her breasts, the firmness of her rump, the soft sheen of her wet sex, all was as he remembered, so perfect and divine. He lifted his arms up for her to remove his shirt, kicking his boots off as he tugged loose the laces of his pants. Pushing them down off his hips he growled playfully as his hardness was freed, twitching gently with his hearbeat, full and firm from his desire for her.

His need urged him forward, pressing his body to hers he lowered his lips to her breasts, sucking gently on her hard little nipples. He ran his fingers down her tummy, seeking the wet folds of her sex he rubbed them gently, finding her pleasure nub, pinching it gently.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tossing the shirt aside, her fingers once more running through his warm fur, over his chest and muscels, taking them in once more. As he shifted from his boots and pants, she let out another playful growl as he teased her breasts once more. Her body pressing against his, she could feel his hardness against her.

Fingers traveled down along his side to his hip, then to his thigh, then her fingers brushed lightly along his length, from base to tip, her other hand still rubbing along his chest to his shoulder. Gentle gasp came from her as he began to tease her nub, though a growl came from her, one filled with passion.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her gentle touch to his aching hardness pulled a rumbling gasp from him, sticky pre-cum leaking from his tip he trembled, grateful to feel her again after so long. He latched onto her breasts, sucking gently as he pushed his finger into her wet sex, gently working into her tightness while rubbing his thumb against her hard little nub.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her eyes closed as his touches drew a moan from her, her folds slick and warm. Her fingers continued to brush along his length, soon wrapping around it to feel the throb that came from it, the pre that leaked from the tip. Shiver ran down her spine, her breathing quickening a bit, her heart beginning to beat faster. "Oh Lance..." she breathed, her hips shifting a bit.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groaning softly, he throbbed in her paw as she stroked him, feeling his heart beating harder in his chest. His finger worked in and out of her wet sex, her wetness damping the fur of his fingers he growled softly in pleasure. His body continued to tremble from the long missed touch of her body to his, his ache growing, burning hotter and hotter. Hearing her moan his name softly, he lifted his mouth from her breast, kissing her deeply as he shifted his hips. Gently he parted her legs, moving his body between them, nudging his tip against her entrance. Holding her close he purred softly in her ear, "Oh, my Aria, I have missed you so....I have ached to feel you and hold you again." Gently nibbling, he whispered softly, "I missed being inside of you."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(last post for me tonight^^)

Her ears flicked as she heard his groan, her paw giving his length a gentle squeeze before she continued to stroke over it. Her hips moved as his finger worked her over. She purred into the kiss, pressing into it, her tongue brushing over his lips. Her hand moved away from his malehood as she felt his hips shift, feeling his body move closer. Feeling that nudge from his tip, her hips shifted, pressing against his. "I've missed you too..." she whispered as she adjusted her hips, allowing his tip to dip into her waiting sex.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Awww okay hun, good night and sweet dreams)

Growling softly, he held his tip at her entrance, pushing slowly forward to slide his hard length into her waiting sex. Lancelot let out another soft growl as he felt himself sinking into her, the tight warmth of her sex feeling heavenly to the male tiger. "Oohh...Aria, my sweet Aria, I have longed to feel this again," he moaned softly, holding her close he kissed her again. His hands gently explored her body when he began to slowly move his hips, reluctantly withdrawing his throbbing organ from her body until only the tip remained trapped inside of her.

Bracing himself, Lance thrust forward again, pushing back in to her warm core, the sensational feel of her velvety walls being everything he remembered. He set a slow but steady pace, savoring every moment he spent inside of her, prolonging this act of love for as long as he possibly could. Lance wanted this to last forever, he wanted to remain with her, inside of her, feeling the tender warmth of her sex enveloping his aching cock.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her ears flicked as she heard the growl come from him, feeling him push forward, entering her as he had done before. Her hips rose a bit, a shuddering breath coming from her as she felt that hardened cock of his spread her inner walls. His lips met hers before she could say a word, but the muffled moan she let into the kiss was answer enough. Her fingers rubbed along his back as her arms wrapped around him. As he began to withdraw, her hips began to lower.

