FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Knight Fallen, Knight Risen (Lancelot & Arianoelle)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She nodded and gave his han a gentle squeeze. I tried holding a christmas party, but not many people came out. I....still have your gift. I had bought something for you and...held on to it incase you ever came back. I guess you get it now."

She chuckled and nodded. "I'm sure they will be thrilled to hear of us."

(last post for me tonight. I'll be off for a few days as tomorrow starts my mom's 6 days off from work stretch. If i'm able to pop on during one or two of those days, I'll drop in)
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I wish I could have been here for it and your birthday," he smiled, "but I already have the most precious gift you can give me, Aria."

He nodded, giving her tail a tug, "Oui, I am certain my mother will adore you."

(No probs, hun. See you when you can get on.)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's alright," she said softly and kissed his cheek, though chuckled. "And I have one as well."

With the tug to her tail, she gave playful growl, her tail returning to the tug with one its own. "My mother will adore you as well and my father...my father will be the typical protective father, but no worries, he'll go easy."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He growled back playfully, leaning over to kiss her cheek gently. "I'm sure that I will love your parents as if they were my own," he chuckled, "I wouldn't expect any less from the man who raised you, my dear. I'm certain that I will be the same for our daughter."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She chuckled and wrapped tail a little more around his. "But you'll also be wrapped around her little finger, just like I was with mine."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He laughed softly, "Without a doubt." He smiled giving her hand a squeeze.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She purred as they continued to make their way to 'their' home and once reached, she paused outside. The home was a gentle shade of sky blue with white trim, some latice work was visible as well and if one looked close enough the spaces looked a bit like snowflakes. Reaching for the key in her pocket, she unlocked the door and opened it. "After you my love," she grinned and stepped aside.

As he entered, he'd be greeted with the light scent of cinnamon that wafted about the home. To his left would be a door way that lead to the living room area where there were chairs, a couch, a loveseat, a fireplace, and enough space to hold a party. To his right was another doorway that lead to a dining room with a table large enough to sit at least twelve people. Before him was a hallway as well as stairs that lead to the upper floor. At the end of the hallway was another door, which was on of three entrances to the kitchen.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance walked along with Aria thru the town until they reached her....their home....he corrected himself with a smile as he thought about that. He looked forward to spending the rest of his life with her. Something in him just told that they were meant to be together. Shaking his head slightly, he turned to her, "A gentleman never goes before a lady, mon amour."

Waiting for her to enter, he followed behind closing the door as he took in the house, the sights, sounds and scents all filling his keen senses. Even with his handicap due to his damaged eye, the tiger still had finely honed senses built over years of practice. There was little that he was not aware of around him, a trait that saved his life many times during his military career.

"It's wonderful," he smiled at her, leaning over to kiss her softly, "I need to take a seat though. My leg is aching a little from the long walk." Squeezing her hand, he dropped his bags by the door and went into the living room taking a seat in one of the lush chairs spread across the room.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled and entered the home, allowing him to take in the sight of the lower portion. Of course here was a basement, but the door to the was in the kitchen. When he had entered and taken in the sight, she purred and kissed him back.

"Wait till you see the upstairs," she purred and nodded as he mentioned sitting. "Of course. You take a rest and I'll get this situated in the kitchen."

As he took a seat, she smiled and slipped into the kitchen to put the groceries down. Taking two glasses out, she poked her head into the living room.

"Lemonade love? Fresh made last night," she said with a smile.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled at her, "I am sure it is as beautiful as the ground floor if not more so. But neither can match your beauty, Aria."

Sitting back he watched her glide into the kitchen, purring softly to himself as he thought again of how forunate he felt to have her in his life once more.

When she popped her head thru the door, he smiled at her, "Lemonade sounds wonderful, mon amour. I would love to have some."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry replies have been slow, it has been hot here and I don't do so well when it's really hot. I melt XD)

Aria purred and couldn't help but let her eyes roam along his form, thinking of how lucky she was to have him once more and soon forever. She nodded her head as he accepted the offer of the lemonade and disappeared once more into the kitchen. The sound could be heard as she filled the glasses from the pitcher, though she soon returned with two glasses in her hands. She settled beside him and offered a glass to him. "I'll write to my parents as soon as I can to let them know of our engagement. i'm sure I'll hear my mother squeal in delight from here." she chuckled and took a sip of the lemonade.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Lol, No problem, hun.)