Her lips broke from his as she leaned her head back, another moan slipping from her as he thrust himself back in. With the pace set, her hips moved in time with his, their bodies once more moving as one. Such pleasure had long been missed.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Growling softly, he nuzzled into her neck, moving his hips steadily, he kept in perfect rhythm with her. Each movement flowed smoothly into the next, his tail wrapping around her gently as he moved in and out of her. The warm pressure of her walls around him brought him back to the pleasureable memories of the last time they were together.

Feeling her gentle touch on his back, he trembled with each thrust, softly murmuring her name over and over. Each moment the passed by brought him back to the realization that this was no dream of longing. He finally had his beloved Aria in his arms again, slowly making love to her.

Lifting his head he gazed into her eyes, panting softly, "I missed you so much, mon amour. Nghhh....I never want to be without you again...."
Closing his eyes, he gradually increased the pace, still keeping a steady rhythm with her as he continued sliding in and out of her, drawing otu then sending his aching home inside of her.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Growl of her own came from her, holding that hint of playfullness, but also passion, head tilting a bit as he nuzzled into her neck. Her mind raced from the last time they had been together like this, how she had given him that gift of being her first.

Her inner walls expanded and contracted with each move from his cock as he slid in anad out, that pace steady and drawing the pleasure out more and more, the feeling running through her once more.

Her eyes looked into his, smile drawing across her lips with his words. "You...mmmm....won't be..." she breathed as she pressed her hips up into his. Her movements kept with his, one of her legs lifting to twine itself slightly with his good leg.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He kissed her again, his need urgent from the firm press of his lips to hers, brushing his tongue against her lips. His passion and desire began boiling over, urging him further along to reach the crescendo of their coupling.

His need grew more each minute as he drew closer, his thrusting becoming more vigorous as he slid in and out of her tight, wet pussy. He moaned with each movement, feeling her slick, silky walls expand and contract around his throbbing cock, driving him ever closer to his long awaited release.

It had been too long since he had spilled his seed inside of her. Being nestled deep inside of her again drove his desire to do so even higher then ever before. The connection of their bodies matched the connection he felt of their hearts to one another and that last final act would seal them together again.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She kissed him back, her tongue brushing along his, her arms tightening around him, claws sifting through his fur gently so she didn't strike anything uncomfortable.

She could feel the throb of his cock within her walls, drawing her closer and closer to sweet release. She wanted to freeze time, make the moment last forever, but since she could not, she savoured every moment of it, knowing that there would be more like it.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breathing heavily, he continued his steady pace, his movements fluid and quick, matching each of hers perfectly. Lance pushed up onto his hands, looking down at her as he drove his hips down harder, stroking the full length of his hard, throbbing organ in and out of Aria's quivering, silky pussy.

The pressure in his loins built steadily with each thrust he made, sending waves of pleasure rippling thru his body, his injured leg long forgotten. He wanted to make it last as long as he could but the need for release became stronger each second.

Finally, he could not hold back any more, his body tensed up as he pushed his cock deep into her body. He gave a soft growling moan as he sprayed his seed into her waiting womb, hips jerking and cock pulsing with each shot of his thick, sticky cum. He called her name softly, speaking it repeatedly with reverence as he reached his rapturous peak.

After a long minute of spewing his seed into her womb, the male tiger collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily from the pleasureable exertion. He held himself up just enough to not crush her under his weight, purring deeply while he gentlyu nuzzled her.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her heart raced in her chest, her breathing deep and quick, her body moving still with his own. As he pushed himself up, her hands slipped to resting on his sides, rubbing gently as she looked up to him.

Her body drew closer and closer to that sweet release that had been kept away for so long. How could she deny herself such pleasure for so long without going crazy. Her inner walls began to close around his cock, hugging it tighter and tighter.

With his final push into her, her back arched, her hips meeting his as she felt his release, her own hitting. Warm nectar flowed forth, metting his seed, coating his cock even more. A moan came from her lips as she felt that worth flowing into her, the throb of his cock hugged tightly within her. Her arms wrapped around him as he shifted, her head nuzzling under his chin as she purred in sweet bliss, warm breath felt on his chest with each quick exhale she gave. "It had been far too long...." she whispered. "far to long..."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holding her tight, he purred softly feeling more contented then he had been in the long months since he last saw her. Keeping his organ inside of her for the time being, he feel her creamy nectar coating his cock, mingling with his own sticky seed within her body.

He returned her nuzzles, kissing along her ear down to her jaw until his lips mer hers, giving her a tender kiss. Looking into her eyes, he whispered softly, "It has been too long, mon amour....far too long but we are together again. I have not felt this at peace since I left you so long ago."

He remained within her, enjoying the feel of her warm insides until his cock eventually softened back to it's flaccid state, slipping out of her to let a thin stream of his seed flow out down between her cheeks. He rolled to his back, his cock still shining with her nectar as he folded his arms around her to hug her tight against him.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria felt as if a weight had been lifted off her after all that, feeling her body relax once more, feeling the tensions that had been there melt away. It felt so good, so heavenly, she never wanted it to end.

Her purr became a bit louder as she felt his kisses along her ar, her jaw, returning the kiss with one of her own, smile broadening with his words. Her right hand rose, fingers brushing along his cheek as she looked into his good eye. "Now we are both at peace."

As she felt his cock slip from her, she felt that thin stream seap from her folds and as he rolled to his back, she shifted and rest against him, nuzzling into him and listening to his heartbeating. "I think I'll keep the shop closed today. We need more time to catch up."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling, Lance nodded purring softly as he kissed her again, "Oui, mon amore, we have much to catching up to do. I have missed you greatly and I want to make love until we are exhausted." He grinned slightly, running his fingers along the gentle curve of her hip, "There is something else I wish to do though."

He slid from her embrace, searching thru his jacket retrieved something small from it. Returning to the bed he held her paws gently in his, "Aria, I have thought long and hard about you while I was gone. As I said, you were never out of my thoughts. Each day that passed my desire to be here with you again grew stronger. You are the reason I came back to Bon Bon."

He shifted slightly looking into her eyes, "I came back with the hope that we would be together again. I knew there was a chance you were lost to me but I had to try. Fate smiled on me though and brought you back into my life." He paused for a moment, steeling himself up, "I want you to remain a part of my life, mon amour...."

Sliding from the bed, he kneeled on the floor looking up at her, "Arianoelle Yenearsira, would you have me as your husband? Would you be my wife?" He kissed her fingers again, gently sliding a diamond ring onto her finger.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shifting a little, she found a comfortable position, chuckle coming from her. "Till we are exhausted? That could be arranged," she teased as she slid a finger down along his side, though she tilted her head a moment.

As he slid from his embrace, she propped herself up on her elbow, watching him. Tail flicked till it draped over her hips a little, tip lightly twitching. She smiled softly as he began to speak once more, ears flicking forward to listen, blush lightly hinting her cheeks. She looked into his eye, though she nodded when he spoke there was a chance that she was lost to him, but that did not happen.

She opened her mouth to reply as he spoke the 'I want you to remain a part of my life' part, but she paused as he slid from the bed and kneeled, her paw beginning to shake gently. As he asked for her hand, her cheeks darkened in the blush and her jaw dropped as she saw the ring being slid on to her finger.

She swallowed a lump in her throat, she couldn't find her voice. She looked from the ring to him to the ring to him, all the while trying to find her voice. 'Say something you twitterpated kitten!!!' her mind screamed at her.

The paw that he held and had placed the ring on remained in his, her free paw rest on his cheek, though soon shifted to under his chin where she once more lifted it so she could look into his eye and he could see the shimmer of a tear in her eyes. She smiled softly before she swiftly leaned in and planted a kiss to his lips. No words could sum it up, but he had his answer with that kiss.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feeling his bad leg cramping greatly, the pain was nothing to him at the moment, the soothing balm of her presence better then any medicine could relieve. He looked at her with his good eye in nervous anticipation, "Damned fool, you moved too fast!! She does not want that!!" He berated himself silently until she cut off his thoughts with her reassuring kiss, returning it with a passionate growl.