He laid back into the sofa purring softly as he listened to her move about the kitchen. When she returned he sat back up, taking the offered glass and having a sip of the lemonade. "Mmmm this is fantastic, mon amour," he smiled, chuckling softly, "I am sure she will be delighted to know you are but I should also write your father to get his blessing."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria nodded softly and chuckled. "Then perhaps you should write to him first before I write to them. I can easily give you the address to the opera house where he works. The managers will give it to him without problem. once we hear back from him, then I will send my own letter to them saying how you 'surprised me' with the ring." she nuzzled against him after taking another sip of the lemonade. "Though I'm sure he won't hesitate to send a reply back."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He laughed softly, "Oui, that would be a good idea. I can also write my parents and arrange for both yours and mine to meet before the wedding." He nuzzled her softly, gently nipping on her ears, "Speaking of which, would you want to go back to Paris for the wedding, mon amour? It would make sense since the majority of family on both sides is there."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She grinned and nodded. "I'm sure my parents would love to meet yours. They could meet at a nice restaurant or someplace," she said and tapped her chin a moment. She purred and nuzzled him back, though growled playfully with the nips to her ears. "I think that would perhaps be a good idea. Not quite sure what my parents would think of BonBon, but yes...Paris for the wedding would be best. This way those in our families don't have to travel too far." she kissed his cheek, then gave a gentle nip to his neck.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He kissed her soflty, holding her paws in his, "Oui, those are my thoughts too." He purred at the nip to his neck, returning with one of his own before looking into her eyes, "I love you, Arianoelle. I look forward to the day you become my wife."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She kissed him back, her tail wrapping around his lovingly, her hands giving his a gentle squeeze. "There's a nice little restaurant called The Dove's Wing. It's quaint and pleasant. I'm sure they could meet there one day so they can get to know each other." Head tilted with the nip to her neck and she purred. "I love you too Lance. I can not wait for the day you become my husband."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He returned her squeeze to her hand, his tail curling around hers, "Oui, I know of it as do they. We can get them in touch with each other so they can arrange to meet." Lifting her hand to his lips, he kissed her fingers softly, "Shall we get something to eat? It is nearly time for lunch and I haven't even broken my fast." As if on cue, the tiger's stomach rumbled deeply indicating his hunger.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She nodded, knowing that they could get their parents to meet of course. "Of course. I'm sure it won't be hard to do." she wiggled her fingers playfully as he kissed them. "That sounds go..." she paused in hearing his stomach and chuckled. "I think we better get something for lunch before your stomach chews you out. I guess doing what we did on an empty stomach made your stomach a little mad that it wasn't fed first." Playful wink given as she patted his stomach. "Have anything in mind or shall I surprise you?"
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuckling softly, he nodded, "I didn't expect the day to be so fortunate so I figured I would return to the inn to eat. But the sacrifice of eating first was worth to hold you in my arms and make love to you again." He purred kissing her again, "Surprise me, beloved."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She grinned and chuckled. "The day seemed to smile upon us both," she said and kissed him in return. "As you like." She kissed him again before standing from the couch and heading once more for the kitchen, her fingers trailing under his chin and along his jawline as she walked passed him.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That it did," he purred softly, returning her kiss again, he closed his eyes and leaned back into the sofa, feeling the tension easing out of his body. Whiskers twitched slightly when he caught the scent of Aria preparing their lunch.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria hummed as she worked on fixing something for lunch. It was a litle while later when she returned with a tray. Pitcher of lemonade sat upon it to refill their glasses as well as two plates of fresh baked shad fillets(fish) and some corn. Hint of lemon and butter could be smelled on the fillets as she set the tray day. "Fresh fish that i bought last night. Enjoy my love." She smiled and set the napkin in her lap and passed him one of the plates as well as a fork and napkin, then reached for the pitcher to refill the glasses.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance busied himself while she prepared lunch, taking a small book from his bag which he was reading when she returned with lunch ready. Closing it, he gave her a smile, "That smells and looks delicious." Setting his book down, she could see the title, The Canterbury Tales.

Unfolding the napkin, he took the plate and fork, cutting off a piece of the fish to taste. Purring softly as he chewed, he gave her a smile, "Very good, mon amour."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She had noticed the book as he set it down, noticing the title. She waited though to hear his opinion on the fish before she started on hers. "Glad you like it. Just a simple little thing," she said as she took a piece of her own and popped it into her mouth. "After we're done lunch here, if you'd like to, I can give you the address for the opera house so you can write to my father."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking a sip of lemonade, Lance smiled at her, "Well it is exquisite, love. I have not tasted such a good meal in a long time." Setting his glass down, he nodded, "Oui, I would appreciate that. The sooner I can write him the better."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria grinned and purred, tail wrapping around his a bit. "Just wait till you see what I have planned for dinner. I'm sure it'll have your mouth watering when you smell it," she winked, knowing that what she had planned would be perfect. "Of course. Once we're done, I'll get the address for you as well as some paper, an envelope, and a pen. The sooner the better."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He squeezed her tail with his, purring softly as he ate more of the fish, "I am sure that whatever it is you make it will be exquisite." He leaned over kissing her, "Oui, I will write that and send it out immediately. After that we can find something to do. Perhaps you would play something?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She already had something in mind, which she was glad she had picked up the ingredients for it. She purred with the kissed and returned it with one of her own. With mention of playing something, she nodded. "I could do that. It has been a while since you've heard me play."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance smiled at her, his tail curling around hers tighter, "That is true I have not. When you are ready to play I will be delighted to listen." Purring softly, he continued eating his lunch, sitting back once his plate was cleaned. "An excellent lunch, mon amour."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9