Climbing back into the bed with her, he held her tight in his arms, a single tear of joy running down his cheek leaving a streak of wetness in his fur. His heart soared as he held her, beating hard in his chest he gazed deeply into her eyes, whispering softly, "I love you, Aria."

Feeling his desire rising again, he laid her back again, kissing down her body gently. Finding her pert breasts he sucked on her nipples, his fingers gently exploring the wet folds of her sex.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paws shifted, moving to rest on his cheeks as she held the kiss, the tears that had been at her eyes gently streamed down her cheeks. Her heart beating an orchestra in her chest. Ears flicked as she heard the growl and she in turn gave one back.

As he climbed back on to the bed, she wrapped her arms around him, her tail twining with his own. She looked into his eye, her smile never fading. "I love you too Lance."

Her body lay back on the bed, her arms loosening so he could move. He'd surely feel her heart beating like a drum in her chest as he found her breasts, his teasing fingers drawing another moan from her, her folds still moist. "Dear God....never let this end..."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuing his gentle suckling of her breasts, Lance slid his fingers into her wet, tight folds. Rubbing her hard pleasure nub, he lifted his lips from her chest smiling as he purred softly, his eye gleaming with his love for her.

"Every day apart from her was my test of faith to be with her again. Each trial and tribulation was worth it to hold her in my arms again."

His ears flicked toward her, catching her soft moans as he worked his fingers in and out of her soft folds. Feeling her warm juices wetting his digits, he kissed her tummy, his tail gently curling around hers.

Shifting his weight, he gently spread her legs, lowering his mouth to her oozing sex, he began to flick his tongue against her lips, sucking gently on her clit. His fingers slid in and out of her, pressing firmly against the spongy flesh of her internal pleasure center.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ugh...sorry about that...I crash XD I'm awake now)

Eyes closing a little as her head leaned back slightly, hips rising gently into his touch. Right hand rest on the bed, clutching the blanket as her other hand reached for hishead, fingers running through his hair.

"I wanted him, I dreamed of him in my arms once more. No longer a dream, I'll have him forever."

Her legs shifed easily, a gasp drawn from her as his tongue began to tease her, a moan coming from her.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Lol, no worries, hun. I guessed you did.)

Sliding his arms around her thighs, he delved his tongue further into her warm center, nipping and sucking gently on her hard little clit. Staring up at her face, he purred softly against her dripping sex, "I dreamed of this day when I would be with her again. Never again will duty or any other thing take me from her."

He lifted his head, whispering softly, "I love you, Aria."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(^^)

Her hips rose a little, her sweet nectar lining her inner walls as they had done before. Her head had shifted so she could watch him, though she grinned as he looked up to her. As he lifted his head though, she grinned a moment, and motioned her head for him to come closer. "I love you to mon amour."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giving her moist sex one final lick and a kiss before crawling up her body, placing soft kisses along the way until he was face to face with her. Stretching out between her legs again, his tip gently nudged her entrance as he kissed her softly.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria purred with the kisses that were trailed along her form and as he settled himself between her once more, she brushed her hips against his, letting her slick lips brush against the tip of his cock. She kissed him back, her arms wrapping around him.

She shifted though, trying to be careful of his leg as she attempted to roll him to his back. If successful, she'd look down at him and grin.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance gasped softly feeling her wet lips touching his cock, closing his eyes as he continued to purr gently. He rolled to his back, turning so his good leg was under him until he was on his back. Smiling he places his paws on her hips, gently caressing them as he looks up at her.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purr came from her as she looked down at him, grin on her lips. She leaned down to kiss his lips lovingly, her hands rubbing along his side a moment. "Mmmm...my turn," she whispered.

Giving another kiss, her lips soon trailed down to his jawline, down along his neck and along his chest. She licked along his stomach, placing a few kisses here and there as well before continuing southward where once she reached her goal, she let her tongue brush over the tip of his cock....a long, slow, sensual lick.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He returned her gentle kiss, his hands caressing her sides as he smiled, letting out a soft growl at her words. Closing his eyes, he purred softly feeling her kisses trailing over his body, his organ twitching slightly in anticipation. Feeling her lick to his cock, Lance moaned softly, curling his fingers into the sheets, "Ohhh....Aria..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9